PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: "We was winning without you" - donkey

The Closer
11-14-2018, 09:31 PM
*Texting beta sweet things in the parking lot after he got dicked by lebronze. :lmao :lmao

jehawk81
11-15-2018, 04:56 PM
*Texting beta sweet things in the parking lot after he got dicked by lebronze. :lmao :lmao

Yup, he was the one doing the recruiting lol

Fabbs
11-15-2018, 05:10 PM
"We was winning without you" - donkey
Is this a quote from Mouthbreather?

Broly
11-15-2018, 05:19 PM
As big an idiot Raymond is, everything he has said about Durant in the past week is the truth. He is a bitch and a loser. The day he leads a team to anything half decent is still yet to come.

Bynumite
11-15-2018, 06:16 PM
One and done without DurantPERIOD

HarlemHeat37
11-15-2018, 06:24 PM
He's correct..Durant would have been viewed as a career loser without Draymond accepting him on his team..

Sure, he's the 2nd best SF of all-time based on ability, but the Warriors could have replaced him with 10 other players and still won both titles(especially last year against arguably the worst Finals opponent in NBA history)..

Actually, Durant was very fortunate that the NBA suspended Draymond in the 2016 Finals..changed history..

Fabbs
11-15-2018, 06:32 PM
Actually, Durant was very fortunate that the NBA suspended Draymond in the 2016 Finals..changed history..

Best trolling job in sports history is what you said at the time, and I agree. LeBrons Tbagging the Donkey was epic.

Lets enjoy that memory. And would you stop you silly over estimation of Durant.

Little bitch already has had his ass kicked by LeBron and Kawhi. We'll never KNOW how 2017 would have turned out with Kwa +20 before Goon Zaza assaulted.

Shawn Kemp pre drug overdose and Dr. J would dunk on that little bitches face into infinity.

Bynumite
11-15-2018, 09:24 PM
Donkey's delusions of grandeur and his big mouth are gonna be his downfall. Talks a big game but doesn't possess the on-court skills to back it up. The dubs already picked sides, Donkey is expendable and has absolutely no leverage whatsoever.

Durant propelled the Warriors from one and done champs into a dynasty, no matter what Donkey says. Donkey's gonna end up in Orlando and he's gonna love it.

DMC
11-15-2018, 09:56 PM
You can toy with the future of the franchise if you're a franchise player. Donkey isn't a franchise level player.

Beartrucci
11-15-2018, 10:00 PM
How are you gonna say that when you were literally crying/begging for the man to join your squad on the phone after Finals? :rollin

Cant have it both ways Donkey. You either needed him or you didn't.

I'd agree with others that they didn't need him, but Dray was the one that cried and begged.

StrengthAndHonor
11-16-2018, 01:37 AM
He's correct..Durant would have been viewed as a career loser without Draymond accepting him on his team..

Sure, he's the 2nd best SF of all-time based on ability, but the Warriors could have replaced him with 10 other players and still won both titles(especially last year against arguably the worst Finals opponent in NBA history)..

Except Draymond begged Durant...

TDMVPDPOY
11-16-2018, 02:10 AM
gsw needs to keep curry and klay

those other 2 turds are expendable man...

StrengthAndHonor
11-16-2018, 02:12 AM
gsw needs to keep curry and klay

those other 2 turds are expendable man...
:lol

Those 2 turds, specially Durant are the reason they are invincible.

Dancelot
11-16-2018, 02:23 AM
Donkey is also fucking up my fantasy team this season.

HarlemHeat37
11-16-2018, 02:24 AM
Except Draymond begged Durant...

Recruiting is not begging..Durant had far more to gain than the Warriors did..

The Closer
11-16-2018, 05:56 AM

Crying in the parking lot is the definition of begging bro. :lol

DMC
11-16-2018, 08:17 AM
I wonder how secure Kerr's job is right now. Seems untouchable but that's an expensive roster and that franchise is on the precipice of mega-dynasty vs internal combustion. I'd think Kerr needs to right the ship pretty quick. There's no reason they should be getting blown out. My boy Klay needs to step the fuck up. I hope he doesn't though, I'd love to see that team go tits up.

DMC
11-16-2018, 08:19 AM
This

Durant took 2 Finals MVP awards from Steph and usurped his media attention to a high degree. Steph still gets his but without Durant Steph is probably light a ring but heavier on individual accolades.

