PDA

View Full Version : Throw the roster away

duncan2k5
11-13-2018, 12:19 AM
I thought u guys said the team was better with DD than kawhi since DD passes more? Stupid fucking posters on here, I tell ya... As long as Forbes and mills gets significant minutes, and LMA is on the roster, we will be mediocre to trash... LMA has bad vibes and he doesn't play well with other stars... No need to try to make it work at this point of his career... He is who he is... GET RID OF Him! What are we playing for??? To be mediocre for the duration of LMA's miserable time here?

slick'81
11-13-2018, 12:20 AM
But white,forbes and bertans are our future

BatManu20
11-13-2018, 12:22 AM
Patience :lobt2:

Arcadian
Why are you melting down over this team? Meltdowns are supposed to be for when you thought the team was better than it is, and they disappoint you.

sasaint
I thought u guys said the team was better with DD than kawhi since DD passes more? Stupid fucking posters on here, I tell ya... As long as Forbes and mills gets significant minutes, and LMA is on the roster, we will be mediocre to trash... LMA has bad vibes and he doesn't play well with other stars... No need to try to make it work at this point of his career... He is who he is... GET RID OF Him! What are we playing for??? To be mediocre for the duration of LMA's miserable time here?

We are playing for Pop's stat padding at this point.

DMC
11-13-2018, 12:28 AM
This is a prime year for Pop to get CotY if he can get this team above the 5 seed.

SAGirl
11-13-2018, 12:29 AM
Why are you melting down over this team? Meltdowns are supposed to be for when you thought the team was better than it is, and they disappoint you.

True. I did a lot of melting down over the summer (and in preseason with the injuries). At this point it's meh.

Kawhitstorm
11-13-2018, 12:30 AM
:pop:"Everything revolves around me, everyone else has to leave their ego at the door & bow down!"

phxspurfan
11-13-2018, 12:35 AM
Yeah! Nuke the AT&T center too! Move the team to Seattle! :clap

tonski17
11-13-2018, 12:49 AM
Believe..

r0drig0lac
11-13-2018, 07:20 AM
clippers are the standard of roster building without superstars: size, versatility, athletics and especially without exploitable players on the defensive side, every game against this team will be a hell independent of the talent of your team, and yes, they have a better roster than ours

benefactor
11-13-2018, 07:54 AM
Shut up, ass wiper.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
11-13-2018, 09:15 AM
:dramaquee

bklynspursfan
11-13-2018, 09:59 AM
Dude, just make the dam switch already. What are you still doing here?

Go sign up! https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/forumdisplay.php?2-Everything-Raptors

Spurs Homer
11-13-2018, 10:02 AM
Coasting tbh....

RC_Drunkford
11-13-2018, 10:30 AM
This is a prime year for Pop to get CotY if he can get this team above the 5 seed.

so you're saying he constructed this abomination of a roster on purpose to show off his coaching skills?

vander
11-13-2018, 10:34 AM
Kawhi fans need to be pinked, and they need a Klaw under their username to warn unsuspecting people that they are a Kawhi fan

iGetbuckets
11-13-2018, 10:37 AM
Op is right .. playing Mills is a recipe for disaster

im willing to bet i could drop 50 on that bum

BD24
11-13-2018, 10:42 AM
This whiny bitch is still here? What a shame

Kobe'sAchilles
11-13-2018, 11:16 AM
Since the OP doesn't follow the Spurs I will enlighten him. Dejounte Murray, the starting point guard of the San Antonio Spurs, tore his ACL. At the same time, we lost our backup point guard and our rookie draft pick to injuries. This means that by default, the 2nd string point guard becomes the 1st string and the 3rd string point guard becomes the backup. This is why we are playing Forbes. He is our back up point guard now. I know it's tough to follow 2 things , like Kawhi shooting 7-20 last game and having a 12 point game recently as well as missing a quarter of the season, and keeping up to date with the Spurs. So you just let us follow the Spurs and you can keep your crying ass over in the Raptors forum :flipoff

TheGreatYacht
11-13-2018, 11:26 AM
Yes, because getting a top 4 seed with 2 all stars is unheard of.

