TheGreatYacht
11-26-2018, 02:38 PM
dabom , I mean, The Closer has found a new account I see :lol

r0drig0lac
11-26-2018, 02:45 PM
5 star thread

JeffDuncan
11-26-2018, 03:01 PM
Dam' right, all you quitter fans, you heard the man, GTFO! Especially you there with the bloodshot eyes and the puke on your T shirt. And take that drunken bimbo with you!

And I don't want to have to tell you again!

NASpurs
11-26-2018, 03:03 PM
dabom , I mean, The Closer has found a new account I see :lol

:elephant

Lonnie Walker IV
11-26-2018, 03:43 PM
Dam' right, all you quitter fans, you heard the man, GTFO! Especially you there with the bloodshot eyes and the puke on your T shirt. And take that drunken bimbo with you!

And I don't want to have to tell you again!

We need all the quitter fluffers to step the fuck out. :lol

Lonnie Walker IV
11-26-2018, 03:48 PM
And that fucker owes us $20 fucking million dollars too. :lmao

TDMVPDPOY
11-26-2018, 04:37 PM
And that fucker owes us $20 fucking million dollars too. :lmao

lol chump change compared to the 100m combine patty+paus contract....

Lonnie Walker IV
11-26-2018, 04:42 PM

Comparing 2 players to one faggot. :lmao

Dejounte
11-26-2018, 04:42 PM
Seriously. When exactly will these trolls graduate from high school (since they have all the time in the world to post here) and get a job? Why are they still here if all they're going to post are doom and gloom lame ass comments? "Let's stir shit up all the time! I'm so edgy! Yeah! You'll never see me support this team! I get a boner from arguing with Spurs fans!" No life losers...

gospursgojas
11-26-2018, 05:05 PM

At least we get three ball chunking and rebounds from them. Also Pau sits on bench with his teammates and seriously when was last time Patty was injured after his shoulder?

I agree w OP.

Dex
11-26-2018, 05:13 PM
I knew it would only take a season or two of mediocrity for the bandwagoners and player fans to start showing their true colors.

Lot of fans on here who take for granted what Pop, Duncan, and co. were able to achieve. I'd bet dollars to donuts that most of these guys weren't around during the 80s and 90s years of playoff flame-outs.

Then again, t:lolday's NBA is built around tanking for draft picks and players bitching for greener pastures.

RD2191
11-26-2018, 05:38 PM
OP is the reason I'm pro-choice.

NASpurs
11-26-2018, 05:41 PM

Meh... he would had made another account if he was aborted.

hater
11-26-2018, 05:47 PM
What does quitting on a 9th 8th seed look like?

I dont think thers quitting on that :lol

Chucho
11-26-2018, 06:00 PM

...and is the poster child/ best argument for eugenics and sterilization.

Down Under
11-26-2018, 06:18 PM
This whole board is a handful of posters with about 5 burners each, going round in circles about the same things over & over :lol

Play Boban
11-26-2018, 07:03 PM
That simple. :lol
Truth tsar bomba

UncleDennis
11-27-2018, 11:26 AM
Been a fan since around 94-95ish, but not in the Texas area so was only able to watch national broadcast games, local games against the Knicks and all those disappointing playoff runs.

I've always had a sliver of doubt in Kawhi being that next Robinson and Duncan type foundational piece. So when it turned out he was bailing, the disappointment and surprise was there but no shock at all. On the court obviously I thought he could be and was on that path but things that happened off the court always gave me reservation. For me that underlying doubt first started when he originally resigned with the organization but there had been reports that his "people" were making the contract negotiations more arduous then they should have been and who knows what would have happened if Brian Elfus wasn't around to play deal maker, I mean at that point in his career everything was trending perfectly for him and it should have been smooth sailing contract-wise yet there was drama already.

Beyond that incident and despite stellar play he still never fully convinced me he was that next guy. I can't be the only one here who felt that same way, this is the same guy who when asked about playing with the big three said something along the lines of "it didn't make him feel any kinda way." I know context is key but all those small things added up in my mind so it really wasn't that difficult for me to separate the player from the person in this case. I have to say I'm still a fan of his game and like his raptors squad, I mean they're in the East so what impact at all do they have on anything Spurs related? Of course it stings to see how good they've been while SA is struggling to beat Chicago by 1 but what's done is done.

Obviously when they play each other if you are rooting for the Raptors maybe that Spurs fandom is indeed over but if not I think a decent amount of SA fans on here will share a similar opinion, plenty of room for both.

Ed Helicopter Jones
11-28-2018, 09:51 AM
Can Daboom’s IP address be blocked from starting new threads?

But this one is awesome though. Better than all the others saying the exact same thing. Really good work...really.

SAGirl
11-28-2018, 12:42 PM
Can Daboom’s IP address be blocked from starting new threads?

But this one is awesome though. Better than all the others saying the exact same thing. Really good work...really.
I didn't know whose Alt's this is, but daboom makes perfect sense.

Ed Helicopter Jones
11-28-2018, 12:57 PM
I knew it would only take a season or two of mediocrity for the bandwagoners and player fans to start showing their true colors.

Lot of fans on here who take for granted what Pop, Duncan, and co. were able to achieve. I'd bet dollars to donuts that most of these guys weren't around during the 80s and 90s years of playoff flame-outs.

Then again, t:lolday's NBA is built around tanking for draft picks and players bitching for greener pastures.

Yep.

Tanking and rebuilding is SOOO easy to do...no wonder Spurs "fans" are advocating for it. Fans...and players...are fucking fickle little bitches these days.

Lonnie Walker IV
11-28-2018, 12:59 PM
Yep.

Tanking and rebuilding is SOOO easy to do...no wonder Spurs "fans" are advocating for it. Fans are fucking fickle little bitches...just that simple.

Welcome to the thread bitch! :lol

Ed Helicopter Jones
11-28-2018, 01:00 PM
Welcome to the thread bitch! :lol

Nice thread Daboom.