PDA

View Full Version : Soon to be ex-Chief Kareem Hunt caught on video brutalizing, kicking a woman

StinkyWeezleteats
11-30-2018, 02:54 PM
http://m.tmz.com/#!2018/11/30/kc-chiefs-kareem-hunt-attacked-kicked-woman-surveillance-video/

When are these guys going to learn? Nice knowing you, bro.

FrostKing
11-30-2018, 03:19 PM
Lol @ NFL viewers

You scrubs glamorize these sub-humans.

SuperCam
11-30-2018, 03:27 PM
in before UNT has a Cheatriots themed meltdown :lol

StinkyWeezleteats
11-30-2018, 03:27 PM
Lol @ NFL viewers

You scrubs glamorize these sub-humans.

LOL @ you in the NFL Forum.

spurraider21
11-30-2018, 03:28 PM
picked up ware in both leagues this morning

benefactor
11-30-2018, 03:31 PM
RIP

FrostKing
11-30-2018, 03:46 PM
LOL @ you in the NFL Forum.
One day that will be your sister or daughter in the video.

Maybe then you'll have the dignity to change the channel obese cuck

FrostKing
11-30-2018, 03:50 PM
White people salty about Chiefs success and bringing up video that cops, nfl and chiefs already saw.
Whoa at America then. Making strides in that pursuit of being "the next Brazil"

leemajors
11-30-2018, 04:33 PM
White people salty about Chiefs success and bringing up video that cops, nfl and chiefs already saw.

NFL takes its sweet time on these tbh. Zeke was accused and suspended like 14 months after with no video evidence?

Will Hunting
11-30-2018, 04:48 PM
Unfortunately for the Chiefs the NFL only gives out domestic violence suspensions when it needs to purely as a reaction to public outrage, so the fact they've already seen the video doesn't matter.

Chris
11-30-2018, 05:14 PM

They're gonna wash their hands.

benefactor
11-30-2018, 06:17 PM
Yep...he gone.

FrostKing
11-30-2018, 06:23 PM
Watched the video. Groupies getting physically beaten. Lol but the interracial couples are always smiling and hugging in advertisements

HarlemHeat37
11-30-2018, 07:22 PM
Watched the video. Groupies getting physically beaten. Lol but the interracial couples are always smiling and hugging in advertisements

What are you going to do when your daughter is in an interracial couple, or at the very least, gets used up?

It's inevitable, considering your personality..square dad who is probably scared to death of minorities irl, there's a 100% chance that your daughter is going to gravitate to the people you hate:lol just warning you, we had a lot of girls getting trains ran on where I grew up, most of them were raised by people like you, tbh..

Mark Celibate
11-30-2018, 07:34 PM
What are you going to do when your daughter is in an interracial couple, or at the very least, gets used up?

It's inevitable, considering your personality..square dad who is probably scared to death of minorities irl, there's a 100% chance that your daughter is going to gravitate to the people you hate:lol just warning you, we had a lot of girls getting trains ran on where I grew up, most of them were raised by people like you, tbh..

yaeh I know a few alt-right guys IRL, and I warn them not to act like this if they don't want their daughter to burn the coal.

tbh if you try to put a leash on a woman (especially daughter), there's pretty much a 100% guarantee they'll go and do just that out of curiosity. the ultimate redpill on women's sexual behavior is My Secret Garden by Nancy Friday. They have all sorts of fucked up fantasies that they can't control, they just hide it to not come across as sluts. IMO, the only real solution for alt-righters is to just have multiple kids so that atleast one of them will "pass on the white race". having kids is a major gamble no matter how good of a parent you are

HarlemHeat37
11-30-2018, 07:35 PM
The NFL shouldn't get involved in punishing players for any of this, anyways..let the law handle is, clearly the NFL isn't suited for it, nor should they be..every GM and coach's job should be to use the best players, regardless of off-field issues..

