PDA

View Full Version : The Spurs are being Sold and moving to Seattle

SequSpur
11-16-2018, 12:05 AM
It's the only explanation for the BS moves that they have made. They are cashing out. They are just above the cap to look like they fucking care but seriously. Even Ducks and his G-Tube can fucking figure this shit out. Poetl for Danny Green? Are you fucking kidding me right now? This team sucks balls and they could've made money moves but they didn't because they want to make it look like they are playing.

Another thing, I am a season ticket holder and let me tell you, there is no fucking life in that arena anymore. It is fucking empty. The hallways are gloomy and the hype team sucks balls. I have emailed my rep twice and no response.

Pop is a dumbocrat and needs to be fired asap but there is no accountability.

Look, I'm not paying all this money for five fucking championships. That shit is in the fucking past. I am paying to be entertained in 2018-2019. I am also not paying to have the honor of having a fucking ticket either.

The Lakers have two shitty centers that are far superior than Poetl, Gasol and Aldridge in both rebounding and defense. And please don't try to show me some bullshit newspaper stats either Solid D. I can read a newspaper but please watch a fucking game already.

Matador defense. It's a way of life, a fucking attitude and the Spurs lost it.

Fire Pop, RC and the rest of them.

They are moving to Seattle. $100, LMK

Millennial_Messiah
11-16-2018, 12:16 AM
I second this. Seattle legion of boom is gone so they could use their basketball team back. Plus it's a beautiful city with absolutely gorgeous weather, the summers are fantastic there and there's a lot of attractive fit young ladies there that don't wear much clothes. SA is full of fatties. Let's make the move!

Budkin
11-16-2018, 12:20 AM
STFU

SuperCam
11-16-2018, 12:26 AM
maybe jeff bezos will buy the team and ship fatty mills back to tasmania

daslicer
11-16-2018, 12:27 AM
With the Spurs losing this will be the new trolling shtick since Spur fans are starting to get desensitized to losing. Overall a retarded shtick but one we will see a lot of the next few years.

J_Paco
11-16-2018, 01:15 AM
With the Spurs losing this will be the new trolling shtick since Spur fans are starting to get desensitized to losing. Overall a retarded shtick but one we will see a lot of the next few years.

This or bitching and moaning about the roster being trash. Which is clearly the case with Gasol/Gay in and out the line up, the two (it was three) young guards out with injuries and the dearth of quality wings on the roster.

Russo21
11-16-2018, 01:20 AM
maybe jeff bezos will buy the team and ship fatty mills back to tasmania

Mate I'm a Tassie boy and we don't want him down here. Fuck, he'd damn near be one of the richest laziest pricks in Tassie also. Stick to the Northern Territory or North Queensland Patty, or even better back to the Torrest Strait Islands lol

Pavlov
11-16-2018, 01:23 AM
They would go to Austin but not for ten years.

Xx_SpursNation_xX
11-16-2018, 01:26 AM
The locals would probably eat themselves to death from the depression.

JeffDuncan
11-16-2018, 01:35 AM
Or Las Vegas.....

daslicer
11-16-2018, 01:35 AM
This or bitching and moaning about the roster being trash. Which is clearly the case with Gasol/Gay in and out the line up, the two (it was three) young guards out with injuries and the dearth of quality wings on the roster.

Agreed. Trolls are going to troll. One thing I think the trolls didn't anticipate is that they would run out of trolling material with the Spurs losing.

TimDunkem
11-16-2018, 01:49 AM
Yes that soft, ancient, Spanish ostrich is going to save us. :lmao

J_Paco
11-16-2018, 01:52 AM
Agreed. Trolls are going to troll. One thing I think the trolls didn't anticipate is that they would run out of trolling material with the Spurs losing.

The guy who posted under you is a perfect example, TBH.

Gasol is old and washed up, but on a team with limited options (like this current Spurs team) he's a(n) (inconsistent) difference maker.

DJR210
11-16-2018, 02:10 AM
We'll all be dead before the team's contract with the city expires :tu

007nites
11-16-2018, 03:51 AM
Would be perfect for us Canadian fans from BC lol.

phxspurfan
11-16-2018, 03:58 AM
Definitely Spurs version of nuclear winter. Getting rid of the Silver Dancers was a huge sign.

r0drig0lac
11-16-2018, 06:45 AM
this is ridiculous in a lot of ways, but since people want the Spurs to change places even if other franchises spend 10 years in the lottery and never talk about anything like that, at least try Miami Spurs, NY Spurs or LA Spurs, in which case we would have no problem getting level A stars.

