PDA

View Full Version : Not worried about the Dubs, tbh

ElNono
11-18-2018, 11:19 PM
Barring injuries to all three of Klay, Curry and KD, they're gonna ring no matter what...

Frankly, I think Kerr threw the game to prop Pop and to bring to light their progressive agendas, IMO.

daslicer
11-18-2018, 11:20 PM
:lol We need them to do well to prevent Kawhi from ringing with the Raptors.

Kobe'sAchilles
11-18-2018, 11:26 PM
Spurs gotta make that 8th seed before I start worrying about them :lol

ducks
11-18-2018, 11:49 PM
:lol We need them to do well to prevent Kawhi from ringing with the Raptors.

Why make Leonard stay in east if raptors win

SAGirl
11-18-2018, 11:58 PM
Barring injuries to all three of Klay, Curry and KD, they're gonna ring no matter what...

Frankly, I think Kerr threw the game to prop Pop and to bring to light their progressive agendas, IMO.
If he wanted to humble KD sitting Curry when Donkey is also out is a good start.

He may also want to prop the Spurs to that 8th since they have dispatched the Mills/Aldridge led Spurs with no problems whatsoever without Kawhi. CIA Kerr

gambit1990
11-19-2018, 12:16 AM
warriors next game is against okc, i hope they embarrass durant. kd’s getting torched on social media, it’s great :lol

R. DeMurre
11-19-2018, 12:19 AM
It was a good game, with each team having 2 starters that are legit stars in Klay/KD vs LA/DD. Just shows how ridiculously deep the Warriors are. I think one issue for the Warriors is the clear decline of Iguodala. He's 35 now, and his effectiveness just isn't the same as it once was. The constant fighting Draymond causes with KD & Klay could potentially be a problem, and Curry is not exactly an Iron Man. I always remember looking at the ESPN prediction page before the '16 finals... every single sportswriter picked the Dubs to win. So the entire staff of ESPN was something like 0-30.

daslicer
11-19-2018, 12:36 AM
Why make Leonard stay in east if raptors win

You can't be that naive and stupid. Kawhi is leaving Toronto regardless of whether they win a title. Uncle Dennis want's LA and Kawhi's mouthpiece Cris Carter keeps on insisting that Kawh is LA bound.

John B
11-19-2018, 12:38 AM
It was a good game, with each team having 2 starters that are legit stars in Klay/KD vs LA/DD. Just shows how ridiculously deep the Warriors are. I think one issue for the Warriors is the clear decline of Iguodala. He's 35 now, and his effectiveness just isn't the same as it once was. The constant fighting Draymond causes with KD & Klay could potentially be a problem, and Curry is not exactly an Iron Man. I always remember looking at the ESPN prediction page before the '16 finals... every single sportswriter picked the Dubs to win. So the entire staff of ESPN was something like 0-30.
Livingston was also non-existent tonight. His fadeaway has always cause a lot of mismatches with his height

Hoops Czar
11-19-2018, 12:42 AM
Not worried about the Suns or Kings either. They'll beat themselves when it matters most.

Mr. Body
11-19-2018, 12:51 AM
Dumb thread.

tbdog
11-19-2018, 01:06 AM
White coming off the bench meant there was legit size to guard Livingston. Cook gave them a spark. Jenko was useful. Everyone else wasn't a factor. Spurs are missing a lot of players too. LMA and DD out played Klay and Durant. But due to their scoring, the game is never over until the end.

John B
11-19-2018, 01:20 AM
It’s nice when the Spurs win even over a Curry/Draymond less Dubs. No drama in the ST tbh :lol Sleep well Spurs fans :baby

james evans
11-19-2018, 01:29 AM
i've never been worried about the Dubs. I worry about officiating. Tonight shows what happens when they don't call foul on every GS drive to the basket. About 4 or 5 Kd drives in other games would have been fouls. When he flopped on Aldridge, Gay's block... Those would have been fouls in the playoffs. That's what I hate. the pussification of teh NBA to prop up teams. If the league wanted the Suns to be great tomorrow, it would happen. They'd make Booker and Ayton unguardable with just a phone call.

Mirrornick
11-19-2018, 01:38 AM
You can't be that naive and stupid. Kawhi is leaving Toronto regardless of whether they win a title. Uncle Dennis want's LA and Kawhi's mouthpiece Cris Carter keeps on insisting that Kawh is LA bound.

Cris Carter was the same guy who said Kawhi Leonard will not report to Toronto, and quickly changed his stand afterwards. He is not as credible as he makes it seem to be. No one knows what's on Kawhis mind.

daslicer
11-19-2018, 01:45 AM
Cris Carter was the same guy who said Kawhi Leonard will not report to Toronto, and quickly changed his stand afterwards. He is not as credible as he makes it seem to be. No one knows what's on Kawhis mind.