Why does a violent, barbaric sport pretend to care about morality, anyways?:lol

HarlemHeat37
11-30-2018, 07:40 PM
yaeh I know a few alt-right guys IRL, and I warn them not to act like this if they don't want their daughter to burn the coal.

tbh if you try to put a leash on a woman (especially daughter), there's pretty much a 100% guarantee they'll go and do just that out of curiosity. the ultimate redpill on women's sexual behavior is My Secret Garden by Nancy Friday. They have all sorts of fucked up fantasies that they can't control, they just hide it to not come across as sluts. IMO, the only real solution for alt-righters is to just have multiple kids so that atleast one of them will "pass on the white race". having kids is a major gamble no matter how good of a parent you are

:lol 100% agree, not looking forward to having kids..if my girl didn't want them, I probably wouldn't do it, at least no on purpose..

But ya, I have no idea how people like Frost are going to raise their kids, you can't really escape multiculturalism today, even if you live in a rural area, social media and YouTube makes it different than when we were kids..it's a tricky one, but I definitely know that being the strict father is always a bad decision:lol

Darth_Pelican
11-30-2018, 07:47 PM

:lol I think it’s pretty transparent that he has an inferiority complex and is nothing like he acts on ST in his day to day life.

Will Hunting
11-30-2018, 08:27 PM
:lol I think it’s pretty transparent that he has an inferiority complex and is nothing like he acts on ST in his day to day life.
He wouldn’t be able to hold a job if he acted like this in real life :lol

”I need you to work with Courtney and Darrell on this project”

”Ugh you Americans and your multiculturalism. Courtney should be at home cooking and Darrell should be working in a blacks only office.”

Will Hunting
11-30-2018, 08:43 PM
:lol Hunt now on commissioners exempt list

The NFL couldn’t be more transparent in how superficial it’s stance against domestic violence is.

djohn2oo8
11-30-2018, 09:04 PM
They released him

Robz4000
11-30-2018, 09:05 PM
Chiefs released him. RIP.

Darth_Pelican
11-30-2018, 09:09 PM
One less guy in fantasy playoffs that I need to worry about :tu

HarlemHeat37
11-30-2018, 09:14 PM
I added Ware just in case, didn't think I'd actually use him:lol

I probably still won't even use him..I have Gurley, Barkley, Gus Edwards, Josh Adams and Cohen..smh, waste of RBs, I needed WRs..

FrostKing
11-30-2018, 09:16 PM

I plan to marry a Polish (or at least) Slavic woman and then raise the kids to love and cherish their heritage - speak the language, eat the food, visit and live in historical areas. That is usually the X factor in these western couples. As a coal burner stated at a bar once "Oh, I'm just a European mutt". Yah if you buy into the propaganda to self-hate, you will more easily head down that path

But your point is taken. It is the stereotypical girl from small village goes off to Liberal University and awakes to diversity awareness

For the record - this is my outlet. If we ran into each other at a bar we would get along very well. Race isn't the end all tbh and when I am in Poland it doesn't cross my mind even when I see outsiders. I am a victim of American culture

Chris
11-30-2018, 09:26 PM
Jerrah probably already on the phone with him :lol

spurraider21
11-30-2018, 09:27 PM
I added Ware just in case, didn't think I'd actually use him:lol

I probably still won't even use him..I have Gurley, Barkley, Gus Edwards, Josh Adams and Cohen..smh, waste of RBs, I needed WRs..
i added ware in both leagues earlier today... im oddly much deeper in my 14 man league (David Johnson, James Conner, Josh Adams, Chris Carson, Chris Thompson, Spencer Ware... and that's after having traded Jordan Howard) than in my primary 12 man league, where all I have is Dalvin Cook, Nick Chubb, Adrian Peterson (now ware too)

its inexcusable for Hunt owners to not have handcuffed him at this point in the season though, after all the bye weeks were done

Darth_Pelican
11-30-2018, 09:31 PM
Redskins will scoop him up.

