PDA

View Full Version : Kori Ellis (or another mod)

Will Hunting
11-05-2018, 05:40 PM
Avante just registered again under the name JohnnyD.

Pls do us all a favor and ban him.
Kori Ellis

JohnnyD
11-05-2018, 05:52 PM
Avante is dead.

JohnnyD is a honey. Give the guy a chance and you will love him.

DJR210
11-05-2018, 06:43 PM
Damn this guy can't live without this shit :lol

Mitch
11-05-2018, 07:01 PM
I don't think we are being moderated at all, Chinese spambots are taking over :lol

Darth_Pelican
11-05-2018, 07:56 PM
That girl in Olongapo already made the mistake of giving you a chance.

:lol

Chucho
11-05-2018, 09:05 PM
I'd rather keep Avante and ban Derp instead, tbh, fwiw.

He really is an expert.

Chris
11-05-2018, 09:25 PM
Crying to Kori and the mods - what a faggot :lol

Reck
11-05-2018, 10:54 PM
I'd rather keep Avante and ban Derp instead, tbh, fwiw.

He really is an expert.

Agreed.

I'm surprised he hasn't been dealt with after Kori Ellis not only said to cool it with the trolling but with the alts. This douchebag has at least 10-15 active accounts that get outed within a post.

SpursforSix
11-05-2018, 10:56 PM
Crying to Kori and the mods - what a faggot :lol

Bend over, I’ll fucking show you a faggot.

Kori Ellis
11-05-2018, 11:07 PM
LOL

rEgUlaToR!!!!!
11-06-2018, 09:57 AM
tbh have you thought about joining the regulators krew? meet us tonight at 10:00 pm in the troll forum for an initiation...

resistanze
11-06-2018, 11:57 AM
Damn this guy can't live without this shit :lol

:lol Severe mental illness

DJR210
11-06-2018, 12:42 PM
It has to be painful for Avante to refrain from posting his lists and bullshit about blues and wrasslin in attempt to maximize his time with the alt

Blake
11-06-2018, 01:00 PM
It has to be painful for Avante to refrain from posting his lists and bullshit about blues and wrasslin in attempt to maximize his time with the alt

And racist threads

JohnnyD
11-06-2018, 01:00 PM
It has to be painful for Avante (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) to refrain from posting his lists and bullshit about blues and wrasslin in attempt to maximize his time with the alt

All that is totally dead, it's buried. I'm totally capable of being just another poster without the annoying antics. No problem at all.

Blake
11-06-2018, 01:04 PM
All that is totally dead, it's buried. I'm totally capable of being just another poster without the annoying antics. No problem at all.

:lol you'll be posting your usual racist shit in no time

JohnnyD
11-06-2018, 01:21 PM
:lol you'll be posting your usual racist shit in no time

Pay attention Blake.

I was under the assumption nobody cared about anything that went on here. I mean look at you and all that cussing, the way you and others act. All that pedo silliness. So I like everybody else went into goofy mode. Now that I'm aware of the fact yes we do have limits, we do have don't I'll need to change my game.

Anywhere that allows this....

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274427&page=22&p=9588158#post9588158

.....sends a message. 22 pages of filth, immature ramblings, is acceptable....???

The Avante thing is over, that was just a silly trip that amused me. Now it really is time to just be myself and cool the crap.

When you come real, we can talk, when it's negative BS, don't expect a response. That is fair.

spurraider21
11-06-2018, 01:57 PM
The Avante thing is over, that was just a silly trip that amused me. Now it really is time to just be myself and cool the crap.
Good to hear man :tu

Can finally drop the track/blues "expert" crap.

i welcome your new beginning

DJR210
11-06-2018, 02:12 PM
Pay attention Blake.

I was under the assumption nobody cared about anything that went on here. I mean look at you and all that cussing, the way you and others act. All that pedo silliness. So I like everybody else went into goofy mode. Now that I'm aware of the fact yes we do have limits, we do have don't I'll need to change my game.

Anywhere that allows this....

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274427&page=22&p=9588158#post9588158

.....sends a message. 22 pages of filth, immature ramblings, is acceptable....???

When you come real, we can talk, when it's negative BS, don't expect a response. That is fair.

Good to hear you're finally ditching that phony denial "ya shoot pedos in the head" routine and are taking ownership in what you did. Admitting is the first step to your recovery.

Millennial_Messiah
11-06-2018, 02:28 PM
I think each user should be allowed to have up to 2 active alts, and if they have more they should be locked out and warned on their main account that if they continue to circumvent this rule, they will be IP banned...

