Everybody here used to love him:lol

The Closer
11-21-2018, 03:06 PM
Everybody here used to love him:lol

Who? :lol

HarlemHeat37
11-21-2018, 03:13 PM

I’ll check if the search function goes deep and quick..I was one of the only Durant haters here prior to him joining GS, this forum used to love him, believe it or not..

The Closer
11-21-2018, 03:19 PM
I’ll check if the search function goes deep and quick..I was one of the only Durant haters here prior to him joining GS, this forum used to love him, believe it or not..

:lol

Laker_1995
11-21-2018, 03:26 PM
This nigga joined the team that broke the fucken wins record in a season and were seconds away from going back to back. Maybe he’s the weak one ?

Will Hunting
11-21-2018, 03:26 PM
People used to lose their shit while defending Durant when Harlem would make threads about the fact he was a grown ass man with acne :lol

DMC
11-21-2018, 04:53 PM
If I heckled a 7 foot black athlete and he cursed me out, A) I would be proud of it and B) I would feel lucky that's all he did.

DMC
11-21-2018, 04:54 PM
This nigga joined the team that broke the fucken wins record in a season and were seconds away from going back to back. Maybe he’s the weak one ?

Lebron joined with Wade, Bosh and Ray Allen. Durant just upped the ante.

Kyle_Kuzma
11-21-2018, 04:54 PM
If I heckled a 7 foot black athlete and he cursed me out, A) I would be proud of it and B) I would feel lucky that's all he did.
spoken like a true cuck there boi

DMC
11-21-2018, 04:55 PM

Why wouldn't you be proud that someone like MJ cursed at you? You got to him, he spoke to you. Stop being a faggot (impossible for you, i know).

Kyle_Kuzma
11-21-2018, 04:56 PM
Why wouldn't you be proud that someone like MJ cursed at you? You got to him, he spoke to you. Stop being a faggot (impossible for you, i know).
proud for being ordered to stfu:rollin go suck his dick while you’re at it

DMC
11-21-2018, 04:58 PM

He says with a user name and avatar of a 2nd tier tall black athlete :lol

Kyle_Kuzma
11-21-2018, 05:14 PM
He says with a user name and avatar of a 2nd tier tall black athlete :lol
hey man, i got no beef with u.

peace out

spurraider21
11-21-2018, 05:14 PM
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234352

Broly
11-21-2018, 06:52 PM
Isn't Durbeta the grown man who is heckling others on Twitter? Using burner accounts for god's sake. This dude is such a loser, a coward and now a hypocrite.

Laker_1995
11-21-2018, 07:10 PM

True true. I feel it

djohn2oo8
11-21-2018, 08:04 PM
Isn't Durbeta the grown man who is heckling others on Twitter? Using burner accounts for god's sake. This dude is such a loser, a coward and now a hypocrite.
Now he’s out there liking comments regarding Green getting traded :lol

Laker_1995
11-21-2018, 09:29 PM
Now he’s out there liking comments regarding Green getting traded :lol

Wait is this true ? Lmao

Chris
11-21-2018, 09:34 PM
Burner accounts are corny and weak. Durant should stfu.

djohn2oo8
11-21-2018, 09:42 PM
Wait is this true ? Lmao

Laker_1995
11-21-2018, 09:47 PM

Fucking KD lmao

Killakobe81
11-21-2018, 10:43 PM

Guilty, I liked him

CitizenDwayne
11-21-2018, 11:43 PM
Durant’s a bitch who can’t take criticism, these are things we know

Phillip
11-22-2018, 01:01 AM

not remotely similar

DMC
11-22-2018, 02:24 AM
not remotely similar

:lol sure

Everyone said it was then. My how time heals old wounds.

Spurtacular
11-22-2018, 02:38 AM

Durant ain't able to beat up the average 5'10" white fan, tbh.

Othyus Lalanne
11-22-2018, 03:01 AM

I don't knoiw if i am on record here, but i did.

He has a point. If i have a Syfy movie avatar does not mean i am wrong about something movie related.

