PDA

View Full Version : DeMar DeRozan no touches

Mirrornick
11-04-2018, 09:22 PM
What's up with him getting hot , (19 points in 1st half tonight) and then suddenly you got scrubs like Mills and Forbes taking turns shooting. FEED THE HOT FUCKING HAND FFS.. these scrubs are looking for their own shot.

idk but I'm pissed.

ok now im calm

/endrant

discuss

faggot

go raptors

SpurPadre
11-04-2018, 09:26 PM
Forbes starting is the worst thing that has happened to this team so far.

rasuo214
11-04-2018, 09:26 PM
I see you're a new Spur/Derozan fan, well you better get used to it.

Immortal Spur
11-04-2018, 09:28 PM
Spurs should've rested players... we lost two times tonight...

Mirrornick
11-04-2018, 09:32 PM
I see you're a new Spur/Derozan fan, well you better get used to it.

get used to scrubs shooting as much as DeStar?

https://i.imgur.com/kpWY4pO.jpg

TheGreatYacht
11-04-2018, 09:34 PM
That's exactly what Kawhi had to deal with. You'll have the mainstream media and casual fans tell you about how blessed he is to be a Spur and play in this system though.

Mirrornick
11-04-2018, 09:36 PM
That's exactly what Kawhi had to deal with. You'll have the mainstream media and casual fans tell you about how blessed he is to be a Spur and play in this system though.

well tbh DD had the same shit with Toronto for years. No different. He was always benched for 15 minutes after scoring 20 straight points. Many many times

Hoops Czar
11-04-2018, 09:38 PM
Forbes starting is the worst thing that has happened to this team so far.
New generation, same old broken record.

TheGreatYacht
11-04-2018, 09:39 PM
well tbh DD had the same shit with Toronto for years. No different. He was always benched for 15 minutes after scoring 20 straight points. Many many times
One of the years Kawhi was a top 3 MVP candidate, Pop played him like 20 minutes for a handful of games at the end of the season so his PPG would drop. True story. Ask anyone.

He hates when the players get too much credit.

rasuo214
11-04-2018, 09:55 PM
get used to scrubs shooting as much as DeStar?

https://i.imgur.com/kpWY4pO.jpg

You're lucky Pop has allowed him to shoot as much as he has this season. Probably won't happen when Walker and White return.

Keepin' it real
11-04-2018, 10:17 PM
Spurs should've rested players... we lost two times tonight...

Don't worry, they still got like 10,000 games to make up for it.

vander
11-04-2018, 10:30 PM
with kawhi and Manu gone, I thought one silver lining would be: no more player fans

DJR210
11-04-2018, 10:34 PM
:lol already added "faggot" to your ST vocab :tu

11-04-2018, 10:46 PM
Sounds about Pop.

You won't believe it, but one time he subbed Tim Duncan out in the final minute of an NBA finals game. GOAT coach, though.

Mirrornick
11-04-2018, 10:52 PM
:lol already added "faggot" to your ST vocab :tu

lmao good observation tbh :P

Mirrornick
11-04-2018, 10:53 PM
Sounds about Pop.

You won't believe it, but one time he subbed Tim Duncan out in the final minute of an NBA finals game. GOAT coach, though.

I remember something like that. Was it old Duncan though?

ElNono
11-04-2018, 10:53 PM
:pop: Needs to get over himself

Mirrornick
11-04-2018, 10:54 PM
with kawhi and Manu gone, I thought one silver lining would be: no more player fans

A lot of raptors fans signed up on ST last few months. I'm surprised there isn't more. All the realgm faggots are jerking off each other.

Ginobilly
11-04-2018, 10:56 PM
Sounds about Pop.

I broke my 3k laptop, punching it and screaming at pop why he took out td21 that final minute. One of the greatest players(top 5) rebounder and shot blocker of all time. Td would of made a key play that final minute. "Rejected by duncan" or "rebound by duncan" "spurs r ur new 2013 champs"! But no!!! Crater face had to fuck it up and replace him by borris scrub! Biggest fuckup in the history of a finals nba game! It still hurts!

LCM
11-04-2018, 11:06 PM
3rd Qrt.
DD - 2/3 - 4pts, 2rebs, 2TO (0/1 3PT on a 27 ft pull up jumper! That screams frustration)
Checked out at 4:09 left in quarter

LMA - 1/3 - 2pts, 1reb, 2TO
Checked out at 2:36 left in quarter

4qrt - this written on play by play
DD, LMA check in at 6:57
LMA - 2FT 6:01
DD - personal foul - 2:14
DD - defensive reb - :29
DD - layup - :9.2

