PDA

View Full Version : Midterms punch in the gut: Trump will keep House and Senate and even gain a few seats

hater
10-31-2018, 06:42 AM
Sadly I have to agree with my niga Moon here

Looks like Trump took out the AK 47 these last few days and is mowing down poor demoshits tbqh

Once again like in 2016 Mainstream Media is just attacking Trump and doing absolutely nothing else

:pctoss

This is fucked up.

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/10/how-trump-is-winning-the-midterm-elections.html#comments

How Trump Is Winning The Midterm Elections

What are the chances that the mid-term elections in the United States, one week from now, will change the majority in the House or Senate?

The Democrats need to pick up 23 seats in the House to gain a majority. Of the 48 seats that are in play only 16 seem likely to change in their favor. In the Senate they need to take gain two seats to become a majority, but at least one of the Democrats' current seats is endangered and polls for the other 9 seats that potentially might change show a tossup.

My personal hunch is that the Republicans will keep both houses and may even gain a few seats.

The U.S. economy is doing relatively well. The recent drop in share prices points to a more mixed outlook from here on, but so far everything held up.

hater
10-31-2018, 06:43 AM
:lmao Demoretards sticking with their complete failure strategies with Russiagate Hoax and letting Hillary talk

The Democrats have neither a program nor a leadership that incites to vote fro them. They wasted two years with hyping a non-existent Russiagate that no one but Washington insiders and the media cares about. Did they actually oppose anything Trump did? They tried a #metoo stunt around a Supreme Court nomination but how effective was that?

The Democrats also failed to get rid of Hillary Clinton, or at least to shut her up. How can she, the most hated woman in the U.S., suggest to run again for president just a few days before the mid-terms? (Her candidacy would give Trump the easiest re-election ever.)

hater
10-31-2018, 06:44 AM
Trump continues to be an excellent salesman. He knows how to get and maintain attention. Each day he makes some outrageous claim or acts on some hot button issue. This has two effects: it is red meat for his base, and it gives major media attention to his politics.

Over the last days he offered a 10% tax cut for the middle class, bashed the media, suggested that house of worship should have armed guards, bashed the media more, sent troops to the border to stop a migrant caravan, bashed the media again, and attacked birthright citizenship for children of illegal immigrants. He surely has a list of seven other issues to fill the daily news cycles until the election.

All of the above lets me expect a higher turnout of voters who lean Republican than of those who lean towards Democrats. The higher turnout wins.

With a continued majority in both houses Trump should have an easy run during the next presidential elections.

hater
10-31-2018, 06:49 AM
Also

Nancy Pelotudosi just predicted a democrat victory :lmao

https://twitter.com/gooshi2000/status/1057599586200625152?s=21

benefactor
10-31-2018, 07:56 AM
Pretty much wraps it for team blue then tbh

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264379

Isitjustme?
10-31-2018, 08:02 AM

Lmao

CitizenDwayne
10-31-2018, 08:08 AM
I agree

in2deep
10-31-2018, 08:34 AM
Cant disagree. CNN frontpage just smearing Trump thats all. 1 week before election, thats all they can do?

dont these idiots know that backfired 2 years ago?

idiots.

will probably be crying 1 week from now and will not know how it happened

Reck
10-31-2018, 09:53 AM
Cant disagree. CNN frontpage just smearing Trump thats all. 1 week before election, thats all they can do?

dont these idiots know that backfired 2 years ago?

idiots.

will probably be crying 1 week from now and will not know how it happened

I thought you said it was Hillary's fault for not campaigning in the right states. Now it's CNN? They literally play no role in how people vote.

I guess it was Fox's fault for Obama winning two terms too.

in2deep
10-31-2018, 10:09 AM
I thought you said it was Hillary's fault for not campaigning in the right states. Now it's CNN? They literally play no role in how people vote.

I guess it was Fox's fault for Obama winning two terms too.

Hillary did not go to right states. She was also the wrong candidate

CNN and MSM do play a big role in elections

Reck
10-31-2018, 10:39 AM
CNN and MSM do play a big role in elections

This is just an odd talking point.

I have never heard anyone say shit, I'm going to vote because CNN/MSNBC/FOX is just bad mouthing mah president.

OP's article is hot trash. Unconnected with the reality of what's going on and the direction the country is heading. According to it, the country couldn't be more better off right now. :lol

in2deep
10-31-2018, 10:44 AM

I have never heard anyone say shit, I'm going to vote because CNN/MSNBC/FOX is just bad mouthing mah president.

how many people tell you how they will vote and why? Its not about how people will vote but WHETHER they will vote. I agree MSM rarely flips votes from red to blue or vice versa. But they influence a lot whether ppl go out to vote or not. And that decides elections.