Burner accounts are corny and weak. Durant should stfu.

depnds how they are used. MSG boards lack proper norms so if not abused they are there to keep the mod nuttery down a bit.

Durant’s a bitch who can’t take criticism, these are things we know

It's sad. We should move on from ring definning athletes and not franchises.

Just look at him:

http://sportige.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Kevin-Durant-Gollum-Meme-e1472564919184.jpg

Phillip
11-22-2018, 03:26 AM

For one, Ray Allen wasn't on the team until 2 years later.

Second, Bosh was a new arrival as well, there was no established core with any semblance of chemistry before LeBron arrived.

Third, the Heat weren't particularly good prior to LeBron and Bosh arriving. It's not like they were back to back 67+ win finals teams. They couldnt even break 50 wins.

So yeah, it's hardly similar at all.

The issues with the Heat wasn't so much the fact that they joined forces, it was the way they handled it all, with all the theatrics and guarantees. But the team itself was completely unproven, and had their fair share of flaws to work through.

The issue with the Warriors is that they completely ruined any chance of balance in the NBA for several years.

FrostKing
11-22-2018, 04:12 AM
Grown man?

Pea brained black athlete

hater
11-22-2018, 08:35 AM

:lmao

BD24
11-22-2018, 10:45 AM
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234352

Harlem craves validation so much on here it always makes me wonder how pathetic the guy is in real life

Bill_Brasky
11-22-2018, 11:55 AM

Everyone overreacted to Lebron going to Miami to the point that once they realized how retarded they were being, they over corrected and gave Durfaggot a pass for his bitch ass move.

LeBron should have gotten little to no criticism. Durant should have been eviscerated. The opposite happened.

11-22-2018, 12:41 PM

Harlem craves validation so much on here it always makes me wonder how pathetic the guy is in real life

Kobe'sAchilles
11-22-2018, 01:35 PM
Durant is part of this new generation of divas that are used to first class flights, 5 star hotels, personal nutritionist/ doctors, and making more money than they know what to do with it. He is so used to being pampered that he doesn't know how to handle any confrontation and expects a perfect working environment from both the teammates and the media. I just laugh when players try to act tough and are like I'm from the streets and blah blah blah... then they go home to their mansions and drive their range rover and eat from that personal chef.

KobeScored81
11-22-2018, 03:35 PM
Everybody ain’t built like Kobe. Everybody hated him, still didn’t give a fuck.

Chris
11-22-2018, 03:56 PM
Kobe raped.

ambchang
11-22-2018, 06:10 PM

One of the greatest fallacies in nba lore.

Kobe cared deeply about how he’s viewed and spent his entire career shaping his public image.

Laker_1995
11-22-2018, 06:16 PM
Kobe raped.

Ok

Clipper Nation
11-22-2018, 06:28 PM

Kobe cared deeply about how he’s viewed and spent his entire career shaping his public image.
This. Kobe has always been Durbeta-level insecure.

BD24
11-22-2018, 07:52 PM

Yep.

Now if u want a star that didn’t give a fuck look no further than Tim Duncan. The guy just wanted to play ball, that’s it and that’s all.

DMC
11-22-2018, 08:06 PM
Everyone overreacted to Lebron going to Miami to the point that once they realized how retarded they were being, they over corrected and gave Durfaggot a pass for his bitch ass move.

LeBron should have gotten little to no criticism. Durant should have been eviscerated. The opposite happened.

Yep. I said it at the time about Lebron.

DMC
11-22-2018, 08:10 PM
For one, Ray Allen wasn't on the team until 2 years later.

Second, Bosh was a new arrival as well, there was no established core with any semblance of chemistry before LeBron arrived.

Third, the Heat weren't particularly good prior to LeBron and Bosh arriving. It's not like they were back to back 67+ win finals teams. They couldnt even break 50 wins.

So yeah, it's hardly similar at all.

The issues with the Heat wasn't so much the fact that they joined forces, it was the way they handled it all, with all the theatrics and guarantees. But the team itself was completely unproven, and had their fair share of flaws to work through.

