PDA

View Full Version : Dez could be playing for another #9 with touch and accuracy before the season is up

Floyd Pacquiao
11-06-2018, 12:32 AM
https://twitter.com/SlaterNFL/status/1059612587741065216?s=19

JohnnyD
11-06-2018, 02:51 AM
The Saints didn't learn with that Adrian Peterson mistake?

They don't need a ..ME ME ME...guy.

Dez is a one trick pony at this stage of his career. Big body who can box out DB's. Ya need more than that.

Millennial_Messiah
11-06-2018, 11:47 AM
The Saints didn't learn with that Adrian Peterson mistake?

They don't need a ..ME ME ME...guy.

Dez is a one trick pony at this stage of his career. Big body who can box out DB's. Ya need more than that.
Also, Michael Thomas can do that. He'd be redundant with Michael Thomas, the slower elite possession receiver. But not as good as Thomas.

What the Saints should be looking for right now is a deep speed receiver with Ginn hurt and washed up.

JohnnyD
11-06-2018, 11:56 AM
Also, Michael Thomas can do that. He'd be redundant with Michael Thomas, the slower elite possession receiver. But not as good as Thomas.

What the Saints should be looking for right now is a deep speed receiver with Ginn hurt and washed up.

Ginn had one of his best seasons ever in 2017, hardly washed up. But....he is getting to the age speed guys should be slowing down.

What speed guy is out there? While I won't pretend to know all the NCAA guys I do know there is no legit sprinter at WR now. Nothing like Ginn coming out of OSU.

Millennial_Messiah
11-06-2018, 02:14 PM
Ginn had one of his best seasons ever in 2017, hardly washed up. But....he is getting to the age speed guys should be slowing down.

What speed guy is out there? While I won't pretend to know all the NCAA guys I do know there is no legit sprinter at WR now. Nothing like Ginn coming out of OSU.
Ginn is on IR designated to return late in the season, may or may not return, but with the injury and time off don't ever think he'll be the same considering the age.

Darth_Pelican
11-07-2018, 11:47 AM
https://i.imgur.com/1CvbTOA.png

Kobe'sAchilles
11-07-2018, 12:10 PM
:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

Darth_Pelican
11-07-2018, 12:14 PM
Saints at Cowboys on 11/29. Brees to Dez is gonna go over well in Arlington :lol

SpursforSix
11-07-2018, 12:57 PM

This makes no sense. He probably should have a job somewhere but not the Saints. As you said, Thomas is a great possession receiver. And so is Kamara.

Darth_Pelican
11-07-2018, 02:23 PM
This makes no sense. He probably should have a job somewhere but not the Saints. As you said, Thomas is a great possession receiver. And so is Kamara.

The Saints needed another WR with Ted Ginn on IR and Cam Meredith being a bust. If anything, Dez's threat on medium to deep routes will free up even more space in the slot for WR Smith and Kamara out of the backfield.

JohnnyD
11-07-2018, 02:35 PM
Inside the redzone Dez can beast, great move. As we know he doesn't need seperation, and Brees is as accurate as it gets.

I am assuming he got the message from someone to be cool.

spurraider21
11-07-2018, 02:50 PM
The Saints needed another WR with Ted Ginn on IR and Cam Meredith being a bust. If anything, Dez's threat on medium to deep routes will free up even more space in the slot for WR Smith and Kamara out of the backfield.
does smith even play in the slot though? i haven't seen that. he's usually a boundary guy iirc

Darth_Pelican
11-07-2018, 03:13 PM
does smith even play in the slot though? i haven't seen that. he's usually a boundary guy iirc

He's played both, tbh. I'd imagine Dez would play on the outside primarily and Smith to slot. But who knows the weird shit that Sean Payton is thinking up in his head right now.

spurraider21
11-07-2018, 03:14 PM
He's played both, tbh. I'd imagine Dez would play on the outside primarily and Smith to slot. But who knows the weird shit that Sean Payton is thinking up in his head right now.
i hadn't noticed him in the slot, but i'll take your word over it. i think dez makes more sense in the slot though, like fitzgerald/boldin when they got older

SpursforSix
11-07-2018, 03:38 PM
i hadn't noticed him in the slot, but i'll take your word over it. i think dez makes more sense in the slot though, like fitzgerald/boldin when they got older

I don't think Dez would be effective anywhere but the slot.

leemajors
11-07-2018, 06:00 PM
At least NO has a coach that can probably use him properly.

DJR210
11-08-2018, 12:42 PM
Dez is gonna be a beast, for the sole reason that Dallas always gets the short end of the stick. He's going to be motivated as hell to make them regret cutting him, including dialing his behavior back. Dez has NEVER been a problem on a winning team.

Blake
11-09-2018, 06:25 PM
I think he'll be great

Spurtacular
11-10-2018, 03:38 PM
I think he'll be great

:lmao Blake is a Kansas City faggot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQA003PutmE

Blake
11-10-2018, 09:47 PM
Oh a YouTube burn.

Millennial_Messiah
11-11-2018, 01:36 PM
Blake used to be an Eagles fan IIRC.

Also, Romo had touch but not necessarily accuracy... Dak has neither.

Chris
11-12-2018, 03:54 AM
I think he'll be great

The curse :lol

Blake
11-12-2018, 09:20 AM
:lol Chris thought I posted that before the injury

leemajors
11-12-2018, 11:52 AM
Blake used to be an Eagles fan IIRC.

Also, Romo had touch but not necessarily accuracy... Dak has neither.

Blake has never been an Eagles fan.

Millennial_Messiah
11-12-2018, 04:33 PM
Blake has never been an Eagles fan.

I've seen Blake with the Eagles avi before. Yes I had it early this year, too, but that was hatred of the Cheatriots.

Blake
11-12-2018, 05:28 PM
I've seen Blake with the Eagles avi before. Yes I had it early this year, too, but that was hatred of the Cheatriots.

Yeah you used to be an Eagles fan iirc

Millennial_Messiah
11-12-2018, 07:53 PM
Yeah you used to be an Eagles fan iirc

I appreciate that they had the balls to do what the Failcons couldn't.

Failcons lost to the Browns yesterday. I guess admitting to being a Failcons fan is about in the same league as admitting to having sucked Trump's dick.