PDA

View Full Version : RIP - Stephen Hillenburg

SpursforSix
11-27-2018, 04:36 PM
insert clever pun

SpursforSix
11-27-2018, 04:37 PM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/ebaumsworld.prod/uploads1543344744518-sponge-banner.jpg

JohnnyZ
11-27-2018, 05:15 PM
The only cartoon that actually made me laugh. And the only one I have watched since way way back in the day. No no not about too anything for cartoons, there just weren't any worth my time but.................

RIP

SpursforSix
11-27-2018, 05:34 PM
The only cartoon that actually made me laugh. And the only one I have watched since way way back in the day. No no not about too anything for cartoons, there just weren't any worth my time but.................

RIP

The "only" one? Wasn't Tom and Jerry from your era? Those were funny.

JohnnyZ
11-27-2018, 06:03 PM

Why isn't this my era, here I am?

SpursforSix
11-27-2018, 07:48 PM
Why isn't this my era, here I am?

Well...you’re probably one of the few here that was alive when Tom and Jerry first aired. You like to brag about seeing all those old time football players.

JohnnyZ
11-27-2018, 08:03 PM
Well...you’re probably one of the few here that was alive when Tom and Jerry first aired. You like to brag about seeing all those old time football players.

He is funny isn't it?

Poster,,,,you're old.
Me....yep, saw Jim Brown at Syracuse,
Poster...bullshit, you Googled that.

Hahahahaha!

Tom & Jerry were ok, but not on the level of Heckall & Jeckall. I guess my fav was The Roadrunner.

But none of those really got a laugh, more of a grin.

JohnnyZ
11-27-2018, 08:04 PM

It is funny isn't it?

Poster,,,,you're old.

Hahahahaha!

Tom & Jerry were ok, but not on the level of Heckel & Jeckel I guess my fav was The Roadrunner.

SpursforSix
11-27-2018, 08:09 PM
It is funny isn't it?

Poster,,,,you're old.

Hahahahaha!

Tom & Jerry were ok, but not on the level of Heckel & Jeckel I guess my fav was The Roadrunner.

So senile you can’t remember that you just said this.

JohnnyZ
11-27-2018, 08:22 PM
So senile you can’t remember that you just said this.

What?

Dude, like so many of your threads this one was heading to the bottom of the page quickly. Ya see nobody knows or cares about the topic. Well I knew who the guy was, ok? So be cool ya little freak.

Chucho
11-27-2018, 08:32 PM

Tom and Jerry, well, the Hanna-Barberra era, are the absolute best cartoon from the golden age. It's because they're as hilarious as any of the best WB and MGM shorts where all characters talk. They didnt need too. Toss in masterful music compositions and some of the most gorgeous art and you've got a winner.

Sad to hear about Hillenburg's passing. He'd recently returned and Sponge Bob stopped sucking again. RIP.

Nivek_ogre
11-27-2018, 09:24 PM
Rip but fuck that cartoon

JohnnyZ
11-27-2018, 09:28 PM
Rip but fuck that cartoon

Dude, fuck you asshole, ya don't run down Spongebob with me around ya little shit.

E20
11-28-2018, 11:56 AM
RIP

where can i find a girl to have sex with? can anyone refer me to some links?

Allan Rowe vs Wade
11-29-2018, 09:29 AM
RIP

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/spongebob/images/f/fd/That%27s_no_lady.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130325100409

DMC
11-30-2018, 06:50 PM
RIP

Don't fuck brains, fyi

Spurtacular
11-30-2018, 10:57 PM
Don't know Stephen Hillenburg; but hard to imagine he didn't deserve better than this thread.

TimDunkem
12-05-2018, 02:36 AM
Dude, fuck you asshole, ya don't run down Spongebob with me around ya little shit.

Your best post.