PDA

View Full Version : Little Girl Who Wrote Essay Denouncing Black On Black Crime Killed

Spurtacular
11-22-2018, 03:55 PM
She called this chaos. Dems love their chaos though. Sad indeed.

R.I.P. Star

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/sandra-parks-who-wrote-an-essay-about-gun-violence-is-killed-by-stray-bullet/ar-BBPYvt9?ocid=spartandhp

boutons_deux
11-22-2018, 04:00 PM
What does gun slaughter have to do with Dems?

The Closer
11-22-2018, 04:01 PM
Black on black is a problem too.

Pavlov
11-22-2018, 04:26 PM
She called this chaos. Dems love their chaos though. Sad indeed.

R.I.P. Star

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/sandra-parks-who-wrote-an-essay-about-gun-violence-is-killed-by-stray-bullet/ar-BBPYvt9?ocid=spartandhpInstantly politicizing a little girls tragic death.

You're a piece of shit.

Spurtacular
11-22-2018, 04:36 PM
Instantly politicizing a little girls tragic death.

You're a piece of shit.

I should not express this girl's award-winning words that fore-eulogized her death, you say.

You're an absolute piece of shit.

Pavlov
11-22-2018, 04:37 PM
I shouldn't express this girl's award-winning words that fore-eulogized her death, you say.

You're an absolute piece of shit.Where did she say "Dems" derp?

Show the quote.

Spurtacular
11-22-2018, 04:40 PM
Where did she say "Dems" derp?

Show the quote.

She said black on black crime. Democrats continue to ignore this. Sad.

ElNono
11-22-2018, 04:40 PM
Wonder how her essay scored with the NRA, tbh... RIP...

AaronY
11-22-2018, 04:44 PM
OP gleeful over this death as its a great opportunity for him to score some political points tbh

Spurtacular
11-22-2018, 04:48 PM
Wonder how her essay scored with the NRA, tbh... RIP...

I'm betting her black on black crime line knocked her down from 1st to 3rd place. She was a martyr for the cause long before she was a martyr for the cause.

Indeed RIP

Spurtacular
11-22-2018, 04:56 PM
OP gleeful over this death as its a great opportunity for him to score some political points tbh

Chumpette wants 'political points' in the form of ignoring her death and her cause. Despicable.

ElNono
11-22-2018, 04:59 PM
Well, her essay wasn't about black on black crime, but senseless deaths... here's an excerpt:

She said she chose violence as the focus of her essay because "all you hear about is somebody dying or somebody getting shot and people do not just think about whose father or son or granddaughter or grandson who it was that was just killed."

In a excerpt from her essay she read on air, Sandra said part of the solution was empathy.

"We shall overcome when we begin to understand and accept others," she wrote. "We shall overcome when we eliminate the negative and nasty comments people make about each other. We shall overcome when we love each other and people around us."

Something to learn there... white or black...

Spurtacular
11-22-2018, 05:22 PM
I just hope that we can combat this pervasive culture of destruction fostered by Democrats so that we can avoid murders like these. Truly sad.

LaSíSí
11-22-2018, 05:26 PM
Well, her essay wasn't about black on black crime, but senseless deaths... here's an excerpt:

She said she chose violence as the focus of her essay because "all you hear about is somebody dying or somebody getting shot and people do not just think about whose father or son or granddaughter or grandson who it was that was just killed."

In a excerpt from her essay she read on air, Sandra said part of the solution was empathy.

"We shall overcome when we begin to understand and accept others," she wrote. "We shall overcome when we eliminate the negative and nasty comments people make about each other. We shall overcome when we love each other and people around us."

That's a mighty broad stroke you just made. Too bad her words defy you.

We are in a state of chaos. In this city in which I live, I hear and see examples of this almost everyday. Little children are victims of senseless gun violence. There is too much black on black crime. Many have lost faith in America and its ability to be a living example of Dr. King's dream!

Millennial_Messiah
11-22-2018, 05:31 PM
Instantly politicizing a little girls tragic death.

You're a piece of shit.
It's an even bigger piece of shit to sweep the root of the problem under the rug, though

LaSíSí
11-22-2018, 05:37 PM
It's an even bigger piece of shit to sweep the root of the problem under the rug, though

Chump is the biggest piece of shit on this board, arguably.

Galileo
11-22-2018, 05:56 PM
This is very very sad. I see the suspect had a previous record for armed robbery.

Spurminator
11-22-2018, 06:04 PM

We are in a state of chaos. In this city in which I live, I hear and see examples of this almost everyday. Little children are victims of senseless gun violence. There is too much black on black crime. Many have lost faith in America and its ability to be a living example of Dr. King's dream!

No, her essay is about Dr. King.

Spurtacular
11-22-2018, 06:20 PM
No, her essay is about Dr. King.

You're an idiot.

ElNono
11-22-2018, 06:21 PM

Here's the whole essay, I don't see how her words defy me at all...

Sometimes, I sit back and I have to escape from what I see and hear every day. I put my headphones on and let the music take me away. I move to the beat and try to think about life and what everything means. When I do; I come to the same conclusion … we are in a state of chaos. In the city in which I live, I hear and see examples of chaos almost everyday. Little children are victims of senseless gun violence. There is too much black on black crime. As an African-American, that makes me feel depressed. Many people have Lost faith in America and its ability to be a living example of Dr. King’s dream!

The truth is faith and hope in what people can do, has been lost in the poor choices we make. We shall overcome has been lost in the lie of who we have become! So now, the real truth is, we need to rewrite our story so that faith and hope for a better tomorrow, is not only within us, but we believe it and we put it into actions.

Our first truth is that we must start caring about each other. We need to be empathetic and try to walk in each other’s shoes. We shall overcome when we eliminate the negative and nasty comments people make about each other. We shall overcome, when we love ourselves and the people around us. Then, we become our brothers keeper.

Our second truth is that we need to have purpose. We are the future generation, therefore we must have an education to make a positive difference in the world. We are the future leaders, but if we don’t have an education, we will accomplish nothing. We will overcome, when we use our education to make the world a better place. We will become the next President, law enforcement officers, teachers, doctors, lawyers, and law makers. We cannot continue to put the responsibility on other people. It is our responsibility as future leaders!

We must not allow the lies of violence, racism, and prejudice to be our truth. The truth begins with us. Instead of passing each other like ships in the night, we must fight until our truths stretch to the ends of the world.

ElNono
11-22-2018, 06:24 PM
What you have now is the prototypical conservative making this about "black on black crime", and the prototypical liberal making this about "gun violence", which will drown the rest of the essay...

LaSíSí
11-22-2018, 06:36 PM

Sometimes, I sit back and I have to escape from what I see and hear every day. I put my headphones on and let the music take me away. I move to the beat and try to think about life and what everything means. When I do; I come to the same conclusion … we are in a state of chaos. In the city in which I live, I hear and see examples of chaos almost everyday. Little children are victims of senseless gun violence. There is too much black on black crime. As an African-American, that makes me feel depressed. Many people have Lost faith in America and its ability to be a living example of Dr. King’s dream!

