PDA

View Full Version : College degree holders increasingly vote Democratic

boutons_deux
11-13-2018, 07:17 AM
the pattern of voters with college degrees (https://www.wsj.com/articles/midterm-results-point-to-a-new-divide-in-politics-education-1541865601) abandoning Republicans

Consider this:

In 1992, Republicans still held half of the 30 House districts with the highest level of educational attainment.

In 2019, they will hold a grand total of two. Out of 30.

Among the nearly three dozen flips Democrats gained last week,

29 are in the top one-half of House districts for education levels,

meaning more than 30 percent of voters have a college or advanced degree. Democratic flips in South Carolina, Oklahoma, and Georgia fit that pattern.

"The new cultural divide is education,"

"Republicans are now the party of those with a high-school diploma or less,"

"with Democrats having a totally dominating advantage among those with a postgraduate degree."

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/11/12/1812347/-College-degree-holders-increasingly-vote-Democratic

MultiTroll
11-13-2018, 09:23 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3orieSfKYVcfvqbG0M/giphy.gif

ducks
11-13-2018, 10:21 AM
They get older and do not

FrostKing
11-14-2018, 12:45 AM
Few factors

- yes College usually will result in more financial success and thus less focus on job & security and more liberty to vote for stuff like environment

But also the number of Universities is increasing (understandable and debate for another time) and most importantly the number of pre-requisites pertaining to liberal arts and furthermore social awareness is as well. I.e. at my alma mater they now require students to take (aka pay) for courses in diversity

So yes Americans are being indoctrined (while paying thousands to be). Not a bad racket

DMC
11-14-2018, 01:29 AM
It's only the electoral college that matters.

And you shouldn't have to worry about your electorate not knowing how to fill out a ballot properly. Just sayin'.

AaronY
11-14-2018, 02:40 AM
Few factors

- yes College usually will result in more financial success and thus less focus on job & security and more liberty to vote for stuff like environment

But also the number of Universities is increasing (understandable and debate for another time) and most importantly the number of pre-requisites pertaining to liberal arts and furthermore social awareness is as well. I.e. at my alma mater they now require students to take (aka pay) for courses in diversity

So yes Americans are being indoctrined (while paying thousands to be). Not a bad racket
yeah, Im sure it had nothing to do with Trump and the whole MAGA movement being retarded and hence Rs went from Romney losing college votes 52-48 in 2012 to being wiped off the map when counting people with brain cells.

Othyus Lalanne
11-14-2018, 03:49 AM
yeah, Im sure it had nothing to do with Trump and the whole MAGA movement being retarded and hence Rs went from Romney losing college votes 52-48 in 2012 to being wiped off the map when counting people with brain cells.

Why does college in itself makes you smart and capable?

AaronY
11-14-2018, 04:23 AM
How did the college voters who voted 48% for Romney in 2012 get brainwashed in 4 years even though they were already done with college?

FrostKing
11-14-2018, 05:27 AM
While it might be shrinking, the backbone of America is still the conservative vote. These types would not leave the country during down times or even hurricanes. My point being I realized the reason I hated these types in the past when I voted Democrat is because I hated/looked down on American heritage. Now I may not be a part of it but I recognize it's part in the rise, success and now extension of 'America'

Will Hunting
11-14-2018, 05:54 AM
While it might be shrinking, the backbone of America is still the conservative vote. These types would not leave the country during down times or even hurricanes. My point being I realized the reason I hated these types in the past when I voted Democrat is because I hated/looked down on American heritage. Now I may not be a part of it but I recognize it's part in the rise, success and now extension of 'America'
Lol calling the blue collar retards like truck drivers and plumbers the “backbone of America”

FrostKing
11-14-2018, 05:58 AM
Lol calling the blue collar retards like truck drivers and plumbers the “backbone of America”
Ah you prefer strawberry pickers and welfare queens?

SouthTexasRancher
11-14-2018, 06:33 AM

There are idiots in the world and there are imbeciles in the world. You happen to be both if you think truckers don't play a major part in how our economy works. Good luck going to pretty much every state in the nation to get everything you use from a commode to a coffee pot to a vehicle to a fridge, stove, light bulbs, to a TV, to a computer, to a cell phone, to the food you eat to the toilet paper you use to wipe your ass with. Without truckers you're pretty much dead in the water unless you are some kind of prepper living off the land. You wouldn't even be able to get gas or diesel for your car, SUV or truck. And,yes the railroads and airlines bring us some tings but, nothing like the trucking industry. Good luck buddy, life is going to be hard on you without those truckers out there. :toast

AaronY
11-14-2018, 06:34 AM
This is not about conservatives shrinking its about the percent of conservatives who arent retarded shrinking

AaronY
11-14-2018, 06:34 AM
"In most presidential elections going back to 1992, college graduates and those without college degrees have differed little in their vote choices: In 2012, Barack Obama narrowly won more votes than Mitt Romney among those with a college degree or more (50% to 48%), as well as those with less education (51% to 47%), according to exit polls."

