PDA

View Full Version : Clippers WarriorRef trying to rally the bois

Fabbs
11-13-2018, 12:40 AM
Clippers kicking ass in the 4th qtr.
13 point lead shrunk to 8 based with huge assist from WarriorRef.
That tall skinny chick on the Warriors the main recipient per par. On both ends.
Donkey Green stuffed twice on the same possession. :lmao

Hope the Clips can overcome.
Just under 4 minutes to go.

JakeCuenca
11-13-2018, 12:43 AM
Leonard top 2 destination next year are both really good teams

Clipps and Toronto.

That lucky bastard :lol all better than Spurs :lol

Fabbs
11-13-2018, 12:48 AM
smh Lou Williams goes Kirby mode the final two Clipps possessions.
Overtime.

Fabbs
11-13-2018, 12:48 AM
Great response by Clipps after the Phaggots went up by 3 twice in OT.
Montrezl Harrell, love how this guy scraps and uses his hops.

LOL obvious hacking 6th foul on Durant, who acts incredulous at the call.
Ref probably disinvited to the Warriors hotel hot tub party.

HarlemHeat37
11-13-2018, 12:49 AM
Damn, Clippers just choked the shit out of this game, 19-5 run:lol

Lou Williams is killing them..

Laker_1995
11-13-2018, 12:49 AM
Draymond a fucking moron lol

HarlemHeat37
11-13-2018, 12:50 AM
Draymond has been so bad this season..

HarlemHeat37
11-13-2018, 12:55 AM
Refs fouling Durant out of the game on a terrible call:lol

Laker_1995
11-13-2018, 01:01 AM
This nugga Klay fucking wet

JakeCuenca
11-13-2018, 01:02 AM
Lou williams destroying this team.

To be fair to dubs fans, fucking Klay thompson is the only NBA player out there now. Draymond looks like had to much lisa ann Pussy and Iggy probably thinking about food.

DAF86
11-13-2018, 01:02 AM
Thompson is low key a vital cog in the Warriors shceme. He's far and above more important than Green.

Laker_1995
11-13-2018, 01:03 AM
Lou Weezy !!!!!!!!

DAF86
11-13-2018, 01:03 AM
Fuck, Clippers gonna win. Nothing going right for the Spurs' playoffs aspirations this night.

JakeCuenca
11-13-2018, 01:04 AM
Lou Williams :lmao

The original James Harden :lmao

HarlemHeat37
Thompson is low key a vital cog in the Warriors shceme. He's far and above more important than Green.

Low key?

Laker_1995
6 man like I’m Lou Will !!!!!

HarlemHeat37
11-13-2018, 01:05 AM
Clippers didn't deserve this win after that choke, got lucky..

DAF86
11-13-2018, 01:09 AM
Low key?

Not too long ago most of NBA fans had Draymond over him as the better player.

JakeCuenca
11-13-2018, 01:10 AM
Fucking Kawhi has too much options next year. Hes got the option between two really good teams. Raps or Clippers. Clippers look like they're 47 win team and they have two max slots?

Man thats going to be hard to resist. If im kawhi, i wait for the clippers to sign their first max and if hes someone he wants to play with. Play with clipps. Otherwise stay with Toronto.

But i know dennis makes all the calls.

phxspurfan
11-13-2018, 01:18 AM
lol poor Dubs, down to only 2 all world players and lose :cry :cry

phxspurfan
11-13-2018, 01:20 AM

JLFvCz1XakA

JLFvCz1XakA

JLFvCz1XakA

JLFvCz1XakA

JLFvCz1XakA

JLFvCz1XakA

TwQ_V1tjno4

Fabbs
11-13-2018, 01:23 AM
FOH. Unless you are claiming the hand is part of the ball loophole.
In which case true, but I thought Durbetta got his wrist.
Update. Just re watched. He fouls him on his left elbow. All the attention is given to the ball and his right hand. But the skinny chick obviously fouls him on his left elbow way before the rip thru is completed. It is what caused him to lose possession of the ball.