The truth is faith and hope in what people can do, has been lost in the poor choices we make. We shall overcome has been lost in the lie of who we have become! So now, the real truth is, we need to rewrite our story so that faith and hope for a better tomorrow, is not only within us, but we believe it and we put it into actions.

Our first truth is that we must start caring about each other. We need to be empathetic and try to walk in each other’s shoes. We shall overcome when we eliminate the negative and nasty comments people make about each other. We shall overcome, when we love ourselves and the people around us. Then, we become our brothers keeper.

Our second truth is that we need to have purpose. We are the future generation, therefore we must have an education to make a positive difference in the world. We are the future leaders, but if we don’t have an education, we will accomplish nothing. We will overcome, when we use our education to make the world a better place. We will become the next President, law enforcement officers, teachers, doctors, lawyers, and law makers. We cannot continue to put the responsibility on other people. It is our responsibility as future leaders!

We must not allow the lies of violence, racism, and prejudice to be our truth. The truth begins with us. Instead of passing each other like ships in the night, we must fight until our truths stretch to the ends of the world.

You've been defied. Clearly, she called out the high black on black crime rate.

ElNono
11-22-2018, 06:39 PM
You've been defied. Clearly, she called out the high black on black crime rate.

You've been defied. Clearly, she called out violence, racism, and prejudice.

ElNono
11-22-2018, 06:39 PM
Too easy...

Pavlov
11-22-2018, 06:51 PM
:lol El Nono politely annihilates another incel.

Pavlov
11-22-2018, 06:52 PM
I just hope that we can combat this pervasive culture of destruction fostered by Democrats so that we can avoid murders like these. Truly sad.What are you doing to stop murders?

LaSíSí
11-22-2018, 07:01 PM
You've been defied. Clearly, she called out violence, racism, and prejudice.

Lies of racism; then again, the writing is not clear nor concise to say for sure. Her objection to the high black on black crime rate is not in question though.

Ginobilly
11-22-2018, 07:08 PM
I blame rap for this:lmao

Spurtacular
11-22-2018, 07:11 PM
What are you doing to stop murders?

I'd start by having outburst against people who espouse this poor dead girl's values....

Oh, wait!

:lmao Sociopath Chump

ElNono
11-22-2018, 07:16 PM
Lies of racism; then again, the writing is not clear nor concise to say for sure. Her objection to the high black on black crime rate is not in question though.

No doubt that black on black crime is part of the problem.

Now, if you read that whole essay and the only thing that you get from it is "black on black crime", then that says way more about your sorry ass than the essay itself.

That's why I said, the essay is not about "black on black crime", because it isn't.

Ginobilly
11-22-2018, 07:22 PM
At the of the end of the day everybody is responsible for their actions. Everybody has the choice to go to school and get an education to get a decent job. Usa is not mejico or some corrupt latin american country with a shitty economy. I dont feel sorry for the people who get involved in illicit activities and end up getting killed or locked up. Nobody forced you to buy a gun or get into any gang and start shooting people.

Spurtacular
11-22-2018, 07:23 PM
No doubt that black on black crime is part of the problem.

Now, if you read that whole essay and the only thing that you get from it is "black on black crime", then that says way more about your sorry ass than the essay itself.

That's why I said, the essay is not about "black on black crime", because it isn't.

I don't know about LaSiSi; but I did read the entire essay. Nobody ever said the only thing I got from it was black on black crime. You independently decided that since it was the (outright) thesis of the essay that it needed to be disregarded.

Spurminator
11-22-2018, 07:29 PM
You're an idiot.

That's a very sociopath thing to say.

Spurtacular
11-22-2018, 07:30 PM
What you have now is the prototypical conservative making this about "black on black crime", and the prototypical liberal making this about "gun violence", which will drown the rest of the essay...

Which was the ironic point I was trying to make by making the thread with this title. This was CNN's title: 'Sandra Parks, who wrote an eassy about gun violence, is killed by a stray bullet.' That she called out black crime was not anything they were willing to acknowledge.

Isitjustme?
11-22-2018, 07:31 PM
Shot:

Chaser:

I just hope that we can combat this pervasive culture of destruction fostered by Democrats so that we can avoid murders like these. Truly sad.

The Closer
At the of the end of the day everybody is responsible for their actions. Everybody has the choice to go to school and get an education to get a decent job. Usa is not mejico or some corrupt latin american country with a shitty economy. I dont feel sorry for the people who get involved in illicit activities and end up getting killed or locked up. Nobody forced you to buy a gun or get into any gang and start shooting people.

That dead little girl says otherwise.

Spurtacular
That's a very sociopath thing to say.

That's a very brainless counter. But what can one expect from an idiot.

Spurminator
11-22-2018, 07:32 PM
Fake News CNN chose to characterize her essay by the theme of the essay instead of one of the phrases she used. Enemy of the People.

Slob
11-22-2018, 07:33 PM
Shot:

Chaser:

Ya know?

Spurminator
11-22-2018, 07:33 PM
That's a very brainless counter. But what can one expect from an idiot.

Happy Thanksgiving, Derp.

boutons_deux
11-22-2018, 07:34 PM
Everybody has the choice to go to school and get an education to get a decent job.

bullshit

There is no equality of opportunity, ie, 10Ms are denied your "choice", in USA for equality of education, health care, etc.

Kavanaugh, a two-bit asshole binge-drinking woman-abuser from a well-off family gets into Yale and SCOTUS because he's white.

Had he been black?

Capital has been and continues to redistribute wealth to themselves and away from Labor, denying Labor equal opportunity to have a decent life.

And if you are non-white, non-male, you're denied opportunity that white males have.

iow, you're full of mythical, dreamy shit.

Pavlov
11-22-2018, 07:46 PM
I'd start by having outburst against people who espouse this poor dead girl's values....What is that word salad supposed to mean, Sarah?

ElNono
11-22-2018, 07:51 PM
I don't know about LaSiSi; but I did read the entire essay. Nobody ever said the only thing I got from it was black on black crime. You independently decided that since it was the (outright) thesis of the essay that it needed to be disregarded.

No, I pointed out that the essay was not about black on black crime, and for some reason somebody thought I was wrong on that.

I didn't call your thread name misleading, etc, the point being that the essay discusses much more than "black on black crime" (which in itself doesn't happen in a vacuum, it's the manifestation of other problems), just focusing on that one portion misses the forest for the trees, and does a disservice to the message in the essay.

But, as I said, when it comes to chicanery, conservatives will focus on "black on black crime". boutons would've named this thread "Little Girl Who Wrote Essay Denouncing Racism Killed"

ElNono
11-22-2018, 07:51 PM
Which was the ironic point I was trying to make by making the thread with this title. This was CNN's title: 'Sandra Parks, who wrote an eassy about gun violence, is killed by a stray bullet.' That she called out black crime was not anything they were willing to acknowledge.