OP's article is hot trash. Unconnected with the reality of what's going on and the direction the country is heading. According to it, the country couldn't be more better off right now. :lol

Huh? Where in the “opinion piece” does it say the country couldnt be more better off??

Spurs Homer
10-31-2018, 10:46 AM
It all depends how much Russia helps the GOP - this time.

Otherwise - in a fair election Dems will pick up the House but fall short in the Senate.
Trump will be investigated for his crimes and corruption until Mueller indicts all the criminals.

Why do you think Trump sent his minion to blow Putin again and request a meeting with their boss?

Trump begging Putin to keep rigging elections.

Chucho
10-31-2018, 10:49 AM

What lines in the article make you say that? All he stated was the truth that the economy is "doing fairly well right now" and then lists a bunch of things that Trump has said (he doesn't cosign or condone or fellate him or his accomplishments in anyway) or done in the past week, cites the failure counter measures of the Demos and why he predicts the Repubs will keep control of the house and Senate.

The closest thing he does to making your statement even somewhat accurate is he calls Trump a "great salesmen" and then points out the factual things the Dems employed that didn't work and uses this evidence as to why he believes the Red wave continues.

Not "hot trash". Not great, but either you didn't read it or those blue tinted lenses you look thru need some tint removed.

in2deep
10-31-2018, 11:25 AM
It all depends how much Russia helps the GOP - this time.

:lmao oh my so from now on if dems lose its russsia and if they win Putin decided to sit this one out?

boutons_deux
10-31-2018, 11:51 AM
Trump’s hate and lies are failing. Two new studies show why.

strategy of President Trump and Republicans is often depicted as mainly an effort to galvanize the GOP’s blue-collar white base through

fear-mongering about immigrants and

incitement of racial-cultural tensions around imagery of angry Democratic mobs and

protesting African American athletes.

Trump and Republicans want college-educated white voters, particularly suburban women, to ignore all that unpleasant racial and cultural demagoguery entirely — and focus only on the economy.

it is already discernible in Trump and Republican messaging that

the public has turned on the Trump-era GOP’s agenda— that is,

its peculiar fusion of xenophobic ethno-nationalism

with orthodox GOP regressive and

plutocratic economic priorities.

study looks at long-term economic trends in 70 of the most competitive House districts, which are represented almost entirely by Republicans (https://www.cookpolitical.com/ratings/house-race-ratings). It finds that most of them are relatively prosperous, which should buoy GOP incumbents. But here’s the rub (emphasis added):

As a group, the 70 most competitive districts have not seen their incomes grow more, or their unemployment rates drop faster, than the rest of the country since Mr. Trump took office. But they began the Trump era in better shape than the rest of the country.
In 2017, the median household income in a typical competitive district was just over $66,000, according to the Census Bureau. For the typical noncompetitive district, it was just under $57,000.

, a number of these districts have more immigrants in them and/or are woven into the globalized economy.

As the study’s author notes, these are “dynamic places where

the status quo is working rather well,” and

where “globalization and immigration aren’t things to be feared.”

Democrats’ top opportunities to capture Republican-held seats are concentrated in well-educated, higher-income and preponderantly white districts.

Most of these seats are centered on economically thriving suburbs around major metropolitan areas where Trump faces widespread resistance among white-collar voters, especially women.

Republicans are mostly on defense in districts that are both

economically prosperous and

are filled with voters who are badly alienated by Trump.

Trumpism’s story is based on lies

the story Trump has told about the economy — and the country — just

isn’t resonating in many of these districts.

That narrative is that

immigration and globalization pose major threats to the well-being of Americans,

He has employed

endless lies and hate-mongering (https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/10/25/caravan-phony-claims-trump-administration/?utm_term=.b51c760eed1c) to hype the migrant “caravan” into a national emergency, and

will send in troops as props to dramatize the point.

Republicans are running

ads absurdly depicting immigrants as criminals and invaders (https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/oct/18/republicans-immigration-attack-ads-trump) alongside

many other ones that indulge in

naked race-baiting (https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/22/us/politics/republicans-race-divisions-elections-caravan.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage).

Trump is vowing an end to birthright citizenship,

confirming the ethno-nationalist underpinnings of Trumpism (https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2018/10/30/dont-fall-for-trumps-desperate-race-baiting-birthright-citizenship-stunt/?utm_term=.73bb85177bb0) and

further fanning the xenophobic flames.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2018/10/31/trumps-hate-and-lies-are-failing-two-new-studies-show-why/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ad8de4b53279&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

Note the policies and governance are nowhere to be found.

Chris
10-31-2018, 11:58 AM
Reck just making shit up.

Spurminator
10-31-2018, 12:11 PM

They don't typically say it that way, but I do expect a significant amount of the conservative vote to be about "the media."