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/09/15/educational-divide-in-vote-preferences-on-track-to-be-wider-than-in-recent-elections/

AaronY
11-14-2018, 06:38 AM
I bet Rs did great in 2014 too with that metric since they won the midterms big that year

So maybe about 2015 something happened that turned conservatives into the retard party hmmm wonder what it could have been

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7bu16Wx6YiWHAtMs/giphy.gif

ElNono
11-14-2018, 06:45 AM
At this point, conservatives just want the brand to survive, tbh... just look at the people they vote for, what they say, etc. It's not that there's no con men on the left, it's just hard as hell to find really truly ignorant people like the Louie Gohmerts of the world. A place where that guy keeps getting re-elected is literally a different, very disconnected and dumb world.

I mean, you know who I feel for? It's not the independent that voted for Trump, or the guy/girl with no allegiances that got conned about the promises (there's plenty on every cycle there), it's the truly religious, social conservative that had to hold their nose and vote for Orangina.

ElNono
11-14-2018, 06:48 AM
I mean, how you go from being a Bernie Bro to a Trumptard in the same election cycle? You're either hitting the cocaine real hard, or you're truly completely superficial about your political stance.

Will Hunting
11-14-2018, 06:53 AM
There are idiots in the world and there are imbeciles in the world. You happen to be both if you think truckers don't play a major part in how our economy works. Good luck going to pretty much every state in the nation to get everything you use from a commode to a coffee pot to a vehicle to a fridge, stove, light bulbs, to a TV, to a computer, to a cell phone, to the food you eat to the toilet paper you use to wipe your ass with. Without truckers you're pretty much dead in the water unless you are some kind of prepper living off the land. You wouldn't even be able to get gas or diesel for your car, SUV or truck. And,yes the railroads and airlines bring us some tings but, nothing like the trucking industry. Good luck buddy, life is going to be hard on you without those truckers out there. :toast
:lol “SouthTexasRancher”
:lol might as well stamp “dumb redneck” on your forehead

FrostKing
11-14-2018, 07:33 AM
At this point, conservatives just want the brand to survive, tbh... just look at the people they vote for, what they say, etc. It's not that there's no con men on the left, it's just hard as hell to find really truly ignorant people like the Louie Gohmerts of the world. A place where that guy keeps getting re-elected is literally a different, very disconnected and dumb world.

I mean, you know who I feel for? It's not the independent that voted for Trump, or the guy/girl with no allegiances that got conned about the promises (there's plenty on every cycle there), it's the truly religious, social conservative that had to hold their nose and vote for Orangina.
So now its a brand and no longer white supremacy.

When I am in Poland, my location on the political spectrum is far different than life in California. USA is so large and this should encourage states right. Another conservative talking point...

FrostKing
11-14-2018, 07:38 AM
I mean, how you go from being a Bernie Bro to a Trumptard in the same election cycle? You're either hitting the cocaine real hard, or you're truly completely superficial about your political stance.
^ Didn't pay attention or forgot

Saw columns challenging readers to guess whom said it. Both candidates anti Establishment. Both passionate and regarded rally/public speakers. Grass roots base. Candidates outta left field

pgardn
11-14-2018, 07:51 AM

You get out of it what you put into it.
And part of it for many people is being capable and resourceful enough just to get a degree. Sad to say but that’s how some employers look at it, the applicant knows how to jump through hoops and get things finished.

I’m not even sure what smart means. Avante considered himself smart because he thought he had mastered track and football trivia.

Othyus Lalanne
11-14-2018, 09:16 AM
How did the college voters who voted 48% for Romney in 2012 get brainwashed in 4 years even though they were already done with college?

Holy out of context Spiderman.

The Closer
11-14-2018, 09:36 AM

Maybe he is a bot bro. Just wanted to shit on Hillary.:lol

Pretend to be a Democrat and shit on other Democrats is a rusky thing. :lol

Fabbs
11-14-2018, 10:23 AM

Ah you prefer strawberry pickers and welfare queens?
His dreamers will be making his dreams come true soon. :lol

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/mexico-caravan-lgbtq-migrants-stick-together-safety-n935591

boutons_deux
11-14-2018, 10:53 AM

who says it does?

Spurminator
11-14-2018, 11:20 AM
and most importantly the number of pre-requisites pertaining to liberal arts and furthermore social awareness is as well. I.e. at my alma mater they now require students to take (aka pay) for courses in diversity

*Indoctrinated. And where are liberal arts and "social awareness" prerequisites?