JohnnyD
11-06-2018, 02:38 PM
Good to hear man :tu

Can finally drop the track/blues "expert" crap.

i welcome your new beginning

Thank you sir:)

JohnnyD
11-06-2018, 02:39 PM
Good to hear you're finally ditching that phony denial "ya shoot pedos in the head" routine and are taking ownership in what you did. Admitting is the first step to your recovery.

We all made a lot of mistakes at 19-22.

Millennial_Messiah
11-06-2018, 03:00 PM
We all made a lot of mistakes at 19-22.

I don't think being 20 years old and having sex with a highly-developed 15-16 year old Asian jailbait makes one a pedo... I don't think it's really possible to be a pedo under age 25 unless you're talking pre-pubescent kids.

However, if you're 30+ and still looking at girls under age 21, you need help.

lebomb
11-06-2018, 03:04 PM
Awww...........sucks, Im gonna miss hearing about the many adventures in Olangapo and Blues/Jazz.

JohnnyD
11-06-2018, 03:08 PM
I don't think being 20 years old and having sex with a highly-developed 15-16 year old Asian jailbait makes one a pedo... I don't think it's really possible to be a pedo under age 25 unless you're talking pre-pubescent kids.

However, if you're 30+ and still looking at girls under age 21, you need help.

This is the internet, only an idiot would tell the story I did about sailors in overseas bars. I should have known better.

Any grown man attracted to young girls needs help. My thing was ignorance, I had know idea what was going on, where I came from ya had to be 21 to enter a bar. A bar hiring young girls never crossed my mind, why should it?

Totally wrapping that up, it really has been beaten to death, and is pretty boring now.

JohnnyD
11-06-2018, 03:10 PM
Awww...........sucks, Im gonna miss hearing about the many adventures in Olangapo and Blues/Jazz.

I'm not saying I can't talk music if asked a question.

JohnnyD
11-06-2018, 03:15 PM
I think it's best to move on, I don't want to make a real big deal out of this.

I'm sorry I over did the freedom we have here with my stupidity. Time to become a valued member of the community instead of a distraction, an annoyance.

Millennial_Messiah
11-06-2018, 03:16 PM
This is the internet, only an idiot would tell the story I did about sailors in overseas bars. I should have known better.

Any grown man attracted to young girls needs help. My thing was ignorance, I had know idea what was going on, where I came from ya had to be 21 to enter a bar. A bar hiring young girls never crossed my mind, why should it?

Totally wrapping that up, it really has been beaten to death, and is pretty boring now.

Here's one thing though, the definition and age of a "grown man" has changed over the last few generations and gradually but surely has moved upward... now it's more like mid 20s to late 20s before kids actually mature out of extended adolescence, on average.

In your generation it was more like by the time you were fresh out of college (22) you were expected to be a man or a woman.

In the depressionary/WWII generation, you were expected to be a man at 18-19 and serve the country, if possible. As a female you were expected to find a young man to settle down with.

In the 1800s and prior... manhood often started at 16.

It's a generational thing.

johnsmith
11-06-2018, 03:22 PM
Here's one thing though, the definition and age of a "grown man" has changed over the last few generations and gradually but surely has moved upward... now it's more like mid 20s to late 20s before kids actually mature out of extended adolescence, on average.

In your generation it was more like by the time you were fresh out of college (22) you were expected to be a man or a woman.

In the depressionary/WWII generation, you were expected to be a man at 18-19 and serve the country, if possible. As a female you were expected to find a young man to settle down with.

In the 1800s and prior... manhood often started at 16.

It's a generational thing.

The only people pushing the “you’re not an adult until you’re in your late 20’s” are people that haven’t gotten their shit together by the time they’ve reached their late 20’s.

Just a thought, but maybe don’t believe everything your friends tell you on Facebook.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
11-06-2018, 03:42 PM
JohnnyD is like sober Barney

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/simpsons/images/f/f7/BarneySober.png

Millennial_Messiah
11-06-2018, 05:31 PM
The only people pushing the “you’re not an adult until you’re in your late 20’s” are people that haven’t gotten their shit together by the time they’ve reached their late 20’s.

Just a thought, but maybe don’t believe everything your friends tell you on Facebook.
I think 27 should be the deadline to get most of your shit together and 29 to buy a house and settle down with a woman/man and starting a family.

FrostKing
11-07-2018, 05:09 AM
Avante had this thread on his List