HarlemHeat37
11-30-2018, 09:31 PM
i added ware in both leagues earlier today... im oddly much deeper in my 14 man league (David Johnson, James Conner, Josh Adams, Chris Carson, Chris Thompson, Spencer Ware... and that's after having traded Jordan Howard) than in my primary 12 man league, where all I have is Dalvin Cook, Nick Chubb, Adrian Peterson (now ware too)

its inexcusable for Hunt owners to not have handcuffed him at this point in the season though, after all the bye weeks were done

My work league has 10 teams, only 4 of us are experienced players, the rest are just casual fans that joined because there's a $2500 pot and they don't mind burning money:lol

It would be a colossal choke job if I don't win..my only concern is that my QB(Cam) and WRs(Adams, Allen) aren't locks to dominate every week..

phxspurfan
11-30-2018, 09:51 PM
One day that will be your sister or daughter in the video

LOL at any day my sister or daughter would be some gutter trash hoe like that

and lol that fag guy in one of my leagues that plays only Chiefs. Fuck that team

Quadzilla99
11-30-2018, 10:55 PM
I plan to marry a Polish (or at least) Slavic woman and then raise the kids to love and cherish their heritage - speak the language, eat the food, visit and live in historical areas. That is usually the X factor in these western couples. As a coal burner stated at a bar once "Oh, I'm just a European mutt". Yah if you buy into the propaganda to self-hate, you will more easily head down that path

But your point is taken. It is the stereotypical girl from small village goes off to Liberal University and awakes to diversity awareness

For the record - this is my outlet. If we ran into each other at a bar we would get along very well. Race isn't the end all tbh and when I am in Poland it doesn't cross my mind even when I see outsiders. I am a victim of American culture

Blah blah blah same white trash schtick in ever fucking thread.

Gd you are a shorty poster

Chucho
11-30-2018, 11:48 PM
Kind of shows the sham of college athletics and sports overall. You have people with incredible gifts afforded the luxury of playing children's games for fortunes that 99.99% of the world will never get and they throw it all away.

He's done. Ray Rice was an incredible talent and never saw a second chance. Rush is even better and wont get it. He'll be off the exempt list and taking handoffs from Johnny Manziel next year.

JohnnyZ
12-01-2018, 12:08 AM
I had no idea about anything about Hunt other than he played football at Toledo. Had seen him play in college and he was impressive but vs that level of competition..hmmm?. Then forgot about him.

We all know what happened next with the Chiefs, yep....stud.

I first heard abut this situation on Speak For Yourself, my very first thought......broken home raised by just a mom.

BOOM.

"Hunt could deal with it, maybe because he was used to never being given much. He and an older brother were raised by a single mom who worked as a home healthcare aid. At times, they couldn't afford cable TV or a phone"

"Sometimes it was hard to buy enough groceries," his mom, Stephanie Riggins, says. "They didn't have the name-brand clothes like the other kids. But all he really cared about is if he could go outside and play sports."

What happens in that situation is the boy never sees how men treat women, he grows up never seeing the love between a man and woman. How his dad took care of his woman. So they are stunted when old enough to have relationships and dealing with females.

All this talk of ..hoes...by retarded rappers doesn't help, any man referring to women as ...hoes..needs his ass kicked. Some kid listening to that shit isn't good.

I blame all these problems with young black men on how they were raised, the HUGE % of them never knowing a life with a loving mother AND father.

As far as just football goes, Hunt got his shot because of an injury to Spencer Ware who is a very competent RB. So losing Hunt no real big deal. Tyreek Hill was a RB, get creative there,

Other than an actual knife welding woman on the attack ya never get physical with women. I am talking normal women, not a Rhonda Rousey vs a man her size.

StinkyWeezleteats
12-01-2018, 12:46 AM
One day that will be your sister or daughter in the video.

Maybe then you'll have the dignity to change the channel obese cuck

Mexicans

StinkyWeezleteats
12-01-2018, 12:49 AM
They released him
Like I said...soon to be ex-Chief

Millennial_Messiah
12-01-2018, 01:55 AM
Spencer Ware was pretty amazing for them in 15/16 honestly. He's just as good of a receiver, too. He's more elusive, but he doesn't break as many tackles. Similar speed. I don't think KC loses much, though, they better not.

So long as Chiefs hold the #1 seed, this puts Mahomes in the driver seat for MVP because Brees got owned last night and you can't really separate Goff/Gurley.

Isitjustme?
12-01-2018, 02:13 AM
Gd what a piece of shit

FrostKing
12-01-2018, 03:35 AM
Blah blah blah same white trash schtick in ever fucking thread.

