View Full Version : Fire pop

ducks
11-14-2018, 10:59 PM
Name becky comes
More qualified
Pop wife was the real coach

Mirrornick
11-14-2018, 11:05 PM
I don't think any coach in this world can help solve the problem. The team is missing like 4 key players and have scrubs like Forbes and Belineli get green light to jackup all sorts of weird shots. Offense is basically, give DD one shot, then feed LMA 2 times and then the next 3-4 possessions have either Forbes or Mills dribble out the shot clock and hoist a long 3 hoping it goes in.

Kobe'sAchilles
11-14-2018, 11:10 PM
I don't think any coach in this world can help solve the problem. The team is missing like 4 key players and have scrubs like Forbes and Belineli get green light to jackup all sorts of weird shots. Offense is basically, give DD one shot, then feed LMA 2 times and then the next 3-4 possessions have either Forbes or Mills dribble out the shot clock and hoist a long 3 hoping it goes in.
It's really puzzling why we are losing bc this amazing offensive scheme you describe as happening should work :lol

sananspursfan21
11-14-2018, 11:16 PM
What a quality post!

DAF86
11-14-2018, 11:19 PM
I'm sorry to say it, but he trully is washed up.

Hoops Czar
11-14-2018, 11:20 PM

Who's fault do you think that is?

SpurPadre
11-14-2018, 11:20 PM

Forbes had 9 shots to LMA's 12. I don't care that LMA was having a bad game, I'd much rather have seen 4 of those attempts gone to him instead of Forbes.

JeffDuncan
11-14-2018, 11:22 PM
Fire them all and let god sort it out.

Hoops Czar
11-14-2018, 11:23 PM
:donkey

SpursGenius
11-14-2018, 11:24 PM
He is done as a coach. He should retire and move on. Spurs need to trade Derozan and Aldridge for picks. Tank and get Zion.

sananspursfan21
11-14-2018, 11:24 PM
Forbes had 9 shots to LMA's 12. I don't care that LMA was having a bad game, I'd much rather have seen 4 of those attempts gone to him instead of Forbes.

In high volume, you have to take your chances with LMA or Deroze. Our Spurs right now are playing uninspired as well as unintelligent basketball. No one’s working for easy shots.

JakeCuenca
11-14-2018, 11:26 PM
Meanwhile Spurmfans rejoicing the raptors defeat completely ignoring the raptors just finished a west coast trip 4-0 and habe the best record in the NBA.

:lmao

But pops is the sysytem :lmao

Mugen
11-14-2018, 11:27 PM
Honestly, if the team goes to something like 9-30 by like end of December, I could totally see Pop quitting and letting Messina coach rest of the year. Probably drum up a "spend time with his family" kind of thing to save face.

Don't even blame him tbh, he's had a rough year and he should even if he's the one mostly responsible for this dumpster fire.

Hoops Czar
11-14-2018, 11:28 PM
If Chicago can fire Joel Quenniville, I don't see why the Spurs couldn't fire Pop, Though RC Buford takes orders from Pop so he would have to give the Okay.

Mirrornick
11-14-2018, 11:31 PM

tbh I rather have Aldridge with a blindfold shoot a fadeaway over Forbes jack up off the dribble like he's allen iverson

SouthTexasRancher
11-14-2018, 11:36 PM
Coach Senile is too heavily invested in politics. Time for this hard headed old man to retire and then he and Beto can run against Donald in 2020. This team really sucks. Losing like this to the Suns??? I don't think so. LMA needs to be traded. He has never worked well with another key offensive player who can take the headlines away from him. He pouted before last season until Pop let him have his way. He couldn't work with Damian Lillard, nor with KaWhitter (maybe this was the real reason KaWho wanted out) and he looks awful out there with DeMar DeRosen. Some how, some way the Spurs need to find a team(s) to take LMA and Pau Gasol off our hands. And ditto for Rudy Gay if he is going to be injured all the time. We have a couple of good young players and when Dejounte Murray and Lonnie Walker IV, come back we'll have a good back court to go with DeMar DeRosan. I was fairly confident that this team could get into the playoffs but, as of now I think this team is out of contention to make the playoffs since we not only have no defense but, we are missing our top 4 defenders (KL, DG, KA, DM) from past seasons. This team not only looks pathetic, it is pathetic. Git 'er done...blow this shit team up! :ihit

SpurPadre
11-14-2018, 11:38 PM
In high volume, you have to take your chances with LMA or Deroze. Our Spurs right now are playing uninspired as well as unintelligent basketball. No one’s working for easy shots.

