PDA

View Full Version : Would you guys be cool with me if I dated this black girl??

Andrew Ziegler
11-02-2018, 09:50 PM
Well first off, I'm a (pure) white guy, 15, 10th grader from San Antonio, Tx...On my mom's side I'm Irish+British+German and on my dad's side (I don't know my dad because my mom split up with him right after I was born) i'm supposedly serbian, italian and german.

I have a german last name: Ziegler. Totally Nazi, right?

Well I've been around mexicans ever since I was put in school in 8th grade and I tried to get along with them, but they're such assholes to me because I'm white, you know? I attempted to date their pretty girls and live within their culture for a couple years, but that didn't work out. So last spring, I started becoming really racist as Mexican people turned me off. I thought about becoming a white supremacist.

This year, 10th grade started and I started really liking this white girl, Analia Rawlings, a naturally pretty aryan with sweet curves, a swimmer about my height. I started talking to her, asked her out the Thursday before thanksgiving vacation, but she said no, because she doesn't know me well enough. https://archive.is/ngBwO/ea1b3b863583cb47569aa95df8c8c2a03d448ee9.gif

...well so anyways there's this other girl who's super fit in my English class. Her name is Amalya, she's the starting center on JV, 6'3", and happens to be black. She's also super intelligent like me...the reason I don't want to date her is because she's a lakers fan (well that and because I'm 5'6" and she's 6'3" and I doubt she'll want someone that much shorter) but I could see myself being with her because I am smart and she is smart. I don't know how my mom/grandma would react, because they think/know I'm a white supremacist. Should I or should I not try to get with her, or would it be wrong??? (http://archive.is/ngBwO)

Flawless
11-02-2018, 10:08 PM
Word of advice, you shouldn't be looking for approval from random people on the internet. Back to the topic, if you are attracted to her and can hit it off well, go for it. You dont having anything to lose tbh.

JohnnyD
11-02-2018, 10:41 PM
Who cares what anyone else thinks? You really need approval, why? Short, fat, skinny, black, brown, hell, a Texan, it simply doesn't matter. Do what makes you happy, if others don't like it so what.

Xevious
11-03-2018, 03:01 AM
:lol

You guys didn't click on the post, did you? It's an old post from guitardude/UNT/whatever the fuck he goes by now.

Ginobilly
11-03-2018, 08:47 AM
Well first off, I'm a (pure) white guy, 15, 10th grader from San Antonio, Tx...On my mom's side I'm Irish+British+German and on my dad's side (I don't know my dad because my mom split up with him right after I was born) i'm supposedly serbian, italian and german.

Well I've been around mexicans ever since I was put in school in 8th grade and I tried to get along with them, but they're such assholes to me because I'm white, you know? I attempted to date their pretty girls and live within their culture for a couple years, but that didn't work out. So last spring, I started becoming really racist as Mexican people turned me off. I thought about becoming a white supremacist.

This year, 10th grade started and I started really liking this white girl, Analia Rawlings, a naturally pretty aryan with sweet curves, a swimmer about my height. I started talking to her, asked her out the Thursday before thanksgiving vacation, but she said no, because she doesn't know me well enough. https://archive.is/ngBwO/ea1b3b863583cb47569aa95df8c8c2a03d448ee9.gif

...well so anyways there's this other girl who's super fit in my English class. Her name is Amalya, she's the starting center on JV, 6'3", and happens to be black. She's also super intelligent like me...the reason I don't want to date her is because she's a lakers fan (well that and because I'm 5'6" and she's 6'3" and I doubt she'll want someone that much shorter) but I could see myself being with her because I am smart and she is smart. I don't know how my mom/grandma would react, because they think/know I'm a white supremacist. Should I or should I not try to get with her, or would it be wrong??? (http://archive.is/ngBwO)

Height is overrated bro. As long as your good looking, have a big chile, and have $$$, girls don't mind dating short vatos.

Will Hunting
11-03-2018, 12:37 PM
:lmao seeking girl advice on a Nazi forum

DJR210
11-03-2018, 03:44 PM
You're a piece of shit either way. Kys

Xevious
11-03-2018, 05:27 PM
Consider the piece of shit posting it.