You guys seriously think college students are just complete blank slates when they go into, say, a Liberal Studies class they suddenly come out with Marx shirts and a subscription to Harper's? These kids still have parents, they still have friends and they still have the internet.

The idea that they go into college as some naive vacuum with no prior perspective on the world is completely incompatible with reality. College graduates probably tend to vote liberal because more college freshman tend to be liberal from the beginning, and (trigger warning: on the whole, not in every individual case) high school graduates who go on to college tend to be more intelligent than those who don't.

Chucho
11-14-2018, 11:35 AM
Boots looking for a self esteem boost.

Inversely, this is funny also. The volume of "educated" people and their party of choice LOST to a fucking clown outsider. A man who has ZERO political experienced walked in, shat on the DNC and is now the worst President in history.

The "smart" people like OP are the types that cost you guys elections and why the DNC is scrambling looking for miracles for 2020.

Spurminator
11-14-2018, 11:49 AM
Inversely, this is funny also. The volume of "educated" people and their party of choice LOST to a fucking clown outsider. A man who has ZERO political experienced walked in, shat on the DNC and is now the worst President in history.

How is that an indictment on the intelligence of the losing party?

Nickelback albums outsell Radiohead, too. I'm supposed to be embarrassed that I bought Radiohead's album instead of Nickelback?

StinkyWeezleteats
11-14-2018, 11:51 AM

Nickelback albums outsell Radiohead, too. I'm supposed to be embarrassed that I bought Radiohead's album instead of Nickelback?

I would be embarrassed if I bought either album, IMO

Spurminator
11-14-2018, 11:55 AM
I would be embarrassed if I bought either album, IMO

Well it's a dated analogy anyway. Maybe you prefer whatever group would be Libertarian or Green.

Chucho
11-14-2018, 12:07 PM

It's the inverse of the thread premise. The idea was to generalize the Republican party as stupid, yet the "stupid" got up and voted. It's as ridiculous as aligning morality with political affiliation.

Since it was brought up, I brought up that the stupid defeated the "educated".

spurraider21
11-14-2018, 12:08 PM
It's the inverse of the thread premise. The idea was to generalize the Republican party as stupid, yet the "stupid" got up and voted. It's as ridiculous as aligning morality with political affiliation.

could also just mean there are more stupid people than non-stupid people (assuming the premise is true)

Chucho
11-14-2018, 12:10 PM
could also just mean there are more stupid people than non-stupid people (assuming the premise is true)

In this country? Absolutely. There are very stupid non-educated and educated people in our country.

Spurminator
11-14-2018, 12:12 PM

This is why I confused you with DMC, he says this all the time. :lol

Success in a Presidential election is the responsibility of party leadership and their strategy. I don't know if DNC officials are more intelligent on average than GOP party strategists. My guess is they aren't.

But that's a small sample next to 60 million+ voters on both sides. The thread premise is about the voters, not about Debbie Wasserman-Shultz vs. Steve Bannon.

Chucho
11-14-2018, 12:15 PM
This is why I confused you with DMC, he says this all the time. :lol

Success in a Presidential election is the responsibility of party leadership and their strategy. I don't know if DNC officials are more intelligent on average than GOP party strategists. My guess is they aren't.

But that's a small sample next to 60 million+ voters on both sides. The thread premise is about the voters, not about Debbie Wasserman-Shultz vs. Steve Bannon.

I love when people think I'm him. The best was DF86 or whatever. Just had to respond to a DMC post and he thought "DMC fucked up". :rollin

boutons_deux
11-14-2018, 12:34 PM
"thread premise is about the voters"

not a premise "The new cultural divide is education,"

the facts above

show that Repugs have lost college-educated voters, while the Dems have increased them.

Repugs have become the party of HS, or less, voters,

while Dems are the party of college-educated.

Having uneducated voters, and dumbing 10Ms of people down into voting Repug, is obviously an oligarchy strategy, shown in the Repugs attack on public education and on financial support for college students.

spurraider21
11-14-2018, 12:36 PM
In this country? Absolutely. There are very stupid non-educated and educated people in our country.
right, and the mere fact that stupid people outnumber non-stupid people wouldn't really be something that non-stupid people would be laughed at for

Chucho
11-14-2018, 12:41 PM
right, and the mere fact that stupid people outnumber non-stupid people wouldn't really be something that non-stupid people would be laughed at for

There's stupid on both sides of the fences. 31% of voters identified as Democrat, 21% of them Republican. Based on volume and the notion the Democrats have more voters by volume and more educated voters and the Democrats lost to the minority that is composed of more stupid people, ya you get laughed at.