The Closer
10-31-2018, 01:15 PM

Looks like Trump took out the AK 47 these last few days and is mowing down poor demoshits tbqh

Once again like in 2016 Mainstream Media is just attacking Trump and doing absolutely nothing else

This is fucked up.

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/10/how-trump-is-winning-the-midterm-elections.html#comments

What are the chances that the mid-term elections in the United States, one week from now, will change the majority in the House or Senate?

The Democrats need to pick up 23 seats in the House to gain a majority. Of the 48 seats that are in play only 16 seem likely to change in their favor. In the Senate they need to take gain two seats to become a majority, but at least one of the Democrats' current seats is endangered and polls for the other 9 seats that potentially might change show a tossup.

My personal hunch is that the Republicans will keep both houses and may even gain a few seats.

The U.S. economy is doing relatively well. The recent drop in share prices points to a more mixed outlook from here on, but so far everything held up.

Thanks brah. :tu

hater
10-31-2018, 02:01 PM
:tu

Hopefully ma nig Moon and I are wromg. But seriously seriously doubt it :(

Demoemos NEED to take the House next week or rhey might as well all walk into the nearest ocean

CosmicCowboy
10-31-2018, 02:19 PM
Looks Like Hurd is still leading Ortiz Jones in our House district Democrats were "supposed" to flip.

Nathan89
10-31-2018, 02:47 PM
They don't typically say it that way, but I do expect a significant amount of the conservative vote to be about "the media."

Imo it's definitely a factor for many people. The net benefit is more difficult to know and it's all that is relevant.

DMX7
10-31-2018, 03:12 PM
Dems will retake the House and lose one or two net seats in the Senate. Book it and feel free to bump this post a week from now. I won't gloat about my prediction.

koriwhat
10-31-2018, 03:20 PM
Dems will retake the House and lose one or two net seats in the Senate. Book it and feel free to bump this post a week from now. I won't gloat about my prediction.

you're a fucking idiot.

DMC
10-31-2018, 03:24 PM
This doesn't have a lot to do with Trump. This has more to do with how people responded to events in their own areas and the economy in the states they represent. It's not like people say "I hate Trump, this senator who has done everything for us has to go, he's got the wrong color on his campaign banner"

DMC
10-31-2018, 03:25 PM

Sounds reasonable.

Millennial_Messiah
10-31-2018, 03:40 PM
Looks Like Hurd is still leading Ortiz Jones in our House district Democrats were "supposed" to flip.

By a solid 15 points or so. I was considering going back home to vote in that district but I think I'll stay put up here in DFW.

Millennial_Messiah
10-31-2018, 03:41 PM
Dems will take the House, no doubt. I don't think that was ever a question. They don't have a lot they need to win. House is inherently skewed left because it's by population, but the GOP keeps it more neutral by gerrymandering.

GOP will keep the Senate, no doubt. Math is squarely in their favor. Senate is and will always be inherently skewed right because each state gets 2 senators and that's that.

hater
10-31-2018, 03:50 PM

I hope you are right ma niga. :tu

But I really really doubt it

Spurtacular
10-31-2018, 04:15 PM
Midterms punch in the gut: Trump will keep House and Senate and even gain a few seats (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=276231&p=9581740)

If true, the media will have ran their biggest propaganda fail campaign yet, 'cept for maybe the last one (Hillary).

Splits
10-31-2018, 04:58 PM

:lmao

called it

Splits
10-31-2018, 05:08 PM
you're a fucking idiot.

https://i.gifer.com/72hY.gif

boutons_deux
10-31-2018, 07:08 PM
GOP will keep the Senate, no doubt. Math is squarely in their favor. Senate is and will always be inherently skewed right because each state gets 2 senators and that's that.

... that's why the Constitution is fucked up, and has been gamed by the Repugs.

The Senate means America is ruled by a minority. 30% of the population to provide 70% of the Senators, sooner or later.

Rural areas will continue to depopulate as USA ( eg Western countries, eg France, Spain, UK ) migrate to the cities.

hater
10-31-2018, 09:36 PM

called it

I hope u are right ma noga

And hope Im wrong

But

I

Really really doubt it

Nathan89
11-01-2018, 02:42 AM
Dems will take the House, no doubt. I don't think that was ever a question. They don't have a lot they need to win. House is inherently skewed left because it's by population, but the GOP keeps it more neutral by gerrymandering.

Why do think the Dems want to incentivize illegals so much? They are working on silencing American conservatives. Just what our ancestors fought died for.