Gd you are a shorty poster
The victim is white trash for associating with them. We both know she listens to Rap.

JohnnyZ
12-01-2018, 05:34 AM
Chiefs and running backs, sheesh!!!

Back in the beginning they drafted Olympic sprinter Stone Johnson (WR 20.6 200M) out of Grambling, he would die from injuries sustained in a preseason game.

They had SJS DB Ken Thomas a 10.0HT sprinter switching to RB (around 5-9 215) well he banged his knee up so badly....career over.

Power back out of Southern U Mack "The Truck" Lee Hill also banged up a knee.....died on the operating table.

9.4 sprinter Joe Delaney out of NWLa gained over a 1000 yards as a rookie.....drowned trying to save some kids, he couldn't swim.

Now this with Hunt.

Millennial_Messiah
12-01-2018, 07:21 AM
Losing Hunt will NOT submarine their season, like say, losing Hill or Kelce would.

JohnnyZ
12-01-2018, 07:34 AM
Losing Hunt will NOT submarine their season, like say, losing Hill or Kelce would.

GREAT RB's average 4.5ish a carry TERRIBLE RB's average 3.5.

JoeTait75
12-01-2018, 08:12 AM
If the Browns weren't already in good shape at RB with Nick Chubb and Duke Johnson I'd want them to sign Hunt today. He's 23, on his rookie contract and he's from around here (Willoughby South HS, about 15 minutes east of Cleveland.) It's ridiculous that Kansas City just outright cut him.

StinkyWeezleteats
12-01-2018, 08:48 AM
If the Browns weren't already in good shape at RB with Nick Chubb and Duke Johnson I'd want them to sign Hunt today. He's 23, on his rookie contract and he's from around here (Willoughby South HS, about 15 minutes east of Cleveland.) It's ridiculous that Kansas City just outright cut him.

Did you not see the video? I’m guessing you didn’t or you wouldn’t have posted how ridiculous it was that they cut him.

Spurminator
12-01-2018, 09:23 AM
I'll be honest, the video wasn't as shocking as I expected. Certainly not on the level of Ray Rice. No punches thrown. Some shoving and then a pretty half-assed "kick" that looked more like he pushed her with his foot. No idea what was being said.

Wouldn't be surprised if no criminal charges are filed, and if that's the case, dude shouldn't lose his career over it.

benefactor
12-01-2018, 09:27 AM
I'll be honest, the video wasn't as shocking as I expected. Certainly not on the level of Ray Rice. No punches thrown. Some shoving and then a pretty half-assed "kick" that looked more like he pushed her with his foot. No idea what was being said.

Wouldn't be surprised if no criminal charges are filed, and if that's the case, dude shouldn't lose his career over it.
Apparently the police have already seen the video and nothing happened. This is just the league saving face and trying to prevent any backlash.

benefactor
12-01-2018, 09:29 AM
Oh, and in before Leveon Bell signs with KC.

JohnnyZ
12-01-2018, 10:26 AM
“Earlier this year, we were made aware of an incident involving running back Kareem Hunt. At that time, the National Football League and law enforcement initiated investigations into the issue. As part of our internal discussions with Kareem, several members of our management team spoke directly to him. Kareem was not truthful in those discussions. The video released today confirms that fact. We are releasing Kareem immediately.”

Chiefs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoedQ0l7ia8

CFL???

chunticakes
12-01-2018, 10:37 AM
LOL @ KC all of a sudden pretending to have morals. They knew about this months ago. Plus they drafted a guy that punched his pregnant girlfriend in the gut. I suppose it has to be a public video for them to care.

JohnnyZ
12-01-2018, 10:55 AM
Statement from former Chiefs’ RB Kareem Hunt to ESPN: “I want to apologize for my actions. I deeply regret what I did. I hope to move on from this.”

What else could he say?

How many times do we see guys run right over a kicker, run right in that punt returner, slam down a QB. As we all....what in the hell is the guy thiinking? And we see it all the time and will see it tomorrow.

Way too many idiots in pro football. Something needs to be done. I had to pass a test to get my license to sell insurance. The NFL needs something to weed out the idiots. Problem is all that seems to matter is size and speed ad how many reps at 220.

