PDA

View Full Version : Turkey Day

JohnnyD
11-20-2018, 03:38 PM
My least favorite holiday.

I want to get a half pint of AA, mix my drink and watch three football games, back to back to back. When hungry there is all that food, all those pies. Life is good.

But.........that ain't gonna happen. I don't fish, don't hunt and couldn't care less about engines and car stuff. I'll be stuck with all those relatives that bore the hell out of me. All but a brother in law named Cody, he's cool he can talk the rasslin' and always has great pot. So we are like a couple kids because with all these old farts around we have to hide around to enjoy a joint. Takes me back to the 60's, ha!

We will get home in time to catch the late game, will have a doggie bag of food and I will steal a pie. I can finally mix my drink and had Cody roll me one for the road.

Don't get me wrong, only smoke pot anymore if somebody just hands me a joint. Yep, a rarity.

I hate saying grace, sitting there faking it , sucks. Fake saying grace with a buzz, ha!

Chucho
11-20-2018, 03:46 PM
If I had a "favorite" holiday, I guess it'd be Thanksgiving. You get all the "love" and family you get at Christmas but not horribly commercialized and Christmas is just exhausting. Thanksgiving is just a cool, short week, long weekend holiday break and comes as easy as it goes.

JohnnyD
11-20-2018, 03:52 PM
If I had a "favorite" holiday, I guess it'd be Thanksgiving. You get all the "love" and family you get at Christmas but not horribly commercialized and Christmas is just exhausting. Thanksgiving is just a cool, short week, long weekend holiday break and comes as easy as it goes.

I can see that, I just don't like having to chit chat with people who don't share my interests. I do feel stuck.

Love Christmas, now it's all about the gifts and smiles all around. No just sitting around on the level of Turkey Day.

FrostKing
11-20-2018, 04:00 PM
Avoid television on American holidays - heavy race mixing propaganda

JohnnyD
11-20-2018, 04:03 PM
Avoid television on American holidays - heavy race mixing propaganda

I think by now everybody gets the race thing.

Where you from, yep, forgot.

Blake
11-20-2018, 04:17 PM
My least favorite holiday.

I want to get a half pint of AA, mix my drink and watch three football games, back to back to back. When hungry there is all that food, all those pies. Life is good.

Yup....you're fat.

JohnnyD
11-20-2018, 04:24 PM
Yup....you're fat.

I can see it now, there ya sit all alone on Turkey Day with a mouse in one handle with your other hand down your pants trying to find all my old Avante threads. Nobody wanted you messing up their good time. And I won't be here so it's still you getting your Avante fix.

Turkey TV dinners ain't bad.

Blake
11-20-2018, 04:31 PM
I can see it now, there ya sit all alone on Turkey Day with a mouse in one handle with your other hand down your pants

The. Fuck?

Fat freak

JohnnyD
11-20-2018, 04:35 PM
The. Fuck?

Fat freak

Blake, I started to say...you can do better than me.....then it hit me, no no ya can't.

Queer.

JohnnyD
11-20-2018, 04:36 PM
I try people, I really do. But we just have too many here who just won't let me do anything else but............

Texas?

Millennial_Messiah
11-20-2018, 04:59 PM
My least favorite holiday when I was in high school, was always Labor Day.

Now it's probably Memorial Day or July 4th.

MultiTroll
11-20-2018, 05:37 PM
God must be so honored by mass gluttony and drunkenness and commercialized pro football.

Blake
11-20-2018, 06:57 PM
I try people, I really do.

Another lie

MultiTroll
11-20-2018, 07:31 PM
Another lie
What do the Great Dust Spec followers eat on turkey day?

JohnnyD
11-20-2018, 08:50 PM
My least favorite holiday when I was in high school, was always Labor Day.

Now it's probably Memorial Day or July 4th.

I can't remember anything about a Labor Day,

JohnnyD
11-20-2018, 08:51 PM
God must be so honored by mass gluttony and drunkenness and commercialized pro football.

God is way too busy to worry about that.

JohnnyD
11-20-2018, 08:53 PM
Another lie

Blake, have you ever talked with anyone about your mental problems? Dead serious.

This...I must annoy everyone I come in contact with....is called what?

pgardn
11-20-2018, 09:04 PM
God is way too busy to worry about that.

Whats he busy with?

I thought he just made universal laws and watched it playing out even though he already knows what’s gonna happen.