DMC
11-13-2018, 12:03 PM
Yes, because getting a top 4 seed with 2 all stars is unheard of.

Spurs were basically written off by the media. They lost Kawhi, Manu, Tony, Danny, DJ Murray and the other noobs.

You act like they are the same Spurs as always. They are basically a completely different team.

TimmyBuckets
11-13-2018, 01:59 PM
OP constantly has a stick up his ass

This roster is trash though.

BackHome
11-13-2018, 02:09 PM
Agree it’s crazy to think that after loosing Manu, Green, Ky, and Tony we would have a completely new team and be jelling and winning. With all the injuries and new guys playing we are not that good. I am OK with that cause I think we are going for a soft tank.

We desperately need to get our first pick between 9 and 12 and would love for the Raptors to stumble and we get a pick 20 to 23.

1st Pick:
D’Andre Hunter SF 6’7
Louis King SF 6’7

2nd Pick:
Killian Tillie SF/PF 6’10
Luka Samanic PF/C 6’10

TimDunkem
11-13-2018, 02:11 PM
This team was formed around Kawhi.

So, why are we building around pieces that were meant to compliment Kawhi, DeRozan not withstanding?

Sometimes you just have to throw the whole rotten thing out.

r0drig0lac
11-13-2018, 02:19 PM
This team was formed around Kawhi.

So, why are we building around pieces that were meant to compliment Kawhi, DeRozan not withstanding?

Sometimes you just have to throw the whole rotten thing out.

I disagree, this team was built around Pop, and he keeps doing the same thing with Derozan, the fact is that even without Murray's injury, we would still be at least two wings (with size and athleticism) far from having a rotation ideal to facing the elite teams

itzsoweezee
11-13-2018, 02:30 PM
Forbes, belinelli, and Mills are redundant. Most teams have one player in this mold, the Spurs have three.

Again, this team is entirely the product of boneheaded front office moves that were obviously stupid at the time they were made. I'm pretty doubtful about the playoffs.

TimDunkem
11-13-2018, 02:33 PM
Forbes, belinelli, and Mills are redundant. Most teams have one player in this mold, the Spurs have three.

Again, this team is entirely the product of boneheaded front office moves that were obviously stupid at the time they were made. I'm pretty doubtful about the playoffs.

And they gave one aging backup who does nothing we(actually two - hello Gasoft) 50 million dollars because they like him and he's good in HEB commercials.

Kori Ellis
11-13-2018, 02:34 PM
Quality November meltdown. Congratulations.

TimDunkem
11-13-2018, 02:36 PM
I mean...We do know what this team is. November be damned. It's not like we haven't seen the DD/Gay tandem before. :lol Those fadeaway twos from them and Aldridge isn't going to get you very far.

That's okay. We knew this. Doesn't make it a meltdown to acknowledge it.

SpurPadre
11-13-2018, 02:45 PM
Since the OP doesn't follow the Spurs I will enlighten him. Dejounte Murray, the starting point guard of the San Antonio Spurs, tore his ACL. At the same time, we lost our backup point guard and our rookie draft pick to injuries. This means that by default, the 2nd string point guard becomes the 1st string and the 3rd string point guard becomes the backup. This is why we are playing Forbes. He is our back up point guard now. I know it's tough to follow 2 things , like Kawhi shooting 7-20 last game and having a 12 point game recently as well as missing a quarter of the season, and keeping up to date with the Spurs. So you just let us follow the Spurs and you can keep your crying ass over in the Raptors forum :flipoff

Except that he's still starting.

