PDA

View Full Version : Tyreek Hill

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 05:36 AM
I first picked up on the guy when he was running track in HS, his 20.14 200m was the second best ever by a HS kid. While at Oklahoma State he won the Big12 60. But was now getting more into football, so there went track. If he'd stayed in the sport he would have been in the 200m mix on the world stage, he is a legit....world class....sprinter.

Here he is at Oklahoma State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blSxKdR3o5E

I will predict right now he will do something tonight that....WOW~~~

Sammy Watkins who was a Florida State 200m champ himself (20.6ish) said something like this...."oh yeah I'm fast but Tyreek is another kind of fast*

When both of them are on the field together, they are the fastest WR combo in history.

By the way Rams receiver Robert Woods was the nations fastest 400m high schooler. And Gurley a national class HS hurdler.

Tyreek Hill, #1 at 100m and 200m, set for adidas Dream 100

Alexis Panisse of NYC and Izaic Yorks among additions to adidas Dream Mile

NEW YORK CITY (May 30, 2012)—Tyreek Hill, who last weekend set the track world on fire with a scorching double of 10.19 at 100 meters and 20.14 for 200 meters at the Golden South Classic, will compete in the adidas Dream 100 at the adidas Grand Prix on June 9, organizers have announced.

Both times lead the nation this year, and Hill’s 200-meter clocking catapults him to #2 on the all-time U.S. high school list, just 1/100th of a second off the national prep record of 20.13 set by Roy Martin in 1985.

Oh yeah, Kareem Hunt

100m 10.80
high jump 6-8
long jump 23-3

I'm guessing he was dramatically lighter in HS. a 6-8..?

Would anyone believe the Raiders have had 8 players with a faster 100m than Hills 10.19?

Darth_Pelican
11-19-2018, 11:41 AM
chirp chirp

Blake
11-19-2018, 11:42 AM
chirp chirp

monosylab1k
11-19-2018, 12:58 PM
He’s also really good at beating the shit out of pregnant women.

spurraider21
11-19-2018, 01:04 PM
https://pic.downloadastro.com/gallery/microsoft_word/install-microsoft-word-02.png

Blake
11-19-2018, 01:23 PM

....WOW~~~

leemajors
11-19-2018, 02:11 PM
chirp chirp

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 02:15 PM
chirp chirp

Dude

Week 11 Picks:

Packers...wrong
Falcons...wrong
Panthers....wrong
Colts
Giants
Redskins....wrong
Steelers
Bengals....wrong
Cardinals...wrong
Chargers...wrong
Saints
Vikings...wrong
Rams

.....what an idiot.

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 02:17 PM

Women? Do we really know the story?

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 02:18 PM
Why people fight adding knowledge?

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 02:30 PM
When ya know things you can....

Raiders All Time 100m

lane

1.Willie Gault 10.10
2.Alvis Whitted 10.07
3.Jacoby Ford 10.01
4.James Jett 10.16...Olympian
5.James Trapp 10.14
6.Ron Brown 10.06.....Olympian
7.Sam Graddy 10.09
8.Michael Bennett 10.18

All faster than Hills 10.19, but.....he ran that in HS.

All those posters above happy to never add anything, yep...sad.

Blake
11-19-2018, 02:42 PM
chirp chirp

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 02:45 PM
When ya bug everybody it kinds loses something.

spurraider21
11-19-2018, 02:49 PM
cluck cluck

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 02:58 PM
cluck cluck

Talking about the fastest NFLer is a no no?

spurraider21
11-19-2018, 03:01 PM
Talking about the fastest NFLer is a no no?
read all the responses to this thread.

nobody wants to discuss your random ramblings. just open microsoft word and have at it.

Blake
11-19-2018, 03:05 PM
When ya bug everybody it kinds loses something.

Lol "everybody" isn't private messaging me begging for mercy

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 03:09 PM

nobody wants to discuss your random ramblings. just open microsoft word and have at it.

As we all know Tyreek Hill plays tonight. We also know sometime tonight we will see a....wow...and the MNF gang will get into his speed. So a guy who knows all about that speed sharing how things really are is a no no? Why?

This forum has a legit football historian and a track guru and all ya do is fight the knowledge, why? TONS talking TONS of these NFLers were also track guys, why not know what they did?

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 03:11 PM
Lol "everybody" isn't private messaging me begging for mercy

Dude, why lie? Asking you what really is wrong with you and what meds are you on is begging for mercy? Go ahead liar, post what I really said, come on.

Blake
11-19-2018, 03:16 PM
Dude, why lie? Asking you what really is wrong with you and what meds are you on is begging for mercy? Go ahead liar, post what I really said, come on.

Yeah you asking me what meds I'm taking is your pathetic way of begging me to leave you alone.

And you're fat.

Blake
11-19-2018, 03:17 PM
As we all know Tyreek Hill plays tonight. We also know sometime tonight we will see a....wow...and the MNF gang will get into his speed. So a guy who knows all about that speed sharing how things really are is a no no? Why?

This forum has a legit football historian and a track guru and all ya do is fight the knowledge, why? TONS talking TONS of these NFLers were also track guys, why not know what they did?

Hey why don't you also talk about how Todd Gurley has that "it" because nobody here knows about him

spurraider21
11-19-2018, 03:18 PM

take the hint

you've worn your welcome here to the point where you were banned

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 03:25 PM
Yeah you asking me what meds I'm taking is your pathetic way of begging me to leave you alone.

And you're fat.

Dude, show what I said, come on. So why lie?

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 03:27 PM
take the hint

Racist comments is why I was banned.

What do I do other than talk football here? Me knowing all this stuff is a problem?

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 03:29 PM
Hey why don't you also talk about how Todd Gurley has that "it" because nobody here knows about him

Who here knows about his prowess as a HS hurdler? He was great at that level. And if not for football he might have been a force in the NCAA.

spurraider21
11-19-2018, 03:33 PM
Racist comments is why I was banned.

What do I do other than talk football here? Me knowing all this stuff is a problem?
how do to the conversations go in all your football threads? take the hint.

Blake
11-19-2018, 03:36 PM
Dude, show what I said, come on. So why lie?

Again, you asked me what meds I'm taking in a private message. It's sad and pathetic.

Blake
11-19-2018, 03:38 PM
Who here knows about his prowess as a HS hurdler? He was great at that level. And if not for football he might have been a force in the NCAA.

Yeah but this is a football forum and now it's clear you didn't know he had that "it".

HarlemHeat37
11-19-2018, 03:38 PM
Dude

Week 11 Picks:

Packers...wrong
Falcons...wrong
Panthers....wrong
Colts
Giants
Redskins....wrong
Steelers
Bengals....wrong
Cardinals...wrong
Chargers...wrong
Saints
Vikings...wrong
Rams

.....what an idiot.

:lol damn, that's cold..

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 03:42 PM
Again, you asked me what meds I'm taking in a private message. It's sad and pathetic.

Blake, every single thing you ever say everywhere you post is negative bullshit. We all see it. I do think you have mental problems and was curious if you did take meds. Thought I'd be nice about it and ask you in private. Now we see you really are an asshole, can't even keep a PM private.

And a freak like you playing critic, are you kidding me?

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 03:43 PM
:lol damn, that's cold..

Tired of this fucking idiot.

Blake
11-19-2018, 03:47 PM
Blake, every single thing you ever say everywhere you post is negative bullshit. We all see it. I do think you have mental problems and was curious if you did take meds. Thought I'd be nice about it and ask you in private. Now we see you really are an asshole, can't even keep a PM private.

And a freak like you playing critic, are you kidding me?

Lol "nice about it"

You're the one that got banned from the least moderated sports message board on the planet, dummy

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 03:49 PM
Yeah but this is a football forum and now it's clear you didn't know he had that "it".

Dude, talking about football players and what else they did in sport is a no no?

Dude, I have a thread about him, remember?

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 03:52 PM
Lol "nice about it"

You're the one that got banned from the least moderated sports message board on the planet, dummy

As you ignore everything I said. Dude, why do yiu go around seeing if you can bug posters? Everywhere you go all you do is run somebody down, why?

Blake
11-19-2018, 03:54 PM
chirp chirp

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 04:04 PM
All you ever do Blake is this.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by DMC (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9605785#post9605785)
You're next.
Dmc turd hunter

You mess with everyone all the time. WHY?

The ones who criticize me do the same with everyone else.

This is in a movie thread.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Othyus Lalanne (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9603829#post9603829)
LOL at Disney missing an uncontested layup.
6th highest grossing film of all time. Yeah I'm sure your lols really sting them.

Dude, you don't get along with anybody. Why should I be any different?

leemajors
11-19-2018, 04:06 PM
cluck cluck

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 04:10 PM
Never have understood your problem, well?

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 04:15 PM
Here's how it's going to go.

You will think of me every time Hill gets the ball. Watch.

Blake
11-19-2018, 04:16 PM
I think of a parrot every time you post

Darth_Pelican
11-19-2018, 04:22 PM
cluck cluck

JohnnyD
I think of a parrot every time you post

And you read everything I post.

Dude, anytime we see BLAKE in any thread, we are guranteed to find you once again bugging somebody, why?

JohnnyD
Darth....4....a monkey in a zoo tossing shit at team names can hit 4.

Blake
11-19-2018, 04:24 PM
Squawk squawk

Darth_Pelican
11-19-2018, 04:27 PM
Darth....4....a monkey in a zoo tossing shit at team names can hit 4.

My record this year has been solid. Every week my picks are in that thread. I admit that I had a bad week. Meanwhile, you show up out of nowhere and magically claim to have a better record than everyone in that thread, even though your picks aren't in there. Everyone knows you're a pathological liar.

And the only time that you did put your picks here, you got laughed off the website after you lost thousands of dollars. Then you claimed there were your son's picks. Pathetic.

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 04:30 PM
Squawk squawk

Here you are messing with Chris

Lol YouTube nobody will watch

Dude, you mess with everybody so ya have no credibilty.

Darth_Pelican
11-19-2018, 04:32 PM
:lol Claimed that "Avante" was a character he was playing, and he was gonna "cool it with all of the silliness". 1 Week later, he's back to being the same fatass lying googled list maker that everyone laughs at.

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 04:33 PM
My record this year has been solid. Every week my picks are in that thread. I admit that I had a bad week. Meanwhile, you show up out of nowhere and magically claim to have a better record than everyone in that thread, even though your picks aren't in there. Everyone knows you're a pathological liar.

And the only time that you did put your picks here, you got laughed off the website after you lost thousands of dollars. Then you claimed there were your son's picks. Pathetic.

I was here in week one...11...wins, here last week 9 wins, had 7 so far this week and have the rams.

8?

That is 28, my avg is 10 wins a week, like it is most seasons.

