PDA

View Full Version : It's 2018 and the Spurs have ZERO 3&D player in their roster...

JakeCuenca
11-21-2018, 11:45 PM
Yo, how that shit possible?

Da fuck..

https://i.imgflip.com/1bhgqb.jpg

RD2191
11-21-2018, 11:48 PM
Tbh I have no idea wtf patfo was thinking with this roster.

NASpurs
11-21-2018, 11:50 PM
Actually the sad part is that they think Dante Cunningham is that player :lol

SpurPadre
11-21-2018, 11:51 PM
It's a revolutionary new kind of player: 0&D player

JakeCuenca
Man OG Anunoby would have been nice. I'm confident they didnt want anunoby and was focused on getting a White "yes man" big. His fro was too much for pop?

They would have significantly reduced the raptors ceiling by stealing Anunoby. The Kid is a defensive monster that can shoot threes.

JakeCuenca
Actually the sad part is that they think Dante Cunningham is that player :lol

:lmao

SpurPadre
11-21-2018, 11:52 PM

Well, he compared Forbes to Curry last year, which should've been an alarming indicator of what was to come, tbh.

SpurPadre
11-21-2018, 11:53 PM
It's a revolutionary new kind of player: 0&0D player

RD2191
11-21-2018, 11:55 PM
Well, he compared Forbes to Curry last year, which should've been an alarming indicator of what was to come, tbh.

Tbh :lol

Mugen
11-21-2018, 11:56 PM

Maybe RC meant Riley Curry

Kurgan
11-21-2018, 11:58 PM

That's the problem - they weren't thinking. The writing was on the wall last summer when they signed Mills to that terrible contract and brought in Joffrey - the worst big I've ever seen play for the Spurs. Brain drain after losing all the talented assistants and front office personnel over the years(Bud for instance). Too many shitty yes men surround Pop and Buford these days.

SpurPadre
11-22-2018, 12:00 AM
Maybe RC meant Riley Curry

It was Pop, tbh.

RD2191
11-22-2018, 12:01 AM
That's the problem - they weren't thinking. The writing was on the wall last summer when they signed Mills to that terrible contract and brought in Joffrey - the worst big I've ever seen play for the Spurs. Brain drain after losing all the talented assistants and front office personal over the years(Bud for instance). Too many shitty yes men surround Pop and Buford these days.

Excellent point. I hope this doesn't turn into a Dallas Cowboys situation. It's time people started calling out Pop and RC for the questionable personnel moves these past few seasons.

Mugen
11-22-2018, 12:02 AM
Said it many times since the summer but it's honestly impressive how terrible a roster they were able to build even with the cars they were dealt...

I have almost no doubt that RC asked for Poetl instead of OG or Siakam, he probably did a fist pump when he got Masai to agree and it only cost him an additional 5mil :lmao

Mugen
11-22-2018, 12:05 AM
Excellent point. I hope this doesn't turn into a Dallas Cowboys situation. It's time people started calling out Pop and RC for the questionable personnel moves these past few seasons.

:lol It's San Antonio my dude, the media isn't going to call out the only show in town....

Shit look at most of this board, they think that Bryn is a good player, Pop is still a top 15 coach in the league, and the Spurs are a couple of unlucky breaks away from being a top 2 seed in the West, RC did the best he could with Kawhi...

It's going to be worse than Dallas unless Pop is gone at the end of the year unfortunately....

Kurgan
11-22-2018, 12:10 AM

That's almost impossible to do in San Antonio. The Pop/Buford regime have the local sports media terrified. SA is like a third world country when it comes to objective sports journalism and Pop is the tyrant keeping any and all dissenting voices silenced.

DAF86
11-22-2018, 12:12 AM
It's a revolutionary new kind of player: 0&D player

Where's the D though? :lol

JakeCuenca
11-22-2018, 12:13 AM
Watching the 60 win team Hawks, and now the Bucks. I'm almost certain Coach Bud was the engineer behind the fast moving 2012-2014 team.

Just watch the bucks right now and they play like spurs lite.

SpurPadre
11-22-2018, 12:15 AM
Where's the D though? :lol

Up Forbes' ass, tbh.