I;ve seen Ivy League football, yep, smaller, slower but ya don't see all the stupid penalties and guys acting like crazed crazies over doing what they are suppose to do.

Will Hunting
12-01-2018, 11:37 AM

Exactly. The Bengals have a starting running back who decked a woman and had bad intentions when he did so.

if the cops didn’t think this warranted criminal charges then the NFL should have left it alone.

JoeTait75
12-01-2018, 11:54 AM
Did you not see the video? I’m guessing you didn’t or you wouldn’t have posted how ridiculous it was that they cut him.

Seen it. Not admirable behavior but nothing really heinous.

FrostKing
12-01-2018, 01:34 PM
^

:rollin

Standard behavior for Americans. "Please don't take away our precious ball bouncer."

She deserved it for using the n-word, am I right?

phxspurfan
12-01-2018, 01:54 PM
Exactly. The Bengals have a starting running back who decked a woman and had bad intentions when he did so.

That chick was hot too

Will Hunting
12-01-2018, 02:08 PM
^

Standard behavior for Americans. "Please don't take away our precious ball bouncer."

Please, other countries are just as forgiving of their favorite ball kicker to the point where they literally riot and kill each other after the big soccer match.

JoeTait75
12-01-2018, 04:23 PM
^

It's some drunk 19-year old white chick mouthing off to a testosterone-and-liquor-fueled black professional athlete in a hotel corridor at 3 in the morning or whatever. I could've told her that was a bad idea, but I doubt she would've listened to me. Not my fault she and a lot of other white American chicks don't have any common sense.

FrostKing
12-01-2018, 04:26 PM
Please, other countries are just as forgiving of their favorite ball kicker to the point where they literally riot and kill each other after the big soccer match.
Maybe it differs in South America. But in Europe these female battering stories are far less common.

It would specifically face backlash if Arab athletes were beating up Native women. That would never fly in Europe. This is ultimately just sport. But maybe white Americans have been neutered by all the pro-diversity and race mixing advertisements that run rampant during sporting telecast

It's some drunk 19-year old white chick mouthing off to a testosterone-and-liquor-fueled black professional athlete in a hotel corridor at 3 in the morning or whatever. I could've told her that was a bad idea, but I doubt she would've listened to me. Not my fault she and a lot of other white American chicks don't have any common sense.
That is fair. Tip of the hat to you sir.

Chucho
12-01-2018, 10:17 PM

Good victim blaming.

MultiTroll
12-02-2018, 12:36 AM

Chick also looked like she flopped when she fell down into the wall. The shove was not so violent as to karoom her 20 feet. Check it.
Her interview sounds like she was looking to cash in all along.

JohnnyZ
12-02-2018, 05:09 AM
I don't like to look at that kind of stuff so I hadn't, but kept reading how it really wasn't all that. Curiousity got the better of me.

Are you kidding me? THAT....THAT...might ruin a guys life...WHAT????

That was a kick, that was brutality, bullshit. I was thinking the guy beat up a woman, fuck no he didn't. And everyone in that video was looking for a hassle.

This is ridiculous. What is world coming to, never seen so much stupid shit. Can't even play football anymore somebody might get hurt.....well no shit. Big fast strong guys running around banging into each hurt........let's play safe gang....ha~~

I would never ever ever ever hassle with women, I'd walk or run away from her. But what Hunt did was nothing. I feel sorry for the guy, this just isn't right.

Where are we heading?

Boxing ref......you didn't have to hit him that hard ya know.

Mark Celibate
12-02-2018, 11:13 AM
Maybe it differs in South America. But in Europe these female battering stories are far less common.

It would specifically face backlash if Arab athletes were beating up Native women. That would never fly in Europe. This is ultimately just sport. But maybe white Americans have been neutered by all the pro-diversity and race mixing advertisements that run rampant during sporting telecast

That is fair. Tip of the hat to you sir.

