PDA

View Full Version : NBA: So is Kawhi going to get Media critisicm for his no back to back rule?

JakeCuenca
11-03-2018, 05:18 PM
I call BS on not 100% argument since hes stated a million times hes 100% ready to go. Hes also playing 35mpg a game.

Hes resting games during two day rest periods.

Hes also very clearly just playing for a contract out there. Enough to get him the money but nothing risky.

Dennis Managment is really into his head.

JakeCuenca
11-03-2018, 05:19 PM
Another clue is how Nurse basically wanted him to play back to back since "he looks good and ready to go"

And a day after that he sits. :lol

Kawhitstorm
11-03-2018, 09:46 PM
Another clue is how Nurse basically wanted him to play back to back since "he looks good and ready to go"

And a day after that he sits. :lol

They are undefeated with him in the lineup, the formula is clearly working.:wakeup

anon
11-04-2018, 12:10 AM
Do you remember when he tracks down his shot or somebody else's shot, beelines for the offensive glass and putback dunks it, when the opposing bigs are still flatfooted to get the rebound? His launch point is a toe above the dashed restricted arc. He comfortably elevates and slams it from that distance. Last time he did it was back in 2016-2017. He hasn't done it this season, and I don't think he ever will. He is no longer 100%, he lost that extra burst of hop from his knee. We might see him risk reaggravating the quad by putting burst pressure on it (similar to what DJ did to his acl) to win an elimination game or close out a series because the tradeoff might be worth it in his mind. But in the regular season? That flying Kawhi is gone.

RC_Drunkford
11-04-2018, 07:13 AM
It's mental with Kawhi. That's what some doctors from this facility in San Antonio that helps Spurs players with rehab have said when the season started in a radio interview. Kawhi doesn't like to play through pain and from what I know the tendonitis is chronical, so it'll probably bother him for the rest of his career. I guess Spurs doctors were right saying he has to play through it.

Brunodf
11-04-2018, 09:12 AM
I mean it's pretty clear that Kawhi holds all the cards and Toronto is afraid of upsetting him :lol

Kobe'sAchilles
11-04-2018, 10:51 AM
No they wont say shit. Now that he's off the Spurs he is the media darling and you will have more people defend him saying why should he risk himself for Toronto. It's why he will never lead a team to a title.

daslicer
11-04-2018, 12:12 PM
No they wont say shit. Now that he's off the Spurs he is the media darling and you will have more people defend him saying why should he risk himself for Toronto. It's why he will never lead a team to a title.

He's going to get a pass from the media for awhile especially since they want him to be in LA. If he goes to the Clippers or Lakers and doesn't win a title in the next 5 years then the media will turn on him just like how they have finally turned on Carmelo.

Kobe'sAchilles
11-04-2018, 12:23 PM
Media only turned on Melo bc he couldn't lead the Knicks to the playoffs. Kawhi will easily lead the Clips to the playoffs. And then they will run all these stories about Doc and Kawhi and how Kawhi reminds him of coaching the 08 celtics and how perfectly he would fit on that team. And blah blah blah

daslicer
11-04-2018, 12:31 PM
Media only turned on Melo bc he couldn't lead the Knicks to the playoffs. Kawhi will easily lead the Clips to the playoffs. And then they will run all these stories about Doc and Kawhi and how Kawhi reminds him of coaching the 08 celtics and how perfectly he would fit on that team. And blah blah blah

They will turn on him if he doesn't win a ring. Even in this era it's all about winning a ring with the media hence guys like Durant creating their super teams. Like I said give it 5 years. Of course at the beginning they will be a lot of puff pieces like you mentioned but it will dry up over time if they don't win a title. Even CP3 and Blake suffered criticism when the Clippers started to choke consistently in the playoffs.

Captain Marvel
11-04-2018, 01:51 PM
It's mental with Kawhi. That's what some doctors from this facility in San Antonio that helps Spurs players with rehab have said when the season started in a radio interview. Kawhi doesn't like to play through pain and from what I know the tendonitis is chronical, so it'll probably bother him for the rest of his career. I guess Spurs doctors were right saying he has to play through it.
You know nothing. Therefore shut up.

LkrFan
11-04-2018, 03:10 PM
I call BS on not 100% argument since hes stated a million times hes 100% ready to go. Hes also playing 35mpg a game.

Hes resting games during two day rest periods.

Hes also very clearly just playing for a contract out there. Enough to get him the money but nothing risky.

Dennis Managment is really into his head.

Nope. He learned it from CIA Pop ;)

RC_Drunkford
11-04-2018, 04:22 PM
You know nothing. Therefore shut up.