Moot point, they could have fouled out the pampered POS on three other earlier plays.

Fabbs
11-13-2018, 01:23 AM
http://www.diehardsport.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/lou-williams-brown-blonde-sister-wives.png

DAF86
11-13-2018, 01:32 AM
Fucking Kawhi has too much options next year. Hes got the option between two really good teams. Raps or Clippers. Clippers look like they're 47 win team and they have two max slots?

Man thats going to be hard to resist. If im kawhi, i wait for the clippers to sign their first max and if hes someone he wants to play with. Play with clipps. Otherwise stay with Toronto.

Kawhi alongside Giannis and Middleton would be scary. I don't know if the Bucks have a way of making room. Not that Kawhi would ever consider Milwaukee, but it's at least fun to think about.

Kawhitstorm
11-13-2018, 01:37 AM
Fuck, Clippers gonna win. Nothing going right for the Spurs' playoffs aspirations this night.

https://media.giphy.com/media/14c4yIVAVWZgnm/giphy.gif

DAF86
11-13-2018, 01:42 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/14c4yIVAVWZgnm/giphy.gif

Nah son. Is more resignation at this point. I have come to the realization that this team is extremely flawed. Just hoping they can keep the playoffs streak alive.

Clipper Nation
11-13-2018, 07:24 AM
It's November and you're already freaking out about the playoffs?

StrengthAndHonor
11-13-2018, 08:58 AM
Enjoy celebrating these meaningless games they struggle in :lol

Killakobe81
11-13-2018, 09:22 AM

Clips wont win 47.
I like shai he looks legit ...
But Clippers always get inujured at the worst time ...well because they are the Clippers.
Not rooting for it I like Shai, Harrell, and of course Sweet Lou ...

But they're the Clips ...

StrengthAndHonor
11-13-2018, 09:43 AM
Clips wont win 47.
I like shai he looks legit ...
But Clippers always get inujured at the worst time ...well because they are the Clippers.
Not rooting for it I like Shai, Harrell, and of course Sweet Lou ...

But they're the Clips ...

I beg to differ. I think the Clippers will fight for that 8th seed. Doc thrives when there are low expectations.

Killakobe81
11-13-2018, 11:17 AM
I beg to differ. I think the Clippers will fight for that 8th seed. Doc thrives when there are low expectations.

Hey, I am wrong sometimes.
I have no malice towards clips outside of Doc and maybe Pat Bev they have gotten rid of their annoying front running flopper stars (CP3/Blake/Jordan/Austin) and now have a likeable, (tobias, harrell, shai Lou) enjoyable fun team. Lawler still shits on the Lakers announcing crew and you guys have West in the building ...yall still the Clips but look like fun.

Fabbs
11-13-2018, 11:30 AM
Hey, I am wrong sometimes.
I have no malice towards clips outside of Doc and maybe Pat Bev they have gotten rid of their annoying front running flopper stars (CP3/Blake/Jordan/Austin) and now have a likeable, (tobias, harrell, shai Lou) enjoyable fun team. Lawler still shits on the Lakers announcing crew and you guys have West in the building ...yall still the Clips but look like fun.
We need more balanced Laker Fans like you on the board and irl.

Kyle_Kuzma
11-13-2018, 11:35 AM
:lmao

Kyle_Kuzma
11-13-2018, 11:40 AM
kangz got that 8th seed

Killakobe81
11-13-2018, 12:01 PM
We need more balanced Laker Fans like you on the board and irl.

I try Fabbs, we all have our biases for our favorite squads but I root for good basketball. (except in Boston and maybe Utah/Sacto)
It's why I liked the Spurs before I moved to SA ...outside of Bowen, it was all great guys, well coached, playing a high level of hoops.
Why as a former coach would I hate THAT?