:lmao

>implying Achmed and Muhammad aren't invading Europe and running a train on the natives on a day to day basis

You guys have the same problem, but it's mudslime instead of nigs

Will Hunting
12-02-2018, 11:15 AM

>implying Achmed and Muhammad aren't invading Europe and running a train on the natives on a day to day basis

:lol “you guys”

He lives in California tbh, just acts like he lives in Europe.

leemajors
12-02-2018, 12:10 PM
The nfl didn’t even get the video.

https://deadspin.com/reports-nfl-really-fucking-botched-the-kareem-hunt-inv-1830805056

HarlemHeat37
12-02-2018, 02:16 PM
:lol “you guys”

He lives in California tbh, just acts like he lives in Europe.

:lol

It's also strange that he's arguing that Europe wouldn't allow this to happen..maybe in Eastern Europe, but "Muslims invading and raping" has been one of the primary talking points for a minute(which he should know, since it's one of the alt-rights favorite arguments:lol )

FrostKing
12-02-2018, 04:06 PM

LOL. We don't spend our leisure time watching them on TV, drafting Muhammad on our fantasy team and buying their jersey.

We don't see their mug on every other commercial, yet.

Clipper Nation
12-02-2018, 05:51 PM
:lol

It's also strange that he's arguing that Europe wouldn't allow this to happen..maybe in Eastern Europe, but "Muslims invading and raping" has been one of the primary talking points for a minute(which he should know, since it's one of the alt-rights favorite arguments:lol )
He pretends to be from P:lolland, so that explains it.

JohnnyZ
12-03-2018, 12:55 AM
So it comes out that that girl Hunt kicked....at.....is a known trouble maker with a police record. A real bitch.

chunticakes
12-03-2018, 12:59 AM
So it comes out that that girl Hunt kicked....at.....is a known trouble maker with a police record. A real bitch.

Same thing happened with Elliott. At what point will these women be held accountable?

JohnnyZ
12-03-2018, 01:06 AM
Same thing happened with Elliott. At what point will these women be held accountable?

I'm with you on that, we really do have to look at the individuals, not just.....men shouldn't hit women. Hell, there are women out there who can kick a mans ass.

From watching the video I got the feellng the girls involved got off on hassling.

benefactor
12-03-2018, 09:20 AM
Lots of great points have been made here from both angles, but the long and short is players just have to be smarter...especially a guy like Hunt who didn't even get a chance to truly cash out via the league. They have seen enough of these types of incidents now to know how to avoid them.

"All this useless information, yet hanging between your legs is this thing that could crumble your entire empire...seven minutes or less...don't know a fucking thing about it. Even worse you think it's your friend."

-Bill Burr

Will Hunting
12-03-2018, 09:44 AM
Lots of great points have been made here from both angles, but the long and short is players just have to be smarter...especially a guy like Hunt who didn't even get a chance to truly cash out via the league. They have seen enough of these types of incidents now to know how to avoid them.

"All this useless information, yet hanging between your legs is this thing that could crumble your entire empire...seven minutes or less...don't know a fucking thing about it. Even worse you think it's your friend."

-Bill Burr
I’d be surprised if anyone thinks Hunt is getting treated unfairly, all the players should be well aware at this point that altercation with woman caught on camera + court of public opinion = potential career ender, but I think it’s more about how much these situations have been blown out of proportion and how random the punishment seems to be.

The guy I still feel bad for is Ray Rice. His career was cut short because the NFL fucked up in how his punishment was handled so the NFL made an example out of him when guys have gotten away with much worse.

Blake
12-03-2018, 12:18 PM

-Bill Burr

Bill Burr is greatness

JohnnyZ
12-04-2018, 04:29 AM
I was feeling sorry for Hunt, thinking wrong place, wrong time, wrong company. If this is true....

A new report from NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport suggests that Hunt’s self-inflicted problems could get worse before they get better. Rapoport reported early Sunday morning that the NFL is investigating a June incident in which Hunt allegedly punched a man in the face (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000994219/article/kareem-hunt-faces-more-than-baseline-sixgame-suspension) in June at an Ohio resort.

.....then fuck him.

A talent like his at Toledo?

If we started going back to his HS days, hmmmm?

Speaking of high school......