Chucho
11-14-2018, 12:42 PM
Well, you get laughed at when you post an article you're trying to hang your hat on like OP here.

johnsmith
11-14-2018, 02:23 PM

So what would you call the backbone then? Because looking at this post, you seem to be the only idiot that doesn’t recognize the absolute necessity of these people in our economy.....just because they don’t spend all day half assing it at a white collar job and hoping the boss notices you while you post on spurstalk all day doesn’t make them any less important....in fact, I’m willing to bet that you do nearly nothing to contribute to society as a whole at your job.Now get on those TPS reports and come in Saturday too clown!

spurraider21
11-14-2018, 02:34 PM
There's stupid on both sides of the fences. 31% of voters identified as Democrat, 21% of them Republican. Based on volume and the notion the Democrats have more voters by volume and more educated voters and the Democrats lost to the minority that is composed of more stupid people, ya you get laughed at.
well i was discussing it under the assumption that the premise was true

Will Hunting
11-14-2018, 06:16 PM
So what would you call the backbone then? Because looking at this post, you seem to be the only idiot that doesn’t recognize the absolute necessity of these people in our economy.....just because they don’t spend all day half assing it at a white collar job and hoping the boss notices you while you post on spurstalk all day doesn’t make them any less important....in fact, I’m willing to bet that you do nearly nothing to contribute to society as a whole at your job.Now get on those TPS reports and come in Saturday too clown!
:lol whoever said white collar workers were the backbone of America?

The backbone of America (imo) is a land that’s rich in natural resources. There’s no person/group of people who are the “backbone of America”, the difference is that blue collar fucks like truck drivers seem to think they are and they regularly vote for shitty politicians who give substanceless speeches about how they’re looking out for “Joe the Plumber”

johnsmith
11-14-2018, 06:29 PM
:lol whoever said white collar workers were the backbone of America?

The backbone of America (imo) is a land that’s rich in natural resources. There’s no person/group of people who are the “backbone of America”, the difference is that blue collar fucks like truck drivers seem to think they are and they regularly vote for shitty politicians who give substanceless speeches about how they’re looking out for “Joe the Plumber”

So the backbone of the American economy is our natural resources....and the difference between truckers and natural resources is “arrogance”? you sound way smarter than those “blue collar fucks”....��

Will Hunting
11-14-2018, 11:12 PM
So the backbone of the American economy is our natural resources....and the difference between truckers and natural resources is “arrogance”? you sound way smarter than those “blue collar fucks”....��
Not the difference between natural resources and truck drivers, the difference between white collar workers and blue collar workers. I’m not narcissistic enough to think that the American economy would crater without me :lol

:lol you truck drivers are so sensitive
:lol I’ll bet you’re still waiting for those Trump tax cuts to help the truck driver community

DMC
11-14-2018, 11:27 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/resizer/lCnmZSkkViYi0KnlE1mXqIhzBow=/770x0/arc-anglerfish-washpost-prod-washpost.s3.amazonaws.com/public/5HTKRJV5O44ELA6E46NY3FJJGU.jpg

Obviously college degree doesn't equate to having any fucking sense when this percentage of Americans believe in a "higher power".

SouthTexasRancher
11-14-2018, 11:46 PM
:lol “SouthTexasRancher”
:lol might as well stamp “dumb redneck” on your forehead

Well asshole, come on down if you think you can do that. But, odds are you'll be the one with 'dumb redneck' stamped on your forehead. ROTFLMAO at some dunderhead doofus kid actually thinking he's gonna stamp something on my forehead. This is going to be good. Bring it on, bozo! :ihit

P.S., You're still an ignorantly stupid imbecile for thinking the way you do about truckers. You need to come up from your parents basement and see just what actually happens out here in the real world.

Th'Pusher
11-14-2018, 11:59 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/resizer/lCnmZSkkViYi0KnlE1mXqIhzBow=/770x0/arc-anglerfish-washpost-prod-washpost.s3.amazonaws.com/public/5HTKRJV5O44ELA6E46NY3FJJGU.jpg

Obviously college degree doesn't equate to having any fucking sense when this percentage of Americans believe in a "higher power".

This fish is particularly repugnant.

ElNono
11-15-2018, 12:29 AM
So now its a brand and no longer white supremacy.

When I am in Poland, my location on the political spectrum is far different than life in California. USA is so large and this should encourage states right. Another conservative talking point...

It always been a rah rah team thing, blue team also. The fact that they tend to bring in undesirables like white supremacists is what makes them less and less appealing.

ElNono
11-15-2018, 12:30 AM
^ Didn't pay attention or forgot

Saw columns challenging readers to guess whom said it. Both candidates anti Establishment. Both passionate and regarded rally/public speakers. Grass roots base. Candidates outta left field

Bernie out of left field? He's been a politician since the 1980s... those that didn't know, probably just didn't do their homework... happens a lot these days.