Spur|n|Austin
11-13-2018, 02:53 PM
I thought OP had left with Kawhitter?

marinoman
11-13-2018, 03:01 PM
Kawhi stans like op are constantly bitching about a team they don’t even like

Kobe'sAchilles
11-13-2018, 03:08 PM
Except that he's still starting.
Bc now we have even more people hurt. Damn am I the only one who follows the Spurs? Gasol is our starting 5 and he is out and Gay just came back from injury so I'm sure Pop wanted to watch him and see if he's ok. If jakob showed any signs of him actually knowing how to play basketball then I'm sure he would be starting instead of Forbes

Allan Rowe vs Wade
11-13-2018, 03:10 PM
:whine

NameLess Scrub
11-13-2018, 03:29 PM
I love it when Forbes goes 2013 Gary Neal and drains a clutch 3, then thinks he can win the game by attacking the basket but gets stopped.

SpurPadre
11-13-2018, 03:46 PM
Bc now we have even more people hurt. Damn am I the only one who follows the Spurs? Gasol is our starting 5 and he is out and Gay just came back from injury so I'm sure Pop wanted to watch him and see if he's ok. If jakob showed any signs of him actually knowing how to play basketball then I'm sure he would be starting instead of Forbes

Since when was Gasol our starting 5? smh...

Kobe'sAchilles
11-13-2018, 04:09 PM
do I even follow the Spurs? :lol
my bad. But at least I was right about Rudy gay

JeffDuncan
11-13-2018, 06:42 PM

He started 63 games last year.....

DJR210
11-13-2018, 06:47 PM
I hope another major hurricane hits the VI and takes out OP's Internet access

FireMicoHalili
11-13-2018, 06:53 PM
lol truth these emotional bitches really have to constantly take it out on the fan base

JeffDuncan
11-13-2018, 06:56 PM
I've been meaning to ask, what is a "stan?"

duncan2k5
11-14-2018, 01:29 PM

Fam... We had the opportunity to get rid of Forbes, mills, Gasol and other deadweight and we signed them to longer deals... This isn't something that happened this month or last... We signed Aldridge to an extension after he bitches for an entire season and choked in the playoffs... A known team killer

duncan2k5
11-14-2018, 01:32 PM
I hope another major hurricane hits the VI and takes out OP's Internet access

This is actually a bit funny tbh... Lol

duncan2k5
11-14-2018, 01:33 PM
I've been meaning to ask, what is a "stan?"

How old are u? It is a slang based on Eminem's classic song "Stan"... Which speaks of a crazy, obsessive fan named Stan

JeffDuncan
11-14-2018, 02:45 PM
Ah, Eminem, never one of my faves.

DAF86
11-14-2018, 03:01 PM
Ah, Eminem, never one of my faves.

You can find the definition of stan in Oxford dictionaries nowadays.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/stan

Kobe'sAchilles
11-14-2018, 04:09 PM
Fam... We had the opportunity to get rid of Forbes, mills, Gasol and other deadweight and we signed them to longer deals... This isn't something that happened this month or last... We signed Aldridge to an extension after he bitches for an entire season and choked in the playoffs... A known team killer

Oh I was pretty mad about the Mills deal. I was like why the **** did we just sign this guy on a 4 year deal for 1.5 times the amount that everyone else paid their backup point guard. On Forbes I was meh about it bc it looked like Pop was going with DJ and White as the point guards so signing Forbes meant he was going to be taking away Marco's minutes which I wasn't going to cry over. The Gasoft disaster just made me hate Chris Paul even more than I already did tbh. It worked out for Chris Paul in that he finally made the WCF which now puts him in Melo status on the all time greats list (congrats to him) and I was salty that we actually kept our word to Gasol :lol
But there has been plenty of good to go along with the bad (in my eyes). We got rid of Dedmon, Simmons, Anderson, Green, Tony, and Manu. All positive moves. The Kawhi thing was such a shock I don't know how to frame it. It's either the Spurs did great bc he really is injured and we saved ourselves from an Orlando Magic/Grant Hill situation. Or he's perfectly fine and we got back a top 18ish player for a Top 5 player.
Either way we are in a transition period and I hope that Pop can give us a glimmer for the future. For perspective: Boston sucked 20 years after Bird left and the Bulls sucked like 15 years after Michael. Lakers sucked for like 8 years when Kobe's game fell off. It's hard for a franchise to recover from losing an All Time great.