SpursforSix
11-19-2018, 04:36 PM
:lol Claimed that "Avante" was a character he was playing, and he was gonna "cool it with all of the silliness". 1 Week later, he's back to being the same fatass lying googled list maker that everyone laughs at.

Except now he gets to start threads.

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 04:37 PM

Not even close.

I don't lie about anything.
I don't Google unless wanting somebody to see something.
What silliness?
Not fat.

What it is guy is you refuse to accept reality.

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 04:39 PM

Why is that a problem? How many of your threads went...KAPLUNK...well?

SpursforSix
11-19-2018, 04:46 PM
Why is that a problem? How many of your threads went...KAPLUNK...well?

It doesn't matter. If no one responds to one of my threads, I don't keep bumping it until someone responds.

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 04:50 PM
It doesn't matter. If no one responds to one of my threads, I don't keep bumping it until someone responds.

Neither do I.

How many of these have you had?

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=276192&p=9578822#post9578822

You are the last person who needs to worry about what others do.

SpursforSix
11-19-2018, 05:02 PM
Neither do I.

How many of these have you had?

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=276192&p=9578822#post9578822

You are the last person who needs to worry about what others do.

There's not a long list of people complaining to me about my threads.

Blake
11-19-2018, 05:04 PM
Not even close.

I don't lie about anything.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 05:05 PM
There's not a long list of people complaining to me about my threads.

Ever notice those people never/rarely do anything themselves? Look at the complainers.

Blake
11-19-2018, 05:06 PM
Ever notice those people never/rarely do anything themselves? Look at the complainers.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6ZtoyBfJ68kJutSo/giphy-facebook_s.jpg

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 05:06 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

We are in a court of law, now..prove...a lie of mine, ok?

SpursforSix
11-19-2018, 05:09 PM

No...I really don't give a shit who complains. I don't know why I even check your threads out. Bad on me for thinking I'll ever get anything out of it.
When I'm on my death bed, the most regrettable thing will be how much of my time I've let you waste.

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 05:15 PM
No...I really don't give a shit who complains. I don't know why I even check your threads out. Bad on me for thinking I'll ever get anything out of it.
When I'm on my death bed, the most regrettable thing will be how much of my time I've let you waste.

If you don't care to learn about them blues, the history of things, a footballers track prowess, music in general, yep, stay out.

Dude, anyone with so many of these....

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=275989&p=9565587#post9565587

.....needs to worry about themselves. You clutter the board with threads nobody cares about constantly, so playing thread critic ya might want to pass on, ok?

Blake
11-19-2018, 05:16 PM
We are in a court of law, now..prove...a lie of mine, ok?

I don't get all worried over internet posters.

You asked me what meds I take in a private message titled "serious".

Easy money.

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 05:17 PM
You asked me what meds I take in a private message titled "serious".

Easy money.

Have I ever PMed you before, nope. What happened is everwhere I saw....Blake....there you were bugging somebody. Dude, all you do here is go from bugging this poster to that poster, and it's everyday, all the time with everybody.

That simply isn't normal. I was very serious about asking you about your problem.

In a court of law I'd simply show them how many times you bug people. Hell yes they will.......we can see he does suffer from some malfunctions, yes meds might help.

Now where is that proof of me lying, well?

Blake
11-19-2018, 05:25 PM
Have I ever PMed you before, nope.

Oh another lie. That was faster than I expected.

2013 private message titled "?"

Blake, seriously guy we all like to have a little...in hiding...fun, ok? But damn guy that's all you ever do, give it a fucking rest, ok? You cannot be that totally fucked up.

I like to jack around, but damn guy with you it's a sick obsession. It's fucking annoying, ok? Come on guy do something else, ok?

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 05:30 PM
Oh another lie. That was faster than I expected.

2013 private message titled "?"

See that word....seriously?

Dead serious.

Dude, everyone you come in contact with you try to bug, why?

Trust me, if you got along with everybody but me I would listen to you. But when all we ever see you doing is pestering, that tells us what?

Who here would post a PM? What does that say about you?

monosylab1k
11-19-2018, 05:36 PM

Dead serious.

Trust me, if you got along with everybody but me I would listen to you. But when all we ever see you doing is pestering, that tells us what?

Why do you think the blacks are so much better at sports than whites?

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 05:45 PM
Why do you think the blacks are so much better at sports than whites?

You go to the Phillipines you will find little people. Go to Samoa they are huge. Yes we are different.

Then there is western Africa, here we find people who possess a physique tailor made for anything that requires quicks, speed and leaping. Football, track, baskeball is perfect for what they possess physically.

Then there is that rhythm.

Blake
11-19-2018, 05:47 PM

Dead serious.

Nobody else has posted a whiny pm to me. Just you.

It says a lot about you.

And you're a piece of shit liar.

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 05:49 PM
Nobody else has posted a whiny pm to me. Just you.

It says a lot about you.

And you're a piece of shit liar.

Asking you why you act like a weirdo was whiney? Dude, who else here acts like you do?

I never lie guy, and there is no proof proving I do.

Blake, I challenge you to...prove...I have lied. Come on guy where is that at?

Blake
11-19-2018, 05:50 PM
Asking you why you act like a weirdo was whiney? Dude, who else here acts like you do?

I never lie guy, and there is no proof proving I do.

I just flat out proved you lie. It's literally right there in black and white a few posts up.

Goddamn you're retarded

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 05:51 PM
I just flat out proved you lie. It's literally right there in black and white a few posts up.

You're a lying retard.

No you didn't, so why lie?

Think stupid, if I wasn't dead serious why PM?

Do you really think it's normal to spent 100% of your time seeing who you can bug?

Blake
11-19-2018, 05:53 PM

Lol you lying retarded idiot, it's right there in post #63.

Blake
11-19-2018, 05:53 PM

Think stupid, if I wasn't dead serious why PM?

You're seriously butthurt. That's why

monosylab1k
11-19-2018, 05:55 PM
You go to the Phillipines you will find little people. Go to Samoa they are huge. Yes we are different.

Then there is western Africa, here we find people who possess a physique tailor made for anything that requires quicks, speed and leaping. Football, track, baskeball is perfect for what they possess physically.

Then there is that rhythm.

Then why don’t west African nations dominate sports?

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 05:55 PM
You're seriously butthurt. That's why

I'm not the one going from thread to thread looking for who I can bother, that is you ya sick bitch.

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 06:02 PM
Then why don’t west African nations dominate sports?

There has been about a dozen Nigerian sprinters who have ran a sub10.00 100m. That is more than all of Asia, white Europe, white America, the Middle East combined.

The problem there is lack of everything it takes to field teams. Coaching a problem.

There has also been another dozen or so world class sprinters from the Ivory Coast, Ghana, Namibia etc.

Remember Christian "Nigerian Nightmare" Okoye? A weightman/running back????

monosylab1k
11-19-2018, 06:08 PM
There has been about a dozen Nigerian sprinters who have ran a sub10.00 100m. That is more than all of Asia, white Europe, white America, the Middle East combined.

The problem there is lack of everything it takes to field teams. Coaching a problem.

There has also been another dozen or so world class sprinters from the Ivory Coast, Ghana, Namibia etc.

Remember Christian "Nigerian Nightmare" Okoye? A weightman/running back????

Then why don’t American coaches bring more west Africans here?

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 06:22 PM
Then why don’t American coaches bring more west Africans here?

They do, but the problem is too many can't make the academics. Only college coachs would care.

Olapade Adenikan UTEP
Davidsn and Ozmond Ezinwa Azusa Pacific (Okoye)
Frankie Fredericks, Lloyd Miles Mill BYU
Daneil Effiong Lubbock
Chidi Imoh Missouri
George Daneils Colorado (changed his name, forget what it was)*************
Jimmy Omegemi San Jose State

Forgetting a few.

All world class western Africa sprinters at USA schools.

Then there was Suen Okunkoya, Guossone Kone who never left Africa, then TONs of could have beens who for some reason or another just never got the chance in that mess over there,

************** USA Goodwill group discovered this kid. Bill toomey an Olympic decathon champ went to Colorado. He set the kid up for when he got old enought . He was there with Cliff Branch the Raiders receiver, yep, beat Branch many times and ran the same 9.2.

Preston Griffen was a Cali 100/200 champ in 1957. He ended up running in our USA Nationals in the 200m, he took third. A HS kid on a USA team that toured Europe? In 1958...???? The kid simply disapeared. Same story kinda with Alvin Mann, Bill Cowings, James Jackson, Carter Suggs, Trendarvis Friday, all showing great potential only to.....poof gone. And these were Americans/

Blake
11-19-2018, 06:39 PM
I'm not the one going from thread to thread looking for who I can bother, that is you ya sick bitch.

That's exactly you, liar. You went thread to thread looking for my posts.

Retarded lying freak

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 06:44 PM
That's exactly you, liar. You went thread to thread looking for my posts.

Retarded lying freak

Dude, are you really this fucking stupid? We see who posts last dummy.

Blake, why do you go around seeing how many you can bother, well?

I don't lie ya freak, ok?

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 06:55 PM
I would use Hill on kickoff returns tonight. He's just been returning punts.

I'd also use him in trying to block kicks ...sometimes. Something Devin Hester did at Miami.

monosylab1k
11-19-2018, 06:59 PM
They do, but the problem is too many can't make the academics. Only college coachs would care.

Olapade Adenikan UTEP
Davidsn and Ozmond Ezinwa Azusa Pacific (Okoye)
Frankie Fredericks, Lloyd Miles Mill BYU
Daneil Effiong Lubbock
Chidi Imoh Missouri
George Daneils Colorado (changed his name, forget what it was)*************
Jimmy Omegemi San Jose State

Forgetting a few.

All world class western Africa sprinters at USA schools.

Then there was Suen Okunkoya, Guossone Kone who never left Africa, then TONs of could have beens who for some reason or another just never got the chance in that mess over there,

************** USA Goodwill group discovered this kid. Bill toomey an Olympic decathon champ went to Colorado. He set the kid up for when he got old enought . He was there with Cliff Branch the Raiders receiver, yep, beat Branch many times and ran the same 9.2.

Preston Griffen was a Cali 100/200 champ in 1957. He ended up running in our USA Nationals in the 200m, he took third. A HS kid on a USA team that toured Europe? In 1958...???? The kid simply disapeared. Same story kinda with Alvin Mann, Bill Cowings, James Jackson, Carter Suggs, Trendarvis Friday, all showing great potential only to.....poof gone. And these were Americans/

So west African kids are dumber than American kids?

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 07:02 PM
Ok, time to head up them hills, big party tonight.

When Hill does....WOW~~~....think how goes JohnnyD forsee the future?

See ya~~~

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 07:05 PM
So west African kids are dumber than American kids?

Saw this, so...

Something I've never thought about, yep, don't care.