Cris is invested in Impact Sports which is the agency Kawhi is represented by. There is no doubt in my mind he is stating what they plan to do. When he said Kawhi would not report to the Raptors it was more of a last second effort to scare off the Raptors from going through with the trade. That's how I read in between the lines.

Kawhi will be in LA next year. It's too damn predictable.

Mirrornick
11-19-2018, 02:03 AM
Kawhi will be in LA next year. It's too damn predictable.

only time will tell you. not you not me and not Cris Talker

daslicer
11-19-2018, 02:08 AM
only time will tell you. not you not me and not Cris Talker

Yup 8 months from now I will be right.

Mirrornick
11-19-2018, 02:11 AM
Yup 8 months from now I will be right.

so you're saying that there's no chance to stays in Toronto?

daslicer
11-19-2018, 02:17 AM
so you're saying that there's no chance to stays in Toronto?

No I don't see it even if the Raptors win a title he's gone. Just after living through the saga last year and researching his Uncle and Impact Sports it's clear they have a motive to get him to LA at all costs.

duncan2k5
11-19-2018, 09:03 AM

Carter also said there is no way Kawhi plays in Toronto

daslicer
11-19-2018, 12:06 PM
Carter also said there is no way Kawhi plays in Toronto

You are a pretty dumb guy but it's not your fault. You are just stupid by nature. You should have been able to read in between the lines when it came to Cris saying Kawhi would not report to Toronto. This was a last second effort by Cris and Kawhi's group to scare off the Raptors from doing the trade. Ask yourself this question why was Cris overly emotional about Kawhi getting trade to Toronto? It wouldn't make any sense for Cris to care wherever Kawhi goes unless he is connected to Kawhi and his people which he is by his investment in Impact Sports.

Mirrornick
11-19-2018, 01:39 PM
You are a pretty dumb guy but it's not your fault. You are just stupid by nature. You should have been able to read in between the lines when it came to Cris saying Kawhi would not report to Toronto. This was a last second effort by Cris and Kawhi's group to scare off the Raptors from doing the trade. Ask yourself this question why was Cris overly emotional about Kawhi getting trade to Toronto? It wouldn't make any sense for Cris to care wherever Kawhi goes unless he is connected to Kawhi and his people which he is by his investment in Impact Sports.

Scare them off? The raptors would never trade for Kawhi if they knew that Kawhi Leonard wouldn't even play in Toronto. Clearly the Raptors knew that he was likely a 1 year rental and they took this gamble in hopes of making Kawhi Leonard fall in love with the city and organization. This is Paul George situation all over again. Everyone, all those experts and even inside media were nearly guaranteeing that PG13 is lakers bound. Look what happened. Raptors are not stupid, they know that he can walk. They have a one year plan to make him happy even if that means bending backwards to his uncle.

We simply can't determine the future, so let's stop this nonsense. I as a raptors fan will admit that even if Kawhi leaves, I wouldn't care, that's because I did not have high expectations on Kawhi's future decision in the first place. He leaves, cool.

daslicer
11-19-2018, 11:50 PM
Scare them off? The raptors would never trade for Kawhi if they knew that Kawhi Leonard wouldn't even play in Toronto. Clearly the Raptors knew that he was likely a 1 year rental and they took this gamble in hopes of making Kawhi Leonard fall in love with the city and organization. This is Paul George situation all over again. Everyone, all those experts and even inside media were nearly guaranteeing that PG13 is lakers bound. Look what happened. Raptors are not stupid, they know that he can walk. They have a one year plan to make him happy even if that means bending backwards to his uncle.

We simply can't determine the future, so let's stop this nonsense. I as a raptors fan will admit that even if Kawhi leaves, I wouldn't care, that's because I did not have high expectations on Kawhi's future decision in the first place. He leaves, cool.

You are right we can't determine the future but I like to play the odds. I think you would agree with me the odds of a marriage between a 20 year old and 70 year old not ending in a divorce is slim to none. In this scenario the Raptors are the 70 year old and Kawhi is the 20 year old. To compare Kawhi to the PG situation is very stupid. PG wasn't some dumb retarded socially inept person controlled by his Uncle. Also Kawhi does not care wherever he plays since he's not a social person but the problem is his uncle cares where he plays. If Uncle wants Kawhi to play in Afghanistan then he will do it. From what we have been hearing Uncle the last 2 years has been adamant about Kawhi being in LA.