No one's working for easy shots because of a lack of athleticism. Murray and Walker were the only athletes PATFO had relied on to help out in that area and they're hurt. No plan B for that, unfortunately.

sasaint
11-14-2018, 11:39 PM
tbh I rather have Aldridge with a blindfold shoot a fadeaway over Forbes jack up off the dribble like he's allen iverson

Forbes has an eFG% of .523; LMA, .436.

Mirrornick
11-14-2018, 11:41 PM

watch the games. Forbes has been nothing but a chucker. He will make one three and start chucking 2-3 shots in a row trying to play hero ball. The guy needs to learn how to play off the ball.

SpurPadre
11-14-2018, 11:42 PM

LMA needs his touches, tbh. And Forbes shot selection and offensive awareness are horrible. That's without even mentioning his atrocious defense. His offense isn't that good to make up for that either.

Laker_1995
11-14-2018, 11:47 PM
Plz fire him I’ll take pop ASAP lmao

sasaint
11-14-2018, 11:49 PM
watch the games. Forbes has been nothing but a chucker. He will make one three and start chucking 2-3 shots in a row trying to play hero ball. The guy needs to learn how to play off the ball.

LMA needs his touches, tbh. And Forbes shot selection and offensive awareness are horrible. That's without even mentioning his atrocious defense. His offense isn't that good to make up for that either.

I like Forbes' moxy. He has balls and LMA has none. I would rather not neuter Forbes and see how he develops. I know LMA is a eunuch.

Mirrornick
11-14-2018, 11:51 PM
Forbes is averaging 13 FIELD GOAL attempts per 36.
DeRozan is averaging 18 FIELD GOAL attempts per 36

Belineli 15 FGA PER36. 15 FREAKING field goal attempts. That's 3 less than DeRozan.

And he's shooting 38% FG. The shot distribution is seriously flawed.

Mirrornick
11-14-2018, 11:52 PM
I like Forbes' moxy. He has balls and LMA has none.

so you like balls. got it

Chinook
11-14-2018, 11:53 PM
Forbes shooting is one of the best things that could happen to the team this year. He certainly doesn't need to shoot less just so someone can burp up a midrange attempt. If there's a problem, it's that he HAS to shoot so much, not that he chooses to.

Play Boban
11-14-2018, 11:56 PM
Name becky comes
More qualified
Pop wife was the real coach
Troof bomb tbh.

Mirrornick
11-14-2018, 11:57 PM
Forbes shooting is one of the best things that could happen to the team this year. He certainly doesn't need to shoot less just so someone can burp up a midrange attempt. If there's a problem, it's that he HAS to shoot so much, not that he chooses to.

he needs to shoot open shots. The key word is OPEN. He hoists bad shots and plays too much hero ball when you have 2 all stars on the team. Not to mention Mills is playing hot potato with the ball and dribbling out the shot clock. Mills and Forbes together is a disaster.

james evans
11-15-2018, 12:00 AM
He is done as a coach. He should retire and move on. Spurs need to trade Derozan and Aldridge for picks. Tank and get Zion.
Uhh that’s what I said this summer. Trade Leonard and Aldridge for 2019 first round picks, tank this season and we would have 3 lottery picks. It’s exac what said this summer.

SpurPadre
11-15-2018, 12:05 AM

If that's one of the best things to happen to this team, this team is really screwed. And to pretend that Forbes doesn't chuck shots is being in denial.

Chinook
11-15-2018, 12:05 AM
he needs to shoot open shots. The key word is OPEN. He hoists bad shots and plays too much hero ball when you have 2 all stars on the team. Not to mention Mills is playing hot potato with the ball and dribbling out the shot clock. Mills and Forbes together is a disaster.