The issue with the Warriors is that they completely ruined any chance of balance in the NBA for several years.

Three face of the franchise players, two who left their respective teams to "team up" with another. It's not the same but moves like that were precursors to what we have now, and what we have now will only get worse. So it doesn't have to be the same to be a precursor. That's why I said "upped the ante". Basically Durant's move was more bitch than Lebron's. But lets not pretend Lebron stumbled into that trio during "The Decision".

DMC
11-22-2018, 08:12 PM

Psychotic, narcissistic behavior isn't something you typically exalt.

KobeScored81
11-22-2018, 10:54 PM

Proof? You might be right, but Kobe was mentally tough.

you never heard him cry over boo’s like LeBron.

KobeScored81
11-22-2018, 10:55 PM
This. Kobe has always been Durbeta-level insecure.

Stop it

ambchang
11-23-2018, 10:16 AM
Proof? You might be right, but Kobe was mentally tough.

you never heard him cry over boo’s like LeBron.

He was a nice family guy until he got busted for the rape allegation.

He then decided that he will cater to the tough crowd and started to be all gangsta. He kept making up stories that nobody can corroborate like how he destroyed tmac in a one on one game. It was repeated enough that It somehow became truth. He also painted the idea about his sophistication with playing piano and speaking Italian. He inserts himself in the media whenever the spotlight is away from him. He tried to take credit for anything that happens around the league (working out with Kawhi being one, those stupid review videos being the other, how he helped with recruiting the players to the lakers)

He cried like a little girl and snitched like shit when he got interrogated by police. Real tough right there.

Do I have proof? No. I’m not his personal psychologist but all the signs are there. Just like you have no proof he doesn’t care when he incessantly inserts himself in the media. I mean, his entire last game was scripted down to the mamba out phrase with all the merchandise that came along with it. It’s WWE level.

And he never cried? You forgot about the parking lot video already? You forgot about him throwing a game seven already? He forgot him blaming everybody but himself for the Celtic series again? MVPau, shaq and Dwight all got thrown under the bus by him so that he can further his image. He tried doing that to Jackson but kfc was too smart for that.

KobeScored81
11-23-2018, 04:23 PM
He was a nice family guy until he got busted for the rape allegation.

He then decided that he will cater to the tough crowd and started to be all gangsta. He kept making up stories that nobody can corroborate like how he destroyed tmac in a one on one game. It was repeated enough that It somehow became truth. He also painted the idea about his sophistication with playing piano and speaking Italian. He inserts himself in the media whenever the spotlight is away from him. He tried to take credit for anything that happens around the league (working out with Kawhi being one, those stupid review videos being the other, how he helped with recruiting the players to the lakers)

He cried like a little girl and snitched like shit when he got interrogated by police. Real tough right there.

Do I have proof? No. I’m not his personal psychologist but all the signs are there. Just like you have no proof he doesn’t care when he incessantly inserts himself in the media. I mean, his entire last game was scripted down to the mamba out phrase with all the merchandise that came along with it. It’s WWE level.

And he never cried? You forgot about the parking lot video already? You forgot about him throwing a game seven already? He forgot him blaming everybody but himself for the Celtic series again? MVPau, shaq and Dwight all got thrown under the bus by him so that he can further his image. He tried doing that to Jackson but kfc was too smart for that.

Lol don’t try to switch the narrative. I clearly said you never heard Kobe cry over crowds booing him. A treatment he got from nearly every road arena every time he touched the ball for multiple seasons. Kobe embraced being the villain. At the end of the day no matter what drama was going on around him he always brought it on the court. That’s called being mentally tough.

The rest of what you said is obviously your own personal spite towards him. His last game was scripted? He speaks italian? Dwight is a loser? Pau was soft in the 08 finals? Shaq admitted he was lazy and selfish? How long have you been waiting to type up all this bullsht Lol but that’s fine that you hate him. many ppl hate him. And again Kobe doesn’t give a fuck about you or any of the others that feel the same... that’s also why hes loved ;)

djohn2oo8
11-23-2018, 05:57 PM
Weird obsession with Kobe. He’s done. Retired.

ambchang
11-23-2018, 06:34 PM
Lol don’t try to switch the narrative. I clearly said you never heard Kobe cry over crowds booing him. A treatment he got from nearly every road arena every time he touched the ball for multiple seasons. Kobe embraced being the villain. At the end of the day no matter what drama was going on around him he always brought it on the court. That’s called being mentally tough.