Spurtacular
11-20-2018, 09:05 PM
Blake, have you ever talked with anyone about your mental problems? Dead serious.

This...I must annoy everyone I come in contact with....is called what?

Give him a break; lowly cuck probably doesn't even get to see his "daughter" on the holiday.

JohnnyD
11-20-2018, 09:14 PM
Whats he busy with?

I thought he just made universal laws and watched it playing out even though he already knows what’s gonna happen.

He gets a prayer every second of every day, Weeding out the.....Dear God I need this field goal to go thru, I have a 100 on the game....from the...he's only two God, cancer, really?....takes time.

Chucho
11-20-2018, 09:20 PM
Give him a break; lowly cuck probably doesn't even get to see his "daughter" on the holiday.

LOL. Avante fanboi.

JohnnyD
11-20-2018, 09:30 PM
[QUOTE=Spurtacular;9607659]Give him a break; lowly cuck probably doesn't even get to see his "daughter" on the holiday.[/QUOTE

Let's drop this stupid cuck crap and talk like mature adults for a minute, ok? It's real obvious Blake has some wires crossed but he's fun to mess with and I'm sure you agree. I work the guy so bad it should be illegal....."I'm not fat"....here he comes..."fatso"....yep, he doesn't even see it. And you also work him. So why are we treating this guy like that? It really is on us, we should just ignore him, so why don't we?

I do feel guilty...

"I'm going to ignore you Blake". So what will that guarantee, that guarantees he will constantly be bumping everything I say back to the top. He freaks out being ignored and I know that, so here he comes constantly. How I worked him he had no clue.

Blake isn't happy with his life, so he needs to make others fell his pain. He wants others lives to be like his. This is why all he ever does is try his hardest to mess up a nice day.

He will show up here and prove my point.

Spurtacular
11-20-2018, 10:25 PM
LOL. Avante fanboi.

LOL Crusty doesn't know how to apply a meme.

JohnnyD
11-20-2018, 11:17 PM
LOL Crusty doesn't know how to apply a meme.

Spurtacular, don't play that stupid shit in my thread, ok? Either hassle me or talk about Blake, ok? Or of all things....Turkey Day.

MultiTroll
11-21-2018, 12:31 AM
He gets a prayer every second of every day, Weeding out the.....Dear God I need this field goal to go thru, I have a 100 on the game....from the...he's only two God, cancer, really?....takes time.
You're claiming God has limitations. :spin

BTW that fictional movie was already done. Jim Carrey, Morgan Freeman and Jennifer Aniston.

JohnnyD
11-21-2018, 12:36 AM
You're claiming God has limitations. :spin

BTW that fictional movie was already done. Jim Carrey, Morgan Freeman and Jennifer Aniston.

Where did you get that idea? I said He doesn't give His attention to frivolous things like....Dear God I need a 7 to fill this straight.

This is a very true story.

Me and a few buddies shared an apartment. Across the street were some other apartments. Like all apartment complexs the trash cans are all lined up out front. Sometimes we'd get drunk and/or loaded. So there we were throwing rocks from the driveway seeing if we could hit inside one of those trash cans across the street.

We never made it, a lot of close ones.

My granny is sick, the doctor telling us she had a long life, so be prepared. That night I hit a knee....Dear God. After my prayer....God could You give me a sign that You heard me? So I go out to the driveway, pick up a rock and........slamdunk, nailed it.

A few days later....Doc...she's coming around, I am a bit shocked. She lived another ten years.

Not too long after that it's some football game I had $$$$$$ on. So ....Dear God......yep, lost my $$$$$$$$$$$.

Spurtacular
11-21-2018, 01:59 AM
Spurtacular, don't play that stupid shit in my thread, ok? Either hassle me or talk about Blake, ok? Or of all things....Turkey Day.

You dense AF, bruh.

JohnnyD
11-21-2018, 02:03 AM
You dense AF, bruh.

Good boy doing what you were told, now beat it.

Spurtacular
11-21-2018, 02:08 AM
:cry

:lol

JohnnyD
11-21-2018, 03:19 AM

Ok ok, that was funny.:cry

Blake
11-21-2018, 08:18 AM
What do the Great Dust Spec followers eat on turkey day?

Turkey I'd imagine. But there's nobody that follows a dust speck.

Damn you're stupid.

benefactor
11-21-2018, 08:27 AM

Says the guy who keeps getting banned and re-registering on a site where 95% of the posters don't want him here.

