PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Lakers will go to the WCF

KobeScored81
11-06-2018, 12:08 PM
We’re gonna go to the western conference finals and lose to GSW in a hard fought 7 game series

you heard it here first.

Kyle_Kuzma
11-06-2018, 12:25 PM
the fuck is wrong with you

Joseph Kony
11-06-2018, 12:57 PM
worry about making the playoffs first :lmao

Chucho
11-06-2018, 01:05 PM
0/10.

Called it at the very beginning. These fucks are going to struggle to get an 8th seed. Even with the LOLkets looking like a lottery team, Minny, Nawlins and Memphis are also going to be fighting for those two spots that SAC and LAC will eventually surrender.

DMC
11-06-2018, 01:09 PM
Used to be that people registered Laker fan alts to scoreboard and front run. Now they register them to poison the Laker fan base that's left here, what little there is, by homer takes.

LittleCriminal
11-06-2018, 01:13 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/GhNXUOpdNz65q/giphy.gif

KobeScored81
11-06-2018, 02:01 PM
Laugh now but youll see later that I was right. This team is going to be elite come playoff time.
Only team I could see giving us trouble before GSW is Utah.

Again, GSW will likely win in 7 but it will be tough. I’ve done a lot of thorough analysis of both teams, went back and studied footage of both us and them dating back to last season as well as our previous match ups.. It sounds far-fetched rn but I’m telling you we match up extremely well against them and you all gonna find out.

Lakers look inconsistent currently but its to be expected. The 2 wins vs Denver and @ Portland is proof in the pudding. That Portland team is tough at home and we put the beat down on them for 3 quarters .. slipped up at the end and let them back but these things will be corrected later on. The Toronto game was 2nd night of a back to back the slow start was predictable and still we outplayed them every other quarter

just wait and see.

RC_Drunkford
11-06-2018, 02:09 PM
Laugh now but youll see later that I was right. This team is going to be elite come playoff time.

Again, GSW will likely win in 7 but it will be tough. I’ve done a lot of thorough analysis of both teams, went back and studied footage of both us and them dating back to last season as well as our previous match ups.. It sounds far-fetched rn but I’m telling you we match up extremely well against them and you all gonna find out.

Lakers look inconsistent currently but its to be expected. The 2 wins vs Denver and @ Portland is proof in the pudding. That Portland team is tough at home and we put the beat down on them for 3 quarters .. slipped up at the end and let them back but these things will be corrected later on. The Toronto game was 2nd night of a back to back the slow start was predictable and still we outplayed them every other quarter

just wait and see.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

KobeScored81
11-06-2018, 02:23 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

You can laugh now but you wont be laughing come April when the Lakers are sitting 4th seed while the Spurs are fighting to crack the 8th.

All I can say is please don’t let those 2 wins against us fool you. Don’t look too much into a record 10 games into the season.

Ginobilly
11-06-2018, 03:01 PM
Um no... If ya had kawitter, maybe. I don't see kuzma, lonzo, and ingram turning into klay thompson or steph curry this year. There's going to be a lot bitching by lebron complaining to aids about having incompetent players and pressuring him to trade them to get him some real help.

Ed Helicopter Jones
11-06-2018, 03:01 PM
I'm fairly certain their most recent acquisition will push them over the top. They got their big man to battle those dominant bigs in the paint. Their weakness has been rectified...it's all gravy from here!!:lobt:

DMC
11-06-2018, 03:39 PM

just wait and see.

If you lose in the WCF you're not elite, dipshit.

KobeScored81
11-06-2018, 04:21 PM
If you lose in the WCF you're not elite, dipshit.

Already switching your narrative I see...
and actually, if you lose in the WCF in a hard fought 7 game series to arguably the greatest roster of all time then I would say that counts as elite.

RC_Drunkford
11-06-2018, 04:32 PM
Already switching your narrative I see...
and actually, if you lose in the WCF in a hard fought 7 game series to arguably the greatest roster of all time then I would say that counts as elite.

you won't even win the lottery

hater
11-06-2018, 04:36 PM
Flakers will be fighting for their playoff lives just like the Sperms come March

It actually might come to 8th seed between flakers and sperms and sperms will probably take it due yo the first 2 wins :lmao

Spurtacular
11-06-2018, 08:40 PM
Even 8 v 5, I doubt it, tbh.

lefty
11-06-2018, 08:54 PM
We
Came too
Fast

ambchang
11-06-2018, 09:34 PM
Lebron will turn it up around February and the lakers will go on a small streak. Make 6 seed and get bounced in the first round. Unless they match up with the guests. If so then they will get swept in the second.

RsxPiimp
11-06-2018, 10:04 PM
you won't even win the lottery

:lol ouch

FrostKing
11-07-2018, 05:27 AM
Elimination Game:

Robert Horry or Lebron James