The rest of what you said is obviously your own personal spite towards him. His last game was scripted? He speaks italian? Dwight is a loser? Pau was soft in the 08 finals? Shaq admitted he was lazy and selfish? How long have you been waiting to type up all this bullsht Lol but that’s fine that you hate him. many ppl hate him. And again Kobe doesn’t give a fuck about you or any of the others that feel the same... that’s also why hes loved ;)

Honestly your original message wasn’t that clean about kobe being boo agnostic. I would agree with you on that but that’s part of the persona.

MVPau being soft is about the funniest things I’ve heard and I am shocked it really has become the truth. So MVPau was soft in 08 leading to the lakers losing. What about 10? Why didn’t he get the praise? He shot 53% from the field but didn’t get too many shots because mr Bryant was too busy getting killed by Paul pierce.

Kobe speaks Italian is a fact, he uses it to sell him being a sophisticated personality. It’s pretty obvious.

Shaq saying he’s lazy and selfish? Like kobe was the epitome of being team first.

What does Dwight being a loser means? He’s certainly immature but kobe in his pursuit of his own glory refused to work with multiple talent teammates and has discord every step of the way. At some point you have to ask is it really kob or is it everybody else.

Contrary to what you think, kobe cares a lot about other people hating him. Just that he knew that would add to his lore. He’s smart I will give you that.

ambchang
11-23-2018, 06:35 PM

I know annoying that laker fans kept digging his coarpse and parade it around.

Killakobe81
11-24-2018, 12:37 AM

Agree, please stop...
HE hasn't been relevant in over 5 years save for one special but ultimately meaningless final game.

Killakobe81
11-24-2018, 12:38 AM
I know annoying that laker fans kept digging his coarpse and parade it around.

:rollin
The ironing...

Mr. Body
11-24-2018, 02:07 AM
I was over at Reddit for a while over the summer. Laker choads kept trying to insert Kobe into discussions of whether LeBron or Jordan was the better player. It was hilarious.

BD24
11-24-2018, 10:00 AM
I was over at Reddit for a while over the summer. Laker choads kept trying to insert Kobe into discussions of whether LeBron or Jordan was the better player. It was hilarious.
My brother in law does this stupid shit. Like dude, no, Kobe would be lucky to be considered top 10. To compare him to Jordan is fucking outrageous

Mr. Body
11-24-2018, 02:36 PM
My brother in law does this stupid shit. Like dude, no, Kobe would be lucky to be considered top 10. To compare him to Jordan is fucking outrageous

Kobe required Shaq to be top notch, and then second batch of runs he had Pau Gasol gifted to him, Lamar Odom, and a good young Andrew Bynum. Basically Kobe had to have the top post players of his generation to even compete.

ambchang
11-24-2018, 04:17 PM
Kobe required Shaq to be top notch, and then second batch of runs he had Pau Gasol gifted to him, Lamar Odom, and a good young Andrew Bynum. Basically Kobe had to have the top post players of his generation to even compete.

Kenny smith won two rings with the best post player playing next to him.

Othyus Lalanne
11-26-2018, 06:13 AM
Psychotic, narcissistic behavior isn't something you typically exalt.

You think Timmy ever gave a fuck what others did think of him outside of Pop and some teammates?

DMC
11-26-2018, 09:16 AM
You think Timmy ever gave a fuck what others did think of him outside of Pop and some teammates?

Yes

Double-Up
11-26-2018, 09:49 AM
He seemed decent before the GS signing so yeah. Then he went and made LeBron's move look good and the rest is history.

DJR210
11-26-2018, 12:43 PM

I do recall you calling him "Dominos" for quite some time :lol