ElNono
11-16-2018, 06:51 AM
OP is short

testies
11-16-2018, 07:58 AM
RC Buford has been living off that G.Hill - Kawhi trade for years now. Look at his moves since then : Pau contract, Mills contract, letting Beli walk and resigning him with arthritis, for the same money he asked originally... There is more

Bill_Brasky
11-16-2018, 08:06 AM
The worst thing about the internet is that it gives people like the OP a way to push such trash ass opinions on everyone, and even worse, it allows communities to exist where every member is as moronic and delusional as he is. These people refuse to acknowledge reality.

Ed Helicopter Jones
11-16-2018, 09:29 AM
Done any cliff diving lately Sequ?

As a season ticket holder your one protest to the current situation is to not buy a season ticket next year. Enough folks do that and ownership will change up a few things. This team might still battle for a playoff spot if they can get healthy. They’ve beaten the Lakers twice, the Pels, and lost some games they shouldn’t have. They don’t look good right now, but a lot of teams don’t look good right now.

Too early to jump. Heck, even if they do continue at this clip, a decent lottery pick might be what this team needs to get back on track. They could finish .500 and end up in the 11th or 12th draft position the way the West is stacking up this year.

Blake
11-16-2018, 09:37 AM
Great thread title, ass.

Keepin' it real
11-16-2018, 09:49 AM
I like Seattle. They have good coffee. If only I liked coffee.

SequSpur
11-17-2018, 11:17 AM
Done any cliff diving lately Sequ?

As a season ticket holder your one protest to the current situation is to not buy a season ticket next year. Enough folks do that and ownership will change up a few things. This team might still battle for a playoff spot if they can get healthy. They’ve beaten the Lakers twice, the Pels, and lost some games they shouldn’t have. They don’t look good right now, but a lot of teams don’t look good right now.

Too early to jump. Heck, even if they do continue at this clip, a decent lottery pick might be what this team needs to get back on track. They could finish .500 and end up in the 11th or 12th draft position the way the West is stacking up this year.
$100 says the Spurs ain't making the playoffs, lmk.

The problem with buying season tickets is I bought them when Kawhi was on the team. You have to buy them the year before. But sometime between now and then Pop became a stupider dumbocrat and RC fucked up the team.

They suck. The management sucks. The Coach applauds the other teams as being great. He calls the team soft when actually management is soft and stupid.

And Bill Brasky can suck my balls too.

Cash me ousside...

KobeScored81
11-17-2018, 11:36 AM
Chill

let the Clippers go there

Das Texan
11-17-2018, 11:53 AM
Sequ has a point in that the Spurs front office hasnt really truly cared about season ticket holders in years.

But they had at least one of Manu, Parker or Duncan so it was less noticeable.

BatManu20
11-17-2018, 12:15 PM
Spurs ain’t goin anywhere anytime soon.

Joseph Kony
11-17-2018, 12:18 PM
hows your daughter looking these days OP? still hot or did she get fat like most mexican girls in their late 20s tbh

Kobe'sAchilles
11-17-2018, 12:21 PM
Seattle wouldn't even want this team tbh

DJR210
11-17-2018, 12:34 PM
Spurs ain’t goin anywhere anytime soon.

A lot of trolls still don't understand the concept of team contracts with cities.. They think the AT&T Center was built with no insurance policy for tax payers :lol

Spur916
11-17-2018, 06:18 PM
How much do season tickets run in SA out of interest?

I live in Sacramento and purchased a Kings season ticket this season (crossing it off my bucket list type of deal) and I've got the cheapest seats in the house - $2,000 and change for two seats, so about $50 a game.

Mirrornick
11-17-2018, 06:20 PM
Would be perfect for us Canadian fans from BC lol.

smh raptors come to vancouver every summer for training camp/preseason. Raptors love BC.

dbestpro
11-17-2018, 10:41 PM
No one wants to play in Seattle. Rain, homeless people crapping in the streets, used needles lying around everywhere. Seattle is not what it use to be.