JohnnyD
11-19-2018, 07:06 PM
Gone,,zoooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm~~~~~~~~

monosylab1k
11-19-2018, 07:10 PM
Saw this, so...

Something I've never thought about, yep, don't care.

You’re the one who said it.

but the problem is too many can't make the academics

So apprently you did care enough to form the opinion that west Africans are intellectually inferior people. Didn’t you get banned for racism before?

Blake
11-19-2018, 07:11 PM
Dude, are you really this fucking stupid? We see who posts last dummy.

Blake, why do you go around seeing how many you can bother, well?

I don't lie ya freak, ok?

Here are the proven facts. They are indisputable:

1. You are a liar.

2. You are a gambling loser.

3. You are fat.

The defense will try to twist and turn and throw out a bunch of worthless stats. He'll try to talk about runners and maybe some YouTube clips.

But the facts remain. They are not up for debate.

Prosecution rests

JohnnyD
11-20-2018, 12:21 AM
You’re the one who said it.

So apprently you did care enough to form the opinion that west Africans are intellectually inferior people. Didn’t you get banned for racism before?

Not forming any opinion, simply going with this situation.

Editor's Note: Access more content from the Center for Universal Education here (https://www.brookings.edu/center/center-for-universal-education/), including work in our Skills for a Changing World series (https://www.brookings.edu/series/skills-for-a-changing-world/).

It’s unfathomable that of Africa’s nearly 128 million school-aged children, 17 million will never attend school. Perhaps even more shocking is the fact that another 37 million African children will learn so little while in they are in school that they will not be much better off than those kids who never attend school. As a consequence, the prognosis for Africa’s future economic growth and social development is poor.

JohnnyD
11-20-2018, 12:23 AM
What an amazing player, Tyreek Hill.

10 receptions
215 yards
2 TD

And demanded double coverage which opens up everything.

Curious if he was told to return everything if possible. I have seen him play it safe before. All he needs is just a step and he's gone and Reid knows this.

Surprised he didn't return kickoffs in the second half.

phxspurfan
11-20-2018, 01:11 AM
When ya know things you can....

Raiders All Time 100m

lane

1.Willie Gault 10.10
2.Alvis Whitted 10.07
3.Jacoby Ford 10.01
4.James Jett 10.16...Olympian
5.James Trapp 10.14
6.Ron Brown 10.06.....Olympian
7.Sam Graddy 10.09
8.Michael Bennett 10.18

All faster than Hills 10.19, but.....he ran that in HS.

All those posters above happy to never add anything, yep...sad.

Pretty sure DHB was also fast

JohnnyD
11-20-2018, 01:31 AM
Pretty sure DHB was also fast

He was more of a 40/60 guy. His 200m pr of 21ish tells us he lacked speed endurance because he could run a 10.3 100m. Which is a good NCAA time but nothing like those I mentioned.

Bo Jackson
Cliff Branch
Tim Dwight
Justin Fargas
Rocket Ismail
Stanford Routt
Naploean Kaufman

Other speedy Raiders.

Some countries can't compare, dead serious.

monosylab1k
11-20-2018, 02:15 AM
Not forming any opinion, simply going with this situation.

Editor's Note: Access more content from the Center for Universal Education here (https://www.brookings.edu/center/center-for-universal-education/), including work in our Skills for a Changing World series (https://www.brookings.edu/series/skills-for-a-changing-world/).

It’s unfathomable that of Africa’s nearly 128 million school-aged children, 17 million will never attend school. Perhaps even more shocking is the fact that another 37 million African children will learn so little while in they are in school that they will not be much better off than those kids who never attend school. As a consequence, the prognosis for Africa’s future economic growth and social development is poor.

Abusing research studies to push your racist agenda? Maybe Kori needs to be made aware of the situation.

JohnnyD
11-20-2018, 02:20 AM
Abusing research studies to push your racist agenda? Maybe Kori needs to be made aware of the situation.

I don't have a racist agenda. You brought this up not me. I just answered your questions. And if you Google what you asked me you will get the same answers more or less.

Stats on anything isn't having an agenda, it's just laying out those facts.

You don't ask a person a question then accuse them of having some agenda. You brought it up.

JohnnyD
11-20-2018, 04:13 AM
As we know Hill was a RB in college.

All these Hall of Fame receivers were also college RB's.

Bobby Mitchell Illinois/Redskins
Lance Alworth Arkansas/Chargers
Bob Hayes FAMU/Cowboys
Paul Warfield Ohio St/Browns, Dolphins
Charley Taylor ASU/Redskins

There was talk about speedy Brandin Cooks. His claim to game at Oregon State was this... (Hill a 6.64 man)

In addition to football, Cooks ran track (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Track_and_field) at Oregon State. He earned a second-place finish in the 60-meter dash (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/60-meter_dash) at the 2012 UW Invitational, clocking a personal-best time of 6.81 seconds.[22]

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandin_Cooks#cite_note-22)

JohnnyD
11-20-2018, 11:49 AM
Skip and Shannon calling Hill the best receiver in football?????

Nay!

No Shannon Sam Graddy and James Jett were not 9.9 sprinters. Try 10.09 and 10.14.

JohnnyD
11-20-2018, 12:59 PM
Tyreek Hill tops Chris Simms' WR rankings

Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill has been dynamic through the first six weeks of the season, which has propelled him to the top of Chris Simms' wide receiver rankings.

NFL (https://www.nbcsports.com/video/league/nfl)
News (https://www.nbcsports.com/video/genre/news)

This Tyreek Hill best WR in the NFL picking up steam.

Thinking about if Darrel Green could cover him? Green a legit 10.08 man.

JohnnyD
11-20-2018, 01:27 PM
World class sprinters who were great NFL receivers.

Olympians, Frank Budd, Tommie Smith, Jimmy Hines were failed experiments.

Sam Graddy, James Jett also Olympians, not much. Been a gang of fast guys but they did little.

These speedsters had successful pro football careers, no order.

Tyreek Hill Chiefs/Okla St/Western Alabama
Bob Hayes Cowboys/FAMU
Cliff Branch Raiders/Colorado
Willie Gault Bears/Tenn
Mel Gray Cards/Missouri
Mark Duper Dolphins/NWLa........world class, hmm?
Isacc Curtis Bengals/Cal, SDS
J.D.Hill Bills/Buff
Johnny Jones Jets/Texas
Homer Jones Giants/TSU

Don Hutson ran a 9.8 in the 30's, the WR was 9.4.He has to be here.

Bob Boyd was a NCAA 100 yard champion back in 1950, he had a 1000 yard season as a Ram. NCAA National Champion in 100 Yard Dash (9.8 Seconds), 1950 Established Two All-Time Lions Records For Track 100 Yard Dash in 9.6 Seconds, 1950 220 Yard Dash in 21.5 Seconds, 1950 Enjoyed Distinguished Career in the National Football League as a Top Receiver With the Los Angeles Rams, 1950-57. His rookie card one of my prized possesions, as are all the below. https://img.comc.com/i/Football/1955/Bowman---Base/142/Bob-Boyd.jpg?id=9d684519-2f1e-42f5-85f4-8fe4ba6c60d2&size=biggerthumb Speaking of football cards. Ollie Matson an Oympic 400m medadlist. Hall of Fame RB. Check out that pose. https://i.ebayimg.com/thumbs/images/g/es0AAOSwkFZb50jZ/s-l225.jpg The first Grambling player in pro football. Paul "Tank" Younger. He along with "Deacon" Dan Towler the first big fast RB combo. https://www.footballcardgallery.com/1955_Bowman/38/Tank_Younger.jpg https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/m5QAAOSweWVXdG9v/s-l640.jpg Imagine two RB both 6-2ish 225 in the same backfield in the 50's.

JohnnyD
11-20-2018, 01:32 PM
Will keep all my ramblin' in this thread. No cluttering the board.

Why Tyreek Hill is NFL's best wide receiver

Blake
11-20-2018, 02:45 PM

Another lie

JohnnyD
11-20-2018, 03:07 PM
Another lie

Here we can have our....JohnnyD stomping Blake....thing. You will be ignored in other posters threads. When there it's all about the thread title.

I will keep my stuff here and no more threads.

So WRONG as usual.

Blake, this is an NFL forum, so why not talk football, ok?

The little guy just follows me around, too damn stupid to do anything else.

JohnnyD
11-20-2018, 04:09 PM
If you’re willing to do a bit of math, it turns out that Tyreek Hill could easily eclipse the Kansas City Chiefs single-season receiving record. Here’s how.Only one team can feature the fastest player in the league at a time, so it shouldn’t really surprise anyone to hear that Tyreek Hill has what it takes to become the Kansas City Chiefs all-time single-season leader in receiving yards. After all, if the fastest player couldn’t do that at the very position he plays, then we’d have some explaining to do.
The beauty of Tyreek Hill’s potential for that record, however, is that it’s not just a pipe dream of saying, “Well, he’s lightning fast so of course he can conceivably do it.” Instead, he was actually on pace to do it just last year if Alex Smith would have only kept feeding him the ball. While he fell short with 1,183 receiving yards at season’s end, the metrics show that Hill was productive at a pace that no other pass catcher in Chiefs history—meaning wide receiver, running back or tight end—has ever shown off.

JohnnyD
11-20-2018, 04:15 PM
Before Tyreek Hill, the Chiefs had......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyKOuTwXKD0

He was the first of the big fast physical receivers. He was out of Prairie View A&M.

chunticakes
11-20-2018, 05:54 PM
Before Tyreek Hill, the Chiefs had......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyKOuTwXKD0

He was the first of the big fast physical receivers. He was out of Prairie View A&M.

You still never answered my question.

How fast was Barry Sanders?

JohnnyD
11-20-2018, 09:08 PM

He ran a 4.37 40 which is fantastic for a RB.

As far as I know he wasn't a track guy, not aware of it if he was. I can speculate knowing what I do about sprinting that he would be able to run a 10.40ish 100m. If wrong he'd be faster.

His thing was a supernatural instinst to evade colors. RB's see the bad guys uniform colors the great ones don't think they simply react. Go where they are safe. And his ability to cut at near full speed.

He is the greatest get out of traffic RB ever,

As you can see no real forged in concrete anything here.

NFL player

100m time
40-yards dash
Estimated time
Difference

Chris Johnson

DeMarcus Van Dyke

Dri Archer

Jerome Mathis

Jacoby Ford

Jeff Demps

J. J. Nelson

Brian Witherspoon

Darrius Heyward-Bey

Josh Robinson

Tye Hill

Michael Huff

Travis Benjamin

Devery Henderson

Roy Williams

Brandon Banks

C. J. Spiller

Reggie Bush

Jamaal Charles

Jacoby Ford (actually a 10.01), Jeff Demps were legit world class sprinters, but they weren't much different that just fast footballers at 40. What seperates great sprinters from fast footballers is speed endurance, but that doesn't kick in until around 60ish m. By then footballers are done, they start decellerating while legit sprinters are still at topend.