Blake
11-21-2018, 09:01 AM
Says the guy who keeps getting banned and re-registering on a site where 95% of the posters don't want him here.

And visualizes me with my hand in my pants

MultiTroll
11-21-2018, 10:09 AM
Turkey I'd imagine. But there's nobody that follows a dust speck.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism

According to sociologists Ariela Keysar and Juhem Navarro-Rivera's review of numerous global studies on atheism, there are 450 to 500 million positive atheists and agnostics worldwide (7% of the world's population), with China having the most atheists in the world (200 million convinced atheists).[5] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism#cite_note-Demographics_Oxford_Keysar-5)Of the global atheist and non-religious population, 76% reside in Asia and the Pacific, while the remainder reside in Europe (12%), North America (5%), Latin America and the Caribbean (4%), sub-Saharan Africa (2%) and the Middle East and North Africa (less than 1%).[6 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism#cite_note-Pew_Global_Unaffiliated_12/2012-6)

pgardn
11-21-2018, 10:16 AM
Where did you get that idea? I said He doesn't give His attention to frivolous things like....Dear God I need a 7 to fill this straight.

This is a very true story.

Me and a few buddies shared an apartment. Across the street were some other apartments. Like all apartment complexs the trash cans are all lined up out front. Sometimes we'd get drunk and/or loaded. So there we were throwing rocks from the driveway seeing if we could hit inside one of those trash cans across the street.

We never made it, a lot of close ones.

My granny is sick, the doctor telling us she had a long life, so be prepared. That night I hit a knee....Dear God. After my prayer....God could You give me a sign that You heard me? So I go out to the driveway, pick up a rock and........slamdunk, nailed it.

A few days later....Doc...she's coming around, I am a bit shocked. She lived another ten years.

Not too long after that it's some football game I had $$$$$$ on. So ....Dear God......yep, lost my $$$$$$$$$$$.

Well heck that incident settles it.
You got God figured out.
Apparently this ability can be very lucrative.
You just Joel Olsteened the board.

You gotta big venue?

Blake
11-21-2018, 10:45 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism

According to sociologists Ariela Keysar and Juhem Navarro-Rivera's review of numerous global studies on atheism, there are 450 to 500 million positive atheists and agnostics worldwide (7% of the world's population), with China having the most atheists in the world (200 million convinced atheists).[5] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism#cite_note-Demographics_Oxford_Keysar-5)Of the global atheist and non-religious population, 76% reside in Asia and the Pacific, while the remainder reside in Europe (12%), North America (5%), Latin America and the Caribbean (4%), sub-Saharan Africa (2%) and the Middle East and North Africa (less than 1%).[6 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism#cite_note-Pew_Global_Unaffiliated_12/2012-6)

Which god do you follow, fabbs?

MultiTroll
11-21-2018, 10:55 AM
Which god do you follow, fabbs?
Created universe.
Created Earth.
Placed man then woman on it. They lived in a paradise with everlasting life, had prospect of satisfying work and were told to multiply and fill the Earth (meaning have sex, have children.) Every child born would have a stable perfect mother and father. Along with perfect, loving humans surrounding them. The liars / haters who cast God as anti sex are just satanic slanderers.

Blake
11-21-2018, 11:05 AM
Created universe.
Created Earth.
Placed man then woman on it. They lived in a paradise with everlasting life, had prospect of satisfying work and were told to multiply and fill the Earth (meaning have sex, have children.) Every child born would have a stable perfect mother and father. Along with perfect, loving humans surrounding them. The liars / haters who cast God as anti sex are just satanic slanderers.

So you follow Allah.

Got it.

Spurtacular
11-21-2018, 08:54 PM
So you follow Allah.

Got it.

:lmao Cuck's god.

DJR210
11-21-2018, 10:07 PM

:lol :tu

JohnnyD
11-21-2018, 11:43 PM

Have fun with this stuff guy, why are you so damn serious about a messageboard?

JohnnyD
11-21-2018, 11:51 PM
You got God figured out.

You gotta big venue?

What I've seen in my life is those with the Christian God in their life are better off than those playing this....bah humbug...bit. I've seen it.

Personally I have doubts about the Biblical account of how things went, but have no doubts something is responsible for all this. We can go with...God.

