PDA

View Full Version : I must say

Dhbsr555
10-29-2018, 10:22 PM
I’m impressed with dd I’m not ready to call spurs contenders but once white and walker returns we might actually have ourselves a ball club .

paperboy77
10-29-2018, 10:41 PM
Can’t say contenders yet but definitely more exciting than last year. At least we know some help is coming as opposed to waiting on nephew last year!

Derozen though...

SpursDynasty85
10-29-2018, 10:43 PM
Derozan is LEGIT! I enjoy watching his character, leadership, smooth offense, smart bball iq, and has turned into at least an average defender so far.

Chinook
10-29-2018, 10:46 PM
They have an interesting mix of talent. Not contenders, but they could get up to the second-seed with a couple of moves to shore up their defense. Gotta make those moves while keeping DMDR, LMA, RG and DJM though. Would want to hold onto LW, DW and MB as well.

tonski17
10-29-2018, 11:02 PM
DD is legit, who cares what they say about him being a choker in playoffs, SPURS is a different team. There's more room for improvement and it is important that they could adjust to the system come playoffs time. It's nice to see Aldridge knowing he can score without being the primary option. I hope their bench would know their roles and contribute in any way they can to help the team. For now they are still adjusting to the system and I'm also optimistic about walker and white off the bench.

10-29-2018, 11:16 PM
Spurs aren't contenders. They have the worst defense in the league after the Cavs. Without Murray, I doubt it's going to get much better when White/Walker return. They are miles ahead of Patty on defense but are still 1st/2nd years and its unknown how well they'll actually play on D. Plus any small mistake, they'll get benched and Patty is back in the game.

These wins are nice to stay afloat but the Spurs are just barely eeking out wins against below .500 teams while getting blown out by actual low seed playoff teams. White and Walker will need to impress on the defensive end and play well enough so Pop doesn't bench them for the Spurs to win a first round series.

Mirrornick
10-29-2018, 11:18 PM
DD had more good games than bad games in the playoffs last 2 seasons. The raptors played like crap in the playoffs collectively. DD unfortunately was the scapegoat. This year DD looks angry and plays like he has a lot to prove. I was initially disappointed when DD got traded but after a while I realized that this trade was a WIN WIN for both teams respectively. With that being said Go spurs Go

faggot

marinoman
10-29-2018, 11:21 PM
They have an interesting mix of talent. Not contenders, but they could get up to the second-seed with a couple of moves to shore up their defense. Gotta make those moves while keeping DMDR, LMA, RG and DJM though. Would want to hold onto LW, DW and MB as well.
So pau and/or patty plus 1st rounders,not much leverage, probably have to take a shit contract in return at least

Mr. Body
10-29-2018, 11:21 PM
Definitely not contenders at all. A middle range team with a crap bench but will win a decent amount of games.

Kawhitstorm
10-29-2018, 11:24 PM
DD had more good games than bad games in the playoffs last 2 seasons. The raptors played like crap in the playoffs collectively. DD unfortunately was the scapegoat. This year DD looks angry and plays like he has a lot to prove. I was initially disappointed when DD got traded but after a while I realized that this trade was a WIN WIN for both teams respectively. With that being said Go spurs Go

faggot

Dude got BENCHED with the season on the line after being an MVP candidate.:lol

SouthTexasRancher
10-29-2018, 11:27 PM
DD is a lot of fun to watch. Everyone around us were going KaWho after the game. The KaWhitter is done, finished kaput as far as the fans at the AT&T are concerned. We have a definite winner in DD. If he keeps this up and LMA gets back to the LMA of last year, and we keep everyone healthy including getting Lonnie Walker IV and D.White back we should be in good shape come the playoffs. We are actually showing signs of playing some defense. :ihit to the rest of the league.

SPURt
10-29-2018, 11:28 PM
I’m really impressed with DD. I’m not sure I’d even know he was as good as he is had he not become a Spur. It’s a small sample size but he’s having a career year too. I agree with others on the board, not a lot of great pieces around him, but it is clear everyone is competing for 2nd place as long as the Warriors remain healthy.

ducks
10-29-2018, 11:30 PM
Definitely not contenders at all. A middle range team with a crap bench but will win a decent amount of games.

Could hope cal leaves the USA and would spurs would be title contenders

Mirrornick
10-29-2018, 11:33 PM
Dude got BENCHED with the season on the line after being an MVP candidate.:lol

what is so funny
I forgot to laugh

marinoman
10-29-2018, 11:36 PM
what is so funny
He’s not a spurs fan, he’s just a bitter ass troll who jerks it to kawhi

Mirrornick
10-29-2018, 11:36 PM
He’s not a spurs fan, he’s just a bitter ass troll who jerks it to kawhi

ah makes sense

Maddog
10-30-2018, 08:30 AM

My impression is that the team was constructed to try and compete with GS with Kawhi and have roster flexibility next year or so (Tony, Danny and Pau off the books). I read that they felt that a team with size and playing quickly could give GS trouble. There is some reason to believe they where on the right track. Now it's a very different dynamic. DD is better than I thought, but this is not a contender. I'm not sure there are realistic moves that can make them contenders. I'm not faulting the PATFO, as there hands where tied, although there have been some miscalculations. It will be interesting to see next off season what they do. They have picks and some space next off season and will have had a decent look at White and Walker.