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2393418-meet-kareem-hunt-the-best-college-football-player-you-dont-know

phxspurfan
12-07-2018, 04:43 PM
http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/25471824/how-kareem-hunt-nfl-career-was-put-hold-night-town

Good article about the whole incident. It's clear these were two gold diggers that got him in trouble. And it looks like the cops maybe noticed the ladies were drunk and stupid and didn't want to pursue the matter. Now the PC hollywood folks want to run him into the ground for this. He shouldn't have gotten physical / hit them, but they definitely aren't all innocent little school girls or whatever. Everyone knows/knew girls who acted like this when they were drunk.

"I only know those girls through a friend," Watkins tells officers in the video. "They invited us to a club tonight. We got to the club, and they were overly drunk, as you can tell. But come to find out, they're not even 21. They're 19 years old. We were like, 'Can you guys please leave us alone?'"

Watkins tells police Ottinger and her friend, Dominique Hamilton, got along fine with everyone throughout the evening, but that ended inside Hunt's residence. According to Watkins' account, Hunt said Ottinger and Hamilton couldn't stay the night. Watkins says he offered $20 when they said they didn't have enough money for an Uber ride home. After he sent them into the hall, Ottinger began to scream and pound on the door, according to his account.

"They're in the hallway, like standing by the elevator," Watkins tells police. "I come out and I'm like, 'You guys are being too loud. Please just leave us alone.' She started freaking out, grabbing the back of my head. She broke my necklace. She tried calling me the N-word. She called us n-----s and s--- like that. We're like, 'There is no point of you to do that. We just want you to leave us alone.' Then they started getting aggressive, hitting us."

Ottinger could not be reached for comment by Outside the Lines.

In the police video, Ottinger confirms having gotten upset because she didn't have enough money to get home and was in no condition to drive herself. Her car, she tells police, was parked at the hotel. "We needed a ride back to Kent," Ottinger says. "An Uber was $112. We can't afford that. We're college students, right?"

SpursforSix
12-07-2018, 04:47 PM
http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/25471824/how-kareem-hunt-nfl-career-was-put-hold-night-town

Good article about the whole incident. It's clear these were two gold diggers that got him in trouble. And it looks like the cops maybe noticed the ladies were drunk and stupid and didn't want to pursue the matter. Now the PC hollywood folks want to run him into the ground for this. He shouldn't have gotten physical / hit them, but they definitely aren't all innocent little school girls or whatever. Everyone knows/knew girls who acted like this when they were drunk.

"I only know those girls through a friend," Watkins tells officers in the video. "They invited us to a club tonight. We got to the club, and they were overly drunk, as you can tell. But come to find out, they're not even 21. They're 19 years old. We were like, 'Can you guys please leave us alone?'"

Watkins tells police Ottinger and her friend, Dominique Hamilton, got along fine with everyone throughout the evening, but that ended inside Hunt's residence. According to Watkins' account, Hunt said Ottinger and Hamilton couldn't stay the night. Watkins says he offered $20 when they said they didn't have enough money for an Uber ride home. After he sent them into the hall, Ottinger began to scream and pound on the door, according to his account.

"They're in the hallway, like standing by the elevator," Watkins tells police. "I come out and I'm like, 'You guys are being too loud. Please just leave us alone.' She started freaking out, grabbing the back of my head. She broke my necklace. She tried calling me the N-word. She called us n-----s and s--- like that. We're like, 'There is no point of you to do that. We just want you to leave us alone.' Then they started getting aggressive, hitting us."

In the police video, Ottinger confirms having gotten upset because she didn't have enough money to get home and was in no condition to drive herself. Her car, she tells police, was parked at the hotel. "We needed a ride back to Kent," Ottinger says. "An Uber was $112. We can't afford that. We're college students, right?"

You're quoting Watkins but in the same story it mentions that Watkins account doesn't square with the video footage. So I'm not sure he's reliable.

phxspurfan
12-07-2018, 04:50 PM
You're quoting Watkins but in the same story it mentions that Watkins account doesn't square with the video footage. So I'm not sure he's reliable.