Millennial_Messiah
11-03-2018, 06:07 PM
:lmao funny, that isn't actually my last name though, I was just trying to fit in at that time, funny as fuck though, damn near 10 years ago too

Millennial_Messiah
11-03-2018, 06:09 PM
Height is overrated bro. As long as your good looking, have a big chile, and have $$$, girls don't mind dating short vatos.

also, I'm 5'8" to 5'9" now... about the same weight though, 125 lol

AaronY
11-03-2018, 06:53 PM
5'6 lmao

spurraider21
11-03-2018, 09:40 PM

You guys didn't click on the post, did you? It's an old post from guitardude/UNT/whatever the fuck he goes by now.

:lmao

Mitch
11-03-2018, 11:57 PM
Not surprised Andrew is a white supremacist tbh

Millennial_Messiah
11-04-2018, 12:02 AM
Not surprised Andrew is a white supremacist tbh

Dude, note the age of that post... 2010, ya see?

Mitch
11-04-2018, 12:10 AM
Dude, note the age of that post... 2010, ya see?

Seems like you posted in 2016 in the same thread, tbh

Millennial_Messiah
11-04-2018, 12:22 AM
Seems like you posted in 2016 in the same thread, tbh

with a 1005443342424% times more intelligent post refuting those nazi weirdos.

Mitch
11-04-2018, 01:50 AM
with a 1005443342424% times more intelligent post refuting those nazi weirdos.

Defend it how you want, bro. Anyways, better dynasty than the pats?

Millennial_Messiah
11-04-2018, 12:40 PM
Defend it how you want, bro. Anyways, better dynasty than the pats?

Packers before the SB era

Cowboys in the 90s - shorter lived, but more dominant on both sides of the ball

Steelers in the 70s

49ers in the 80s

etc... Pats had about a roughly 10 year gap, so it's arguably the dynasty part ended after the 2007 defeat. and there was no dynasty after that. Just dominating a historically bad AFC to the tune of 4 super bowl appearances and .500 on those, a couple lucky plays away from being 0/4. that's that.

Mitch
11-04-2018, 01:01 PM
Packers before the SB era

Cowboys in the 90s - shorter lived, but more dominant on both sides of the ball

Steelers in the 70s

49ers in the 80s

etc... Pats had about a roughly 10 year gap, so it's arguably the dynasty part ended after the 2007 defeat. and there was no dynasty after that. Just dominating a historically bad AFC to the tune of 4 super bowl appearances and .500 on those, a couple lucky plays away from being 0/4. that's that.

How's that ever important road record of them? We already know pats > 49ers because of your road record rule.

Millennial_Messiah
11-04-2018, 08:52 PM
How's that ever important road record of them? We already know pats > 49ers because of your road record rule.

Pats had a good dynasty in the 00s, I'll admit it, but any and all of their winning in the 10s was sheer luck

Mitch
11-04-2018, 09:49 PM
Pats had a good dynasty in the 00s, I'll admit it, but any and all of their winning in the 10s was sheer luck

Pats haven't stopped having a dynasty, tho. It's been 2001 to now.

Millennial_Messiah
11-04-2018, 09:51 PM
Pats haven't stopped having a dynasty, tho. It's been 2001 to now.

2014 title should have been stripped due to cheating in multiple playoff games, so it's either 4 or 5* at best.

Mitch
11-04-2018, 10:10 PM
2014 title should have been stripped due to cheating in multiple playoff games, so it's either 4 or 5* at best.

Lol, fuck outta here Andrew.

FrostKing
11-05-2018, 12:56 PM
NO

lebomb
11-05-2018, 12:57 PM

We dont give 2 fucks who you date.

Millennial_Messiah
11-06-2018, 02:29 PM
We dont give 2 fucks who you date.

Nope, but eating an asshole and getting feces in your mouth? Now that's odd af.

lebomb
11-07-2018, 10:08 AM
Nope, but eating an asshole and getting feces in your mouth? Now that's odd af.

Well, tell your boyfriend to wipe his ass after growling out a log nigga!!!

11-07-2018, 12:30 PM
Well, tell your boyfriend to wipe his ass after growling out a log nigga!!!