ElNono
11-15-2018, 12:33 AM
Boots looking for a self esteem boost.

The "smart" people like OP are the types that cost you guys elections and why the DNC is scrambling looking for miracles for 2020.

Look, it's ok to give Trump credit, he actually destroyed all the bible-tards before the general, but don't sell short how shitty Shillary was as a candidate, tbh

ElNono
11-15-2018, 12:39 AM
Well asshole, come on down if you think you can do that. But, odds are you'll be the one with 'dumb redneck' stamped on your forehead. ROTFLMAO at some dunderhead doofus kid actually thinking he's gonna stamp something on my forehead. This is going to be good. Bring it on, bozo! :ihit

P.S., You're still an ignorantly stupid imbecile for thinking the way you do about truckers. You need to come up from your parents basement and see just what actually happens out here in the real world.

He's white collar, tbh, he'll hire a mojado to do the job for 1/3 of the money and cash in the other 2/3...

Which, IMO, it's also part of why you guys get so angry about these things, and why we can't have nice things...

ElNono
11-15-2018, 03:17 AM

Meh, I can't call people dumb for having a psychological crutch. Whatever works for them is fine by me as long as they keep it to themselves.

SouthTexasRancher
11-15-2018, 06:09 AM
He's white collar, tbh, he'll hire a mojado to do the job for 1/3 of the money and cash in the other 2/3...

Which, IMO, it's also part of why you guys get so angry about these things, and why we can't have nice things...

Actually I wasn't angry. Mostly I was having fun because of his out to lunch comment about truckers not being part of the backbone of this country. They are pretty much the backbone of most countries. These days 80-90% of the products we buy got to the wholesaler or retailer via big ol' 18 wheeler's. They spend most of their life on the road. Gotta hand it to them. I wouldn't want to do it. :toast

boutons_deux
11-15-2018, 06:44 AM
Truck driving is such a shitty life, that pays $40K - $75K, that there is a shortage of 50K drivers.

"The median annual wage for a trucker that works for a private fleet, such as a truck driver employed by Walmart, is $73,000, according to ATA.

The Labor Department pegs the median annual salary for all truck drivers at around $40,000. But it isn't an easy job to fill."

https://money.cnn.com/2015/10/09/news/economy/truck-driver-shortage/index.html

the backbone of the economy is money, and BigFinance is the backbone controlling money.

boutons_deux
11-15-2018, 06:59 AM
"Driver churn is also a problem —

at large fleets, turnover rose to an annualized rate of 95 percent last year,

according to industry figures. "

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/28/us/politics/trump-truck-driver-shortage.html

churn even worse that Uber/Lyft drivers

rmt
11-15-2018, 07:10 AM
The assumptions (like religious, socially conservative people aren't happy with Trump - 2 conservatives on the SC in less than 2 years is a BIG deal) the left makes and a lack of understanding of why people vote the way they do - imo, that's what is lacking - not whether some one has a college degree or not.

Regarding all the pipe dreams of the left in particular that of single payer - the discussion of education came to a grinding halt in another thread with the government paying/subsidizing medical education in exchange for tracking/funneling students into different vocations - a total misunderstanding of how Americans are different in the way they think/behave. Sure, if you're some good little Asian kid and his government tells him - no, he didn't score high enough to do xxxx, instead he should go into xxxxx, he'd accept that. Otoh, do you see the majority of Americans accepting anyone telling them what they should or should not go into or no, you can't change your mind about what you want to do or the problems that are going to arise with so much government involvement eg. some race not scoring proportionately high enough to provide diversity in certain fields. That individualism that no one wants to talk about - instead of group think - for the collective good of family/society - that ain't gonna go down well in America - and is a totally, different problem than the practical reality of transitioning to single payer.

pgardn
11-15-2018, 07:44 AM

The higher power thing is way overblown. Some people realize a species that has only been around for 100,000 years and really evolved for walking around on plains scattered with trees can’t know everything. So equating an “I don’t know “ to some other driving mechanisms that we can’t understand is not a surprising leap imo.

DMC
11-15-2018, 09:51 AM
Meh, I can't call people dumb for having a psychological crutch. Whatever works for them is fine by me as long as they keep it to themselves.

But they don't.

johnsmith
11-15-2018, 02:36 PM
Not the difference between natural resources and truck drivers, the difference between white collar workers and blue collar workers. I’m not narcissistic enough to think that the American economy would crater without me :lol

:lol you truck drivers are so sensitive
:lol I’ll bet you’re still waiting for those Trump tax cuts to help the truck driver community

You dummy. I’m not a truck driver, nor blue collar, but I’m smart enough and experienced enough to know that you sound like a jerkoff that doesn’t understand how shit gets accomplished in this country. Now go get my TPS reports at your $40k a year job that does nothing for the country or the greater good.