Will Hunting
11-01-2018, 07:17 AM
https://i.gifer.com/72hY.gif

pgardn
11-01-2018, 10:00 AM
Why do think the red team wants to make voting so difficult? They are working on silencing Americans. Just what our ancestors fought died for. IQ test for voting....

hater
11-02-2018, 04:44 PM
Come on democritters!!

Take back the House pls. Prove me wrong and show some backbone

Otherwise we are FUCKED

https://twitter.com/_bluegeorgia_/status/1058473502720831489?s=21

Also pls if you win dont make Mike Pence president. Dumb shits :lol

hater
11-04-2018, 06:14 PM
was I wrong about the House??

I really rwalky hope so. We need a democrat virctory in the House :cry we really do

I might be never as happy with a failed prediction as now if I end
Up wrong :cry

Go Obama

boutons_deux
11-04-2018, 08:04 PM
Repugs in Housten saying despicable Cruz is underwater

baseline bum
11-04-2018, 08:52 PM
Repugs in Housten saying despicable Cruz is underwater

Probably just trying to scare the base into showing up Tuesday.

DMC
11-04-2018, 09:12 PM
Come on democritters!!

Take back the House pls. Prove me wrong and show some backbone

Otherwise we are FUCKED

https://twitter.com/_bluegeorgia_/status/1058473502720831489?s=21

Also pls if you win dont make Mike Pence president. Dumb shits :lol

Is this a shared account? Lol somewhere in some favela in Brazil there's a Dell 260 with a CRT monitor with 45 people sharing one email address/account.

DMC
11-04-2018, 09:17 PM
your FIFY of Nathan89

Heaven has gates and restricted admission. Hell has open borders.

Ok I saw that on a twitter feed :lol

boutons_deux
11-04-2018, 11:38 PM
Trump Lays Groundwork to Spin Midterms:

I Mostly Focused on Senate Races

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/11/trump-appears-to-lay-groundwork-to-spin-midterms-i-mostly-focused-on-senate-races.html

Nbadan
11-05-2018, 12:09 AM
Im sure of it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=20&v=OdNNjCHGixE

Spurtacular
11-05-2018, 12:24 AM
Press told us it was coming in their submission coverage; now, they're hedging.

Millennial_Messiah
11-05-2018, 12:40 AM
... that's why the Constitution is fucked up, and has been gamed by the Repugs.

The Senate means America is ruled by a minority. 30% of the population to provide 70% of the Senators, sooner or later.

Rural areas will continue to depopulate as USA ( eg Western countries, eg France, Spain, UK ) migrate to the cities.
... That's one side of the argument, however there is a fair argument to be made that representation should be equal state to state, and non-urbanites should have fair representation. Urbanites tend to skew left, we know that for sure.

Millennial_Messiah
11-05-2018, 12:42 AM
Hurd is going to win the San Antonio seat though, he's running against an unlikeable fat dyke. Hurd +13 per RCP, Ted Cruz +6.5

boutons_deux
11-05-2018, 08:17 AM
... That's one side of the argument, however there is a fair argument to be made that representation should be equal state to state, and non-urbanites should have fair representation. Urbanites tend to skew left, we know that for sure.

majority rule with protection of the rights of the minority.

the Senate should also be proportional

If LGBT and abortion were Federally protected rights, the minority wouldn't being persecuted or rights denied. quite the opposite, US would be denying the (Christian Taliban supremacits) minority the right to persecute other Americans.

America is more progressive than the Repugs think, and even more progressive than the Dems think.

hater
11-05-2018, 08:20 AM
I decided to vote tomorrow nigs

All blue

Its our only hope

:tu

Will Hunting
11-05-2018, 08:39 AM
Is this a shared account? Lol somewhere in some favela in Brazil there's a Dell 260 with a CRT monitor with 45 people sharing one email address/account.

hater
11-05-2018, 05:25 PM
I have just visited a couple metro areas in US and people are voting in masses.

boy I believe I was probably very wrong about the House :lol

ma niga B what a retard :lol

but I am so happy about being wrong this time :tu :tu

USA

USA

USA!

Winehole23
11-05-2018, 06:53 PM
over the weekend head-to-head polling tallies here:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/upshot/elections-polls.html?module=inline

Winehole23
11-05-2018, 06:56 PM
Nate Silver massages his prediction:

The range of outcomes in the House is really wide," he explained. "Our range, which covers 80 percent of outcomes goes from, on the low end, about 15 Democratic pickups, all the way to low to mid 50s, 52 or 53."

"Most of those are under 23, which is how many seats they would need to win to take the House," he said."

"But no one should be surprised if they only win 19 seats and no one should be surprised if they win 51 seats," Silver added. "Those are both extremely possible, based on how accurate polls are in the real world."
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/414759-nate-silver-says-dems-could-retake-house-or-not-both-extremely

SnakeBoy
11-05-2018, 07:11 PM

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/414759-nate-silver-says-dems-could-retake-house-or-not-both-extremely

No matter what happens Nate was right.