Exactly, the relativism wasn't lost on me.

ElNono
11-22-2018, 07:53 PM

She was killed by a stray bullet. Can't blame the victim here for living where she lived at 13 years old. Just a sad story.

Spurtacular
11-22-2018, 07:59 PM
What is that word salad supposed to mean, Sarah?

It means you're a deuche. The dead girl called out black on black crime, for which she is a victim. Deal with it.

Pavlov
11-22-2018, 08:00 PM
It means you're a deuche.:lol you can't spell.

The dead girl called out black on black crime:lol you made it political

Spurtacular
11-22-2018, 08:01 PM
No, I pointed out that the essay was not about black on black crime, and for some reason somebody thought I was wrong on that.

I didn't call your thread name misleading, etc, the point being that the essay discusses much more than "black on black crime" (which in itself doesn't happen in a vacuum, it's the manifestation of other problems), just focusing on that one portion misses the forest for the trees, and does a disservice to the message in the essay.

But, as I said, when it comes to chicanery, conservatives will focus on "black on black crime". boutons would've named this thread "Little Girl Who Wrote Essay Denouncing Racism Killed"

It is about black on black crime. You can argue it's not the main point; but it very much regards black on black crime and even calls it out point blank.

Spurtacular
11-22-2018, 08:01 PM
:lol you can't spell.

:lol you made it political

Sociopath looking for distractions.

Pavlov
11-22-2018, 08:02 PM
Sociopath looking for distractions.Stating facts. Deal with it, pussy.

DMC
11-22-2018, 08:02 PM
Had she not written the essay, MSM couldn't make clickbait titles to draw in viewers about her story. She'd just be another death. Had the shooter been white, that would have been all the clickbait needed. Then Trill would be here starting a thread about it.

The outrage here is consistently partisan.

ElNono
11-22-2018, 08:06 PM
It is about black on black crime. You can argue it's not the main point; but it very much regards black on black crime and even calls it out point blank.

I posted the whole essay. If you actually read it, then there's not much else to discuss. It's not an essay about "black on black crime". It mentions it as one of the problems, along with senseless violence, racism and prejudice. You should take heed on the last couple of items.

Spurtacular
11-22-2018, 08:07 PM
Stating facts. Deal with it, pussy.

I'm glad everyone can witness the dismissal of this by Sociopath Chump and the Chumpettes. Leftists will abandon any of their kin who deviate from the company line even when the bullet hits the bone. Truly sad. You do not honor her memory, sir.

Spurtacular
11-22-2018, 08:09 PM
I posted the whole essay. If you actually read it, then there's not much else to discuss. It's not an essay about "black on black crime". It mentions it as one of the problems, along with senseless violence, racism and prejudice. You should take heed on the last couple of items.

There is more than one sentence on black on black crime. It is definitely a strong theme within the essay, both directly and indirectly.

Pavlov
11-22-2018, 08:10 PM
I'm glad everyone can witness the dismissal of this by Sociopath Chump and the Chumpettes. Leftists will abandon any of their kin who deviate from the company line even when the bullet hits the bone. Truly sad. You do not honor her memory, sir.Where do you get that the shooter was black?

Spurtacular
11-22-2018, 08:11 PM
Where do you get that the shooter was black?

Are you arguing that the shooter wasn't black?

ElNono
11-22-2018, 08:11 PM
There is more than one sentence on black on black crime. It is definitely a strong theme within the essay, both directly and indirectly.

Other than the author, nobody gets to pick and choose, unless they have a bone to pick.

Pavlov
11-22-2018, 08:12 PM
Are you arguing that the shooter wasn't black?I'm asking you where you got that the shooter was black.

Where did you get that the shooter was black?

ElNono
11-22-2018, 08:14 PM
You walked in here ranting about the Dems, and there's nothing on the essay about Dems or Republicans. The essay applies evenly to everyone, from the racists to the druggies to the pimps...

ElNono
11-22-2018, 08:16 PM
Maybe that neighborhood needs more good black people with guns... some here would say that's an oxymoron though...

Pavlov
11-22-2018, 08:18 PM
Are you arguing that the shooter wasn't black?You can say you just assumed he was black because you were so excited to make this dead girl your political football.

You can say you hope he's black.

Spurtacular
11-22-2018, 08:19 PM
I'm asking you where you got that the shooter was black.

Where did you get that the shooter was black?

Dipshit sociopath looking for any cheap W he can find....

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/22/05/6503326-0-image-a-18_1542863532508.jpg

You're not a prosecutor. You're a poster on a message board. Act like it for a change, dickweed.

Pavlov
11-22-2018, 08:21 PM
Dipshit sociopath looking for any cheap W he can find....

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/22/05/6503326-0-image-a-18_1542863532508.jpg

You're not a prosecutor. You're a poster on a message board. Act like it for a change, dickweed.That's why I asked you.

The local news station cited in your article said the suspect was not identified at the time.

Thank you for your furious google search.:lol

Is there a link to your completely different source this time around? Maybe a foreign source?

Spurtacular
11-22-2018, 08:22 PM
That's why I asked you.

The local news station cited in your article said the suspect was not identified at the time.

Thank you for your furious google search.:lol

You damn well knew it was a black murderer. As a compulsive sociopath who has no end game, you just admitted that you're only playing a lame game. Par.

Pavlov
11-22-2018, 08:23 PM
You damn well knew it was a black murderer.I did not. That's why I asked you.

You realized you didn't either and panic searched for an update.

lol

SnakeBoy
11-22-2018, 08:25 PM

Like what? It's just the wishes of a child.

Spurtacular
11-22-2018, 08:25 PM
I did not. That's why I asked you.

You realized you didn't either and panic searched for an update.

lol

By did not, you mean you hadn't verified the inevitable. You waste time with shallow games because your life is empty; but this is no big secret.

Pavlov
11-22-2018, 08:27 PM
By did not, you mean you hadn't verified the inevitable. You waste time with shallow games because your life is empty; but this is no big secret.You made the corpse of a little black girl your political football to kick around. That's your life.

Spurtacular
11-22-2018, 08:31 PM
You made the corpse of a little black girl your political football to kick around. That's your life.

A black on black crime martyr triggers you so badly. Sad.

The Closer
11-22-2018, 08:33 PM
A black on black crime martyr triggers you so badly. Sad.

Gun violence.

ElNono
11-22-2018, 08:34 PM

Senseless violence, verbal or otherwise, are rarely productive to improve any situation. Education should be a pillar to overcome that.

Spurtacular
11-22-2018, 08:34 PM
Gun violence.

I'm not in favor of it.