Not saying anyone's account is 100% accurate. They were all out and drunk. No one's account is going to be 100% accurate. But what's clear is they were some skanks that were out gold digging, inviting these guys to clubs even though they knew they were underage. Then they wouldn't leave and were demanding money. Then when they got into it with Hunt's crew (cat fight), it got to blows. Then when the police arrived they started pointing to their bruises like all innocent and shit, which everyone knows it takes 2 to tango.

Not saying Hunt isn't in the wrong for striking a woman, that's wrong. But one angle these stories never seem to cover is the part where the gold diggers start shit. Because that's what gold diggers do.

JohnnyZ
12-07-2018, 05:24 PM
We have to get real with this.

There are women who can kick a mans ass, they aren't all......so inferior to men physically. There are women who can out run, out jump most men. Women arm wrestlers who could walk into any bar and beat every man in the place. How many men 135 pounds could whip Rhonda Rousey?

Those girls were trouble makers, what Hunt did was rough but really not all that considering the situation.

SpursforSix
12-07-2018, 05:42 PM
Not saying anyone's account is 100% accurate. They were all out and drunk. No one's account is going to be 100% accurate. But what's clear is they were some skanks that were out gold digging, inviting these guys to clubs even though they knew they were underage. Then they wouldn't leave and were demanding money. Then when they got into it with Hunt's crew (cat fight), it got to blows. Then when the police arrived they started pointing to their bruises like all innocent and shit, which everyone knows it takes 2 to tango.

Not saying Hunt isn't in the wrong for striking a woman, that's wrong. But one angle these stories never seem to cover is the part where the gold diggers start shit. Because that's what gold diggers do.

Gotcha. I don't disagree that the girls should have some blame for starting shit. But Hunt wasn't smart enough to just let that shit go.

FrostKing
12-07-2018, 06:46 PM

NFL players at the very bottom of the groupie totem pole for athletes. Random mediocre looking 19 year olds off instagram

phxspurfan
12-07-2018, 09:22 PM
I’d be surprised if anyone thinks Hunt is getting treated unfairly, all the players should be well aware at this point that altercation with woman caught on camera + court of public opinion = potential career ender, but I think it’s more about how much these situations have been blown out of proportion and how random the punishment seems to be.

The guy I still feel bad for is Ray Rice. His career was cut short because the NFL fucked up in how his punishment was handled so the NFL made an example out of him when guys have gotten away with much worse.

Ray had been paid by then though. Kareem hasn't been paid as much as Ray Rice.

Guy who should have never gotten paid was Ray fucking Lewis.

chunticakes
12-08-2018, 01:30 PM

Yeah I agree Sammy Watkins isn't the best historian, tbh.

Nothing like FrostKing anyways. Invading threads with his his history lessons like the Germans invaded Poland in WW2. :lol

What is Poland known for anyways? Their sausages?

Will Hunting
12-08-2018, 01:51 PM

Nothing like FrostKing (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=51741) anyways. Invading threads with his his history lessons like the Germans invaded Poland in WW2. :lol

Mark Celibate
12-08-2018, 02:20 PM
LOL. We don't spend our leisure time watching them on TV, drafting Muhammad on our fantasy team and buying their jersey.

We don't see their mug on every other commercial, yet.

Thats because Muhammad isn’t talented to play sportsball at the highest level, don’t play dumb. You guys allow him to come in, steal your women, and set up “No Go” neighborhoods in your cities so don’t act like him being on TV would be the last straw. Can confirm since I was in London not too long ago.

SpursforSix
12-08-2018, 03:32 PM

Nothing like FrostKing (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=51741) anyways. Invading threads with his his history lessons like the Germans invaded Poland in WW2. :lol

What? I doubt they have remarkable sausages...

chunticakes
12-08-2018, 07:32 PM
What? I doubt they have remarkable sausages...

Bend over, I'll fuckin give ya a remarkable sausage.

Spurtacular
12-09-2018, 03:07 AM
http://m.tmz.com/#!2018/11/30/kc-chiefs-kareem-hunt-attacked-kicked-woman-surveillance-video/

When are these guys going to learn? Nice knowing you, bro.

They wouldn't be hood rats if they "learned".

Spurtacular
12-09-2018, 03:17 AM
What happened to the desk clerk who who called the girl a slut and wouldn't let her call 911? No way he kept his job....