MultiTroll
11-05-2018, 07:12 PM

People have learned how to troll the pollsters and/or the pollsters are agenda driven dipsticks who misrepresent.

Winehole23
11-05-2018, 07:17 PM
dark horse:

Upset watch: An overall upset pick to watch would be the Senate majority itself: Democrats winning everything where they are currently favored, plus Indiana and Missouri, and then one of North Dakota, Tennessee, or Texas. It’s not likely but it is possible: Just this morning, NBC News/Marist showed (http://media1.s-nbcnews.com/i/today/z_creative/NBCNewsMaristPollMOAnnotatedQuestionnaire181102162 1.pdf) Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-MO) up by three points, and the same pollster had Sen. Joe Donnelly (D-IN) up (https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/poll-indiana-senate-race-dead-heat-n929396) a couple of points last week.http://crystalball.centerforpolitics.org/crystalball/articles/final-picks-for-2018/

Winehole23
11-05-2018, 07:18 PM
Snake (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7993)Boy:

Nate Silver showing hater-like flexibility

hater
11-05-2018, 08:38 PM
Snake (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7993)Boy:

Nate Silver showing hater-like flexibility

Way off

Im sticking to my OP

But talking to a lot of 1st time voters and Im even encouraging for them to go Blue all the way

No way should Trump have both House and Senate. No way

I am rooting for Trump to hold Senate tho

Otherwise these dipshit demonrats wil make Pence president and its game over for everyone

Spurminator
11-05-2018, 08:39 PM
Dems would be stupid to impeach Trump. Nothing changes from a legislative standpoint and they lose the #1 voting issue for 2020.

hater
11-05-2018, 08:40 PM
Dems would be stupid to impeach Trump. Nothing changes from a legislative standpoint and they lose the #1 voting issue for 2020.

Agree

But these are the same dipshits that though Shitlery was a good candidate :lmao

Reck
11-05-2018, 08:42 PM
over the weekend head-to-head polling tallies here:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/upshot/elections-polls.html?module=inline

Umm most of those polls are at least 25-30 days old. Totally irrevant to the current mood.

Reck
11-05-2018, 08:46 PM

Theres a reason why you don’t hear the word impeachment around much these days. That was a losing issue from the start.

Let Mueller handle that end, IMO.

djohn2oo8
11-05-2018, 08:48 PM
Theres a reason why you don’t hear the word impeachment around much these days. That was a losing issue from the start.

Let Mueller handle that end, IMO.
Mueller will recommend impeachment :lol

Reck
11-05-2018, 08:49 PM

Which is why they need to let Mueller work that angle. We need them seats to actually impeach if need be.

Winehole23
11-05-2018, 08:55 PM
Umm most of those polls are at least 25-30 days old. Totally irrevant to the current mood.um, actually no.

polled Nov 1-4 for all

Will Hunting
11-05-2018, 09:06 PM
Agreed. Their eyes should be on 2020 and being in control of as much as possible for when everything gets redistricted, and they should gerrymander as much as humanly possible the way the Republicans did in 2010.

ducks
11-05-2018, 09:10 PM

Let Mueller handle that end, IMO.soras paying him ?

hater
11-05-2018, 09:37 PM
:lmao Muller can't even recommend a good movie to his wife much less impeachment :lmao

that would be a laughable proposition :lol

Chris
11-05-2018, 09:40 PM
Begging for help from Mueller :lol

Good times :bobo

hater
11-05-2018, 09:41 PM
Agreed. Their eyes should be on 2020 and being in control of as much as possible for when everything gets redistricted, and they should gerrymander as much as humanly possible the way the Republicans did in 2010.

https://memestatic.fjcdn.com/pictures/2020+big6hillary+2020big6they+never+learn+the+dnc+ is+going+to_a2a7c5_6194166.jpg

Reck
11-05-2018, 10:36 PM
um, actually no.

polled Nov 1-4 for all

Actually not quite for all of them.

The more you scroll down the older the polls. I counted only 10 polls that goes from oct 31-Nov 4th.

Reck
11-05-2018, 10:38 PM
:lmao Muller can't even recommend a good movie to his wife much less impeachment :lmao

that would be a laughable proposition :lol

Begging for help from Mueller :lol

Good times :bobo

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1059624097217478661

:lol Can only imagine the sweet irony of being utterly destroyed tomorrow, loses houses and then Trumpies get handed indictments on Wednesday. :lol

Winehole23
11-05-2018, 10:41 PM
Actually not quite for all of them.

