PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back Obiwan....

TheTruth
10-25-2005, 11:28 AM
How are you and the baby feeling???

batman2883
10-25-2005, 11:30 AM
damn when did Truthy develop feelings of caring?

1Parker1
10-25-2005, 01:07 PM
OBIWAN IS BACK?!!?!

:wow That was quick........(not that I'm complaining! I missed ya!) How's little Eloisa?

ObiwanGinobili
10-25-2005, 08:05 PM
hi folks!

Yeah, I wsa on here earlier.. but of course with new bbay I ddin;t really have time ot post :lol

eloisa is just so gorgeous and wonderful! I'm in love :makeout !!!
Isabella has been really good with her so far- she thinks the baby is just the coolest new toy in the world. :angel.

tomarrow is Isabella's 18month check up and I'm bringing Eloisa in also for her jaundice recheck. She;s still really yellow - so I'm thinking they might give her the "glow worm" light collar.. :( well, we'll see.

I'm feeling great truthy! thanks for asking. Actually I feel alot better alot faster this time then I did last time. We went for a good walk around the nieghborhood last night like it was nothing.

BIG NEWS ;
so ontop of this whole new baby thing... I'm in labor and not much is happening, everyone went to get a bite to eat and emo was in the bathroom.... when my cell phone goes off. So I answer it & it's for Emo.
weird 'cause everyone knows we are at the hospitol and I'm having a baby.
Well it was Toyota calling with emo's start date!
He;s starting Nov. 7th and had to put in his 2 weeks at his current job yesterday.
And on saterday he had to go get fitted for his new toyota uniforms.
:wow
so it is turing out to be quite a busy month coming up!! New baby , new job...... the only part that kinda sux is that Emo is going to be going to Indiana for part of the training. they said 1 week in Nov. and 3 weeks in Dec. for sure... past that we'll find out when we get his scheduale in the employment packet this week.

With Emo out of state I'm gonna have to go stay with my in-laws in Victoria :depressed I'll hate it.. but I have to admit it will be alot easier seeign as how baby girl is so young nad Isabella is so young .. nad it;s just nice to have family and actuall help.

anyway.
meanwhile... back on the ranch...... whats going on around here?

2Blonde
10-26-2005, 10:56 AM
My daughter had to wear one of those glow worm collars for about three weeks after she she got home. She was a preemie. I'll have to dig up a pic. She was so cute. We called her inch worm. The sucky part is that your are tethered to the crib most of time by the cord though.
Will you be able to get on the computer much at your in-laws house? If so at least that should keep you sane.

Dre_7
10-26-2005, 01:53 PM
Congrats on the baby Obiwan!!!!!

Gonna get her any Spurs onesies or anything? ;)

ObiwanGinobili
10-26-2005, 03:11 PM
2 blonde

i'm planning on bringing my computer and hooling up some cable internet while at thier house..................otherwise i would just die. they live in the middle of nowhere too.:(
oh well. you do what ya gotta do.

as far as spurs gear i have outfits in 3/6 , 6/9 , 12 and 24 months! :oops
I'm constantly on the search for new baby spurs gear! :tu

tlongII
10-26-2005, 03:15 PM
2 blonde

i'm planning on bringing my computer and hooling up some cable internet while at thier house..................otherwise i would just die. they live in the middle of nowhere too.:(
oh well. you do what ya gotta do.

as far as spurs gear i have outfits in 3/6 , 6/9 , 12 and 24 months! :oops
I'm constantly on the search for new baby spurs gear! :tu

FYI - I can hook you up with some baby blazers gear! :tu

ObiwanGinobili
10-26-2005, 03:19 PM
uhm.

thanks for the thought tlong.......

but no offense.. I'm not raising up a repeat drug offender. I'll stick with the spurs gear.

SWC Bonfire
10-26-2005, 04:23 PM
She doesn't know how the kiddo will react to lanolin and wool yet, anyway.