HankChinaski
10-30-2018, 08:46 AM
A healthy Spurs squad on paper looked like a team that had a chance of giving GS some trouble. Now though, they look like a team that has a decent chance at being a playoff contention team with a decent shot of the NBA Finals if key injuries league wide happen ORDER 66 style.

TDMVPDPOY
10-30-2018, 08:51 AM
regarding DD....has he ever made any all d or all nba team?

i think spurs can make him appear on one of them teams

BillMc
10-30-2018, 09:06 AM

He's been All NBA 2nd team (last year) and All NBA third team (the year before last). No defensive teams.

Fireball
10-30-2018, 09:31 AM
they are 4-2 ... I had that in my season prediction (which I never posted) before Murray and Walker went down ... so its looking pretty good so far. some defensive improvements are already visible but lets see how they fare against the Pelicans. this might become the same train wreck as the Pacers game

Mirrornick
10-30-2018, 10:27 AM

Goes to show how underrated DeRozan is. I have never seen DD get so much exposure from ESPN or other media sources. Now they're claiming that they're surprised that he can pass, even though in reality he has always been a terrific passer in Toronto. Right now his assist numbers are up because he's literally the only facilitator in the line up. Honestly I expect DD to have more assists as soon as LMA starts hitting those open j's. I recall LMA missing at least 3-4 wide open 16 footers every game.

If this helps

4x all star
2ND ALL NBA TEAM
3RD ALL NBA TEAM
6x player of the week in 2017-2018
1x player of the month in 2018

His stats were something like 25/6/5 before the new year. A whooping 38% from 3PT , yep. He was drilling three's at a high rate too.
After that he completely fell off, most likely due to his mental state at that time. His parents are sick, he also got divorced and his friend died.

I think once its all set and done, DeRozan will most likely make it into the HOF. If DD ends up with 8 all star appearances, 25K total points and a few more ALL NBA teams, then he's likely going to make it. I have always said that DD is up there with the best offensive players. Now it's his time to show everyone what he can do.

Another thing lastly, DeRozan always comes back better every year. He works on his game and improves every off season. By the looks of things, DD has improved yet again. There are many players in history that made improvements after the age of 29. DD falls into that same category.

TDomination
10-30-2018, 10:32 AM

both DDR and LMA made all nba 2nd team last year.

10-30-2018, 10:36 AM
After that he completely fell off, most likely due to his mental state at that time. His parents are sick, he also got divorced and his friend died.

jheez

Kawhitstorm
10-30-2018, 07:29 PM
His stats were something like 25/6/5 before the new year. A whooping 38% from 3PT , yep. He was drilling three's at a high rate too.

In 3 postseason series against the Cavs, he made exactly ZERO 3s :rollin

Dick Jefferson & DeFrozen drink out of the same bowl come April/May.

Mirrornick
10-30-2018, 07:50 PM
In 3 postseason series against the Cavs, he made exactly ZERO 3s :rollin

Dick Jefferson & DeFrozen drink out of the same bowl come April/May.

You really hate DeRozan I see. what's the point of hate? Never understood it. The human mind works in so many mysterious ways.

you're a faggot though that's for sure

you should join raptors REALGM forum and stroke it with the rest of them.

TDMVPDPOY
10-30-2018, 07:54 PM
i think he can make allnba 1st team this year...looks like lebron is having a down year...DD can steal his spot, unless they hand it to one of the gsw 3 players

Mirrornick
10-30-2018, 08:03 PM
i think he can make allnba 1st team this year...looks like lebron is having a down year...DD can steal his spot, unless they hand it to one of the gsw 3 players

At this rate yes sure, but he would need to sustain his productivity. Even get his PPG up a bit more.

Kawhitstorm
10-30-2018, 08:19 PM
what is so funny
I forgot to laugh

https://i.imgur.com/5J1g1cj.jpg

Kawhitstorm
10-30-2018, 08:24 PM
You really hate DeRozan I see. what's the point of hate? Never understood it..

No, YOU just HATE the FACTs about DeFrozen shrimp dick postseason performances but proceed to grow a 3 inch chub on #emptycalories

Mirrornick
10-30-2018, 08:36 PM
No, YOU just HATE the FACTs about DeFrozen shrimp dick postseason performances but proceed to grow a 3 inch chub on #emptycalories

Your wive must leave you to fuck someone else all the time. You are nagging as fuck bro. chill out for real

stu scotts eye
10-31-2018, 01:27 AM
It should be a requirement for everyone to post pics of themselves. So tough guys like Kawhitstorm, can show how much of a fat fuck they are.

Only you have a shrimp penis. Because you have a fat pooch. But that's ok. Just lose weight and clean between your rolls :elephant

Mirrornick
10-31-2018, 08:21 AM
It should be a requirement for everyone to post pics of themselves. So tough guys like Kawhitstorm, can show how much of a fat fuck they are.

Only you have a shrimp penis. Because you have a fat pooch. But that's ok. Just lose weight and clean between your rolls :elephant

There is no doubt about the fact that he got a small wiener. He hates himself