The more you scroll down the older the polls. I counted only 10 polls that goes from oct 31-Nov 4th.fair enough

Winehole23
11-05-2018, 10:47 PM
the GOP will prop up white supremacists rather than cede any ground to Democrats. something to keep in mind in a time of creeping fascism.

hater
11-05-2018, 11:07 PM
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1059624097217478661

:lol Can only imagine the sweet irony of being utterly destroyed tomorrow, loses houses and then Trumpies get handed indictments on Wednesday. :lol

:lmao regardless what happens tomorrow. Mueller will hand the nothingburger report and call it a career :lmao

:lol most of it will be kept secret :lmao

boutons_deux
11-05-2018, 11:47 PM
Iowa shithole

Grassley

King

and their lady Governor

"Reynolds, in a word, is the WORST.

To use more words, she’s the worst woman who signed the worst abortion bill ever, (https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/politics/2018/05/04/abortion-ban-law-iowa-fetal-heartbeat/577443002/) back on May 4.

As Reynolds inked the bill, backers' cheers nearly drowned out the echoing chorus of “My body, my choice” shouted by protesters just outside the door.

“I believe that all innocent life is precious and sacred,” Reynolds said from her formal office before signing a bill that will outlaw nearly all abortions in the state.

“And as governor, I have pledged to do everything in my power to protect it. And that’s what I’m doing today.”
[...]
Under the legislation, physicians will be barred from performing most abortions after a fetal heartbeat is detected.

The law, which would outlaw abortions before most folks even know they’re pregnant,

She’s come under fire for “borrowing” fancy private jets from casino owners (https://www.thegazette.com/subject/news/government/reynolds-defends-use-of-donors-private-plane-20170605) and workers comp CEOs (https://iowastartingline.com/2018/09/12/legal-bribery-reynolds-latest-ethics-issue-sets-bad-precedent/)

who soon after enjoyed casino- and workers comp-related policies and contracts.

She’s a huge fan of corporate welfare, (http://www.iowastatedaily.com/opinion/editorial-gov-reynolds-chose-apple-over-you/article_be902e72-9811-11e7-8337-d7f072482f37.html) too!

And as a state senator, she proudly supported bans on gay marriage! (https://wcfcourier.com/news/local/lt-governor-candidate-kim-reynolds-endorses-gay-marriage-ban-in/article_11d0c982-a2a8-11df-b6c3-001cc4c03286.html)

Reynolds proudly and unapologetically embraces the eternal racist, Iowa Rep. Steve King, as her campaign co-chair!

She’s even spending her final campaigning hours with the unapologetic, shrieking white supremacist in his neck of the woods, Sioux City.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1810178

Winehole23
11-06-2018, 09:53 AM
Trump to Missourians: vote for Republicans to save Obamacare from the Dems.

Spurs Homer
11-06-2018, 09:58 AM
Trump to Missourians: vote for Republicans to save Obamacare from the Dems.

Obamacare good now!

:cry:cry

Winehole23
11-06-2018, 10:09 AM
"missing" voting machines

https://www.wxyz.com/news/voters-turned-away-due-to-missing-voting-machines-at-precinct-in-detroit

Winehole23
11-06-2018, 10:15 AM
Obamacare good now!

:cry:crythe full quote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DrVA4B_WwAIY05v.jpg

boutons_deux
11-06-2018, 10:20 AM

Pelosi says no impeachment

Dems don't have 2/3 of Senate. Probably won't have 2/3 unless the Constitution is amended to change Senate to proportional.

however,

House Dems can and should rain down a shitstorm of subpoenas on Trash, his mafiya, his Exec branch.

AaronY
11-06-2018, 10:30 AM

Dems don't have 2/3 of Senate. Probably won't have 2/3 unless the Constitution is amended to change Senate to proportional.

Yeah, those pesky gerrymandered...checks notes....

...us state maps and boundary lines

Spurs Homer
11-06-2018, 10:40 AM

however,

House Dems can and should rain down a shitstorm of subpoenas on Trash, his mafiya, his Exec branch.

I don't care about impeachment.

INDICTMENTS

that is what Mueller needs to focus on. The law is pretty clear and I am certain that Republicans will shield Trump from any accountability while still in office - but the law will be followed and Trump cannot stay in office forever.

The statutes will be in place when Trump returns to being a citizen again - and the law will be waiting on him and he will be prosecuted.

CosmicCowboy
11-06-2018, 11:18 AM

however,

like that will ever happen.

hater
11-06-2018, 01:51 PM
I don't care about impeachment.

INDICTMENTS

that is what Mueller needs to focus on. The law is pretty clear and I am certain that Republicans will shield Trump from any accountability while still in office - but the law will be followed and Trump cannot stay in office forever.

The statutes will be in place when Trump returns to being a citizen again - and the law will be waiting on him and he will be prosecuted.