RD2191
11-22-2018, 12:21 AM
:lol It's San Antonio my dude, the media isn't going to call out the only show in town....

Shit look at most of this board, they think that Bryn is a good player, Pop is still a top 15 coach in the league, and the Spurs are a couple of unlucky breaks away from being a top 2 seed in the West, RC did the best he could with Kawhi...

It's going to be worse than Dallas unless Pop is gone at the end of the year unfortunately....

That's almost impossible to do in San Antonio. The Pop/Buford regime have the local sports media terrified. SA is like a third world country when it comes to objective sports journalism and Pop is the tyrant keeping any and all dissenting voices silenced.

It's unfortunate tbh. Maybe one day the SA media will grow a pair and ask the tough questions. Maybe we can get Bobby Ramos on the case. :lol

https://youtu.be/bhCJ3eQ8kRo

Kurgan
11-22-2018, 12:22 AM
Watching the 60 win team Hawks, and now the Bucks. I'm almost certain Coach Bud was the engineer behind the fast moving 2012-2014 team.

Just watch the bucks right now and they play like spurs lite.

Yup, and Pop is trying to go backwards and revive the style of the mid 2000 Spurs. Except this time, he doesn't have the big three to carry his ass :lol

TimDunkem
11-22-2018, 12:43 AM

I already knew then that he would be on the roster for years to come because Pop obviously likes him. Probably wanted to give him a contract due to his baby mama drama.

Hence my nickname Charity Case.

Roscoe P. Coltrane
11-22-2018, 01:22 AM
Said it many times since the summer but it's honestly impressive how terrible a roster they were able to build even with the cars they were dealt...

I have almost no doubt that RC asked for Poetl instead of OG or Siakam, he probably did a fist pump when he got Masai to agree and it only cost him an additional 5mil :lmao Do you think that RC makes that trade with out Pop's approval? Pop makes the final decision RC just makes it happen.

r0drig0lac
11-22-2018, 06:28 AM
while the competitive teams have at least 2 or 3 players of this profile in the cast, Spurs with Dinwidie and Carroll would already look much better than currently

YGWHI
11-22-2018, 07:05 AM
Man OG Anunoby would have been nice. I'm confident they didnt want anunoby and was focused on getting a White "yes man" big. His fro was too much for pop?

They would have significantly reduced the raptors ceiling by stealing Anunoby. The Kid is a defensive monster that can shoot threes.

He has said in public, his goal-player is Kawhi, he said he's trying to model his game after Kawhi

You should know that PATFO doesn't want players who like our former SF...That's the only reason why Simmons, Dedmon, Danny Green, OG aren't on this team.

duncan2k5
11-22-2018, 07:29 AM
yet when i mention we need to make changes to the roster and start trading ppl, everyone attacks me...

YGWHI
11-22-2018, 07:48 AM
yet when i mention we need to make changes to the roster and start trading ppl, everyone attacks me...

Because you're looking at it from the wrong angle, bro.

This team doesn't have many assets to sign better players. If you expect they sell everything and tank...won't happen under Pop. Never.

RC_Drunkford
11-22-2018, 12:57 PM

Spurs have to make trades but most players that are moveable (Bertans, Forbes, Belinelli) can only be moved after december 15th. Here's to hope they will actually make some

Kobe'sAchilles
11-22-2018, 01:29 PM
Honestly we never recovered once we lost the Golden god. His injury lost us a chance to repeat, "forced" Pop to play the turd towers against OKC, and then "forced" the franchise into thinking that signing Pau Gasoft for 16 million a year was a good move. Tiago Splitter is the most underrated player of all time tbh

Spurtacular
11-22-2018, 02:56 PM
Spurs have to make trades but most players that are moveable (Bertans, Forbes, Belinelli) can only be moved after december 15th. Here's to hope they will actually make some

They have to make moves according to you. I doubt this is how PATFO sees it.

duncan2k5
11-22-2018, 07:24 PM
Because you're looking at it from the wrong angle, bro.

This team doesn't have many assets to sign better players. If you expect they sell everything and tank...won't happen under Pop. Never.

When did I say we need to trade what we have for better players? I said we need to trade for players who fit the current NBA... for example LMA is better than Ariza....but Ariza fits in better with this current NBA