ElNono
11-22-2018, 08:39 PM
The biggest problem with using that essay as a crutch (and it's not just this case, taking specific excerpts and focusing on them while ignoring the rest has come down to a science these days), is that you can make the case for racial crime much more solidly with actual numbers, and you don't have to subscribe to the rest of the message on the essay, which clearly you don't agree with, like racism and prejudice being pervasive in our society and whatever "Dr King's dream" idealistic society was supposed to be.

Same reasoning applies just the same for liberals jumping into the essay to point out gun violence while parsing out the racial connotations. That's why the whole thing from both sides come up as phony.

ElNono
11-22-2018, 08:40 PM

I mean, the child could also be promoting popping a cap on yo ass... it's a good, positive message, worthy of highlighting, IMO.

DMC
11-22-2018, 09:52 PM
You damn well knew it was a black murderer. As a compulsive sociopath who has no end game, you just admitted that you're only playing a lame game. Par.

It's obvious through CNN's failure to mention the race in the title.

Spurtacular
11-22-2018, 10:04 PM
It's obvious through CNN's failure to mention the race in the title.

I remember when the AP came out and said perp's race would no longer be mentioned. They kept that true for minorities.....

FrostKing
11-23-2018, 01:41 AM
What does gun slaughter have to do with Dems?
Democrats are not being honest about violence committed by blacks relative to the population

Even using propaganda to cover up violence by black males specitivally against white females. It borders on promoting genocide

Spurtacular
11-23-2018, 02:18 AM
Democrats are not being honest about violence committed by blacks relative to the population

Even using propaganda to cover up violence by black males specitivally against white females. It borders on promoting genocide

Interesting take. I definitely don't think Dems have a moral compass.

Pavlov
11-23-2018, 03:08 AM
Interesting take. I definitely don't think Dems have a moral compass.What's your moral compass, derp?

Tell everyone about it.

Spurtacular
11-23-2018, 09:56 AM
What's your moral compass, derp?

Tell everyone about it.

:lmao Sociopath unfamiliar with moral compasses.

The Closer
11-23-2018, 10:05 AM

Tell everyone about it.

:lol

Trill Clinton
11-23-2018, 10:08 AM
Tragic story. Too bad right wing white supremacists will politicize her murder and refuse to offer solutions to prevent gun violence.

Pavlov
11-23-2018, 11:15 AM
:lmao Sociopath unfamiliar with moral compasses.I know what they are.

I'm asking you what your moral compass is.

boutons_deux
11-23-2018, 12:28 PM
Tragic story. Too bad right wing white supremacists will politicize her murder and refuse to offer solutions to prevent gun violence.

With more guns than people in USA, there is no solution to gun violence.

Window closed long ago.

Gun violence is as fundamentally, unerasebly American as racism and broken voting systems.

Spurtacular
11-23-2018, 05:13 PM
I know what they are.

I'm asking you what your moral compass is.

You're just being the compulsive sociopath you are and tritely asking about whatever pops in front of your face.

koriwhat
11-23-2018, 05:28 PM

he's a fucking faggot and this is exactly him to a T around here on ST...

"You're not a prosecutor. You're a poster on a message board. Act like it for a change, dickweed."

Pavlov
11-23-2018, 05:53 PM
he's a fucking faggot and this is exactly him to a T around here on ST...

"You're not a prosecutor. You're a poster on a message board. Act like it for a change, dickweed.":lol still posting about me.

Pavlov
11-23-2018, 05:54 PM
You're just being the compulsive sociopath you are and tritely asking about whatever pops in front of your face.Just say you can't explain what your moral compass is.

It's easier to accept you don't have one tbh.

koriwhat
11-23-2018, 06:04 PM
i can talk about you all i want loser... i don't care if you do the same of me but just like i left out your handle, leave mine out too so i don't have to deal with your bs notifications. you're the problem here, not i. god damn you're so fucking hard up for attention it's sickening. males aren't supposed to act the way you do but you're a bitch so keep it up i suppose.

Pavlov
11-23-2018, 06:08 PM
i can talk about you all i want loser... i don't care if you do the same of me but just like i left out your handle, leave mine out too so i don't have to deal with your bs notifications. you're the problem here, not i. god damn you're so fucking hard up for attention it's sickening. males aren't supposed to act the way you do but you're a bitch so keep it up i suppose.If you're talking to me or about me I'm going to quote you. Quit whining like a little girl.

Deal with it.

koriwhat
11-23-2018, 06:11 PM
If you're talking to me or about me I'm going to quote you. Quit whining like a little girl.

Deal with it.

what was your excuse earlier when i didn't mention or talk about you at all? you're just a fucking faggot ass attention whore and not much of a man at all. that's the honest truth of who you are.

Pavlov
11-23-2018, 06:13 PM
what was your excuse earlier when i didn't mention or talk about you at all? you're just a fucking faggot ass attention whore and not much of a man at all. that's the honest truth of who you are.I stopped when you lost your shit.

But you couldn't stop gossiping and whining.

Quit talking to me and about me and you won't be terrorized by notifications, bitch.

koriwhat
11-23-2018, 06:15 PM
I stopped when you lost your shit.

But you couldn't stop gossiping and whining.

Quit talking to me and about me and you won't be terrorized by notifications, bitch.

it's funny how you concoct this whole "you're stalking me" scenario. you're just an attention whore man and we already knew it so it's not news. this is your MO. own it you fag! like a chick you only seek attention. you're fucking pathetic.

Pavlov
11-23-2018, 06:18 PM
it's funny how you concoct this whole "you're stalking me" scenario. you're just an attention whore man and we already knew it so it's not news. this is your MO. own it you fag! like a chick you only seek attention. you're fucking pathetic.Quit talking to me and about me and you won't be terrorized by notifications.

It's as simple as that.

Do you think you can do that, bitch?

koriwhat
11-23-2018, 06:24 PM
Quit talking to me and about me and you won't be terrorized by notifications.

It's as simple as that.

Do you think you can do that, bitch?

so, instead of moving along you reply and act like i am over here just hitting you up willy nilly. this is just psychotic thinking on your part tbh.

you're not terrorizing me whatsoever with all these notifications... they're annoying just like you are.

you're such a drama queen faggot.

Pavlov
11-23-2018, 06:32 PM
so, instead of moving along you reply and act like i am over here just hitting you up willy nilly. this is just psychotic thinking on your part tbh.

you're not terrorizing me whatsoever with all these notifications... they're annoying just like you are.

you're such a drama queen faggot.Quit talking to me and about me and you won't be terrorized by notifications. Then you can move on.

It's as simple as that.

But you can't help yourself. You crave attention and drama.

koriwhat
11-23-2018, 06:35 PM
^^^ i can't wait til you cross the wrong dude one of these days. hopefully you'll come crying about it here on ST. bitches like you definitely need to be beat down a peg or two.

Pavlov
11-23-2018, 06:48 PM
^^^ i can't wait til you cross the wrong dude one of these days. hopefully you'll come crying about it here on ST. bitches like you definitely need to be beat down a peg or two.:lol can't stop talking about me.