Mills and Forbes are different people. Bryn shoots long-twos better than anyone else on the team. He also shoot 61 percent at the rim. Pretty much any shot he takes is fine. He's out there to score, and he's been pretty good at that this year.

Chinook
11-15-2018, 12:06 AM
If that's one of the best things to happen to this team, this team is really screwed.

Efficient shooters shooting shots is one of the best things any team could have happen to them.

dbestpro
11-15-2018, 12:06 AM
The curse of Trump strikes again.

Mirrornick
11-15-2018, 12:11 AM
Mills and Forbes are different people. Bryn shoots long-twos better than anyone else on the team. He also shoot 61 percent at the rim. Pretty much any shot he takes is fine. He's out there to score, and he's been pretty good at that this year.

you can't be serious.. Forbes is shooting 25% from 10-16FT. 33% from 3-10FT

and his FG% in the paint is too much of a small sample size. With that logic, Mills is shooting 63% from 0-3FT.

HarlemHeat37
11-15-2018, 12:12 AM
Pop is severely out of touch, has been for at least 2 years, built a roster that any other coach/GM would be getting killed for in the media..

Whatever, though..this is like when the Lakers allowed Kobe to do his thing at the end, let Pop ride it out until he deads his career..

Mirrornick
11-15-2018, 12:12 AM
Efficient shooters shooting shots is one of the best things any team could have happen to them.

how the fack is he effiecient. His driving game stinks, off dribble shots stink. I guess you love undersized shooting guards chuckers.

DMC
11-15-2018, 12:14 AM
Good thing we didn't pick up Durant or Lebron James, Pop would never retire.

ElNono
11-15-2018, 12:23 AM
The Pop that gave a shit retired 3-4 years ago, tbh...

Chinook
11-15-2018, 12:24 AM
you can't be serious.. Forbes is shooting 25% from 10-16FT. 33% from 3-10FT

and his FG% in the paint is too much of a small sample size. With that logic, Mills is shooting 63% from 0-3FT.

Those aren't long-twos, those are mid-range twos. Since you're already looking at BBRef, you can see that he shots more shots from 16-3PT than he does those other two categories combined, and he takes more threes than he does any two that's not at the rim. In fact, only 20 percent of his total shots are the ones you are talking about. He doesn't shoot very many shots he's not good at making, hence why he's efficient.

Chinook
11-15-2018, 12:25 AM
Pop is severely out of touch, has been for at least 2 years, built a roster that any other coach/GM would be getting killed for in the media..

Whatever, though..this is like when the Lakers allowed Kobe to do his thing at the end, let Pop ride it out until he deads his career..

Just brings the spotlight on the DeRozan trade yet again. Like if PATFO seriously thought that was the best return for Leonard, that's fine. But if they had better future-value offers, and Pop nixed those because he didn't want to coach a rebuilding team, that's a problem.

sasaint
11-15-2018, 12:28 AM
Just brings the spotlight on the DeRozan trade yet again. Like if PATFO seriously thought that was the best return for Leonard, that's fine. But if they had better future-value offers, and Pop nixed those because he didn't want to coach a rebuilding team, that's a problem.

Is there any way of knowing what the Clips' offer was? Harris + 2 late lottos was the scuttlebutt I kept reading...

Mirrornick
11-15-2018, 12:32 AM
Those aren't long-twos, those are mid-range twos. Since you're already looking at BBRef, you can see that he shots more shots from 16-3PT than he does those other two categories combined, and he takes more threes than he does any two that's not at the rim. In fact, only 20 percent of his total shots are the ones you are talking about. He doesn't shoot very many shots he's not good at making, hence why he's efficient.

The reason why he doesn't shoot too many shots at the rim or closer to the rim is because he doesn't have the skills to break down his defender or the defense. Also His shooting 43.9% from 16-24FT. Is that really efficient?

Chinook
11-15-2018, 12:35 AM
Is there any way of knowing what the Clips' offer was? Harris + 2 late lottos was the scuttlebutt I kept reading...

I think LAC was trying to hold back one of the picks, though I think had they drawn the line, they would have included both and not demanded Green.