ElNono
11-15-2018, 04:04 PM
But they don't.

Therein lies the problem.

SnakeBoy
11-15-2018, 04:15 PM
You need to come up from your parents basement and see just what actually happens out here in the real world.

He's rich, makes like a million dollars a year.

DMC
11-15-2018, 04:16 PM
You dummy. I’m not a truck driver, nor blue collar, but I’m smart enough and experienced enough to know that you sound like a jerkoff that doesn’t understand how shit gets accomplished in this country. Now go get my TPS reports at your $40k a year job that does nothing for the country or the greater good.

He said he's pushing 350+ this year bro.

FrostKing
11-15-2018, 04:17 PM

Because America has no heritage or foundation. Busted families are increasingly normalized. People want to feel they belong and are a part of something more than commercialism.

DMC
11-15-2018, 04:21 PM
Because America has no heritage. Busted families are increasingly normalized. People want to feel they belong and are a part of something more than commercialism.
Once women were able to A) get an education and B) support themselves, families were busted at a higher rate. Back in the day you could smack a hoe and fuck her sister but she'd be at the stove bright and early to make your breakfast, in that strong family unit. i"m all for the broken family if it means people living more freely. Kids are important but they aren't the goal of living. We weren't treated like Christmas tree ornaments. I came from a solid family, parents married until death but I knew people who didn't and they are just fine. In fact, they got better once dad moved out.

FrostKing
11-15-2018, 04:30 PM
Once women were able to A) get an education and B) support themselves, families were busted at a higher rate. Back in the day you could smack a hoe and fuck her sister but she'd be at the stove bright and early to make your breakfast, in that strong family unit. i"m all for the broken family if it means people living more freely. Kids are important but they aren't the goal of living. We weren't treated like Christmas tree ornaments. I came from a solid family, parents married until death but I knew people who didn't and they are just fine. In fact, they got better once dad moved out.
What do you credit for Americans struggling to obey authority and overall being sloppy. No attention to detail and overall lack of self awareness.

As simply a neighbor or co worker all I ask is for someone to not be obnoxious or dirty. I think Americans are mostly this way because of the lack in father figure. I had that growing up AND until my teens I actually thought "God was watching" and it legit kept me from making poor choices I was 50/50 on.

DMC
11-15-2018, 04:39 PM
What do you credit for Americans struggling to obey authority and overall being sloppy. No attention to detail and overall lack of self awareness.

If you pull back a bit and look at the entire picture, what you see is that we are more aware today of every little hiccup in society anywhere in the civilized world. This makes us believe that people are sloppy because we have so many examples of it vs when we were kids and we only had our immediate surrounds or the local culture.

The same is true for Gays. I've heard there are so many more Gays now, but we all knew Gay people growing up, they just didn't admit they were Gay. We probably knew autistic people who were just labelled retarded.

I think expansion of freedom will eventually equate to the appearance of what you're referring to. Just imagine how well behaved Nazi Germany was, or how self aware they were, especially the citizens. In fact, any society that has overpowering oversight will have the appearance of structure and order but a clean bedroom and spotless home doesn't make a happy family.

As simply a neighbor or co worker all I ask is for someone to not be obnoxious or dirty. I think Americans are mostly this way because of the lack in father figure. I had that growing up AND until my teens I actually thought "God was watching" and it legit kept me from making poor choices I was 50/50 on.
Father figures are not always good. Sometimes they are bad. Perhaps they lack a proper role model. It doesn't need to be a guy.

SnakeBoy
11-15-2018, 07:49 PM
The same is true for Gays. I've heard there are so many more Gays now, but we all knew Gay people growing up, they just didn't admit they were Gay.

I don't think that's true. When I was a teen Freddie Mercury loved fat bottomed girls and Rob Halford loved whiskey drinking women. Then the libs got to them.

DarrinS
11-15-2018, 07:56 PM
I don't think that's true. When I was a teen Freddie Mercury loved fat bottomed girls and Rob Halford loved whiskey drinking women. Then the libs got to them.

I remember when girls where SHOCKED that George Michael was gay. Lol

johnsmith
11-15-2018, 09:21 PM
He said he's pushing 350+ this year bro.

Lol....must be true then.

SouthTexasRancher
11-15-2018, 11:30 PM

That's really not that much money in today's world.

Isitjustme?
11-15-2018, 11:54 PM
That's really not that much money in today's world.

Lmao

Will Hunting
11-16-2018, 12:14 AM
Lol....must be true then.
I’ll happily bet on it if you think it’s not true, let me know the amount. We can have Kori or timvp hold both of our bets in escrow and decide on whether or not I’ve made over 300k year to date based off pay stubs I provide to them.