Honestly I've never run into anyone IRL who whines as much or is as thin-skinned, so don't go thinking other people are fragile and volatile as you.

Just shut the fuck up and the notifications will stop.

koriwhat
11-23-2018, 06:55 PM
:lol can't stop talking about me.

Honestly I've never run into anyone IRL who whines as much or is as thin-skinned, so don't go thinking other people are fragile and volatile as you.

Just shut the fuck up and the notifications will stop.

it's funny how you call me thin skinned. try being the only white boy in a sea of mexicans while you try to fend them off of you in a ring daily all the while they're gunning for you with their fists and screaming names at you. i'm far from thinn skinned homie.

you have no fucking clue what you speak of but you try and act like you do. maybe some here believe you to be this hard ass that you try to be but perception is only 99% truth to retards; everyone else sees through your bs.

you're a drama queen who needs an ass whooping. the way you deflect tells me you've never have been down that road or else you'd stop trying to puff your chest as if you're actually a man.

either way, i don't really want someone to kick your ass but i think it'd be a great learning experience for you.

Pavlov
11-23-2018, 06:56 PM
it's funny how you call me thin skinned. try being the only white boy in a sea of mexicans while you try to fend them off of you in a ring daily all the while they're gunning for you with their fists and screaming names at you. i'm far from thinn skinned homie.

you have no fucking clue what you speak of but you try and act like you do. maybe some here believe you to be this hard ass that you try to be but perception is only 99% truth to retards; everyone else sees through your bs.

you're a drama queen who needs an ass whooping. the way you deflect tells me you've never have been down that road or else you'd stop trying to puff your chest as if you're actually a man.

either way, i don't really want someone to kick your ass but i think it'd be a great learning experience for you.Shut the fuck up and the notifications will stop, idiot.

:lol Mexican Thunderdome

koriwhat
11-23-2018, 06:57 PM
Shut the fuck up and the notifications will stop, idiot.

lmao you fucking queer

Pavlov
11-23-2018, 06:58 PM
lmao you fucking queerlmao you can't quit me

koriwhat
11-23-2018, 07:00 PM
jesus christ i am so happy not to be anything like the faggot poster above me. thank you lord!

Spurtacular
11-23-2018, 07:00 PM
Just say you can't explain what your moral compass is.

It's easier to accept you don't have one tbh.

So, I can't explain basic terms because I refuse?

Sociopath logic.

Pavlov
11-23-2018, 07:02 PM
jesus christ i am so happy not to be anything like the faggot poster above me. thank you lord!:lmao still talking about me

koriwhat

Sociopath logic.

it's the same with a few of these queers... they demand shit and when you tell them to fuck off they claim you have no idea about anything. truth is, real men don't bend to the whims of sissy fucking queers like those here. if they came correct maybe we'd give in some and answer a question or two but that's not really what interests these losers here.

Pavlov

Sociopath logic.OK, then you're afraid of basic questions.

That's better, right?:lol

koriwhat
11-23-2018, 07:03 PM
OK, then you're afraid of basic questions.

you's a fag!

Pavlov
11-23-2018, 07:03 PM
it's the same with a few of these queers... they demand shit and when you tell them to fuck off they claim you have no idea about anything. truth is, real men don't bend to the whims of sissy fucking queers like those here. if they came correct maybe we'd give in some and answer a question or two but that's not really what interests these losers here.Sorry, we like to discuss things on a discussion board.

You run away from every challenge like you ran away form the Mexican kids in Thunderdome.

Pavlov
11-23-2018, 07:04 PM
you's a fag!:lmao still posting to me

koriwhat
11-23-2018, 07:06 PM
:lmao still posting to me

you won't leave me alone so i thought i'd just remind you of what you really are.

you're a fucking gay ass drama queen. is this why you're so upset all the time? you're upset because i'm right about you. you're a fucking bitchass wannabe dude!

Pavlov
11-23-2018, 07:06 PM
you won't leave me alone so i thought i'd just remind you of what you really are.

you're a fucking gay ass drama queen. is this why you're so upset all the time? you're upset because i'm right about you. you're a fucking bitchass wannabe dude!lol meltdown

Spurtacular
11-23-2018, 07:10 PM
OK, then you're afraid of basic questions.

I consistently don't explain basic terms when you make your demands. Your tantrum responses are also a consistent reaction.

koriwhat
11-23-2018, 07:10 PM
lol meltdown

there's no meltdown and that shtick is played out. i am merely calling you out for what you are. you're a queer. you're a drama queen. you're not a real man.

Pavlov
11-23-2018, 07:11 PM
I consistently don't explain basic terms when you make your demands. Your tantrum responses are also a consistent reaction.I know the basic term, derp.

I asked you what your moral compass is.

You shit yourself.

Pavlov
11-23-2018, 07:12 PM
there's no meltdown and that shtick is played out. i am merely calling you out for what you are. you're a queer. you're a drama queen. you're not a real man.lol meltdown continues

Spurtacular
11-23-2018, 07:13 PM
I know the basic term, derp.

I asked you what your moral compass is.

You shit yourself.

Either way, I don't worry about you when you're looking for your trite distractions. A girl is dead; and you're relatively fine with that.

Pavlov
11-23-2018, 07:16 PM
Either way, I don't worry about you when you're looking for your trite distractions. A girl is dead; and you're relatively fine with that.You brought up the moral compass, idiot. Then you ran away.

You're ecstatic this little girl was killed so you could kick her corpse around.

Spurtacular
11-23-2018, 07:18 PM
You brought up the moral compass, idiot. Then you ran away.

You're ecstatic this little girl was killed so you could kick her corpse around.

My moral compass is I've identified the fact that you're a sociopath and I act in accordance with that reality. This is why you can say stupid shit like I'm ecstatic a little girl was killed and think that you're saying something of worth.

Pavlov
11-23-2018, 07:20 PM
My moral compass is I've identified the fact that you're a sociopath and I act in accordance with that reality. This is why you can say stupid shit like I'm ecstatic a little girl was killed and think that you're saying something of worth.You're gleefully kicking around her corpse to talk about the Dems. You don't give a shit about her, derp. You have no moral compass.

Spurtacular
11-23-2018, 07:22 PM
You're gleefully kicking around her corpse to talk about the Dems. You don't give a shit about her, derp. You have no moral compass.

You're allowed to have your sociopath truth.

So, what do you propose to do about the black on black crime problem that was ultimately the demise of this poor girl?

Pavlov
11-23-2018, 07:23 PM
You're allowed to have your sociopath truth.

So, what do you propose to do about the black on black crime problem that was ultimately the demise of this poor girl?It's your thread. All you said to do was combat culture or some other stupid boilerplate buzzphrase.

You're glad she's dead.

All you're doing is posting about it.

Spurtacular
11-23-2018, 07:24 PM
You're gleefully kicking around her corpse to talk about the Dems. You don't give a shit about her, derp. You have no moral compass.

