PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Tobias Harris or Blake Griffin?

jermaine
11-16-2018, 12:45 PM
Is Harris what Blake should have been? As he beat my Spurs shoes off, I can't help but wonder why Blake isn't as good as him.

HarlemHeat37
11-16-2018, 12:55 PM
They're different players, Blake is far better at creating offense..

JakeCuenca
11-16-2018, 01:25 PM
Blake was a monster a few years ago. And hes still great at creating offense for himself and others.

OP is flaming vanilla casual mainstream fan.

jermaine
11-16-2018, 02:06 PM
Blake was a monster a few years ago. And hes still great at creating offense for himself and others.

I only watch the Spurs so idk about many other teams. But I couldn't help but think he kinda favors Blake a bit to me.

Robz4000
11-16-2018, 04:44 PM
Griffin is having arguably the best season of his career so far this year, and is a pseudo-MVP candidate. Unless he breaks down (which is possible) he's miles better than Harris.

spurraider21
11-16-2018, 07:38 PM

kawhi to clippers, done deal. casuals will hear about this soon

JohnnyMax
11-16-2018, 07:57 PM
Griffin is another Carmelo Anthony. A selfish player with no selfawarness. It just wasn't as obvious with Clipers because CP3 kept him accountable. http://i.imgur.com/QKN5KCL.gif

Robz4000
11-16-2018, 08:08 PM
kawhi to clippers, done deal. casuals will hear about this soon

:lol I wondered why his posting style seemed familiar

spurraider21
11-16-2018, 08:09 PM
:lol I wondered why his posting style seemed familiar
wait you really didnt know this? :lol

pinoy marauder never left

JohnnyMax
11-16-2018, 08:24 PM
Without CP3 to keep him in check, he reverts back to his natural form which is another Carmelo Anthony. A ballhogger with no selfawareness, plays little defense, bad shot selection and low basketball iq.

Robz4000
11-16-2018, 08:28 PM
wait you really didnt know this? :lol

pinoy marauder never left

I forgot about him tbh.

Kobe'sAchilles
11-17-2018, 12:33 AM
I rather have Harris as my 3rd star than Griffin as my second. But Griffin is feasting on the weak competition in the east no doubt. I can't even name another all star power forward in the east besides Klove. Griffin might be the best PF in the conference.

Clipper Nation
11-17-2018, 10:58 AM
Without CP3 to keep him in check, he reverts back to his natural form which is another Carmelo Anthony. A ballhogger with no selfawareness, plays little defense, bad shot selection and low basketball iq.
Meanwhile, in reality, Blake is keeping a garbage Pistons team competitive while CP0 is looking like one of the most washed players in the league.

Melo is a terrible comparison for Blake, btw. Blake is one of the best passing big men in recent memory. Melo is known for never passing the ball. Blake struggles on defense because of his T-rex arms. Melo doesn't even try on defense because he's fat and lazy.

Chris Fall
11-17-2018, 11:49 AM
Blake is actually having a great season. He's being held back by teammates who can't shoot when teams double, a shitty PG, and a center who thinks he's Shaq when his ability suggests he play more like DeAndre Jordan.

Leetonidas
11-17-2018, 12:02 PM

You're actually describing Tobias Harris :lol dude is a decent scorer but overrated af

Nivek_ogre
11-18-2018, 11:38 AM
Blake is a far better player when healthy. Also they keep playing him with a traditional center. If he had a floor spacer his game would be better utilized. Drummond and Jordan have only hurt his production

TDMVPDPOY
11-18-2018, 04:05 PM
blake = amare? with a better range?

phxspurfan
11-19-2018, 11:09 PM
blake = amare? with a better range?

A’’’’Mare had more defense but Blake has a 3 point shot.