White, Green, Harris, Gay, Aldridge -- that doesn't seem like a great unit. Even dropping Gay and going with Murray (assuming he was healthy) probably doesn't make them much better than they currently are. But maybe those picks could have been something. 12 would have likely been Walker. 13 probably Porter or Brown. 18 probably Williams or Wagner. Could have been okay, especially had a deal also included Mills. Would have had the chance to rebuild or reload.

Though knowing RC, he may have been tempted to trade Leonard and 18 (and $5 Million of course) to LAC for 13 and Gallo

sasaint
11-15-2018, 12:37 AM
I think LAC was trying to hold back one of the picks, though I think had they drawn the line, they would have included both and not demanded Green.

White, Green, Harris, Gay, Aldridge -- that doesn't seem like a great unit. Even dropping Gay and going with Murray (assuming he was healthy) probably doesn't make them much better than they currently are. But maybe those picks could have been something. 12 would have likely been Walker. 13 probably Porter or Brown. 18 probably Williams or Wagner. Could have been okay, especially had a deal also included Mills. Would have had the chance to rebuild or reload.

Though knowing RC, he may have been tempted to trade Leonard and 18 (and $5 Million of course) to LAC for 13 and Gallo

:lol Yep, that's our RC!

But the guys you named would have boded better for the future, if not provided further trade opportunities.

Chinook
11-15-2018, 12:38 AM
The reason why he doesn't shoot too many shots at the rim or closer to the rim is because he doesn't have the skills to break down his defender or the defense. Also His shooting 43.9% from 16-24FT. Is that really efficient?

Forbes shoots 48 percent from 16-3PT. Dunno if whatever number you're looking at includes corner-threes, but if it does, then it doesn't tell the whole story. Bryn also shoots almost as many shots at the rim as he does combined from midrange twos (14 percent to 17 percent). You aren't going to be able to color this as Bryn taking a lot of bad shots. He doesn't.

Mirrornick
11-15-2018, 12:42 AM
Forbes shoots 48 percent from 16-3PT. Dunno if whatever number you're looking at includes corner-threes, but if it does, then it doesn't tell the whole story. Bryn also shoots almost as many shots at the rim as he does combined from midrange twos (14 percent to 17 percent). You aren't going to be able to color this as Bryn taking a lot of bad shots. He doesn't.

The 48% you're talking about is 16- <3pt. Which is considered to be the worst shot in the NBA.

Chinook
11-15-2018, 12:50 AM
The 48% you're talking about is 16- <3pt. Which is considered to be the worst shot in the NBA.

Nah, all twos are the same. 16-3PT isn't any worse than 3-16. If a guy is shooting almost 50 percent on those shots, you still have to guard him. Moreover, those shots in particular are off screen and as counters to hard-closes. Those are really good for establishing spacing when the shooter is already an accomplished marksman from behind the arc. Any defense is going to try to limit Forbes there as much as they're going to try to limit DeRozan there. Difference is that teams still can't soft-close on Forbes, because he is willing and able to hit those quick threes if the D hesitates. Further, if a team does run Bryn off the line and away from the long-two, they haven't been successful in keeping him from the rim, where he also shoots well. If Bryn shooting is a defensive win in less than 20 percent of the occasions where it happens, then the defense isn't going to want him to shoot very often.

Mirrornick
11-15-2018, 12:52 AM
Nah, all twos are the same. 16-3PT isn't any worse than 3-16. If a guy is shooting almost 50 percent on those shots, you still have to guard him. Moreover, those shots in particular are off screen and as counters to hard-closes. Those are really good for establishing spacing when the shooter is already an accomplished marksman from behind the arc. Any defense is going to try to limit Forbes there as much as they're going to try to limit DeRozan there. Difference is that teams still can't soft-close on Forbes, because he is willing and able to hit those quick threes if the D hesitates. Further, if a team does run Bryn off the line and away from the long-two, they haven't been successful in keeping him from the rim, where he also shoots well. If Bryn shooting is a defensive win in less than 20 percent of the occasions where it happens, then the defense isn't going to want him to shoot very often.

Man you're acting like he's some offensive guru. The guy is a chucker and why you don't see it is a mystery to me.