JohnnyD
11-21-2018, 11:53 PM
:lol :tu

Anyone calling a stranger a pedo for no reason at all is allowed to post, are you kidding me?

That would get you banned on every site I've posted on. As would the language here.

Everybody here running everybody else down is cool?

What rules do I break?

BUT......not having any rules is the attraction.

I post on a board that gets pissed if ya post two posts in a row....Double Posting...they call it.

Forums out there where you get off the topic of a thread.....three days ban, then 10, then....gone!

How many posters here would last long anywhere else?

Pavlov
11-22-2018, 01:29 AM
Have fun with this stuff guy, why are you so damn serious about a messageboard?You seriously re-reregistered after the site owner told you to fuck off twice.

JohnnyD
11-22-2018, 01:37 AM
You seriously re-reregistered after the site owner told you to fuck off twice.

If this were the old west I'd be a outlaw.

I was under the assumption we had no rules here. I guess we do.

Pavlov
11-22-2018, 02:45 AM
If this were the old west I'd be a outlaw.It's not. You're a creepy old man making lists.

I was under the assumption we had no rules here. I guess we do.Why did you come crawling back?

JohnnyD
11-22-2018, 03:12 AM
It's not. You're a creepy old man making lists.

Why did you come crawling back?

Not creepy even a little bit, creepy is you bugging everyone.

Everywhere else everyone is too uptight, here we have freaks like me. If you post other places then ya know this place is unique.

If I tried to play....so why are you....anywhere else, it's.....are you harrashing Pavlov? Here it's the norm.

Ok little man, time to go, you once again make me laugh as I had some time to kill. Yep,used and abused.

Gone~~~~

Pavlov
11-22-2018, 03:16 AM
Not creepy even a little bitYep, creepy.

Everywhere else everyone is too uptight, here we have freaks like me. If you post other places then ya know this place is unique.Then shut the fuck up about posters here you fat little bitch.

JohnnyD
11-22-2018, 03:21 AM
Yep, creepy.

Then shut the fuck up about posters here you fat little bitch.

See how easy that was, puddy in my hands.

Now, gone~~~

Pavlov
11-22-2018, 03:28 AM
See how easy that was, puddy in my hands.

Now, gone~~~:lmao puddy

It's putty you idiot.

Now, gone~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DJR210
11-22-2018, 03:34 AM
Anyone calling a stranger a pedo for no reason at all is allowed to post, are you kidding me?

That would get you banned on every site I've posted on. As would the language here.

Everybody here running everybody else down is cool?

What rules do I break?

BUT......not having any rules is the attraction.

I post on a board that gets pissed if ya post two posts in a row....Double Posting...they call it.

Forums out there where you get off the topic of a thread.....three days ban, then 10, then....gone!

How many posters here would last long anywhere else?

So why do you think it is, that with all those offenses you listed, that you're the one that get's banned? :lol

benefactor
11-22-2018, 01:09 PM
:lmao puddy

It's putty you idiot.

Now, gone~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

pgardn
11-23-2018, 09:56 AM
What I've seen in my life is those with the Christian God in their life are better off than those playing this....bah humbug...bit. I've seen it.

Personally I have doubts about the Biblical account of how things went, but have no doubts something is responsible for all this. We can go with...God.

One can still be Christian without claiming individual incidents as God reacting to you.
Or claimimg knowledge of your prayers that backfire.
But if you like backing into a corner, keep posting.

The bold does indeed have some medical evidence. But not just a Christian God.

We have a fine examples of good Christians on this board. Look to Chris for guidance.

DMC
11-24-2018, 02:24 AM
You got God figured out.

You gotta big venue?

For some reason, when I read your posts I feel like they should rhyme.

JohnnyZ
11-26-2018, 02:02 AM
I logged out when I left for TurkeyDay, knowing I'd be gone for a few days. When I went to log on, I needed to enter JohnnyD/Diamond my password. I don't care much for JohnnyD, prefer JohnnyZ, so...............

I bet I gained 6-8 pounds, so much food it was crazy. Hell, let me check it out....283 pounds....ouch~~~

STILL....have pie. Apple, Chocolate, Pumpkin, Lemon (my fav).

I'll give it this coming week of just slobbing out, then the following week time to hit it and get back down to that tight, sexy, monstrous 275.

I can't believe I missed LSU vs Tex A&M, sheesh. But, that is not the highest scoring NCAA game ever.

This goes great with Pumpkin pie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9Kvv522yjA