PDA

View Full Version : Meanwhile: Russian Hackers Continue to Strike US

Nbadan
11-24-2018, 04:18 AM
these are the guys who really hacked the DCCI, the DNC, Hillary and Podesta

Russian hacking group 'Cozy Bear' likely responsible for phishing campaign, US security firm says
Source: The Hill
BY JACQUELINE THOMSEN - 11/19/18 05:00 PM EST

A U.S. security firm on Monday said a Russian hacker group is likely responsible for a phishing campaign that used emails to impersonate a State Department employee.

FireEye researchers tied the spear phishing campaign to APT29, a group often referred to as “Cozy Bear.” The hackers were targeting U.S. think tanks, military, federal government and law enforcement, among other sectors, the security firm said in a blog post.

Monday's finding comes just days after FireEye and another U.S. cybersecurity firm, CrowdStrike, publicly confirmed the phishing campaign. The companies did not attribute the actions to the hacking group at the time, but noted similarities to previous activity by Cozy Bear.

FireEye said the hacking group created emails that gave the impression of coming from a State Department public affairs official who was trying to share an official document. The attached document included links and a file hosted on a domain that was likely compromised, FireEye said.

Read more: https://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/417499-security-firm-attributes-phishing-campaign-to-russian-hacking-group

Much more background here; https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a49902/the-russian-emigre-leading-the-fight-to-protect-america/

Chris
11-24-2018, 06:05 AM
Seth Rich was in Cozy Bear? Interesting.

hater
11-24-2018, 08:15 AM
Not only russian but chinese, n korean, iranian and israelis hack us everydqy

But but mu russia :cry

koriwhat
11-24-2018, 10:21 AM
funny how people can't differentiate between a loser trying to phish for info and an actual hacker that codes and reverse engineers. 2 totally different things that should never be lumped together. phishing is not hacking!

Spurs Homer
11-24-2018, 03:48 PM
Yet, Dear leader did ZERO about it. The cult is ok with it.

boutons_deux
11-24-2018, 03:55 PM

... as long as the cyber-warriors are attacking Trash's opponents.

Trash/Repug inaction is passive, traitorous complicity with the enemies of USA, just as Repug inaction on shitty voting systems is to their advantage.

The motherfucking Repugs are 100% bad-faith anti-America.

Chucho
11-24-2018, 04:23 PM
LOL. Last two posts made by cultists dog whistling each other. :lol

DarrinS
11-24-2018, 04:46 PM

That’s not entirely true. Obama told them to “cut it out” or something. :lol

koriwhat
11-24-2018, 04:55 PM

... as long as the cyber-warriors are attacking Trash's opponents.

Trash/Repug inaction is passive, traitorous complicity with the enemies of USA, just as Repug inaction on shitty voting systems is to their advantage.

The motherfucking Repugs are 100% bad-faith anti-America.

if i remember correctly, obama did nothing about it nor did he do anything about spygate which he was part of. yall fucks are dumb as rocks!

hater
11-24-2018, 10:31 PM
That’s not entirely true. Obama told them to “cut it out” or something. :lol

:lol

Chucho
11-24-2018, 10:35 PM
Russia ineffectual hacking bad.

Our country spies on everyone, scumbag POTUS admits it and no one cares.

LOLeftist Cult rhetoric.

Spurs Homer
11-24-2018, 11:21 PM
Russia ineffectual hacking bad.

Our country spies on everyone, scumbag POTUS admits it and no one cares.

LOLeftist Cult rhetoric.

Still wondering why you ran away at the question I asked you about your claim that Trump goes unscathed through his entire term.

Probably because you know he is a criminal and will eventually be prosecuted.

DMC
11-25-2018, 12:37 AM
Still wondering why you ran away at the question I asked you about your claim that Trump goes unscathed through his entire term.

Poses complex question

Answers himself with false narrative

Yep, Chump disciple. :lol

Spurs Homer
11-25-2018, 01:38 AM
Poses complex question

Answers himself with false narrative

Yep, Chump disciple. :lol

Awesome, thanks chooch!

Chucho
11-25-2018, 01:40 AM

LOL. "Ran away". You're coping mechs are cute.

Chucho
11-25-2018, 01:41 AM
Awesome, thanks chooch!

ROFL. Dipshit.

Spurs Homer
11-25-2018, 01:42 AM
LOL. "Ran away". You're coping mechs are cute.

So, what do you base your claim that Trump will go unscathed?

He will be prosecuted like the shitbag criminal he is and you still defend him.

Chucho
11-25-2018, 01:47 AM

LOL, "defend" him. Again with the lies to cope. Dipshit.