Mugen
11-15-2018, 12:55 AM

Yeah, except he's going to be around for the next 5-6 years and in RC's ear telling him that young, athletic guy won't be a cultural fit. At least the Lakers just trot Kobe around now like a show horse, without giving him any real sway in the franchise :lol

UZER
11-15-2018, 12:55 AM
It’s time to turn the damn page.

Chinook
11-15-2018, 12:57 AM
Man you're acting like he's some offensive guru. The guy is a chucker and why you don't see it is a mystery to me.

You can call him what you want, but he's still efficient. And you still want efficient guys taking more shots than inefficient guys.

Duncan87
11-15-2018, 12:58 AM
Lakers better record than Spurs 😪

HarlemHeat37
11-15-2018, 01:00 AM
Yeah, except he's going to be around for the next 5-6 years and in RC's ear telling him that young, athletic guy won't be a cultural fit. At least the Lakers just trot Kobe around now like a show horse, without giving him any real sway in the franchise :lol

You think he's going to be around that long? I can't see it..

I expect him to stick around until DeRozan's contract expires, don't want him crying himself to death in a Jack in the Box parking lot..

Mugen
11-15-2018, 01:03 AM

I expect him to stick around until DeRozan's contract expires, don't want him crying himself to death in a Jack in the Box parking lot..

I mean maybe he's not there day to day. But RC will be around for a while and you know his ass is going to drunk dial Pop for any big roster move tbh.

Play Boban
11-15-2018, 01:07 AM
P00p is too busy with is SJW activism to actually coach tbh.

Mirrornick
11-15-2018, 01:08 AM
P00p is too busy with is SJW activism to actually coach tbh.

this offended me

Play Boban
11-15-2018, 01:09 AM
this offended me
Triggered?

Hoops Czar
11-15-2018, 01:11 AM
This is a rebuilding team. Two psuedo all-stars who stat pad to get their number but don't help the team win games, surrounded by a bunch of untalented scrubs. This roster was built to go nowhere fast.

Kurgan
11-15-2018, 01:16 AM

The franchise would have been better off if he retired with Duncan as originally planned. Replace him with Bud.

spurs10
11-15-2018, 01:39 AM
Name becky comes
More qualified
Pop wife was the real coach Dog watermelon go

vander
11-15-2018, 02:06 AM

yeah, Forbes is hitting his 3's, and his mid-rangers are usually after the offense already failed
If DDR or LMA could get the job done, there wouldn't be as many Forbes 2 point attempts. but both LMA and DDR seem incapable of defeating/breaking down good or even average defense these days

TheGreatYacht
11-15-2018, 02:14 AM
The wifi inside Pop's colon must be acting up. His usual fluffers aren't here to save det ass.

9th seed bitchethhhhh!

PhoenixSpursFan
11-15-2018, 02:21 AM
You ever lost a wife go fuck yourself

TheGreatYacht
11-15-2018, 02:31 AM
He still had his wife last offseason when he ended this team and fucked them for the next Head Coach.

NASpurs
11-15-2018, 02:43 AM
The wifi inside Pop's colon must be acting up. His usual fluffers aren't here to save det ass.

9th seed bitchethhhhh!

:lol fuck

TimDunkem
11-15-2018, 03:31 AM
Coaching aside, he's responsible for this shit roster. All the blame is on him.

ElNono
11-15-2018, 04:17 AM
He surrounded himself with yes men, and now he doesn't have Tim and Manu to bail him out, tbh...

This team has a complete lack of leadership, but we all knew LMA was not going to be it... DDR is too new to drop a lot of blame on him, IMO.

4lifecowboy
11-15-2018, 04:38 AM
Fortunately this is the year to be in the lottery. Either one of those kids from Duke would be nice cornerstone players for the future.

JPB
11-15-2018, 05:17 AM
Then fire Snyder (7-7), Gentry (7-7), D'Antoni (6-7), Carlisle (6-8), Thibs (6-9), Stevens (8-6), Brown (9-7)...

dbreiden83080
11-15-2018, 05:25 AM
Our record is pretty much what we are as a team this season. We don’t have that much talent.