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! THIS IS WHAT THE SECOND HALF WAS LIKE FOR THE TWO STARS OF YOUR TEAM IN THE SECOND HALF WHERE YOU HAD YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOU BY THE ORLANDO MAGIC BECAUSE PATTY FORBES AND BERTANS DECIDE "I'VE GOT THIS TODAY BOYS"! NO NEED FOR DEMAR AND ALDRIDGE TO GET BUCKETS, IT'S MY TIME TO SHINE! AND WHERE ARE YOU POP?? IF THESE GUYS WERE TAKING SHOTS AWAY FROM TONY, MANU, TD OR KL, YOU'D HAVE GONE OFF ON THEM SO BAD THEY WOULD HAVE HIRED AN UBER TO TAKE THEM TO AUSTIN TO PLAY FOR THE TOROS JUST TO GET AWAY FROM YOUR BAD BREATH!! IT WASN'T JUST THE PLAYERS WHO TOUGHT THEY COULD ROLL OUT OF BED AND BEAT THE MAGIC! YOU AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH A COACH TO ALLOW THAT KIND OF SHOT SELECTION TO HAPPEN AT ANY POINT IN THIS SEASON! JACKASS!

Mirrornick
11-04-2018, 11:06 PM
I broke my 3k laptop, punching it and screaming at pop why he took out td21 that final minute. One of the greatest players(top 5) rebounder and shot blocker of all time. Td would of made a key play that final minute. "Rejected by duncan" or "rebound by duncan" "spurs r ur new 2013 champs"! But no!!! Crater face had to fuck it up and replace him by borris scrub! Biggest fuckup in the history of a finals nba game! It still hurts!

Damn I remember, Spurs should have been 2013 champs. Bosh and Ray Allen saved LeBron that series.

Mirrornick
11-04-2018, 11:08 PM
damn people breaking expensive laptops. I can't afford that shit so I just punch myself in the face.

ElNono
11-04-2018, 11:25 PM
This was a back to back, and we all know DDR and LMA are both 45 year olds who need rest, tbh... not sure what's surprising about this...

SouthTexasRancher
11-04-2018, 11:53 PM
What's up with him getting hot , (19 points in 1st half tonight) and then suddenly you got scrubs like Mills and Forbes taking turns shooting. FEED THE HOT FUCKING HAND FFS.. these scrubs are looking for their own shot.

idk but I'm pissed.

ok now im calm

/endrant

discuss

faggot

go raptors

You just haven't been here long enough to know Vino Pop, like we know Vino Pop. When he starts in on politics the Spurs start losing. There are just going to be games he is willing to throw away because he is such a contrarian. One game he is like a really good coach and the team responds and then a few games later he looks like he has never even seen a basketball game. From our seats he really looks old especially the way he moves. Looking at his face and his facial expressions he honestly looks like a wino in nice clothes. Just a personal observation and nothing else meant by it. I realize losing his wife and all the KaWhitter thingy has taken a lot out of him. After this season, he really could or maybe should, step away and let someone else be the coach. He has had a lot longer run as head coach than 99% of all the college and pro coaches in the game today. I just hope he doesn't allow himself to get so senile that he doesn't know it is time to step down.

JakeCuenca
11-04-2018, 11:59 PM
The pop move.

The more amazing thing about this is that Derozan is practiclly their best PG. At least with kawhi he needed iso touches so this is even worse.

TDMVPDPOY
11-05-2018, 01:45 AM
how u think td fans felt when he had the hot hand in t he first half, only to see hero mode in the 2nd half...then u wonder why he only scored 2pts in the 2nd half after exploding afor 20 in the first...

Brunodf
11-05-2018, 01:48 AM
Yeah but benching the all time playoff rebound leader when you only needed a rebound to win the championship would be a questionable decision if it was any coach but Pop

RC_Drunkford
11-05-2018, 05:44 AM

idk but I'm pissed.

ok now im calm

/endrant

discuss

faggot

go raptors

you really don't know nothing about Pop. If the team can't buy a bucket he let's them figure it out. He doesn't call a play for his star player. Especially when your star player is hot Pop likes Mills to chuck up off balance shots and freeze his star out for like 3-4 minutes so he gets cold. It's classic Popovich

r0drig0lac
11-05-2018, 07:54 AM

word

Mirrornick
11-05-2018, 08:08 AM
I'm woke now

hater
11-05-2018, 08:26 AM
We are an 8th seed so we will win as many games as an 8th seed needs

Not sure why fans here are upset.

TDMVPDPOY
11-05-2018, 08:35 AM
this team has a problem

avoid the hot hand with chuckers taking alot of brick shots

there are stretches of the game that the spurs fail to score a basket, they can range from 2-3min going without a basket, why? fkn chuckers chucking and avoiding the hot hand or franchise guy...

wtf does brick throwers like patty, belli, forbes continue to chuck shots like they are franchise players?

james evans
11-05-2018, 08:55 AM
I’m really waiting on the day popovich retires.

hater
11-05-2018, 09:05 AM

Why whats gonna happen?