JohnnyD
11-20-2018, 10:36 PM
What could have been.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ILPHki7-Ww

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2XdlgLuaKY

A few years ago I'm flipping the stations and come across a football game. NCA&T vs...done forgot. What the hell.

That was my intro to this guy, I was stunned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsimHbxxFd8

Yep, Bears.

JohnnyD
11-21-2018, 01:08 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpfnBh-d3OA

Not true about track guys being thin (not that there hasn't been). There have been TONS of muscular sprinters in football.

Colts RB Curtis Dickey would blow Hill away in a 100m (10.10) he is the only NFL RB to ever be world ranked (while at Tex A&M) in a 100m/ The guy was a muscular 215.

Herschel Walker a 10.23 at a muscular 225.

By the way Deion was a 10.26 at FSU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GHGXpt5oZI

Hayes is STILL the fastest player to ever play football. His 10.06 ran on a dirt track over 50 years ago far superior to anything ran since. (by a footballer)

Darrel Green was a 10.08 while at Texas A&I, no way in hell he was faster than Bob Hayes.

One of the great trivia questions is this one.

While Hayes was in the NFL there were two other players who had beaten him in a sprint. Who?

Thin?

https://theathleticbuild.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/article-0-03AB499D000005DC-168_468x665.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vzB0B9AlAA

Are you kidding me? While Walker was fast he couldn't hang with Lewis or Floyd. So they show him winning a race vs far lesser competition there.

Clipper Nation
11-21-2018, 12:04 PM
This forum has a legit football historian and a track guru
It does? Where?

Blake
11-21-2018, 12:33 PM
It does? Where?

SpursforSix

SpursforSix
11-21-2018, 04:51 PM

Fast enough to steal a nickel from your pocket and chug down a sarsaparilla soda before you can even blink.

JohnnyD
11-21-2018, 11:03 PM
It does? Where?

Why fight it guy? If you can't see it....why?

JohnnyD
11-21-2018, 11:12 PM
SpursforSix (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49684)

Let's ask SFS this.

When Bob Hayes was in the NFL there were two players there also who had beat him in the 200m, who?

When the AFL/NFL merged, why three NFL teams became AFC teams?

What two college cornerbacks became 1000 yard rushers in pro football?

Who was known as "Long Gone" ?

What school could fill 8 lanes with sub10.00 sprinters among the alum?

I have asked tons of questions, he has answered.....0. The boy can't talk football or track in depth or from an historical perspective. Just like me and baseball, soccer, NASCAR.

The guy is totally clueless as we will see.

Blake
11-21-2018, 11:27 PM
Fast enough to steal a nickel from your pocket and chug down a sarsaparilla soda before you can even blink.

https://i.imgur.com/PWQssem.gif?noredirect

JohnnyD
11-21-2018, 11:37 PM

"Cool Papa" Bell (old negro leagues) was fast.

He once hit a grounder between first and second, while rounding first for second he had to leap over the ball. (I better....it's a joke)

Cool Papa Bell

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cool_Papa_Bell#mw-head) Jump to search (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cool_Papa_Bell#p-search) For other people named James Bell, see James Bell (disambiguation) (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Bell_%28disambiguation%29).

James "Cool Papa" Bell

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/3e/Cool-papa-bell.jpg/150px-Cool-papa-bell.jpg (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Cool-papa-bell.jpg)

Center fielder (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Center_fielder)

Born: May 17, 1903
Starkville, Mississippi (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starkville,_Mississippi)

Died: March 7, 1991 (aged 87)
St. Louis, Missouri (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Louis,_Missouri)

Batted: Switch
Threw: Left

Negro leagues debut

1922, for the St. Louis Stars

Last appearance

1946, for the Homestead Grays

Negro leagues statistics

Batting Average (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batting_Average)

Home runs (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_run)

Teams

St. Louis Stars (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Louis_Stars_%28baseball%29) (1922–1931)
Detroit Wolves (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detroit_Wolves) (1932)
Kansas City Monarchs (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_City_Monarchs) (1932–1934)
Santo Domingo (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santo_Domingo) (1937)
Homestead Grays (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homestead_Grays) (1932, 1943–1946)
Pittsburgh Crawfords (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittsburgh_Crawfords) (1933–1938)
Mexican League (1938–1941)
Memphis Red Sox (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memphis_Red_Sox) (1942)
Chicago American Giants (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_American_Giants) (1942)

Career highlights and awards

8x All-Star (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East-West_All-Star_Game) (1933–1936, 1942 (2)-1944)
Lifetime batting average: .337 (Negro leagues)
Washington Nationals Ring of Honor (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Nationals#Ring_of_Honor)

Member of the National (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Baseball_Hall_of_Fame)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e7/Empty_Star.svg/15px-Empty_Star.svg.png https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e7/Empty_Star.svg/15px-Empty_Star.svg.png https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e7/Empty_Star.svg/15px-Empty_Star.svg.png Baseball Hall of Fame (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Baseball_Hall_of_Fame) https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e7/Empty_Star.svg/15px-Empty_Star.svg.png https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e7/Empty_Star.svg/15px-Empty_Star.svg.png https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e7/Empty_Star.svg/15px-Empty_Star.svg.png

Induction
1974 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baseball_Hall_of_Fame_balloting,_1974)

Election Method
Negro Leagues Committee

James Thomas "Cool Papa" Bell (May 17, 1903 – March 7, 1991) was an American (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americans) center fielder (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Center_fielder) in Negro league baseball (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negro_league_baseball) from 1922 to 1946. He is considered by many baseball observers[weasel words (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Avoid_weasel_words)] to have been one of the fastest men ever to play the game. Stories demonstrating Bell's speed are still widely circulated. He was elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baseball_Hall_of_Fame) in 1974 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1974_in_baseball). He ranked 66th on a list of the greatest baseball players published by The Sporting News in 1999.
Contents

He was so fast he could stand over his bet fully dressed, flick off the light and get undressed and be in bed before it got dark, cat was fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7aIi86yL1s

JohnnyMax
11-23-2018, 02:27 PM
Skip Bayless thinks he's the best WR in football

https://twitter.com/RealSkipBayless/status/1064732630023729154
https://twitter.com/RealSkipBayless/status/1064922128657506304
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcQLknbsEvk&t=1m56s

SpursforSix
11-23-2018, 03:15 PM

you lost me at “Skip Bayless”

JohnnyZ
11-26-2018, 12:38 AM

I can see the most dangerous simply because he can blow by anyone. But....do see Brown, Jones, Hopkins above him.

JohnnyZ
11-26-2018, 05:34 PM
Tonight we will see the new age QB, where the NFL will end up. That QB who can escape the rush, extend plays, scoot for 10-15. He is a weapon himself.

If done right this is where the game should be. A real legit athlete playing QB.

Lamar Jackson can go 90, think about that. What kind of stress does that put on a defense?

Blake
11-26-2018, 05:38 PM
Lamar Jackson can't pass worth a shit and they'll go back to Flacco as soon as other teams stack the box.

This is the same line you've been farting out for years now. You're an idiot.

JohnnyZ
11-26-2018, 05:46 PM
Lamar Jackson can't pass worth a shit and they'll go back to Flacco as soon as other teams stack the box.

This is the same line you've been farting out for years now. You're an idiot.

What do your Chiefs have right now ya stupid fuck?

Stupid, Watson, Mariota, Wilson, Dak, Cam, Wentz, Allen, Rodgers, Darnold, Smith can all get out outside.

Tell us all again how Dwight Clark is a TE and Nick Chubb ain't shit ya fucking moron.

Blake
11-26-2018, 06:19 PM
What do your Chiefs have right now ya stupid fuck?

Mahomes is averaging 3.8 attempts per game.

Aaron Rodgers is averaging 3.5 for his career.

Drew Brees will be the MVP this year.

You're a fucking idiot.

And you're fat.

JohnnyZ
11-26-2018, 06:25 PM
Mahomes is averaging 3.8 attempts per game.

Aaron Rodgers is averaging 3.5 for his career.

Drew Brees will be the MVP this year.

You're a fucking idiot.

And you're fat.

Nobody can be this damn dumb. Dude, will Mahomes take off and run as compared to Eli, Brady, Brees, Ryan, Dalton, well?

Watch the game tonight moron, watch how important having wheels is.

Blake
11-26-2018, 08:39 PM
Nobody can be this damn dumb. Dude, will Mahomes take off and run as compared to Eli, Brady, Brees, Ryan, Dalton, well?

Watch the game tonight moron, watch how important having wheels is.

Lol Eli, Brady, Brees have all won Super Bowls. Ryan played in one.

Thanks for shitting on your argument for me. That was funny.

JohnnyZ
11-26-2018, 11:34 PM
Lol Eli, Brady, Brees have all won Super Bowls. Ryan played in one.

Thanks for shitting on your argument for me. That was funny.

My God this guy is dumb.

Dude...THE FUTURE....is what is being talked about it, ok dummy?

Look at how many times his legs made the difference tonight with Watson.

Blake
11-27-2018, 01:23 AM
My God this guy is dumb.

Dude...THE FUTURE....is what is being talked about it, ok dummy?

Look at how many times his legs made the difference tonight with Watson.

Like I said, you've been talking about the FUTURE for years now.

You're a fucking loon you fat piece of shit

JohnnyZ
11-27-2018, 01:28 AM
Like I said, you've been talking about the FUTURE for years now.

You're a fucking loon you fat piece of shit

So ya were 100% wrong about Clark being a TE and now freaking out, hahahaha~~~

Stupid, what did we see tonight ya dumb fuck, well? Stupid, what do we see in the NCAA, how about in the HS's? Stupid, look at all the mobile QB's now in pro football compared to 10 years ago. Just how damn stupid are you slick?

Dude, are you on meds? Not normal to be as dumb as you are.

Are mobile quarterbacks the NFL's future? (http://www.espn.com/sportsnation/post/_/id/9873398/are-mobile-quarterbacks-nfl-future)

JohnnyZ
11-27-2018, 02:14 AM
Is it.

AFC

Pats
Chiefs...Chargers
Steelers
Texans....Colts

NFC

Bears...Vikes
Cowboys
Saints
Rams....Seahawks

So we have...

A good mix of experience and no experience in the playoffs.

Blake
11-27-2018, 08:11 AM
Stupid, , look at all the mobile QB's now in pro football compared to 10 years ago. Just how damn stupid are you slick?

Ok, list them, lister, so we can compare and you can shit on your own argument again

leemajors
11-27-2018, 09:52 AM

Why Tyreek Hill is NFL's best wide receiver

chirp chirp

JohnnyZ
11-27-2018, 01:53 PM
Ok, list them, lister, so we can compare and you can shit on your own argument again

You list them, can you?