Isitjustme?
11-15-2018, 05:45 AM
Coach Senile is too heavily invested in politics. Time for this hard headed old man to retire and then he and Beto can run against Donald in 2020. This team really sucks. Losing like this to the Suns??? I don't think so. LMA needs to be traded. He has never worked well with another key offensive player who can take the headlines away from him. He pouted before last season until Pop let him have his way. He couldn't work with Damian Lillard, nor with KaWhitter (maybe this was the real reason KaWho wanted out) and he looks awful out there with DeMar DeRosen. Some how, some way the Spurs need to find a team(s) to take LMA and Pau Gasol off our hands. And ditto for Rudy Gay if he is going to be injured all the time. We have a couple of good young players and when Dejounte Murray and Lonnie Walker IV, come back we'll have a good back court to go with DeMar DeRosan. I was fairly confident that this team could get into the playoffs but, as of now I think this team is out of contention to make the playoffs since we not only have no defense but, we are missing our top 4 defenders (KL, DG, KA, DM) from past seasons. This team not only looks pathetic, it is pathetic. Git 'er done...blow this shit team up! :ihit
LOl politics having anything to do with this..gd you're fucking stupid

SouthTexasRancher
11-15-2018, 06:15 AM

And we have here another little fag boy who can't find his 1/2" peepee. An imbecile like you shouldn't be allowed on the streets. In the meantime get your pretty much nonexistent IQ tested . If you are capable of counting to 1 then bingo, you'll know you're there, dunderhead.

r0drig0lac
11-15-2018, 06:45 AM
I really do not give a shit about Pop the coach, but Pop's operations president and his secretary Bufford have hurt that team beautifully.

Lakers better record than Spurs 😪

The Lakers have a top 4 roster in the West, wait, did anyone really believe that Spurs would finish in front of them this season? I thought it was some joke-shaped rivalry

Kurgan
11-15-2018, 11:41 AM
He surrounded himself with yes men, and now he doesn't have Tim and Manu to bail him out, tbh...

This team has a complete lack of leadership, but we all knew LMA was not going to be it... DDR is too new to drop a lot of blame on him, IMO.

Spurs used to have assistant coaches that challenged his roster choices and convinced him to alter the team's play style (Bud for instance). Messina, Hammon, and Udoka are all just sitting silently behind Pop, waiting for a head coaching gig somewhere in the league. In Messina's case, he seems like he's waiting for Pop to retire to take the Spurs job.

Kurgan
11-15-2018, 11:44 AM
I really do not give a shit about Pop the coach, but Pop's operations president and his secretary Bufford have hurt that team beautifully.

The Lakers have a top 4 roster in the West, wait, did anyone really believe that Spurs would finish in front of them this season? I thought it was some joke-shaped rivalry

Common sentiment was: "We were a near 50 win team last season - add Derozan to that roster and we'll easily be a playoff team this year"

John B
11-15-2018, 11:47 AM
I can't say I totally blame on this. Just the other day we were 7-4 with the personnel that we have. Spurs just need to be healthy and play enough games together.

TheGreatYacht
11-15-2018, 11:50 AM
Common sentiment was: "We were a near 50 win team last season - add Derozan to that roster and we'll easily be a playoff team this year"
You need to post more tbh...

spurraider21
11-15-2018, 12:07 PM
Forbes isn't playing awfully but he's playing too big of a role. Similar to what we've seen with Patty at times in recent years.

Aldridge doesn't seem to care lately. Maybe he's pouting about being listed as a center, which for some reason is a peeve for him.

Cunninham is dragging the starting unit down.

Marco's defense has always been trash but his shooting has also been pretty lousy during this losing streak.

Poodle is softer than Tiago ever was... and Bertans keeps shitting himself, which is frustrating because he could be such an asset.

Spurs fever
11-15-2018, 02:30 PM
Coach Bud coaching with fire. Got tossed last night lol

ducks
11-15-2018, 10:08 PM
Pop lazy liberal

Mirrornick
11-15-2018, 10:14 PM
Pop lazy liberal

pop doesn't come off as a liberal. Aren't liberals usually soft and gay-ish.