Shouldnt be a problem since you seem confident I only make 40k :lol

ElNono
11-16-2018, 02:12 AM

Why are you talking about me again? :lol

johnsmith
11-16-2018, 11:13 AM
I’ll happily bet on it if you think it’s not true, let me know the amount. We can have Kori or timvp hold both of our bets in escrow and decide on whether or not I’ve made over 300k year to date based off pay stubs I provide to them.

Shouldnt be a problem since you seem confident I only make 40k :lol

You’re pathetic.

Will Hunting
11-16-2018, 11:15 AM
You’re pathetic.
So that’s a no :lol

johnsmith
11-16-2018, 11:23 AM
So that’s a no :lol

That’s a “if you could see me in person you’d think I was passing out because I rolled my eyes so far into the back of my head at the absurdity and sadness of someone that’s willing to post online bets to anonymous users to prove to people she won’t ever meet how much money she makes”.....so no, it not a no, it’s a “you’re pathetic”

Will Hunting
11-16-2018, 11:30 AM
That’s a “if you could see me in person you’d think I was passing out because I rolled my eyes so far into the back of my head at the absurdity and sadness of someone that’s willing to post online bets to anonymous users to prove to people she won’t ever meet how much money she makes”.....so no, it not a no, it’s a “you’re pathetic”
:lol you brought up how much money I make pal, I saw it as an easy way to win a bet.

Blake
11-16-2018, 11:31 AM
But they don't.

And many want to use public resources to help push it

Blake
11-16-2018, 11:32 AM

Oh right it was libs that recruited them to the ghey side

johnsmith
11-16-2018, 11:40 AM
:lol you brought up how much money I make pal, I saw it as an easy way to win a bet.

I’m gonna go ahead and stop replying to you....if you have enough time to make yourself look like a complete buffoon on spurstalk all day and pretend to make a bunch of money, well then I just can’t compete.

But remember, just because you believe the lie, doesn’t make it true. Pathetic bruh.

Will Hunting
11-16-2018, 11:45 AM
I’m gonna go ahead and stop replying to you....if you have enough time to make yourself look like a complete buffoon on spurstalk all day and pretend to make a bunch of money, well then I just can’t compete.

But remember, just because you believe the lie, doesn’t make it true. Pathetic bruh.
:lol if it’s a lie then why not put your money where your mouth is and bet on it?

DMC
11-16-2018, 01:07 PM
:lol if it’s a lie then why not put your money where your mouth is and bet on it?

I tried to get money on the weight claim too but mouths are bigger than bank accts here.

Isitjustme?
11-16-2018, 01:15 PM
I tried to get money on the weight claim too but mouths are bigger than bank accts here.

You were betting people you weighed over 300 lbs, huh?

Well duh..no wonder nobody took you up on it..we seen your sausage fingered hands already

SnakeBoy
11-16-2018, 01:26 PM
Oh right it was libs that recruited them to the ghey side

Yep

Before the libs got to them...

Freddie Mercury no evidence of gayness

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-QPdfSkOqJ9c/U5-OJroCtII/AAAAAAAAB0o/vHmDfHb-K1g/s640/blogger-image-2097511141.jpg

Rob Halford no evidence of gayness

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/29/69/98/29699853eabd6529177f5922f8a69355.jpg

Will Hunting
11-16-2018, 01:44 PM
Yeah it’s a risk free bet for me but theoretically it should also be for the person who’s completely confident a person he’s never met is lying :lol

DMC
11-16-2018, 02:07 PM
You were betting people you weighed over 300 lbs, huh?

Well duh..no wonder nobody took you up on it..we seen your sausage fingered hands already

No I was betting people that I weigh under 200 pounds, would you like to take the bet or do you want to shut the fuck up? That's what I thought.

DMC
11-16-2018, 02:08 PM
Yeah it’s a risk free bet for me but theoretically it should also be for the person who’s completely confident a person he’s never met is lying :lol

Then they act like you're desperate for wanting to bet. You have nothing to lose. It's free money.

Pavlov
11-16-2018, 02:08 PM
No I was betting people that I weigh under 200 pounds, would you like to take the bet or do you want to shut the fuck up? That's what I thought.lol triggered

DMC
11-16-2018, 02:13 PM
lol triggered

AKA you don't want to bet

Pavlov
11-16-2018, 02:17 PM
AKA you don't want to betAKA you're incredibly sensitive about your internet weight, snowflake.

:lmao muh bets

DMC
11-16-2018, 02:19 PM
AKA you're incredibly sensitive about your internet weight, snowflake.

:lmao muh bets

You've already indicated you're not confident in your take enough to bet on it so we know what group you fall into. There's no reason to keep talking.

No different than betting on the outcome of a game. Especially when you're certain about it.