Spurs Homer
11-25-2018, 01:49 AM
LOL, "defend" him. Again with the lies to cope. Dipshit.

says the guy in the cult lol

Chucho
11-25-2018, 01:51 AM

YOU'RE in a cult.

Spurs Homer
11-25-2018, 01:54 AM
YOU'RE in a cult.

lol

“you are the puppet”

just like your dear leader

Chucho
11-25-2018, 02:10 AM
lol

“you are the puppet”

just like your dear leader

LOLies. Cult member with kindergarten coping mechs.

boutons_deux
11-25-2018, 08:00 AM
https://media0.giphy.com/media/NUJZKPi2CpqpO/giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bf598992e67545359972843

DMC
11-25-2018, 12:36 PM
Anyone here ever get an invite to the Playboy mansion tbh?

koriwhat
11-25-2018, 12:59 PM

if this doesn't scream psycho i don't know what does.

SH poses a whatif question as if it's based in reality and then goes ahead and gives his weak take as well as insult.

then SH goes on to call someone else a cult member.

you've lost it!

Spurs Homer
11-25-2018, 02:38 PM
if this doesn't scream psycho i don't know what does.

SH poses a whatif question as if it's based in reality and then goes ahead and gives his weak take as well as insult.

then SH goes on to call someone else a cult member.

you've lost it!

Idiot.

Chucho/DMC made a claim that Trump would go unscathed from any prosecution for his entire term.

I asked him what does he base his claim on - and he ran away.

I already know you are a cult member. I only hope you are rich and white - otherwise it is too stupid that a non-rich and non-white person would support a white supremacist.

pgardn
11-25-2018, 02:48 PM
Not only russian but chinese, n korean, iranian and israelis hack us everydqy

But but mu russia :cry

Elections.
You melonhead.

And call the interference whatever because it involved a number of methods.

Industry, financial stuff. All of the above, but only China comes close to Russia. And Trump is actually on this strangely.

koriwhat
11-25-2018, 03:10 PM
Idiot.

Chucho/DMC made a claim that Trump would go unscathed from any prosecution for his entire term.

I asked him what does he base his claim on - and he ran away.

I already know you are a cult member. I only hope you are rich and white - otherwise it is too stupid that a non-rich and non-white person would support a white supremacist.

support in what form exactly? i didn't vote the dude in nor contribute to his campaign so how do you figure i support him? with more and more people losing their mind like you have i might just support him in 2020. keep being insane and driving us middle of the pack people to the right to escape the lunacy of the left.

Spurs Homer
11-25-2018, 03:27 PM
support in what form exactly? i didn't vote the dude in nor contribute to his campaign so how do you figure i support him? with more and more people losing their mind like you have i might just support him in 2020. keep being insane and driving us middle of the pack people to the right to escape the lunacy of the left.

Every day you attack people here who point out Trumps corruption. Every day.

Then you say "I don't care about Trump"

But no one here has EVER seen you post anything against Trump or the GOP - never once - but you keep saying it.

You use the words "the left" "liberals" "lunacy of the left" "leftists"

Yet -
you don't support the right?

Ok. Sure.

24/7 defending Trump - at least have the balls to say - "yes - I am a trump supporter"

koriwhat
11-25-2018, 03:49 PM
Every day you attack people here who point out Trumps corruption. Every day.

Then you say "I don't care about Trump"

But no one here has EVER seen you post anything against Trump or the GOP - never once - but you keep saying it.

You use the words "the left" "liberals" "lunacy of the left" "leftists"

Yet -
you don't support the right?

Ok. Sure.

24/7 defending Trump - at least have the balls to say - "yes - I am a trump supporter"

lmao you're insane.

i've been called out before just like this, been told i never hold trump's feet to the fire, back trump up when attacked here, and yet i've rebuked such statements because i didn't vote for trump nor anyone during 2016, didn't contribute to his or anyone's campaign, and still don't support him though i don't view him the same as the loons do with yalls disturbing conviction of the man.

it's merely a social experiment i am witnessing but yall would love everyone to join the left's cult as yall seek to take over the asylum. it's called sociology dear watson.

what you claim to be support is merely common sense and logic which you don't possess. yall call the dude all sorts of names out of blind hatred but can't back anything up. it's hilarious and sickening all at once.

don't get mad because you haven't seen me shit on trump here. you're just not that good at doing a query here on ST.

CosmicCowboy
11-25-2018, 03:56 PM
Anyone here ever get an invite to the Playboy mansion tbh?

:lmao:lmao:lmao

I had forgotten about that one.

boutons_deux
11-25-2018, 03:59 PM
Pootin shot at and captured 3 Ukrainian ships