HarlemHeat37
11-15-2018, 10:16 PM

lol

ducks
11-15-2018, 10:24 PM
Pop is sure a hell not conservative

SpursforSix
11-15-2018, 10:32 PM
:pop: Bend over, I’ll fucking show you soft and gay-ish.

dontouchmebwo
11-15-2018, 11:40 PM

Anybody that goes against Trump loses

Budkin
11-15-2018, 11:47 PM
Anybody that goes against Trump loses

Fake news. He just got BTFO'd.

TheGreatYacht
11-16-2018, 01:17 AM
Deport him at this point

HarlemHeat37
11-16-2018, 01:28 AM
He gets a pass for Murray's injury and maybe for Gay's inability to stay healthy, those injuries have been huge for a team that can't afford to lose key players..

However, the rest of the roster is on him, no excuses..

testies
11-16-2018, 07:41 AM
Has anyone noticed that in 2013/2014 we were shooting a shitload of 3s and we were clearly the best team in the league, and Budenholzer left that year. All his teams are 3s and layups to the full, while we regressed to 80s basketball ever since Pop was left by himself.. year by year we were going more and more midrange and Hawks/Bucks improved massively. Time to admit we owe our dyansty to coach Bud.

kaji157
11-16-2018, 07:55 AM
This must be one of the most ciclotímic and ungrateful forums on the net.
Thank God no one here is a team manager.

davi78239
11-16-2018, 08:47 AM
Now looking back. Would yall have taken that clippers deal?

SAGirl
11-16-2018, 09:10 AM
Forbes isn't playing awfully but he's playing too big of a role. Similar to what we've seen with Patty at times in recent years.

Aldridge doesn't seem to care lately. Maybe he's pouting about being listed as a center, which for some reason is a peeve for him.

Cunninham is dragging the starting unit down.

Marco's defense has always been trash but his shooting has also been pretty lousy during this losing streak.

Poodle is softer than Tiago ever was... and Bertans keeps shitting himself, which is frustrating because he could be such an asset.

I agree with you.

Ed Helicopter Jones
11-16-2018, 09:14 AM
Name becky comes More

Sounds like the porno I watched last night.

On a side note, whoever expected the Spurs to be much more than 7-7 with this group was delusional. The Spurs will flirt with that mark most of the season I think. The loss of Murray leaves a huge gap defensively, and this team isn’t deep enough to lose minutes from regular rotation players like Pau and Gay and still be competitive. Especially when LeMarcus regresses to his form from two seasons ago. The 47 wins last year were thanks to LaMarcus. These last two losses are too.

Ducks, you just hate Pop because he talks about how flawed your daddy is. Too bad, Pop, with all his intellectual capacity, still feels the need to constantly pick on a retarded person publicly....kind of like I’m doing right now.

ducks
11-16-2018, 09:20 AM

If he can not handle it seek help and get the hell off the spurs bench to coach tell you can

HankChinaski
11-16-2018, 02:59 PM
I really get a kick at how little resolve some of you have an resort to piss poor manners an just overall pitiful shameful behavior for a group a celebrity athletes an stoop to antics as mentioning deceased wives, infidelity, sexual assault. All this hate in the name of your own selfish desires. Man up an just learn to manage frustrations better. You must be a collective group of unlikeable individuals if you act out like this in public.

HankChinaski
11-16-2018, 03:01 PM
November to December is going to be a rough month. I mentioned before when the injury bug hit. This skid is no surprise. Firing Pop isn't going to change to make up of this injury depleted team. Take the wins when you can get them an coach the team afterwards with the ones they lose.

DieHardSpursFan1537
11-16-2018, 03:07 PM
Not going to change anything. This season was over the second Dejounte went down.

BackHome
11-16-2018, 04:41 PM
I really get a kick at how little resolve some of you have an resort to piss poor manners an just overall pitiful shameful behavior for a group a celebrity athletes an stoop to antics as mentioning deceased wives, infidelity, sexual assault. All this hate in the name of your own selfish desires. Man up an just learn to manage frustrations better. You must be a collective group of unlikeable individuals if you act out like this in public.

Damn Truth Bombs

Kobe Pop
11-16-2018, 07:56 PM

Duncan was my Pau; and now Pau is my 81-year-old Kobe.