What law was broken idiot?

Spurs Homer
11-06-2018, 02:07 PM
What law was broken idiot?

Money laundering.
Conspiracy To Defraud the USA
Tax Fraud
Bribery

to start.

Idiot.

CosmicCowboy
11-06-2018, 02:14 PM
Money laundering.
Tax Fraud
Bribery

to start.

Idiot.

Spurs Homer sounds like Boutons retarded kid.

AaronY
11-06-2018, 02:22 PM

Spurs Homer sounds like Boutons retarded kid.
:lol he did say Amerikkka earlier too

AaronY
11-06-2018, 02:23 PM
God help us if boutons gets into the troll game. 10 accounts clogging this place up

Trainwreck2100
11-06-2018, 02:29 PM
God help us if boutons gets into the troll game. 10 accounts clogging this place up
He wont risk it iirc his name is boutons deaux because boutons got banned

boutons_deux
11-06-2018, 02:34 PM
boutons got banned

You Lie

hater
11-06-2018, 02:49 PM
Money laundering.
Tax Fraud
Bribery

to start.

Idiot.

:lmao where is the evidence idiot?

AaronY
11-06-2018, 04:31 PM
You Lie
Why did you change names then?

DMC
11-06-2018, 04:52 PM
the GOP will prop up white supremacists rather than cede any ground to Democrats. something to keep in mind in a time of creeping fascism.

Like the left with Antifa?

Galileo
11-06-2018, 04:53 PM
I smell a Red Tsunami!!!!!

Reck
11-06-2018, 05:02 PM
Like the left with Antifa?

Are you getting enough blood flow to your brain, fattie? You have been getting shit on pretty hardcore the last few hours. :lol

Antifa doesn't even identify as democrats. They're just a group of retards no one besides you crazy rightwing nuts pay attention to.

:lol bringing antifa out of nowhere (When was the last time they were even on the news anyways) out of sheer desperation. Fat hands. :lol

Winehole23
11-06-2018, 05:08 PM
Like the left with Antifa?I wasn't aware Anfifa had anyone running for Congress.

Winehole23
11-06-2018, 05:09 PM
who are the big supporters of Antifa on the left? I'm drawing a blank.

spurraider21
11-06-2018, 05:12 PM
lol changing font color and size for attention

same guy who predicted manafort wouldn't be convicted on a single count :lmao

dbestpro
11-06-2018, 05:13 PM
who are the big supporters of Antifa on the left? I'm drawing a blank.

Who are the folks who call out Antifa on the left? Sometimes silence can be considered support.

Spurminator
11-06-2018, 05:16 PM
Who are the folks who call out Antifa on the left? Sometimes silence can be considered support.

The House Minority leader, for one.

Will Hunting
11-06-2018, 05:18 PM
They’re completely irrelevant which is why no one denounces them. It’s a small group of kids in their early twenties who are pissed off about being unemployed.

Spurminator
11-06-2018, 05:21 PM
When did Antifa get lumped in with the Democratic Party anyway? Is opposition to white supremacists / alt-right an exclusively Democratic platform? Do you guys think they're big Chuck Schumer fans?

Such lazy binary thinking tbh

AaronY
11-06-2018, 05:28 PM
When did Antifa get lumped in with the Democratic Party anyway? Is opposition to white supremacists / alt-right an exclusively Democratic platform? Do you guys think they're big Chuck Schumer fans?

Such lazy binary thinking tbh
Its pretty typical on both sides today to try and summarize the other side by its biggest retards/extremists tbh

AaronY
11-06-2018, 05:30 PM
Luckily for us one of Republicans biggest retard extremists is the potus

Spurminator
11-06-2018, 05:43 PM
Its pretty typical on both sides today to try and summarize the other side by its biggest retards/extremists tbh

But that's part of my question, why do we affiliate anarchists with Democrats?

When white supremacists are out there wearing MAGA hats and stumping for Republican candidates, I can see it, but as far as I know Antifa doesn't give a shit about Democrat politicians.

AaronY
11-06-2018, 05:50 PM
But that's part of my question, why do we affiliate anarchists with Democrats?

When white supremacists are out there wearing MAGA hats and stumping for Republican candidates, I can see it, but as far as I know Antifa doesn't give a shit about Democrat politicians.

Even though I'm a Democrat and secretly antifa of course I don't know anything about their positions but I assume they're like Bernie Bros economically. Probably like this generations Occupy Wall Street

Winehole23
11-06-2018, 05:51 PM
Who are the folks who call out Antifa on the left? Sometimes silence can be considered support.You can't name a single one.

DMC
11-06-2018, 06:07 PM
I wasn't aware Anfifa had anyone running for Congress.