Go fuck yourself. Kawhi will go to the Clippers and the Raptors will be stuck in mediocrity while the best Raptor ever plays for San Antonio. Keep dreaming about that ring you'll never win

DMC
11-04-2018, 04:52 PM
Go fuck yourself. Kawhi will go to the Clippers and the Raptors will be stuck in mediocrity while the best Raptor ever plays for San Antonio. Keep dreaming about that ring you'll never win

I don't think DD is better than TMac or Hakeem, doubt he's better than Bosh. Vince Carter would be questionable.

hater
11-04-2018, 06:08 PM
I don't think DD is better than TMac or Hakeem, doubt he's better than Bosh. Vince Carter would be questionable.

DeSystem > 38 yera old hakeem

DeSystem > freshman, sooph, junior TMac

Cant disagree about Bosh

DMC
11-04-2018, 07:55 PM
DeSystem > 38 yera old hakeem

DeSystem > freshman, sooph, junior TMac

Cant disagree about Bosh

Better than Vince?

Kawhitstorm
11-04-2018, 08:25 PM

'00-'01 Vince almost beat the '01 Sixers who inflicted the only loss on the '01 Lakers. DeFrozen would have been swept.:reading

JakeCuenca
11-04-2018, 08:40 PM
So we going to ignore the fact that kawhi is completely under uncle " got to get the contract" dennis?

None of this back to back decisions are made by the raps coaching stuff.

DMC
11-04-2018, 09:09 PM
Fortunately Kawhi has Coach Nurse. Sounds perfect for him. Asst coach Psychiatrist sounds good too.

Othyus Lalanne
11-05-2018, 08:49 AM
So we going to ignore the fact that kawhi is completely under uncle " got to get the contract" dennis?

None of this back to back decisions are made by the raps coaching stuff.

You got your info from...?

Arcadian
11-05-2018, 10:00 PM
That must be one ornery vaginal infection! Poor guy.

offset formation
11-05-2018, 10:20 PM
Fortunately Kawhi has Coach Nurse. Sounds perfect for him. Asst coach Psychiatrist sounds good too.

Haha. Well played.

Down Under
11-05-2018, 10:34 PM
He can still play below the rim even if he has lost any sort of bounce. He has the best balance in the league when initiating contact.

Clipper Nation
11-06-2018, 07:24 AM
Vince doesn't play for San Antonio, tbh.

RC_Drunkford
11-06-2018, 02:14 PM
Vince doesn't play for San Antonio, tbh.

According to the Toronto Raptors DeRozan is the greatest Raptor ever. I never said that is my opinion

11-06-2018, 02:35 PM
Go fuck yourself. Kawhi will go to the Clippers and the Raptors will be stuck in mediocrity while the best Raptor ever plays for San Antonio. Keep dreaming about that ring you'll never winNot even better than Lowry right now

JakeCuenca
11-06-2018, 02:40 PM
Not even better than Lowry right now

Lowry actually plays. Obviously Leonard is far superior but the way he moves right now and all these resting has dennis imprint all over it.

You cant be that great if your resting in games you should be playing.

Ginobilly
11-06-2018, 02:55 PM
All this resting means kawhi is most likely planning his exit out of toronto.:lmao
All the media is on his cock though, so they aint talking shit about him cause he's most likely leaving to a bigger market next year. Everybody except for skip. Called him a headcase.

Arcadian
11-07-2018, 10:54 PM
Look who showed up at work today! I guess his booboo feels better. What a fragile little princess.

DMC
11-08-2018, 12:24 AM
According to the Toronto Raptors DeRozan is the greatest Raptor ever. I never said that is my opinion

Yet they traded him. Sorta speaks against that claim.

FrankC
11-08-2018, 01:19 AM
Not a lot of Raptor fans believe this. He has never even been the best player on his own team (Lowry), let alone against some of the players of the past like Bosh and Carter. He's been the SG equivalent of Sharif Abdur Raheem or Juwan Howard, just a lot of empty numbers. Don't even get me started with the no shows in the playoffs. He plays for the allstar game (cred, yo) and then becomes a different player down the stretch, before becoming one of the worst players on the court for 4 out of every 5 games in the postseason.

JakeCuenca
11-08-2018, 01:43 AM
My goodness this raptors team look scary.

Pascal Siakam-OG-Kawhi-Green-Lowry-Ibaka

baseline bum
11-08-2018, 01:45 AM
Wonder if that nigga will be able to carry LeBron to the WCF next season

HarlemHeat37
11-08-2018, 10:44 AM

Seems more like a Clippers type IMO..

DJR210
11-08-2018, 12:38 PM
Watch for the trade deadline move to send LeBron back to the East just so he can eliminate the Raptors then get traded back to LA before next season starts :tu

Othyus Lalanne
11-10-2018, 02:09 AM
And what will the media do if he does not care? They cannot shame him out of the league.

Kawhitstorm
11-11-2018, 06:27 PM

Cracka ass cracka