JohnnyZ
11-27-2018, 01:54 PM
chirp chirp

Dude, stop acting like some dumbass kid, ok?

leemajors
11-27-2018, 02:54 PM
Dude, stop acting like some dumbass kid, ok?

You're cluttering the board once again, cluck cluck.

spurraider21
11-27-2018, 03:02 PM
Moo moo.

JohnnyZ
11-27-2018, 03:05 PM

And you're showing the board how stupid Cowboy fans are.

JohnnyZ
11-27-2018, 03:06 PM
Moo moo.

All this threads here and all ya can do is come here and act retarded?

Raider fans are stupid.

JohnnyZ
11-27-2018, 03:16 PM
Just talk football people, like I do.

Been into the game since the late 50's, I have a ton of experience. Seen every SB, seen the Dallas Cowboys in the NFC West, seen the New York Titans, Dallas Texans. Seen a lot of football.

spurraider21
11-27-2018, 03:26 PM
https://pic.downloadastro.com/gallery/microsoft_word/install-microsoft-word-02.png

Darth_Pelican
11-27-2018, 03:45 PM

Blake
11-27-2018, 03:52 PM
You list them, can you?

Yes I can. I would but it wouldn't matter. You'll just ignore it like you do everything else put in front of your fat face.

You'll be parroting the same thing 10 years from now if you haven't died from obesity by then.

Blake
11-27-2018, 03:53 PM
And you're showing the board how stupid Cowboy fans are.

You're the one that's been banned twice from this board that's rarely ever moderated, dumbass.

JohnnyZ
11-27-2018, 03:54 PM
All these threads here and you guys can't be cool?

JohnnyZ
11-27-2018, 03:57 PM
Yes I can. I would but it wouldn't matter. You'll just ignore it like you do everything else put in front of your fat face.

You'll be parroting the same thing 10 years from now if you haven't died from obesity by then.

I don't ignore anything idiot, you saw that by trying to talk Clark as a TE. Are you telling me that no we aren't seeing more QB's with mobilty now than back in te day....really?

All these guys can scoot....

Sam Darnold
Patrick Mahomes
Alex Smith
Lamar Jackson
Russell Wilson
Aaron Rodgers
Dak Prescott
Jameis Winston
Marcus Mariota
Desuen Watson
Baker Mayfield
Blake Bortles
Cam Newton
Ryan Tannehill

JohnnyZ
11-27-2018, 03:58 PM
You're the one that's been banned twice from this board that's rarely ever moderated, dumbass.

I have posted in threads about race here a few things, I had no idea all of a sudden talking race was a no no.

Blake
11-27-2018, 04:02 PM
I don't ignore anything idiot, you saw that by trying to talk Clark as a TE. Are you telling me that no we aren't seeing more QB's with mobilty now than back in te day....really?

Liar. You ignore Montana trying to talk Clark as a TE.

The mobile QB numbers in the last 20 years have stayed steady across the board.

You're a loon.

Blake
11-27-2018, 04:02 PM
I have posted in threads about race here a few things, I had no idea all of a sudden talking race was a no no.

Well that's because you're a retarded stupid fuck

JohnnyZ
11-27-2018, 04:06 PM
Liar. You ignore Montana trying to talk Clark as a TE.

The mobile QB numbers in the last 20 years have stayed steady across the board.

You're a loon.

Dude, why do all his football cards read...WR? Why do the Niners list him as the 4th best Niner...WR? Why did the Niners have....TE Charles Young?

Dude, the Niners are my team, don't you think I know what position Dwight Clark played?

JohnnyZ
11-27-2018, 04:06 PM
Well that's because you're a retarded stupid fuck

When did that become a rule?

This is ok?

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254509

JohnnyZ
11-27-2018, 04:11 PM
Blake, if I find something where Montana talks about Clark as a WR will you then....ok ok ok I was wrong...well?

Explain tome why you always just ignore all this stuff?

Regardless, these are the five WRs we decided were the best in San Francisco history. Enjoy!

5. Dwight Clark (1979-1987): He is most famous for The Catch, of course, but Clark also was the go-to receiver for QB Joe Montana in the early years of the 1980s dynasty. Not the most physically gifted guy, Clark averaged 946 yards a season for a five-year stretch that saw the 49ers win their first two Super Bowls.

Blake
11-27-2018, 04:13 PM
When did that become a rule?

This is ok?

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254509

I'm not a moderator, dumb ass. I just know how not to get banned. So do 99.9% of the people here.

You're ridiculously stupid.

Blake
11-27-2018, 04:14 PM
Blake, if I find something where Montana talks about Clark as a WR will you then....ok ok ok I was wrong...well?

He's regarded as both you stupid fuck.

Saying WR or TE is fine. Goddam.

Blake
11-27-2018, 04:15 PM
Dude, why do all his football cards read...WR? Why do the Niners list him as the 4th best Niner...WR? Why did the Niners have....TE Charles Young?

Dude, the Niners are my team, don't you think I know what position Dwight Clark played?

What the fuck is wrong with you, obsessed freak?

JohnnyZ
11-27-2018, 04:15 PM
I'm not a moderator, dumb ass. I just know how not to get banned. So do 99.9% of the people here.

I didn't do anything different than anyone else in that thread I showed you.

JohnnyZ
11-27-2018, 04:18 PM
What the fuck is wrong with you, obsessed freak?

You mean going with stuff like this?

Regardless, these are the five WRs we decided were the best in San Francisco history. Enjoy!

5. Dwight Clark (1979-1987): He is most famous for The Catch, of course, but Clark also was the go-to receiver for QB Joe Montana in the early years of the 1980s dynasty. Not the most physically gifted guy, Clark averaged 946 yards a season for a five-year stretch that saw the 49ers win their first two Super Bowls.

All my football cards of Clark that read....WR?

Dude, you really think Montana didn't know he had a TE in Charles Young.....really?

Blake, you are 100% wrong, time to stop running and own it.

What about this don't you understand? Dude, Dwight Clark was a WR, so stop acting stuipid...er.

Offensive Starters

QB
Joe Montana (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MontJo01.htm)*
311 for 488, 3,565 yards, 19 td, 12 int, & 25 rushes for 95 yards and 2 td
San Francisco 49ers / 3rd / 82nd pick / 1979 (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/1979/draft.htm)

RB
Ricky Patton (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/P/PattRi00.htm)
152 rushes for 543 yards, 4 td, & 27 catches for 195 yards and 1 td
Atlanta Falcons / 10th / 257th pick / 1978 (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/1978/draft.htm)

FB
Earl Cooper (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/C/CoopEa00.htm)
98 rushes for 330 yards, 1 td, & 51 catches for 477 yards and 0 td
San Francisco 49ers / 1st / 13th pick / 1980 (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/1980/draft.htm)

WR
Dwight Clark (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/C/ClarDw00.htm)*
85 catches for 1,105 yards, 4 td, & 3 rushes for 32 yards and 0 td
San Francisco 49ers / 10th / 249th pick / 1979 (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/1979/draft.htm)

WR
Freddie Solomon (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/SoloFr01.htm)
59 catches for 969 yards, 8 td, & 9 rushes for 43 yards and 0 td
Miami Dolphins / 2nd / 36th pick / 1975 (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/1975/draft.htm)

TE
Charle Young (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/Y/YounCh00.htm)
37 catches for 400 yards, 5 td
Philadelphia Eagles / 1st / 6th pick / 1973 (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/1973/draft.htm)

LT
Dan Audick (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/A/AudiDa20.htm)
2 fumbles recovered
Pittsburgh Steelers / 4th / 106th pick / 1977 (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/1977/draft.htm)

LG
John Ayers (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/A/AyerJo20.htm)

San Francisco 49ers / 8th / 223rd pick / 1976 (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/1976/draft.htm)

C
Fred Quillan (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/Q/QuilFr00.htm)

San Francisco 49ers / 7th / 175th pick / 1978 (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/1978/draft.htm)

RG
Randy Cross (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/C/CrosRa00.htm)*

San Francisco 49ers / 2nd / 42nd pick / 1976 (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/1976/draft.htm)

RT
Keith Fahnhorst (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/F/FahnKe00.htm)
2 fumbles recovered
San Francisco 49ers / 2nd / 35th pick / 1974 (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/1974/draft.htm)

Defensive Starters

Blake
11-27-2018, 04:31 PM
I didn't do anything different than anyone else in that thread I showed you.

When the site owner tells you to cut it out, you cut it out.

Things a kindergartner knows.

Blake
11-27-2018, 04:32 PM
You mean going with stuff like this?

All my football cards of Clark that read....WR?

Dude, you really think Montana didn't know he had a TE in Charles Young.....really?

Blake, you are 100% wrong, time to stop running and own it.

What about this don't you understand? Dude, Dwight Clark was a WR, so stop acting stuipid...er.

Offensive Starters

QB
Joe Montana (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MontJo01.htm)*
311 for 488, 3,565 yards, 19 td, 12 int, & 25 rushes for 95 yards and 2 td
San Francisco 49ers / 3rd / 82nd pick / 1979 (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/1979/draft.htm)

RB
Ricky Patton (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/P/PattRi00.htm)
152 rushes for 543 yards, 4 td, & 27 catches for 195 yards and 1 td
Atlanta Falcons / 10th / 257th pick / 1978 (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/1978/draft.htm)

FB
Earl Cooper (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/C/CoopEa00.htm)
98 rushes for 330 yards, 1 td, & 51 catches for 477 yards and 0 td
San Francisco 49ers / 1st / 13th pick / 1980 (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/1980/draft.htm)

WR
Dwight Clark (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/C/ClarDw00.htm)*
85 catches for 1,105 yards, 4 td, & 3 rushes for 32 yards and 0 td
San Francisco 49ers / 10th / 249th pick / 1979 (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/1979/draft.htm)

WR
Freddie Solomon (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/SoloFr01.htm)
59 catches for 969 yards, 8 td, & 9 rushes for 43 yards and 0 td
Miami Dolphins / 2nd / 36th pick / 1975 (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/1975/draft.htm)

TE
Charle Young (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/Y/YounCh00.htm)
37 catches for 400 yards, 5 td
Philadelphia Eagles / 1st / 6th pick / 1973 (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/1973/draft.htm)

LT
Dan Audick (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/A/AudiDa20.htm)
2 fumbles recovered
Pittsburgh Steelers / 4th / 106th pick / 1977 (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/1977/draft.htm)

LG
John Ayers (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/A/AyerJo20.htm)

San Francisco 49ers / 8th / 223rd pick / 1976 (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/1976/draft.htm)

C
Fred Quillan (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/Q/QuilFr00.htm)

San Francisco 49ers / 7th / 175th pick / 1978 (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/1978/draft.htm)

RG
Randy Cross (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/C/CrosRa00.htm)*

San Francisco 49ers / 2nd / 42nd pick / 1976 (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/1976/draft.htm)

RT
Keith Fahnhorst (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/F/FahnKe00.htm)
2 fumbles recovered
San Francisco 49ers / 2nd / 35th pick / 1974 (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/1974/draft.htm)

Defensive Starters

What the fuck is wrong with you? You're seriously nuts.

