PDA

View Full Version : People of African descent face 'dire picture' of racism in EU

FrostKing
11-28-2018, 01:48 PM
https://i.imgur.com/H0WAfLR.png

https://i.imgur.com/LlteCcR.png

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/28/people-of-african-descent-face-dire-picture-of-racism-in-eu

DMC
11-28-2018, 01:56 PM
Finland has what like three black people?

A 2011 poll shows that 66% of Finnish respondents considered Finland to be a racist country but only 14% admitted to being racists themselves.

Therein lies the problem. People detect racism against themselves but they don't look inward to see if they themselves are racist. I guess only 14% of the people are committing all the racist acts.

JohnnyZ
11-28-2018, 02:04 PM
Other than sports/music where we see a huge difference because of race, who could care about it?

Pavlov
11-28-2018, 02:17 PM
Other than sports/music where we see a huge difference because of race, who could care about it?You're racist.

FrostKing
11-28-2018, 02:17 PM
Other than sports/music where we see a huge difference because of race, who could care about it?
I want my local Wide Receiver to be black, I prefer my doctor, dentist, accountant or financial advisor to not.

I would prefer my kids school teacher to also not be. If my local politician is black then I'm likely a minority in my area.

JohnnyZ
11-28-2018, 02:26 PM
You're racist.

No I'm not so wrong again.

JohnnyZ
11-28-2018, 02:28 PM
I want my local Wide Receiver to be black, I prefer my doctor, dentist, accountant or financial advisor to not.

I would prefer my kids school teacher to also not be. If my local politician is black then I'm likely a minority in my area.

Why does it matter what race anyone is other than sports and if looking for a genre of music?

Pavlov
11-28-2018, 02:31 PM
No I'm not so wrong again.Yep, I'm right.

You got permabanned for racism twice.

lol

Chucho
11-28-2018, 02:31 PM

That's when you want a Jew.

FrostKing
11-28-2018, 02:36 PM
Why does it matter what race anyone is other than sports and if looking for a genre of music?
So we have differences in athletic capabilities but not intellectual? That would make certain athletes like Bo Jackson, Ronaldo or Westbrook - super human. But that is clearly not the case.

More athletic -> Less intellectual

koriwhat
11-28-2018, 02:40 PM
That's when you want a Jew.

lmao :clap

JohnnyZ
11-28-2018, 03:49 PM
Yep, I'm right.

lol

Not really guy, I got banned once for racist comments, I rejoined, then got banned for rejoining.

JohnnyZ
11-28-2018, 03:53 PM
So we have differences in athletic capabilities but not intellectual? That would make certain athletes like Bo Jackson, Ronaldo or Westbrook - super human. But that is clearly not the case.

More athletic -> Less intellectual

Anyone who has earned a degree to be all those things you mention lacks intellectual capabilities, really?

There are over 50 HBCU schools out there all with black professors. How is that possible...well?

Reck
11-28-2018, 03:53 PM
Yep, I'm right.

lol

I dont get how Avante gets banned twice for racism but good ol' Frosty here gets a pass. He's way more transparent with his hate and racism.

Chucho
11-28-2018, 03:54 PM
I dont get how Avante gets banned twice for racism but good ol' Frosty here gets a pass. He's way more transparent with his hate and racism.

He personally went and called out Kori. He got the horns when he went after the bull.

JohnnyZ
11-28-2018, 03:55 PM

Actually, I pushed it vs Kori more than anything I said about race

JohnnyZ
11-28-2018, 03:57 PM
He personally went and called out Kori. He got the horns when he went after the bull.

That's right, I bumped up others talking race to show her it wasn't just me, big mistake.

Spurtacular
11-28-2018, 06:45 PM

He triggers you by calling out liberal race politics. Stop crying.

FrostKing
11-28-2018, 06:45 PM
Becareful, your Anti-White rhetoric won't fly either

AaronY
11-28-2018, 06:50 PM
Fresh thread and takes from opie per the usual

JohnnyZ
11-28-2018, 07:46 PM
As long as people keep it factual/real what is the big deal about talking race? We really are different, that is totally obvious.

I live in central Cali, who are the star athletes, who are the ones with more kids than they can afford, who listens to shit kicker music?

Why play silly ass games?

Winehole23
11-29-2018, 02:43 AM
A genteel discussion of the implications of negritude led by Frost King, what could go wrong?