You gonna tell us how black on black crime should be combatted, or are you going to do chumpbot mode?

Pavlov
11-23-2018, 07:25 PM
You gonna tell us how black on black crime should be combatted, or are you going to do chumpbot mode?:lol you're the one with the combat culture solution.

How does that work, derp?

Lay out your grand plan.

koriwhat
11-23-2018, 07:27 PM
:lol you're the one with the combat culture solution.

Lay out your grand plan.

lol meltdown

Spurtacular
11-23-2018, 07:28 PM
:lol you're the one with the combat culture solution.

Lay out your grand plan.

I don't know what you're talking about. Post the # of post where you got this from.

I'll call it now; you won't do it. You're too busy making shit up for that.

Pavlov
11-23-2018, 07:30 PM
I just hope that we can combat this pervasive culture of destruction fostered by Democrats so that we can avoid murders like these. Truly sad.:lol derp

What's your plan?

Spurtacular
11-23-2018, 07:33 PM
:lol derp

What's your plan?

Post my "combat culture solution"

Pavlov
11-23-2018, 07:35 PM
Post my "combat culture solution"I asked you to post your plan to "combat this pervasive culture of destruction."

You shit yourself again and will never say what you want to do.

Now whine about me, tough guy.

Spurtacular
11-23-2018, 07:46 PM
I asked you to post your plan to "combat this pervasive culture of destruction."

You shit yourself again and will never say what you want to do.

Now whine about me, tough guy.

So, instead of answering a question you decided to pass the buck.

What do you propose we do about the black on black crime epidemic?

Pavlov
11-23-2018, 08:17 PM
So, instead of answering a question you decided to pass the buck.

What do you propose we do about the black on black crime epidemic?Don't know.

What's your solution?

It's your thread. You're kicking the dead black girl's corpse around.

Let's see your solution.

Spurtacular
11-23-2018, 08:20 PM
Don't know.

What's you're solution?

My solution would be to get away from the entitlement culture that enables this. But given that that's pie in the snowflake sky solution, my solution would be early identification of the problems and zero tolerance of violent offenders. Also, I would create programs and areas for personal edification and communal growth.

Also, :lol at "dont know"
:lol Such a pussy

Ginobilly
11-23-2018, 08:47 PM
She was killed by a stray bullet. Can't blame the victim here for living where she lived at 13 years old. Just a sad story.

I aint blaming the victim. Im blaming the people who shot her that get involved into the gangsta lifestyle, and their enablers who blame it on racism, white people, the cartels, cia, the jews, conspiracy theories against blacks. It's just cheap excuses. God gave us free will to make choices in life. Bad choices have consequences.

Ginobilly
11-23-2018, 08:57 PM
bullshit

There is no equality of opportunity, ie, 10Ms are denied your "choice", in USA for equality of education, health care, etc.

Kavanaugh, a two-bit asshole binge-drinking woman-abuser from a well-off family gets into Yale and SCOTUS because he's white.

Had he been black?

Capital has been and continues to redistribute wealth to themselves and away from Labor, denying Labor equal opportunity to have a decent life.

And if you are non-white, non-male, you're denied opportunity that white males have.

iow, you're full of mythical, dreamy shit.

Sometimes people can't get the job or school of their choice due to fierce competition/connections of wealthier smarter people, and limited positions. That's life. Just like how short Mexicans and unatlhetic whites have no chance of ever making it in the nba/nfl. It doesn't mean you have to start doing illicit activities because things don't go your way. There's trade schools, military, starting your own business, etc. Theres also a thing called financial aid and scholarships to help poor people out. Libraries are full of helpful books to learn things free of charge.

Pavlov
11-23-2018, 09:08 PM
My solution would be to get away from the entitlement culture that enables this. But given that that's pie in the snowflake sky solution, my solution would be early identification of the problems and zero tolerance of violent offenders. Also, I would create programs and areas for personal edification and communal growth.

Also, :lol at "dont know"
:lol Such a pussy:lol buzzwords and platitudes
:lol muh solution is Minority Report for minorities

The Closer
11-23-2018, 09:13 PM
:lol buzzwords and platitudes

What is he even fucking saying? :lol

Spurtacular
11-23-2018, 09:20 PM
:lol buzzwords and platitudes

:lol I give you a solution and you shit yourself.
:lol But Hollywood made a movie is your rebuttal.

Pavlov
11-23-2018, 09:21 PM
:lol I give you a solution and you shit yourself.
:lol But Hollywood made a movie is your rebuttal.How does your solution practically work?

Can you spot a potentially violent criminal when he's 10?

8?

5?

Spurtacular
11-23-2018, 09:23 PM
How does your solution practically work?

Can you spot a potentially violent criminal when he's 10?

8?

5?

:lmao Sociopath Chump showing his ignorance of childhood development.
:lmao Please don't ever become a parent.

Pavlov
11-23-2018, 09:27 PM
:lmao Sociopath Chump showing his ignorance of childhood development.
:lmao Please don't ever become a parent.You didn't answer the question, derp.

When in childhood development will you decide one is potentially a violent criminal?

Spurtacular
11-23-2018, 09:38 PM
You didn't answer the question, derp.

When in childhood development will you decide one is potentially a violent criminal?

There are behaviors that present in childhood. Don't ask me to give you a course on it unless you plan on financially compensating me for my time.

Pavlov
11-23-2018, 09:43 PM
There are behaviors that present in childhood. Don't ask me to give you a course on it unless you plan on financially compensating me for my time.I didn't ask for a course you are completely unqualified to teach, derp.

I asked you this: When in childhood development will you decide one is potentially a violent criminal?

ElNono
11-23-2018, 09:44 PM
I aint blaming the victim. Im blaming the people who shot her that get involved into the gangsta lifestyle, and their enablers who blame it on racism, white people, the cartels, cia, the jews, conspiracy theories against blacks. It's just cheap excuses. God gave us free will to make choices in life. Bad choices have consequences.

Your next post make a better case about solutions, like education, but let's also dig deeper on the whole "gangsta lifestyle" thing, and how did it come to be, and why. Glorification of all these illegal acts like drug dealing, pimping, murder is clearly wrong. At the baseline, this is all a get rich quick scheme, which is exacerbated by other socioeconomic factors like lack of education, extreme poverty, general reduced opportunity, being a minority.

Education is key here, as much as you mention cartels are not to blame, they certainly shine gold on the poor and show them a get rich quick scheme that largely never pays off, it also breaks down into the moral relativism of respecting laws (again, education = key). This doesn't just play out with african americas, but also some latinos, etc. You can even see glorification of drug running in Mexican culture, with the narco-corridos or the narco-novelas. Then it connects to drug abuse, which compounds the problem. Poverty levels are well documented, especially their breakdown amongst race, I don't think I need to expound much further on that. It's clear, especially in education in this country, that it's an important factor. A middle class family is much more likely to be better equipped to handle parenting and ensuring the kid has what it needs (potentially even a college education), whereas poor families have much more important things to worry about (like putting a plate of food on the table).