JohnnyZ
11-27-2018, 04:33 PM
When the site owner tells you to cut it out, you cut it out.

Things a kindergartner knows.

So a thread about white/black QB's is now a no no?

Blake
11-27-2018, 04:35 PM
We're done here, freak.

It's back to the chirp chirp woodshed for you

JohnnyZ
11-27-2018, 04:35 PM
What the fuck is wrong with you? You're seriously nuts.

Dude, what is wrong with you? You have been proven wrong, so why can't you just admit it? Well?

JohnnyZ
11-27-2018, 04:37 PM
We're done here, freak.

It's back to the chirp chirp woodshed for you

Translation

I got my ass kicked, noway I'll admit I was totally, 100%, completely wrong about Clark being a TE.

And we all talk race here so I don't get it either.

Blake
11-27-2018, 04:39 PM

cluck cluck

take the hint

Blake
11-27-2018, 04:41 PM
chirp chirp

Moo moo.

JohnnyZ
11-27-2018, 04:45 PM
When ya kick Blakes ass as badly as I just did this is how the boy acts. All that immature bullshit just so he doesn't have to say....I was wrong.

And the boy too damn stupid to know silly shit like that means.....0.

leemajors
11-27-2018, 04:53 PM

JohnnyZ
11-27-2018, 04:57 PM
What do I do but talk football?

Blake
11-27-2018, 05:36 PM
chirp chirp

Moo moo.

What do I do but talk football?

You make shitty lists and whine about other posters.

JohnnyZ
11-27-2018, 05:45 PM
You make shitty lists and whine about other posters.

Who do I whine about, give me the name?

Show me a shitty list.

Dude, I ignored you for months, yet there you were STILL following me around, why?

Want to go back on ignore?

Blake
11-27-2018, 06:56 PM
Who do I whine about, give me the name?

Show me a shitty list.

Dude, I ignored you for months, yet there you were STILL following me around, why?

Want to go back on ignore?

You're whining about me right after you ask who you whine about.

I don't care what you do, fatso

JohnnyZ
11-27-2018, 07:20 PM
You're whining about me right after you ask who you whine about.

I don't care what you do, fatso

Dude, follow anyone around like you do me and they are going to say something about it, that is whining?

I don't whine guy, I simply treat others like they do me. Be cool and it will be cool, act like a jerk and I'll treat like one.

Where is that shitty list, well?

Blake, I'm about to stick you back on ignore, since you need me so damn much is that what ya really want? What ya say next will matter. Do you really want to go back to looking stupid as ya follow a guy totally ignoring you around?

JohnnyZ
11-27-2018, 07:49 PM
Baker Mayfield the first rookie in the history of pro football to have back to back 140 passer ratings.

Wow~~~~

JohnnyZ
11-27-2018, 07:53 PM
Tell ya what I have no problems just reading what you guys come up with, so ....do something. I post stuff because nobody else is. Post threads, do something and I'll never leave this thread, never (other than my picks)****

Nobody has to come in here, so if I'm all that sucky stay out.

**** forget that I'll make my picks right in here.

This shit about.....I must enter your thread to wimper round....sucks and is beyond stupid. Simply stay out.

I'll close that Russell Wilson thread, so here I'll be.

Why not post a thread, do something like I do? Do your thing and I won't be there.

JohnnyZ
11-28-2018, 03:35 AM
I got curious just what did Lamar Jackson run the 100m in? I know he didn't run college track, what about HS?

I couldn't believe what I found. A 11.4??? That is a time college female sprinters run. I have to guess he just didn't care about track. Noway is he that slow.

I;m guessing knowing what I do about sprinting he is a 10.45ish guy, that is Reggie Bush speed, not Tyreek Hill. But....like a lot of football players they can run with legit sprinters for about 40 yards, and have a great 20 burst. Jackson has that.

Over distant training is why track guys would smoke fast footballers. A whole other level of speed endurance which is the key to sprinting.

JohnnyV
11-28-2018, 11:41 AM
Ya think people would appreciate being given football knowledge, sheesh~~~~

Here’s what I do know, the top 10 fastest midgets in motocross history...

1. Alvin Wrench
2. Jipper Loon
3. Sam Rayoona
4. Marcus Acapana
5. Victor Dipcock
6. Edmund Farthing
7. Topper Jackson
8. Drip Fergins
9. Enchilada Peters
10. Wilson Queendick

How many people ya think know track & field, blues, & midget motocross in the world? Yep, just me!~~~~~~~~~~~~

JohnnyZ
11-28-2018, 12:30 PM

1. Alvin Wrench
2. Jipper Loon
3. Sam Rayoona
4. Marcus Acapana
5. Victor Dipcock
6. Edmund Farthing
7. Topper Jackson
8. Drip Fergins
9. Enchilada Peters
10. Wilson Queendick

How many people ya think know track & field, blues, & midget motocross in the world? Yep, just me!~~~~~~~~~~~~

Often imitated but never duplicated.

Watch this little fella.

All Time PAC12/NFL 100m

lane

1.Pat Johnson Oregon/Ravens
2.Henry Carr ASU/Giants
3.Isacc Curtis Cal/Bengals
4.Ron Brown ASU/Rams
5.Michael Bates Ariz/Seahawks
6.Cliff Branch Colorado/Raiders****
7.0.J. Simpson USC/Bills
8.J.D.Hill ASU/Bills

Little man give me any NFL team and I will give you their all time 100m dash if they can fill 8 lanes.

benefactor
11-28-2018, 12:51 PM

1. Alvin Wrench
2. Jipper Loon
3. Sam Rayoona
4. Marcus Acapana
5. Victor Dipcock
6. Edmund Farthing
7. Topper Jackson
8. Drip Fergins
9. Enchilada Peters
10. Wilson Queendick

:lol

JohnnyZ
11-28-2018, 01:06 PM
:lol

We need to do what you do, which is nothing.

JohnnyV
11-28-2018, 01:48 PM
Often imitated but never duplicated.

Watch this little fella.

All Time PAC12/NFL 100m

lane

1.Pat Johnson Oregon/Ravens
2.Henry Carr ASU/Giants
3.Isacc Curtis Cal/Bengals
4.Ron Brown ASU/Rams
5.Michael Bates Ariz/Seahawks
6.Cliff Branch Colorado/Raiders****
7.0.J. Simpson USC/Bills
8.J.D.Hill ASU/Bills

Little man give me any NFL team and I will give you their all time 100m dash if they can fill 8 lanes.
Listen here, little guy, your surface knowledge is cute and all, but we all know who the people turn to for their obscure sports facts that nobody asked for.

Wrap your mind around this:

Top 10 Sprinters Who Contracted HIV in Nebraska:

1. Mike Bottom
2. Dave Kreig
3. Larry Witchson
4. Jacoby Sanborn
5. Rasputin Knowles
6. Frank
7. John Fatsworth
8. Norris Dango
9. Willie Quickdraw
10. Patrick McGillicuddy

And that’s how it’s done, boys~~~~~
Mess with the best and die like the rest~~~~~~

JohnnyZ
11-28-2018, 02:15 PM
Listen here, little guy, your surface knowledge is cute and all, but we all know who the people turn to for their obscure sports facts that nobody asked for.

1. Mike Bottom
2. Dave Kreig
3. Larry Witchson
4. Jacoby Sanborn
5. Rasputin Knowles
6. Frank
7. John Fatsworth
8. Norris Dango
9. Willie Quickdraw
10. Patrick McGillicuddy

I like it little man, it's cool.

But let's see if ya can really hang, ok? Anyone can play fantasy, that is all flash with no substance.

Show us what ya can really do, ok?

Texas Southern is that HBCU school that is known for it's sprint prowress. They have won Olympic medals, set World records.

JohnnyV just put the last name that goes with the first name in this All TIME TSU 100m, ok?

Impress us my man, something more fantasy bullshit won't do, that will just show us you really can't hang, ok?

lane

1.Augustine
2.Renaldo
3.Homer
4.Jim
5.Robert
6.Theolonius
7.Ralph
8.Henry

You have three options slick.

1.Ignore this because reality just hit ya.
2.Google Google Google
3.More silly shit that screams.....all I can do is silly shit.

JohnnyV if ya really want to impress do the same thing for the TSU "B" race, ok?

lane

1.Charles
2.Bill
3.Clyde
4.Amos
5.Roman
6.Willie
7.Michael
8.Ernest

Now after it hits ya trying to Google all that sucks, and ya ....fuck this. I will come in fill in those last names and show you the difference between the elite and the bullshit...ok?

Blake
11-28-2018, 02:58 PM

Yup. He's a documented compulsive liar.

JohnnyZ
11-28-2018, 03:07 PM
Yup. He's a documented compulsive liar.

Dude, why are you so damn worried about me?

My God guy, turn the fucking record over, do something besides.....me.

leemajors
11-28-2018, 03:08 PM

1. Mike Bottom
2. Dave Kreig
3. Larry Witchson
4. Jacoby Sanborn
5. Rasputin Knowles
6. Frank
7. John Fatsworth
8. Norris Dango
9. Willie Quickdraw
10. Patrick McGillicuddy

Quality list.

JohnnyZ
11-28-2018, 03:11 PM
Quality list.

Explain how a list of made up names is a quality list, love to see that.

Blake
11-28-2018, 03:15 PM
:cry Dude, why are you so damn worried about me?

My God guy, turn the fucking record over, do something besides.....me :cry.

More lies

Blake
11-28-2018, 03:16 PM

You're so slow

JohnnyZ
11-28-2018, 03:20 PM
You're so slow

Let me give it a shot.....

I know all there is to know about those things that interest me and brag about it. Which will always....that braggard I'll show him.

Close?

JohnnyV
11-28-2018, 03:26 PM
Hey little fella, don’t get mad that you can’t hang with the big boys ~~~~~

I have lists for days that you can’t even come close too. How about this-

Top 5 Blues Sprinters named Bram

1. Bram Stoker
2. Bram Bramson
3. Bram Bramberg
4. Bram Bramerton
5. Bram Bram

Don’t tangle with the top dog here, little guy! Or you’ll get bit!~~~

Blake
11-28-2018, 03:26 PM
Let me give it a shot.....

I know all there is to know about those things that interest me and brag about it. Which will always....that braggard I'll show him.