StrengthAndHonor
11-16-2018, 09:26 AM
This

Durant took 2 Finals MVP awards from Steph and usurped his media attention to a high degree. Steph still gets his but without Durant Steph is probably light a ring but heavier on individual accolades.
2015 FMVP- Iguodala
2016 FMVP* - Green

I wouldn’t call those hypothetical FMVP as Curry’s.

Chris Fall
11-16-2018, 12:25 PM
And they’d still be winning without Draymond as well. He’s such a fucking dumbass.

He may be a vocal leader and one of the better glue guys in the league. But he is not among the most important reasons for their success, as much as Kerr often likes to praise him. Talent still wins more than style or chemistry or intangibles.

Golden State is right to take KD’s side. They know KD’s talent is more valuable, more critical than Draymond’s intangibles. KD might walk and Draymond still be on the team next year, yet they’re telling Draymond how much or how less they value him compared to KD.

KD may be a bitch, a beta, a pussy, whatever you want to call him. But if it’s a choice between KD and Draymond, there isn’t even a discussion who you take.

DMC
11-16-2018, 01:01 PM
2015 FMVP- Iguodala
2016 FMVP* - Green

Green... :lol

MultiTroll
11-16-2018, 01:46 PM
I wonder how secure Kerr's job is right now.
:lol please.

What faggotry he didn't already possess, he has become the perfect faggot for that faggot organization.

Mikeanaro
11-16-2018, 01:51 PM
2015 FMVP- Iguodala
2016 FMVP* - Green

Raymond played game 7 at home, and made all that nut punching shit because he cant stop Lebron.
So Cavs won fair and square with a buncha scrubs.

MultiTroll
11-16-2018, 02:07 PM
I'm sure Durant would have taken the 15 and 16 Cavs to the Finals.
Green too.

And if LeBron could drag the Cavs to the Finals in 15 and 16, surely he could not have rang had he pulled a DurCan't and joined the Warriors for 15 and 16.

DMC
11-16-2018, 02:10 PM
I'm sure Durant would have taken the 15 and 16 Cavs to the Finals.
Green too.

And if LeBron could drag the Cavs to the Finals in 15 and 16, surely he could not have rang had he pulled a DurCan't and joined the Warriors for 15 and 16.

He couldn't even beat Klay Thompson Up 3 to 1. That's how it is when you have Russell Westbrook on your team.

TD 21
11-16-2018, 04:45 PM

They'd have been favorites, but had Durant re-signed, the Thunder could have conceivably beaten them. Even though they were flawed, generally teams as good as them get over the hump eventually.

The Warriors are also front runners, who cower at the slightest bit of competition, which is why they begged Durant to sign in the first place. Without him, it's not inconceivable they only win something like 1 more championship . . . and their first was about as illegitimate as it gets.

Spurtacular
11-17-2018, 04:58 AM

No. They were an overachieving team w/o KD. They were due to come back to the mean.

Broly
11-17-2018, 05:12 AM
No. They were an overachieving team w/o KD. They were due to come back to the mean.
Imagine actually thinking this. :lmao

Spurtacular
11-17-2018, 06:00 AM
Imagine actually thinking this. :lmao

You can go to every non KD Warriors championship and find whatever luck that pushed the Warriors over the edge. They were winning w/o the conventional 4th quarter wing scorer that is a standard equation in the NBA. In any event, talk to me when you're north of 1,000 posts maybe and not just some faggot's alt.

Clipper Nation
11-17-2018, 12:00 PM
He couldn't even beat Klay Thompson Up 3 to 1. That's how it is when you have Russell Westbrook on your team.
No, that's how it is when you choke like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgJB_O4_a6U

resistanze
11-18-2018, 07:14 AM
:lol mouth breather running snake out of town

Silver&Black
11-18-2018, 04:22 PM
Only two things can stop the Warriors.

1. Injuries
2. Donkey

Mr. Body
11-18-2018, 06:44 PM

1. Injuries
2. Donkey

3. Complete collapse of soft personalities.

Mark Celibate
11-18-2018, 10:57 PM
Why do blacks always butcher the plural/singular verb usage when using plural pronouns?

monosylab1k
11-18-2018, 11:02 PM
Why do blacks always butcher the plural/singular verb usage when using plural pronouns?

Ain’t nobody think we couldn’t get no win but us.

