PDA

View Full Version : Lewinsky on Clintons semen on her blue dress: thought it was spinach dip

hater
11-13-2018, 07:17 PM
:lmao

Shillary

"We moved to the bathroom and were more intimate," she explained. "There was some attention paid on me and then I was reciprocating, where up until that point he had always stopped before completion on his part."

Lewinsky said that when the two started getting intimiate this time, she told him that she wanted to "move past that stage" of non-completion and Clinton agreed.

"So that finished and then I hugged him after. And he hugged me," she said - pinpointing the exact moment the stain occurred. "And off I went."

While at dinner that same night, no one around her noticed the semen on her address, and Lewinsky didn't know about the stain's existence until she took the dress out of her closet to wear for Thanksgiving. After modeling it for her friend Linda Tripp, the two realized what the stain was and Tripp advised Lewinsky to hold onto it for the future.

As for what else it could've been, Lewinsky told the grand jury in 1998 that she thought it "could be spinach dip or something."

DMC
11-13-2018, 07:36 PM
Which side are you "calling" this time?

LkrFan
11-13-2018, 07:42 PM
:lmao

hater
11-14-2018, 08:28 AM
Which side are you "calling" this time?

Which side are you on, Nancy?