DMC
11-05-2018, 09:17 AM
Everyone wants theirs. The Spurs have played team ball for some time, and the pay that Mills receives justifies his delusions of adequacy. The league is contaminated with mid level role guys trying to get face time. It's the bane of the NBA, but unavoidable because of the overall lack of talented players to play 5 on 5 full court basketball.

DMC
11-05-2018, 09:18 AM

Why whats gonna happen?

Orlando 2.0

Exciting times just ahead

11-05-2018, 09:30 AM
this team has a problem

avoid the hot hand with chuckers taking alot of brick shots

there are stretches of the game that the spurs fail to score a basket, they can range from 2-3min going without a basket, why? fkn chuckers chucking and avoiding the hot hand or franchise guy...

wtf does brick throwers like patty, belli, forbes continue to chuck shots like they are franchise players?
Aside from having KD and Cousins now, I think what initially separated GS was that they force feed the hot hand. Klay's hot? Keep giving him the ball. Curry's hot? Run curl after curl for him. It seems pretty simple.

Ginobilly
11-05-2018, 10:22 AM
Aside from having KD and Cousins now, I think what initially separated GS was that they force feed the hot hand. Klay's hot? Keep giving him the ball. Curry's hot? Run curl after curl for him. It seems pretty simple.

Gs keeps it simple bball. Take advantage of mis matches ad nauseam, and feed the hot hand. That's why they win most of the time and are back to back. In basketball, you want your top 3/4 players making the majority of offensive plays and taking 80% of all the shots. Role players are there to take the open shots and finish their set up plays by your top guys. Also do the dirty work on defense. That's it! Anything else is going to result in disaster.

Scrubs should only chuck when hot or your top guys are resting/injured.

That's why the spurs have failed to repeat as championships. Patfo/pop gets complacent, pop gets enamored with dleague scrubs and shitty non athletic players, takes the resting bullshit overboard which disrupts offensive cohesion and chemistry, micromanaging and yelling like some racist asshole drill instructor which rubs certain guys the wrong way, etc.

No way phil jackson lets scrubs take away shots from the top dogs when he was still coaching. You go for the kill and let your top guys win it without micromanaging the fuck out of a simple kids game.

JeffDuncan
11-05-2018, 10:48 AM
Looked to me like Mills and Forbes both panicked.

Immortal Spur
11-05-2018, 05:27 PM

Immortal Spur
11-05-2018, 05:28 PM
found mirrornick on twitter ^^^

Mirrornick
11-05-2018, 05:33 PM

hahahaha brah I knew you'd say that.

Very wise tweet tbh

may have found a new bestie

tonight...you
11-05-2018, 06:00 PM
This was a back to back, and we all know DDR and LMA are both 45 year olds who need rest, tbh... not sure what's surprising about this...
They didn't even have time to properly disinfect their dentures!
They couldn't even communicate, on the defensive end, because everyone was turning away from their death breath!

Arcadian
11-06-2018, 02:19 AM

He was 37, but he was still great. He outplayed Dwight Howard and Chris Bosh in the playoffs. He had 30 and 17 in game 6 of the Finals, and he was going to win FMVP had they not collapsed in the final minute.

Dre_7
11-06-2018, 10:59 AM
To be fair, when the Magic took the lead to 26 or so in the 2nd half Pop pulled LMA and DDR and let some of the others get some run. The others made a run and cut deep into the lead. Once that happened DeMar and LaMarcus were put back in the game. Had it been closer throughout, DeRozen would have played more in the 2nd half and gotten more shots. Like he has ALL YEAR. You honestly think Pop is telling his players not to go through DeRozen after going through him all season? No, he saw a blow out in the 2nd game of a back to back in which the starters weren't doing well and put in some other guys to try and make a run. He wasn't going away from DeMar because he doesn't want him to have a high PPG average. That is some conspiracy bullshit :lol :lol :lol

playbonner15
11-06-2018, 11:32 AM

Ed Helicopter Jones
11-06-2018, 02:52 PM
To be fair, when the Magic took the lead to 26 or so in the 2nd half Pop pulled LMA and DDR and let some of the others get some run. The others made a run and cut deep into the lead. Once that happened DeMar and LaMarcus were put back in the game. Had it been closer throughout, DeRozen would have played more in the 2nd half and gotten more shots. Like he has ALL YEAR. You honestly think Pop is telling his players not to go through DeRozen after going through him all season? No, he saw a blow out in the 2nd game of a back to back in which the starters weren't doing well and put in some other guys to try and make a run. He wasn't going away from DeMar because he doesn't want him to have a high PPG average. That is some conspiracy bullshit :lol :lol :lol

You'll confuse the point of this thread if you insist on providing too much logical feedback.

Brazil
11-06-2018, 03:11 PM
:lol

Mirrornick
11-06-2018, 03:20 PM
You'll confuse the point of this thread if you insist on providing too much logical feedback.

yeah this thread needs less logic and more bitchin

where's the feminists at when we need em