Chillen
11-19-2018, 08:40 AM
No, that's how it is when you choke like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgJB_O4_a6U

They were in a position to win and go to the NBA Finals and he was playing like the Warriors were up 3-0. Stupid plays in the final minutes and was throwing bricks up and not throwing the ball to his team mates. They should have won that game it's just like Durant took it on himself and threw the game. Sometimes I wonder if he blew that game on purpose to have an excuse to join Warriors. He owes that city another NBA finals appearence before he retires.

KobeScored81
11-19-2018, 08:56 AM

Why do whites always talk about black ppl online but never face to face?

Allan Rowe vs Wade
11-19-2018, 09:14 AM
Ain’t nobody think we couldn’t get no win but us.

:lol

spursreport
11-19-2018, 09:14 AM

1. Injuries
2. Donkey

Mile D’Antioni and James Harden nearly did it last year and that was even when CP3 went down. They bled last year. It’s a matter of time now. That’s how these trends go when you win a few titles and show blood during that reign.

Bill_Brasky
11-19-2018, 10:24 AM
Steph should have those FMVPs over Durant tbh, easy af to look like a good defender when Draymond is cleaning everything up on that end, then you go down on offense and nobody wants to leave Klay and Curry open so you get to iso post up JR Smith 4000 times.

So fraudulent.....

ambchang
11-19-2018, 10:59 AM
The Warriors haven’t been playing that well this season even before the spat. Their defense has been much worse than the last four or five years. Maybe they just have to turn on that switch but I think it’s the decrease in productivity if the role players.

DMC
11-19-2018, 11:35 AM

I don't know but it's funny when you see white people try to do that to act cool. It's like you have to fake a speech impediment to fit in.

DMC
11-19-2018, 11:35 AM

Ain't nobody said nothing about no face to face up in here why you trippin

DMC
11-19-2018, 11:39 AM
The Warriors haven’t been playing that well this season even before the spat. Their defense has been much worse than the last four or five years. Maybe they just have to turn on that switch but I think it’s the decrease in productivity if the role players.

I think they make the mistake that a lot of teams make that get into that position, which really isn't that many, but they lose critical pieces off the bench - role players that can bring energy. They hold on to the big four but everyone else is expendable.

Will Hunting
11-19-2018, 11:42 AM
Why can’t you provide an answer to his very simple question?

KobeScored81
11-19-2018, 11:57 AM
Why can’t you provide an answer to his very simple question?

Because I’d rather ask my own generalizing question

davethedope
11-20-2018, 12:37 AM
When did Finals Mvp become the end all be all? In my day no one gave a shit about that... Durant hit some big shots, so did Robert Horry, so did John Paxson, who gives a fuck?

jehawk81
11-20-2018, 01:28 AM
When did Finals Mvp become the end all be all? In my day no one gave a shit about that... Durant hit some big shots, so did Robert Horry, so did John Paxson, who gives a fuck?

:bobo my nigga

Kyle_Kuzma
11-20-2018, 01:53 AM
http://m.tmz.com/#!2018/11/19/kevin-durant-cusses-out-mavericks-fan-during-game/

i fuckin love durant. all heart mothafucka

MultiTroll
11-20-2018, 10:00 AM
http://m.tmz.com/#!2018/11/19/kevin-durant-cusses-out-mavericks-fan-during-game/

i fuckin love durant. all heart mothafucka
:lol Adding to his GFOAT status.

That witness tells us KD complained to the refs at one point but the fans were not removed or disciplined in any way.
We're told the group laughed off the incident because they knew they got to him and ramped up the trash talk even more for the rest of the game.

djohn2oo8
11-21-2018, 08:05 PM

11-22-2018, 05:01 AM
https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/nba-insider-tom-haberstroh/steph-curry-warriors-breaking-point

:lol people who ever thought Durbeta was essential to the Warriors or a better player than Curry

"b-but muh finalz mvps!!!" :cry

Chris Fall
11-22-2018, 07:22 AM
Last night Durant looked like he’s checked out. You’d assume that with both Curry and Green sitting against that OKC team in particular in the midst of an unlikely losing streak on national TV, he’d have been uber aggressive and overly hyped to show his worth. And yet there he was going through the motions. With his talent, he was still going to put up numbers. But his soul seemed lifeless most of the game.

What a fucking pussy.