All of that also reduces opportunities. You're not equipped for a high paying job, you're not equipped to better yourself, and you'll end up in a circle of despair where you're much more likely to be preyed upon. Racism plays a role in this too, which is not the sole reason, but certainly adds to an already difficult problem. And lastly being a minority certainly doesn't help on the political side to right the ship.

People are not without blame though. You see a lot of gullible white folks here too that don't go shoot up people (for now anyways). But the question is what do we do about the problematic, and what are the factors contributing to it, that's the only way to address it. It's a problem that affects us all, that stray bullet could've landed on a white or asian kid too.

DMC
11-23-2018, 10:50 PM
I think a lot of people who try to envision a solution for inner city crime have zero idea about the poverty level in these situations, and the sheer hopelessness these people have for their own futures. The concept of college is so foreign to many of these kids that they don't even give 2 shits about what it takes to get there. They go home to squalor, 4 siblings in filth and mom out twerking at the club while grandma on Vicodin is asleep in the doorless bedroom. That's day to day life for many of the inner city poor folks. Is it any wonder they are easily led into the life of crime? It puts quick money in their pockets, money they'd never see otherwise.

Spurtacular
11-23-2018, 11:10 PM
I didn't ask for a course you are completely unqualified to teach, derp.

I asked you this: When in childhood development will you decide one is potentially a violent criminal?

I'm not going to put a program together for you, sociopath. If you're interested (and you're not), then familiarize yourself with the learned behavior model and other such concepts.

Spurtacular
11-23-2018, 11:11 PM
I think a lot of people who try to envision a solution for inner city crime have zero idea about the poverty level in these situations, and the sheer hopelessness these people have for their own futures. The concept of college is so foreign to many of these kids that they don't even give 2 shits about what it takes to get there. They go home to squalor, 4 siblings in filth and mom out twerking at the club while grandma on Vicodin is asleep in the doorless bedroom. That's day to day life for many of the inner city poor folks. Is it any wonder they are easily led into the life of crime? It puts quick money in their pockets, money they'd never see otherwise.

They're not helped by a school system that has turned itself into a glorified babysitting service. Literally, millions are having their educations thrown away. And violent perps are not being properly shamed and their behavior is thusly validated.

ElNono
11-23-2018, 11:38 PM

Totally agree. They're ripe for preying. It won't take force, but actual leadership to get them out of that. Obviously, other factors (as I explained in my previous post) as well.

ElNono
11-23-2018, 11:42 PM
They're not helped by a school system that has turned itself into a glorified babysitting service. Literally, millions are having their educations thrown away. And violent perps are not being properly shamed and their behavior is thusly validated.

Most of these kids that go to school end up in high poverty schools along with other poor children, if they go at all. Some of them attend to get a meal, which they don't get at home. Then again, it's better they're there than shooting out people in the streets.

Spurtacular
11-23-2018, 11:46 PM
Most of these kids that go to school end up in high poverty schools along with other poor children, if they go at all. Some of them attend to get a meal, which they don't get at home. Then again, it's better they're there than shooting out people in the streets.

Well, I'm not saying we shouldn't have a babysitting service, tbh. But there needs to be separation of real scholars and non scholars. Many kids aren't getting educated because the environment for learning simply is not there.

Pavlov
11-23-2018, 11:48 PM
I'm not going to put a program together for you, sociopath. If you're interested (and you're not), then familiarize yourself with the learned behavior model and other such concepts.All I asked you was this: I asked you this: When in childhood development will you decide one is potentially a violent criminal?

If you don't know, just say your dumb ass doesn't know.

ElNono
11-23-2018, 11:48 PM
Well, I'm not saying we shouldn't have a babysitting service, tbh. But there needs to be separation of real scholars and non scholars. Many kids aren't getting educated because the environment for learning simply is not there.

Well, then, we need to address that. Look at the causes and how we can change that. It's been done before. We're at the lowest crime rate ever, but there's more work to be done.

Spurtacular
11-24-2018, 12:07 AM
All I asked you was this: I asked you this: When in childhood development will you decide one is potentially a violent criminal?

If you don't know, just say your dumb ass doesn't know.

Are you being an idiot and refuting the idea that violent criminals do not usually show signs of trouble in their youth? If not, there's no need for me to go over trivial details.

Pavlov
11-24-2018, 12:09 AM
Are you being an idiot and refuting the idea that violent criminals do not usually show signs of trouble in their youth? If not, there's no need for me to go over trivial details. I asked you this: When in childhood development will you decide one is potentially a violent criminal?

It's not trivial at all, derp.

It's your solution.

DMC
11-24-2018, 12:17 AM
Totally agree. They're ripe for preying. It won't take force, but actual leadership to get them out of that. Obviously, other factors (as I explained in my previous post) as well.

Dumping money in the area doesn't help. Education systems that recognize bright minds and funnels money to boost those futures is really the only way. You cannot leave it up to the community to elevate itself, hoping the kids come along for the ride. It's not going to happen.

ElNono
11-24-2018, 12:24 AM
Dumping money in the area doesn't help. Education systems that recognize bright minds and funnels money to boost those futures is really the only way. You cannot leave it up to the community to elevate itself, hoping the kids come along for the ride. It's not going to happen.

Education is certainly key. There's also other public policies, like transforming urban blight and ghettos, where this stuff festers. But it can't be to just kick them out to another bad area. New York did some of that back in the day. It can be done, it takes time, but it needs more than just blaming gangsta rap, tbh.

Spurtacular
11-24-2018, 12:38 AM

It's not trivial at all, derp.

It's your solution.

It's trivial in that unless you're saying that violent tendencies doesn't manifest in children, then you're not arguing against my point. You're just being the sociopath you are and looking for some weeds to pick. You're pathetic.

DMC
11-24-2018, 02:10 AM
Education is certainly key. There's also other public policies, like transforming urban blight and ghettos, where this stuff festers. But it can't be to just kick them out to another bad area. New York did some of that back in the day. It can be done, it takes time, but it needs more than just blaming gangsta rap, tbh.

Gangsta rap (and gangstas in general) is just a product of the poverty I mentioned earlier. How effective would a gansta rapper be if he schooled in Cambridge and held a PhD in physics? The non-inner city folks who like it do so because, like fermented grapes or grain, something interesting can come from enough of a shitty environment over time. That doesn't mean the rap is to blame for furthering the condition, but it doesn't do anything to help quell it.

ElNono
11-24-2018, 03:16 AM
Gangsta rap (and gangstas in general) is just a product of the poverty I mentioned earlier. How effective would a gansta rapper be if he schooled in Cambridge and held a PhD in physics? The non-inner city folks who like it do so because, like fermented grapes or grain, something interesting can come from enough of a shitty environment over time. That doesn't mean the rap is to blame for furthering the condition, but it doesn't do anything to help quell it.

