PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Is it time for Lebron to refocus?

Kobe'sAchilles
11-06-2018, 01:33 AM
LA has alot of offensive weapons and players who need the ball. Lebron is definitely the best player on this team but I think what they need is more of a Draymond Green player than Lebron. He's amazing on offense, but this team cant guard a shadow. They need a defensive leader and the only person good enough to become that leader is Lebron. It means giving up his offensive stats but if he becomes a 15-8-8 guy with good defense, I really think LA will be close to contending. Show the young guys by example how to be play defense, show them that stats aren't important but winning is, and they will be inspired to improve.

FrostKing
11-06-2018, 01:37 AM
Haha he's not a Laker, he simply currently plays in Los Angeles. No way in hell he's making such a sacrifice.

Beartrucci
11-06-2018, 02:10 AM
You mean take a 2 week break to start roids/hgh regimen in Florida? Seems kinda early for that, but it could be the spark they need.

Bynumite
11-06-2018, 02:38 AM
Lakers defense fell off compared to last season and no, the Lakers so called busts are not the reason, it's Lebron himself.

They ranked 13th in team defensive efficency last season, they fell to 23rd this season.

Last season's Lakers were at least an 8th seed in the few stretches they were fully healthy. Kuzma is still thriving because he's mainly a scorer and plays well off the ball, Lonzo's and specially Ingram's numbers seem to have stagnated or regressed because they're ball dominant but don't see enough of the ball nowadays.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DrN19XHWwAA-5Hi.jpg

Kyle_Kuzma
11-06-2018, 08:43 AM
Lakers defense fell off compared to last season and no, the Lakers so called busts are not the reason, it's Lebron himself.

They ranked 13th in team defensive efficency last season, they fell to 23rd this season.

Last season's Lakers were at least an 8th seed in the few stretches they were fully healthy. Kuzma is still thriving because he's mainly a scorer and plays well off the ball, Lonzo's and specially Ingram's numbers seem to have stagnated or regressed because they're ball dominant but don't see enough of the ball nowadays.

leGM should shut his ass up..if he doesn't like losin then he needs to start playin D.

#notmygoat
#JavaleDaRealMVP

Othyus Lalanne
11-06-2018, 10:46 AM
leGM should shut his ass up..if he doesn't like losin then he needs to start playin D.

#notmygoat
#JavaleDaRealMVP

LeGm should trade his ass for Kawhi. It would be the best for the Lakers.

Othyus Lalanne
11-06-2018, 10:55 AM

#notmygoat
#JavaleDaRealMVP

LeGm should trade his ass for Kawhi. It would be the best for the Lakers.

resistanze
11-06-2018, 11:53 AM

The 360

DMC
11-06-2018, 01:26 PM
Without high % 3pt shooters they don't stand a chance.

phxspurfan
11-06-2018, 02:05 PM
Lance Stephenson and Michael Beasley will save them :cry

RC_Drunkford
11-06-2018, 02:08 PM
LA has alot of offensive weapons and players who need the ball. Lebron is definitely the best player on this team but I think what they need is more of a Draymond Green player than Lebron. He's amazing on offense, but this team cant guard a shadow. They need a defensive leader and the only person good enough to become that leader is Lebron. It means giving up his offensive stats but if he becomes a 15-8-8 guy with good defense, I really think LA will be close to contending. Show the young guys by example how to be play defense, show them that stats aren't important but winning is, and they will be inspired to improve.

you mean somebody like Julius Randle? :lol

Kobe'sAchilles
11-06-2018, 03:21 PM
Right now Lebron is playing absolutely no defense bc he's using 100% of his energy on offense ala James Harden. I really think he wants that MVP. But he's not even top 5 at this point so he might as well focus on winning now. He's good enough where he can be their best defender, but doing so would require him to give up his offensive stats. You have Lonzo to be the point guard and Ingram and Kuzma and Hart to pick up the scoring. McGee is a decent rim protector, with Lebron as the Perimeter defender like Draymond and they would be a deadly team full of length like the Raptors.

Isitjustme?
11-06-2018, 03:31 PM
How are the Cavs doing now without Lebron's on court/off court numbers to fuck them up?

Ginobilly
11-06-2018, 03:36 PM
Right now Lebron is playing absolutely no defense bc he's using 100% of his energy on offense ala James Harden. I really think he wants that MVP. But he's not even top 5 at this point so he might as well focus on winning now. He's good enough where he can be their best defender, but doing so would require him to give up his offensive stats. You have Lonzo to be the point guard and Ingram and Kuzma and Hart to pick up the scoring. McGee is a decent rim protector, with Lebron as the Perimeter defender like Draymond and they would be a deadly team full of length like the Raptors.

Your strategy could work but no way lebron gives up his ball dominant ways to become a green type player. His ego wouldn't allow it. He's not a tim duncan type of team player. Sometimes a great players worst enemy is their ego.

tenbeersbold
11-06-2018, 06:02 PM
Lmfao,its hilarious to watch the so called greatest player in the game to finally come out West after hiding in the East
lebum can't handle the superior competition,can't take off games and coast like the Leastern LOL!

Othyus Lalanne
11-07-2018, 12:06 PM
How are the Cavs doing now without Lebron's on court/off court numbers to fuck them up?

Don't care, this is the big boy conference.

HarlemHeat37
11-07-2018, 12:50 PM

lol who?

marinoman
11-07-2018, 01:54 PM
Lakers will get Beal or wall before trade deadline

HarlemHeat37
11-07-2018, 01:55 PM
Lakers will get Beal or wall before trade deadline

Beal would be a nice move, Wall would be a disaster..knowing the Lakers, it'll be Wall:lol

DAF86
11-07-2018, 01:56 PM
Getting Wall would be more of the same shit.

marinoman
11-07-2018, 01:56 PM
Beal would be a nice move, Wall would be a disaster..knowing the Lakers, it'll be Wall:lol
I agree, I hope they get wall too

HarlemHeat37
11-07-2018, 01:57 PM
Not only is Wall on the decline and a bad fit, but he also has one one of the worst contracts in the NBA..wouldn't be surprised if the terrible Lakers franchise makes this move..