Close?

Nope. Still slow.

JohnnyZ
11-28-2018, 03:37 PM
Hey little fella, don’t get mad that you can’t hang with the big boys ~~~~~

I have lists for days that you can’t even come close too. How about this-

Top 5 Blues Sprinters named Bram

1. Bram Stoker
2. Bram Bramson
3. Bram Bramberg
4. Bram Bramerton
5. Bram Bram

Don’t tangle with the top dog here, little guy! Or you’ll get bit!~~~

It was cute at first but now that we all see you can't really hang with the master,....boring~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake
11-28-2018, 03:38 PM
It was cute at first but now that we all see you can't really hang with the master,....boring~~~~~~~~~~~

You're so slow

JohnnyZ
11-28-2018, 03:41 PM
Nope. Still slow.

Blake, why are you so damn fascinated with me? Dude, no way in hell I'm wasting my time with some fat, stupid, moronic, bad skin, toothless, idiotic, acne, bad breath, faggot, pedo,,,,asshole, ok? Yet here you are CONSTANTLY....why?

JohnnyZ
11-28-2018, 04:25 PM
JohnnyV

Let's see if ya can really hang, ok? Anyone can play fantasy, that is all flash with no substance.

Texas Southern is that HBCU school that is known for it's sprint prowress. They have won Olympic medals, set World records.

JohnnyV just put the last name that goes with the first name in this All TIME TSU 100m, ok?

Impress us my man, something more fantasy bullshit won't do, that will just show us you really can't hang, ok?

lane

1.Augustine
2.Renaldo
3.Homer
4.Jim
5.Robert
6.Theolonius
7.Ralph
8.Henry

2.Google Google Google

JohnnyV if ya really want to impress do the same thing for the TSU "B" race, ok?

lane

1.Charles
2.Bill
3.Clyde
4.Amos
5.Roman
6.Willie
7.Michael
8.Ernest

Now after it hits ya trying to Google all that sucks, and ya ....fuck this. I will come in fill in those last names and show you the difference between the elite and the bullshit...ok?

Blake
11-28-2018, 04:26 PM
You're so slow

Darth_Pelican
11-28-2018, 04:27 PM

JohnnyZ
11-28-2018, 04:29 PM
More lies

So you don't follow me around, really? You don't spend more time with me than everyone else....combined?

Got another question for ya Blake, if I put you back on ignore are you still going to continue to follow me around, well?

JohnnyZ
11-28-2018, 04:31 PM
Darth, why come in here to moan around like a little bitch, stay the fuck out ya little faggot, ok?

leemajors
11-28-2018, 04:33 PM

JohnnyZ
11-28-2018, 04:33 PM
You're so slow

I guess I should just follow others around like you do. Is it really all that exciting?

JohnnyZ
11-28-2018, 04:34 PM
leemajors

So I should do what you do which is nothing?

Blake
11-28-2018, 04:39 PM
leemajors

Yes do nothing.

JohnnyV
11-28-2018, 04:43 PM
JohnnyV

Let's see if ya can really hang, ok? Anyone can play fantasy, that is all flash with no substance.

lane

1.Augustine
2.Renaldo
3.Homer
4.Jim
5.Robert
6.Theolonius
7.Ralph
8.Henry

2.Google Google Google

lane

1.Charles
2.Bill
3.Clyde
4.Amos
5.Roman
6.Willie
7.Michael
8.Ernest

Listen little man, if you think you’re gonna make chump meat out of the maestro, you got another thing comin, okay?,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can’t hang with the deep cuts I’m pullin here, fella. I was holding back cuz I didn’t want ya feelin like a pathetic little turd, but now ya went and made me mad. Sheesh~~~~~~~

Can you name five people from Des Moine who ran a 20 minute marathon with a club foot? Can ya name even one, little guy?~~~~~~~

1. Jim McSwiggins
2. Sally Parker
3. Flatus Fargo
4. Bibbo Tamberlin
5. Eric Halloween
6. Grande Carter
7. Louise Viptiko
8. Martha Focker
9. Paul Botulism
10. Dennis Ishtar
11. Harry Hickox
12. Olivia Dickrace
13. Nellie Buford
14. Jack Hoff
15. Pat McCrotch

I didn’t wanna do this to ya, little fella, but you left me with no. choice.
Now tuck your tail betwen your legs, lick those wounds, and stop trying to take on the king here, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

leemajors
11-28-2018, 04:45 PM
leemajors

Chirp Chirp.

JohnnyZ
11-28-2018, 04:46 PM
Listen little man, if you think you’re gonna make chump meat out of the maestro, you got another thing comin, okay?,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can’t hang with the deep cuts I’m pullin here, fella. I was holding back cuz I didn’t want ya feelin like a pathetic little turd, but now ya went and made me mad. Sheesh~~~~~~~

Can you name five people from Des Moine who ran a 20 minute marathon with a club foot? Can ya name even one, little guy?~~~~~~~

1. Jim McSwiggins
2. Sally Parker
3. Flatus Fargo
4. Bibbo Tamberlin
5. Eric Halloween
6. Grande Carter
7. Louise Viptiko
8. Martha Focker
9. Paul Botulism
10. Dennis Ishtar
11. Harry Hickox
12. Olivia Dickrace
13. Nellie Buford
14. Jack Hoff
15. Pat McCrotch

I didn’t wanna do this to ya, little fella, but you left me with no. choice.
Now tuck your tail betwen your legs, lick those wounds, and stop trying to take on the king here, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So ya don't know shit.

NEXT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JohnnyZ
11-28-2018, 04:48 PM
Chirp Chirp.

I can see why ya never do anything here.

JohnnyZ
11-28-2018, 04:52 PM
I stay out of threads that don't interest me, why can't you people?

JohnnyV
11-28-2018, 04:54 PM
So ya don't know shit.

NEXT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That’s right, go home crying to your mama. Tell her how the bad man spanked your tiny litty bottom with some real knowledge,~~~~~

Just for fun

Portland State water skiing/bocce ball biathlon champions

Miguel Onus
Sammy Richards
Plip Meters
Charles Tobin
Michael Rotch

Suck on that with your bittersauce, guy!,~~

JohnnyZ
11-28-2018, 05:04 PM
That’s right, go home crying to your mama. Tell her how the bad man spanked your tiny litty bottom with some real knowledge,~~~~~

Just for fun

Miguel Onus
Sammy Richards
Plip Meters
Charles Tobin
Michael Rotch

Dude, my mama died years go, ok?

JohnnyV, a bad man...hahahahaha~~~~~~ Real knowledge using made up names, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~

I took your dumbass to school ya little freak, ya got your ass kicked stupid. And you think,...see all these fake names.....can save your faggot ass, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stupid, ya got nothing, just a boring little shit who sucks cock when not thinking about me.

Now beat it ya little queer.

Real knowledge ya little shit.

1.Augustine Olobia...Nigeria
2.Renaldo Dawson
3.Homer Jones....daddy of the spike in the NFL/first player to run back a KO on MNF
4.Jim Hines...68 Olympic 100m gold/first sub10.00 sprinter
5.Robert Taylor.....72 Olympic silver in the 100m
6.Theolonius Bush
7.Ralph Alpaugh,...the first TSU sprinter of note
8.Henry Neal

lane

1.Charles Frazier,,,played with the Oilers/WR 4x1
2.Bill Cowings...Cali JC 100M Champ
3.Clyde Duncan
4.Amos Sumpter
5.Roman Turner
6.Willie Polk
7.Michael Miller
8.Ernest Pough...NFLer

Yep, the master,

JohnnyV
11-28-2018, 05:13 PM
Dude, my mama died years go, ok?

JohnnyV, a bad man...hahahahaha~~~~~~ Real knowledge using made up names, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~

I took your dimbass to school ya little freak, ya got your ass kicked stupid. And you think,...see all these fake names.....can save your faggot ass, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stupid, ya got nothing, just a boring little shit who sucks cock when not thinking about me.

Now beat it ya little queer.
Look at the little man tryin to step up to the top dog! HAHAHAHAHA~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name one TCU mountain climbing champ......,.....oh you can’t? Well I can

Jim McBoob
Todd Assmunch
Harry Sachs

Now go ‘way, kid, ya bother me.........~~~~

Blake
11-28-2018, 05:18 PM

Just for fun

Miguel Onus
Sammy Richards
Plip Meters
Charles Tobin
Michael Rotch

Solid list. :tu

JohnnyZ
11-28-2018, 05:36 PM
Look at the little man tryin to step up to the top dog! HAHAHAHAHA~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name one TCU mountain climbing champ......,.....oh you can’t? Well I can

Jim McBoob
Todd Assmunch
Harry Sachs

Now go ‘way, kid, ya bother me.........~~~~
Yawn

JohnnyZ
11-28-2018, 05:37 PM
Solid list. :tu

You really this hard up Blake? My God guy.

JohnnyV
11-28-2018, 06:00 PM
Yawn
Look at ya, already out of energy with your low stamina....,~~~~~~

meanwhile, I can go all day with this...

USC Wiffleball Shot Put Champions
Allen Ranklebottom
Farley Drexel Hatcher
Junior Healy
Lloyd Christmas
Benny Rodriguez
Tipper Tipson
Aaron Butts

Go take a nap, kid, you’re exhausted and can’t hang with the major leaguers! Haha!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JohnnyZ
11-28-2018, 06:05 PM

Allen Ranklebottom
Farley Drexel Hatcher
Junior Healy
Lloyd Christmas
Benny Rodriguez
Tipper Tipson
Aaron Butts

Go take a nap, kid, you’re exhausted and can’t hang with the major leaguers! Haha!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JohnnyV, showing you don't know anything and are just a wannabe is sad. Do your thing little guy, be somebody.

Pity is setting in son, ok?

Blake
11-28-2018, 06:21 PM

Allen Ranklebottom
Farley Drexel Hatcher
Junior Healy
Lloyd Christmas
Benny Rodriguez
Tipper Tipson
Aaron Butts

Another solid list. :tu

JohnnyZ
11-28-2018, 06:32 PM
Another solid list. :tu

Dude, you really don't see it, really?

JohnnyZ
11-28-2018, 08:00 PM
Week 13 picks

Saints
Ravens
Broncos
Rams
Packers
Texans
Colts
Dolphins.....only one I had to...hmmm?
Bears
Steelers
Panthers
Chiefs
Titans
Pats
Seahawks
Eagles

JohnnyV
11-28-2018, 10:42 PM
Week 13 picks

Saints
Ravens
Broncos
Rams
Packers
Texans
Colts
Dolphins
Bears
Steelers
Panthers
Chiefs
Titans
Pats
Seahawks
Eagles

Darth_Pelican
11-28-2018, 11:32 PM

Allen Ranklebottom
Farley Drexel Hatcher
Junior Healy
Lloyd Christmas
Benny Rodriguez
Tipper Tipson
Aaron Butts

nice :tu

JohnnyZ
11-29-2018, 02:28 AM
nice :tu

Didn't even read it, did ya?