TheGreatYacht
11-14-2018, 09:44 PM
Bold the fucking OP. PATFO fluffers won't be able to jizzrag for awhile tbh...

When do we play a lottery team at home so we can know when their internet comes back?

NASpurs
11-14-2018, 09:46 PM
Bold the fucking OP. PATFO fluffers won't be able to jizzrag for awhile tbh...

When do we play a lottery team at home so we can know when their internet comes back?

:lol funny how that works

bklynspursfan
03-19-2019, 12:01 PM
:reading

benefactor
03-19-2019, 12:05 PM
:lol today's ass wiper

rjv
03-19-2019, 03:43 PM
some things just don't age well.

pRoshi
03-19-2019, 04:22 PM
Shut up, ass wiper.

duncan2k5
03-21-2019, 03:49 AM
Wait... U guys think this roster is capable of doing anything in the post season?? You guys have horrible judgement... All this winning streak did was mask the fact that we have MASSIVE issues with our roster and it will just encourage the FO to keep old ass sour LMA on the team, choker DDR, and midget SG that can't defend... U will see.... I'll bump this in the playoffs when our problems rear their ugly head and u same ppl are bashing DDR and LMA

benefactor
03-21-2019, 10:32 AM
Wait... U guys think this roster is capable of doing anything in the post season?? You guys have horrible judgement... All this winning streak did was mask the fact that we have MASSIVE issues with our roster and it will just encourage the FO to keep old ass sour LMA on the team, choker DDR, and midget SG that can't defend... U will see.... I'll bump this in the playoffs when our problems rear their ugly head and u same ppl are bashing DDR and LMA

Shut up, ass wiper.

TimmyBuckets
03-21-2019, 11:28 AM

Kobe'sAchilles
03-21-2019, 12:27 PM

A lot of people didn't even have us making the playoffs so in a way just by making it is a bonus. I agree that our roster needs work but not a MASSIVE amount. We are set at point guard for the next decade really. We have a mobile big man who rolls, rebounds, and defends. We have a snipers in Bertans and Belli. Gay is a great option to have off the bench as a 6th man. LMA really has accepted the leadership role and plays hard every night. DDR is a great ? and I agree with you that I am worried about him in the playoffs. But he did make a conference finals and recently he only really shrinks against Lebron who can't even sniff the playoffs :lol

Forbes needs to go and be replaced by Lonnie and we need to hit a home run with 1 of our 2 draft picks. It's a lot to ask of the front office but they have been finding gems as of late so let's hope that streak continues.

SpursDynasty85
03-21-2019, 12:27 PM

It's called being a fan of your team. Its nkt hard to see they could win a series in the playoffs. Injuries, other factors, you always have to grinf it out. Fans should support their team. Spurs have done a fine job thqt real fans dont need to influenced by Kawhi-only fans, bandwagon fans, or spoiled fans. This team is great to cheer for. Sorry you can't see that yet.

duncan2k5
03-21-2019, 09:56 PM
It's called being a fan of your team. Its nkt hard to see they could win a series in the playoffs. Injuries, other factors, you always have to grinf it out. Fans should support their team. Spurs have done a fine job thqt real fans dont need to influenced by Kawhi-only fans, bandwagon fans, or spoiled fans. This team is great to cheer for. Sorry you can't see that yet.

It a called being realistic... If ur team is constructed poorly, u want me to be all smiles?? I'm gonna criticize it till it changes... It's called being a fan... Only ppl who don't understand the game think only good things about their team