Of course not, they wear masks.

in2deep
11-06-2018, 11:15 PM
ocasio wins

hater
11-06-2018, 11:17 PM
:cry this is beautiful

ma nigas Ocasio, muslim bitch nigas, gay niga WINN

Beto was o so close :cry

Demonrats take House :cry

there is hope :tu

best thing Trump keeps senate so Pence will NOT be president :lmao :tu

djohn2oo8
11-06-2018, 11:23 PM
Hmmm you said the dems would lose the house?

hater
11-06-2018, 11:24 PM
yes I did NOT call dat shit :thumbdown

but I voted all blue and rooted for this outcome :tu

RandomGuy
11-07-2018, 12:15 AM

This is fucked up.

RandomGuy
11-07-2018, 12:16 AM

Smells like... stupid.

Winehole23
11-07-2018, 02:13 AM
Of course not, they wear masks.Oh, so who are the Antifa candidates for Congress and state offices?

Same conspiracy.

You can never tell.

ElNono
11-07-2018, 02:34 AM
Midterms punch in the gut: Trump will keep House and Senate and even gain a few seats

OP with the good bads...

called it!

Nbadan
11-07-2018, 02:38 AM
At least Hater sticks around when he is wrong....better than those who will go unnamed who disappear for a few months then troll their way back when things blow over...

hater
11-07-2018, 07:08 AM
At least Hater sticks around when he is wrong....better than those who will go unnamed who disappear for a few months then troll their way back when things blow over...

Ma niga :tu

I alsmost called dat shit

hater
11-07-2018, 07:08 AM
Midterms punch in the gut: Trump will keep House and Senate and even gain a few seats

OP with the good bads...

called it!

Pretty close IMO

Didnt trump pick up a few seats and won Senate

I almost called dat shit

Democrats winning House is whqt I wanted :tu

hater
11-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Get ready fo more theatre, posturing, investigations, russia hoax and attempts at impeachement which will go nowheere

Meanwhile Trump will have free reign at foreign policy and war. Demoshits will support him at every step

I will not watch a single minute of MSM news networks as they will be mostly shit. Trump is glad to lose the house as he will have something to run on in 2020

Basically these next 2 years will be a complete waste. Save possibilitybof another war or an economic collapse. Might as well fast forward 1 year tbqh :lol

CosmicCowboy
11-07-2018, 08:24 AM
Pelosi gets the gavel, beats back opposition to speaker with it.

DMC
11-07-2018, 09:19 AM
Oh, so who are the Antifa candidates for Congress and state offices?

Same conspiracy.

You can never tell.

Duh masks

DMC
11-07-2018, 09:19 AM

Reck

pgardn
11-07-2018, 10:32 AM
Heaven has gates and restricted admission. Hell has open borders.

Ok I saw that on a twitter feed :lol

Catholics have very strict rules on getting into hell, they list them

pgardn
11-07-2018, 10:33 AM
Pelosi gets the gavel, beats back opposition to speaker with it.

This is a very good point.

pgardn
11-07-2018, 10:36 AM
Get ready fo more theatre, posturing, investigations, russia hoax and attempts at impeachement which will go nowheere

Meanwhile Trump will have free reign at foreign policy and war. Demoshits will support him at every step

I will not watch a single minute of MSM news networks as they will be mostly shit. Trump is glad to lose the house as he will have something to run on in 2020

Basically these next 2 years will be a complete waste. Save possibilitybof another war or an economic collapse. Might as well fast forward 1 year tbqh :lol

Impeachment would require really dirty stuff.

We just need The King Undressed

CosmicCowboy
11-07-2018, 10:43 AM
I keep hoping someone decent will primary Trump.

johnsmith
11-07-2018, 10:49 AM

This

hater
11-07-2018, 02:25 PM
Also regarding the House win by dems. Its a curse in disguise. Trump will have a great excuse as to why nothing got done. He will easily be reelected because of this.

CosmicCowboy
11-07-2018, 02:43 PM
I'm encouraged that we can finally get some marijuana legislation reform on the floor for debate now that Pete Sessions is gone.

spurraider21
11-07-2018, 02:46 PM
I keep hoping someone decent will primary Trump.
not gonna happen and you know it

Galileo
11-07-2018, 06:12 PM
lol changing font color and size for attention

same guy who predicted manafort wouldn't be convicted on a single count :lmao

None of the Manafort charges have yet survived appeal.

Will Hunting
11-07-2018, 06:13 PM
None of the Manafort charges have yet survived appeal.
:lmao he plead guilty to some of the charges you braindead mongoloid.

Galileo
11-08-2018, 03:31 PM
:lmao he plead guilty to some of the charges you braindead mongoloid.

Trump will get him a well-deserved pardon.