Don't disagree. What I meant is that while glorification of crime is not conducive to good behavior, it's also not a solution to this problem. If suddenly african americans started to listen to waltz, it won't do away with the poverty, crime and drug problematic.

Pavlov
11-24-2018, 03:26 AM
It's trivial in that unless you're saying that violent tendencies doesn't manifest in children, then you're not arguing against my point. You're just being the sociopath you are and looking for some weeds to pick. You're pathetic.I'm merely asking you a simple question about your magic solution.

Just answer or say you can't answer.

Spurtacular
11-24-2018, 06:04 AM
I'm merely asking you a simple question about your magic solution.

Just answer or say you can't answer.

I know you're merely doing your weeds thing. You're more and more unhinged these days.

Pavlov
11-24-2018, 10:48 AM
I know you're merely doing your weeds thing. You're more and more unhinged these days.
lol you can't answer one simple question about muh solution.

DMC
11-24-2018, 02:28 PM
Don't disagree. What I meant is that while glorification of crime is not conducive to good behavior, it's also not a solution to this problem. If suddenly african americans started to listen to waltz, it won't do away with the poverty, crime and drug problematic.

It's not the music but the theme behind it. The theme behind classical music is often less aggressive than "get mine". If everyone is in a "get mine" attitude, everything else will be sacrificed to make it happen. The irony is that the true "get mine" approach is to get educated and become financially independent. It just seems the pipeline to that isn't as obvious as the pipeline to carrying a roll of cash and a gun.

Spurtacular
11-24-2018, 04:12 PM
lol you can't answer one simple question about muh solution.

You're not arguing that kids don't shows signs of criminality for later years (hence no need to give examples to the contrary). You're just throwing a tantrum that I won't go into your weeds. Par.

Today's poor, sad, dumb, pathetic, compulsive sociopath.

Pavlov
11-24-2018, 04:14 PM
You're not arguing that kids don't shows signs of criminality for later years (hence no need to give examples to the contrary). You're just throwing a tantrum that I won't go into your weeds. Par.:lol shut you down again.

You always shut down when faced with simple questions.

Pretty weak.

lol moral compass

Spurtacular
11-24-2018, 04:16 PM
:lol shut you down again.

You always shut down when faced with simple questions.

Pretty weak.

lol moral compass

Blabber in lieu of a proper counter that doesn't exist. I think we know who has been shut down.

Trill Clinton
11-24-2018, 04:17 PM
Does gangsta rap get blamed for the violence around the world or is that reserved for us African Americans? Gansgsta rap hasn't been a thing since the 90s btw.

Pavlov
11-24-2018, 04:18 PM
Blabber in lieu of a proper counter that doesn't exist. I think we know who has been shut down.You've said nothing to counter because you shut down.

lol derp

Spurtacular
11-24-2018, 04:20 PM
You've said nothing to counter because you shut down.

lol derp

I said nothing to counter b/c we don't disagree on the crux of the matter.

:lmao Sociopath mad I ain't in his weeds.

Pavlov
11-24-2018, 04:21 PM
I said nothing to counter b/c we don't disagree on the crux of the matter.You shut down because your solution is bullshit.

:lmao derp mad because I shut him down again

Spurtacular
11-24-2018, 04:25 PM
I said nothing to counter b/c we don't disagree on the crux of the matter.

:lmao Sociopath mad I ain't in his weeds.

Sociopath didn't disagree. But he did continue with his tantrum....

:rollin

Pavlov
11-24-2018, 04:28 PM
Sociopath didn't disagree. But he did continue with his tantrum....

:rollinWe do disagree. I say you can't do what you say you want to do.

Mostly because you're stupid.

Spurtacular
11-24-2018, 05:24 PM
We do disagree. I say you can't do what you say you want to do.

Mostly because you're stupid.

:lol Sociopath pretending there's not crux of the matter.
:lol Looking for nothing W's.

Pavlov
11-24-2018, 05:28 PM
:lol Sociopath pretending there's not crux of the matter.
:lol Looking for nothing W's.:lol shut you down again.

You will never discuss muh solution again.

lol derp

Spurtacular
11-24-2018, 05:31 PM
:lol shut you down again.

You will never discuss muh solution again.

lol derp

It's been discussed. Have fun throwing a tantrum that I'm not in your weeds.

Pavlov
11-24-2018, 05:33 PM
It's been discussed.Not by you.

You're all done except for whining about me.

Now whine about me some more.

lol derp

Spurtacular
11-24-2018, 05:35 PM
Not by you.

You're all done except for whining about me.

lol derp

Yup. I gave my solution(s) while you took a pass. Now, you're raging about your weeds.

:lmao Sociopath brings nothing to the table.

Pavlov
11-24-2018, 05:37 PM
Yup. I gave my solution(s) while you took a pass. Now, you're raging about your weeds.

:lmao Sociopath brings nothing to the table.:lol your solution is nonexistent bullshit.

You can't even defend it or begin to explain it.

lol derp ran away from muh solution

Spurtacular
11-24-2018, 06:23 PM
:lol your solution is nonexistent bullshit.

You can't even defend it or begin to explain it.

lol derp ran away from muh solution

Sociopath blather.

Pavlov
11-24-2018, 06:41 PM
Sociopath blather.:lol still whining about me

Isitjustme?
11-24-2018, 07:08 PM

Spurtacular
11-24-2018, 07:22 PM
:lol still whining about me

:lol Your (not exactly) new white flag

Slob
11-24-2018, 07:24 PM

:lol Good one.

Pavlov
11-24-2018, 07:27 PM
:lol Your (not exactly) new white flagIt's all you do once I shut you down with a simple question, derp.

lol derp
lol terrified of me

Spurtacular
11-24-2018, 07:30 PM
It's all you do once I shut you down with a simple question, derp.

lol derp
lol terrified of me

You've been looking for nothing W's for hours now. I'd tell you to find something better to do with your life, but we all that a compulsive sociopath like you won't make that change.

Pavlov
11-24-2018, 07:31 PM
You've been looking for nothing W's for hours now.Nope, you're the one obsessed with keeping score.

I'd tell you to find something better to do with your life, but we all that a compulsive sociopath like you won't make that change.You've been whining about me for weeks, derp.

Will you change that?

Spurtacular
11-24-2018, 07:35 PM
Sociopath with no introspection, just stale talking points. Par.

Pavlov
11-24-2018, 07:36 PM
Sociopath with no introspection, just stale talking points. Par.:lol projection

JohnnyZ
11-27-2018, 08:52 PM
What are you doing to stop murders?

Pavlov, once again.....you....dude, why do you always zero in on posters?

Pavlov
11-28-2018, 10:15 AM
Pavlov, once again.....you....dude, why do you always zero in on posters?
....Avante said, once again zeroing in on a poster....lol