Its just some of your fan base got to me because the hate was so thick and visceral ... I never came to SA or even on here to talk ish about the Spurs ...but you get sucked in.
Truth be told I admire the orginization, Duncan and Pop very much.
I always wanted a Kobe/duncan pairing over a shaqobe one especially after Tim's rookie year.

JakeCuenca
11-13-2018, 01:10 PM
:lmao

They just beat both the warriors and Bucks.

They have some talent.

Spurtacular
11-14-2018, 02:57 AM

It amuses me that Tom Rivers has had such a long tenure with the Clips. He's like the Jason Garret of the NBA. The owner just likes the guy, and that's good at the end of the day.

Will Hunting
11-14-2018, 10:13 AM
It amuses me that Tom Rivers has had such a long tenure with the Clips. He's like the Jason Garret of the NBA. The owner just likes the guy, and that's good at the end of the day.
It baffles me that 10 years later, people still think he’s a good coach because of the 2008 Celtics even though that team won by playing elite defense which was more Thibs than Rivers (not to mention how unbelievably stacked the team was, esp after it signed PJ Brown).

He provides probably less substance than any other coach does when they’re mic’ed up during games. It’s always some combination of “play harder!!!!” and “fight for loose balls!”

Killakobe81
11-14-2018, 10:37 AM
It baffles me that 10 years later, people still think he’s a good coach because of the 2008 Celtics even though that team won by playing elite defense which was more Thibs than Rivers (not to mention how unbelievably stacked the team was, esp after it signed PJ Brown).

He provides probably less substance than any other coach does when they’re mic’ed up during games. It’s always some combination of “play harder!!!!” and “fight for loose balls!”

he runs good SLOB plays which makes him look liek a genius compared to the rank and file mediocre coaches, but that is all he is good at , tbh.

StrengthAndHonor
11-14-2018, 10:59 AM
Ballmer wants continuity at the time he purchased the Clippers and though Rivers isn’t the finest pick, for the sake of a stable new beginning and the fact the Ballmer was too green to run a franchise, Doc was an obvious choice.

Funny because he made the biggest impact when the Clippers were less talented and depleted and it showed his ability as a coach.

StrengthAndHonor
11-14-2018, 11:00 AM
They just beat both the warriors and Bucks.

They have some talent.
Underrated talent for sure but most importantly, their pieces fit.

Fabbs
11-14-2018, 11:19 AM
Ballmer wants continuity at the time he purchased the Clippers and though Rivers isn’t the finest pick, for the sake of a stable new beginning and the fact the Ballmer was too green to run a franchise, Doc was an obvious choice.
He did beat Craig CIA Pop in the 1st round.
Which is something only 5 coaches have done.

StrengthAndHonor
11-14-2018, 11:45 AM
He did beat Craig CIA Pop in the 1st round.
Which is something only 5 coaches have done.
That was all CP3 though :lol

Clipper Nation
11-14-2018, 12:31 PM
That was all CP3 though :lol
It was mostly CP0 riding Blake's coattails and taking all the credit, tbh.

11-14-2018, 03:45 PM
Underrated talent for sure but most importantly, their pieces fit.
oops :lol

Beartrucci
11-14-2018, 03:52 PM
oops :lol

How is that an oops?

Spurtacular
11-14-2018, 08:11 PM

Funny because he made the biggest impact when the Clippers were less talented and depleted and it showed his ability as a coach.

Balmer acts like a yokel, but he is a shrewd AF globalist at the end of the day. He wouldn't have any problem getting the right guys in there from a business standpoint. Truth is Balmer's going to these games all the time and he wants to be buddy-buddy with the coach at the end of the day. Being the great kiss-ass he is, Tom Rivers picked up on this and basically ensured for himself a form of tenure.

StrengthAndHonor
11-15-2018, 09:47 AM
It was mostly CP0 riding Blake's coattails and taking all the credit, tbh.
This is why I like you my Clippah brother. You’re consistent:lol

CP3 with 34 pts, Blake with 19 btw.