Does my knowledge of the game really bug you this much?

Am I suppose to pretend I haven't been into pro football for over 50 years, why?

I can still see Archie Manning running for his life, those early Saints teams were bad. Remember how they used to be in the west?

Falcons
Rams
Niners
Saints

That first season in 67.....3-11. First player ever drafted an Alabama fullback Les Kelly. My fav Saints name...Hokie Gajan....is that perfect or what?

JohnnyZ
11-29-2018, 06:09 AM
It was, he has BEASTMODE, that monster D, just a game manager.

Well BEASTMODE and that monster D are gone now, so how in the hell is Russel Wilson on the verge of another playoff run?

JohnnyZ
11-30-2018, 07:16 AM
Check it out.

NE...Mia...Buff...NYJ
Hous...Indy...Tenn...Jax
KC...LA...Den...Oak
Pitt...Balt...Cleve...Cin
LA...Sea...Ariz...SF
Chi...Min...GB...Det
No..Caro..Atl...TB
Dall...Phill,,,Wash ..NYG

Watch higher ranked teams beat the lower ranked. If both ranked the same the home team will win.

Cowboys in the same bracket as the Saints, yep that system....1-0.

Something I just came up with, see if it works, so far so good.

JohnnyZ
12-01-2018, 06:17 AM
The XFL Monsoons

Nothing but crooks, druggies and women beaters.idiots, pro wrestlers/footballers and.....Johnny "Blood" McNalley.

QB...Michael Vick, Jefferson Street Joe Gillium, Art Schlister, Jameis Winston
RB...O.J.Simpson, Adrian Peterson, Ray Rice, Maurice Clarett
RB...Kareem Hunt, Mercury Morris, Marshall Faulk, Marcus Dupree
WR...Warren Wells, Rae Carruth, Chad Johnson
WR...Bob Hayes, Tyreek Hill, Terrell Owens
TE....Arron Hernandez, Eric Green

Others....

Hollywood Henderson, Lawrence Taylor, Warren Sapp, Ruben Foster, Aldon Smith, Riley Washington, Lawrence Phillips, Josh Gordon, T.J.Ward, Marlon Humphrey, Michael Kendricks, Big Daddy Lipscomb, Bill Golberg, Dick the Brusier, Don Manoukian, Leon "Big Van Vader" White, Wahoo McDaneil, Leo "Lion" Nomellini, Danny Spivey, Brian Pillman, Jeremy Lane, JBL, Kellon Winslow Jr, Ricky Seales-Jones, Chris McCain, Ernie Ladd, Fritz Von Erich, Bronko Nagurski, Greg Hardy, Ray McDonald, Jah Reid, Josh Morgan. Michael Pittman, Jared Allen, Tank Johnson, Derrick Coleman, Darren Sharper, Sam Hurd,......

JohnnyZ
12-03-2018, 05:05 AM
Russell Wilson

Since Week 3, he’s thrown 24 touchdowns and only two interceptions.

At home this season, he has 13 touchdowns and one interception, with three more home games left to go.

In next week’s big game against the Minnesota Vikings (http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/teams/minnesota-vikings), he’ll be at home and he’ll be playing on Monday night; *****Wilson has the best passer rating in Monday Night Football history***** on a minimum of 150 career attempts.

He’s got the third-best road passer rating in the NFL this season, behind Mahomes and Rivers (http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/players/296194/philip-rivers).

His 63 touchdowns since the start of 2017 is the most in the league, seven more than any other player.

Since coming into the league in 2012, Wilson has thrown 58 touchdowns in December, six more than any other player.****He’s got the highest December passer rating in NFL history*******************

Against the NFC this season, Wilson has 21 touchdowns and one interception. Against the NFC West, he has 10 TD and 0 INT.

Right now 29/5 td/int and a GREAT 115 passer rating.

The guy is incredible, historically great.

"He and the Seahawks are 40-16 in the regular season in November, December and January since 2012, Wilson’s rookie season. That’s the most wins and best winning percentage (.714_ in the NFL over the final months of the season the last seven seasons."

Read more here: https://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/nfl/seattle-seahawks/article222231180.html#storylink=cpy

spurraider21
12-03-2018, 02:39 PM
Thread called "Tyreek Hill"

long ramble about Russell Wilson

translation:

JohnnyZ
12-03-2018, 02:43 PM
Dude, I talked about instead of making a bunch of clutter threads, keeping my stuff in this thread. Letting that Wilson thread die.

That's why this was here.

Week 13 picks

Saints
Ravens
Broncos
Rams
Packers
Texans
Colts
Dolphins.....only one I had to...hmmm?
Bears
Steelers
Panthers
Chiefs
Titans
Pats
Seahawks
Eagles

JohnnyZ
12-04-2018, 04:00 AM
Check it out.

NE...Mia...Buff...NYJ
Hous...Indy...Tenn...Jax
KC...LA...Den...Oak
LA...Sea...Ariz...SF
Chi...Min...GB...Det
No..Caro..Atl...TB

Watch higher ranked teams beat the lower ranked. If both ranked the same the home team will win.

Cowboys in the same bracket as the Saints, yep that system....1-0.

Something I just came up with, see if it works, so far so good.

So how did that SU picks system work?

NE...Mia...Buff...NYJ
Hous...Indy...Tenn...Jax
KC...LA...Den...Oak
LA...Sea...Ariz...SF
Chi...Min...GB...Det
No..Caro..Atl...TB

10 wins.

JohnnyZ
12-04-2018, 10:12 PM
Tyreek Hill was a stud RB in college, why the Chiefs don't have him with 8-10 carries? Get the guy out in space.

Darth_Pelican
12-04-2018, 10:22 PM
Tyreek Hill was a stud RB in college, why the Chiefs don't have him with 8-10 carries? Get the guy out in space.

Because the NFL Coaches are 1000x smarter than your fat lying googling ass.

JohnnyZ
12-04-2018, 11:10 PM
Because the NFL Coaches are 1000x smarter than your fat lying googling ass.

Let's break that down slick.

I've been knee deep into football since the late 50's, read all I could played all year long, it was football season 12 months out of the year on my block. Played 20 years organized football, I can talk players no present NFL coach has ever heard of, trust me. Google does me no good. And no the game is not all that complex.

Fat....hahahaha~~~

The Chiefs have had a slew of smallish speedy backs, hell....Stone Johnson Olympic sprinter***, Warren McVea 9.4. Joe Delaney 9.4/1000 yards as a rookie, Jamaal Charles 10.18. Why not the fastest of them all...Tyreek Hill?

Last week Hill had a 33 yard scamper and his career averages a gaudy 7.9...yep...7.9.

Now here is what's going to happen , we are going to see Hill get more carries. I'm the guy who said....Hill needs to play offense more not just return kicks, guess what? Hil will have more carries, wanna bet on that amigo?

I don't lie guy, I just have a ton of experience and guys like you can;t handle it.

*** died from injuries sustained in a preseason game.

Darth_Pelican
12-04-2018, 11:26 PM
Let's break that down slick.

I've been knee deep into football since the late 50's, read all I could played all year long, it was football season 12 months out of the year on my block. Played 20 years organized football, I can talk players no present NFL coach has ever heard of, trust me. Google does me no good. And no the game is not all that complex.

Fat....hahahaha~~~

The Chiefs have had a slew of smallish speedy backs, hell....Stone Johnson Olympic sprinter***, Warren McVea 9.4. Joe Delaney 9.4/1000 yards as a rookie, Jamaal Charles 10.18. Why not the fastest of them all...Tyreek Hill?

Last week Hill had a 33 yard scamper and his career averages a gaudy 7.9...yep...7.9.

Now here is what's going to happen , we are going to see Hill get more carries. I'm the guy who said....Hill needs to play offense more not just return kicks, guess what? Hil will have more carries, wanna bet on that amigo?

I don't lie guy, I just have a ton of experience and guys like you can;t handle it.

*** died from injuries sustained in a preseason game.

You’ve never been on the sidelines for an NFL game with coaches. You just live vicariously through them with the Google function. Hell, you don’t even attend NFL games.

You care so much for people to believe that you know the NFL. Then when they call you out on your bullshit, you just keep trying to regurgitate your fake resume, and try to prove it, and just beg for them to believe it. “Please believe me! I’m an NFL Historian! Look, I can name the ENTIRE 49ers lineup from 1973!”

No one here gives a fuck. Everyone on this site hates you and makes fun of you. You’re a 70 year old on a site in which everyone here is in their 20’s-40’s. It’s no wonder that everyone here thinks that you liked teenagers when you were in your 30s. Just go away.

JohnnyZ
12-04-2018, 11:44 PM
You’ve never been on the sidelines for an NFL game with coaches. You just live vicariously through them with the Google function. Hell, you don’t even attend NFL games.

You care so much for people to believe that you know the NFL. Then when they call you out on your bullshit, you just keep trying to regurgitate your fake resume, and try to prove it, and just beg for them to believe it. “Please believe me! I’m an NFL Historian! Look, I can name the ENTIRE 49ers lineup from 1973!”

No one here gives a fuck. Everyone on this site hates you and makes fun of you. You’re a 70 year old on a site in which everyone here is in their 20’s-40’s. It’s no wonder that everyone here thinks that you liked teenagers when you were in your 30s. Just go away.

Then there is always reality.

Why you ignore it...??? There is nobody anywhere who can talk the game on my level, And I constantly prove that. Look at you, calling strangers fat, refusing to accept the fact us old fucks will know a ton of shit those 20-40ites don't. A guy into the game for over 55 years knows the game, ok stupid?

Why do I need to act like I don't possess all this knowledge, that make sense to you?

I don't need to go to a concert to know what bands can cook. I don't need to stand on a sideline to get....

win the turnover battle
run the ball
stuff the run
get the QB
protect yours

....wins football games.

Seen a lot of football guy, played a lot of football, read a ton of books on every aspect of the game.

Not at all concerned with being liked, anyone who says....you liked teenagers....isn't someone I worry about....ok? If everybody here was cool with each other. I'd be the same, but it's never been like that, this is survival of the fitest.

The Texans/Chiefs very first great RB was a guy similiar to Tyreek Hil named Abner Haynes out of North Texas State, he was about the same size. Great runner, first 1000 yard Chiefs rusher. I have his rookie card, and it's a beauty.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/oRYAAOSwp-5bkykP/s-l640.jpg

That's not mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWQNKMyWpJg

Google?....................hahahahahahahaha~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

poster....come on guy cool all shit. I don't want to know all that shit. Keep it simple.

Ha~~~~