Pavlov
11-16-2018, 02:21 PM
You've already indicated you're not confident in your take enough to bet on it so we know what group you fall into. There's no reason to keep talking.What was my take?

That you're sensitive about your weight and any comment about it triggers this shit out of you.

I don't know why you would want to make a bet about that, snowflake.

DMC
11-16-2018, 02:23 PM
What was my take?

That you're sensitive about your weight and any comment about it triggers this shit out of you.

I don't know why you would want to make a bet about that, snowflake.

So no bet?

Pavlov
11-16-2018, 02:25 PM
So no bet?I'm not the one who said you're fat.

I will say you're an overly sensitive dumbass, though. Usually only women are this concerned about how other people perceive their weight. Why are you so concerned?

DMC
11-16-2018, 02:26 PM
I'm not the one who said you're fat.

I will say you're an overly sensitive dumbass, though. Usually only women are this concerned about how other people perceive their weight. Why are you so concerned?

:lol following me around collecting information.
:lol fat.

So no bet?

Pavlov
11-16-2018, 02:27 PM
So no bet?:lol fat.

DMC
11-16-2018, 02:30 PM
I'm not the one who said you're fat.

:lol following me around collecting information.

:lol Exposed

Pavlov
11-16-2018, 02:33 PM
:lol ExposedYes, your incredible sensitivity has been exposed.

Since I see how triggered you are over all this, I will probably call you fat a lot more often and you'll challenge me to a bet over it every time.

Because you care about how other men here perceive your weight.

And I'll laugh at you.

DMC
11-16-2018, 02:34 PM
Yes, your incredible sensitivity has been exposed.

Since I see how triggered you are over all this, I will probably call you fat all the time and you'll challenge me to a bet over it every time.

Because you care about how other men here perceive your weight.

And I'll laugh at you.

AKA you don't want to bet on your take.

Pavlov
11-16-2018, 02:40 PM
AKA you don't want to bet on your take.I took one bet on ST that I won and never got paid.

Blake
11-16-2018, 02:42 PM
No I was betting people that I weigh under 200 pounds,

http://laoblogger.com/images/giant-figure-clipart-1.jpg

DMC
11-16-2018, 02:45 PM
No bet
:lol No Beto

Pavlov
11-16-2018, 02:47 PM
:lol No BetoGot you to post about your weight again.

DMC
11-16-2018, 02:52 PM
http://laoblogger.com/images/giant-figure-clipart-1.jpg
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn188/DJR210/Blakecucked_zpssu9p3yjw.png

DMC
11-16-2018, 02:57 PM
:lol Blake stepped in and got the shit slapped out of him right away!

Pavlov
11-16-2018, 03:01 PM
lol so important to you that you have to provide commentary for your own posts.

Blake
11-16-2018, 04:49 PM
:lol Blake stepped in and got the shit slapped out of him right away!

I stepped in to see if my rent was still free.

Apparently those black guys have free rent too.

DMC
11-16-2018, 05:24 PM
I stepped in to see if my rent was still free.

Apparently those black guys have free rent too.

Apparently in your house a lot of shit is free :lol

Blake
11-16-2018, 05:27 PM
Apparently in your house a lot of shit is free :lol

that's the free rent talking

JohnnyD
11-16-2018, 10:37 PM

Blake, don't you ever do anything else? My God guy, all you ever do is try to bug.........why?

DMC
11-16-2018, 10:45 PM

You came to this thread and quoted me, then you say "rent free".

You don't understand how that works it seems :lol

Blake
11-16-2018, 11:48 PM
Blake, don't you ever do anything else? My God guy, all you ever do is try to bug.........why?

Thanks for the private message lollll

Blake
11-16-2018, 11:49 PM
You came to this thread and quoted me, then you say "rent free".

You don't understand how that works it seems :lol

:lol no, you really don't.

If you want me to explain let me know

:lol

JohnnyD
11-17-2018, 12:05 AM
Thanks for the private message lollll

Bingo.

That was me seeing if you had any class at all. I knew ya didn't and really are 100% fucked up.

Blake, laughing at you is fun,

And as you saw stupid, Clark was a WR. If ya had any class...ok ok my bad.

No honor at all.

JohnnyD
11-17-2018, 12:16 AM
:lol no, you really don't.

If you want me to explain let me know

:lol

Yes he really did stupid, you lose again.

DMC
11-17-2018, 01:26 AM
Bingo.

That was me seeing if you had any class at all. I knew ya didn't and really are 100% fucked up.

Blake, laughing at you is fun,

And as you saw stupid, Clark was a WR. If ya had any class...ok ok my bad.

No honor at all.

Shut up pedo faggot

AaronY
11-17-2018, 03:18 AM
excellent debate