PDA

View Full Version : Bucks: Greek Freak: I’m gonna punch him in his groin for stepping over me ...

ambchang
12-02-2018, 11:51 AM
... next game. :cry

It happened in the first quarter and he didn’t do anything the entire game, then the mic is in front of him and he’s mr tough guy

:lol today’s nba
:cry I’m a gunna defend my honour :cry ... later.
:smh what a wuss league.

rasuo214
12-02-2018, 12:08 PM
Risk a suspension over some scrub on a shitty team.

Killakobe81
12-02-2018, 01:10 PM
Risk a suspension over some scrub on a shitty team.

Then why talk trash and also telegraph your intent to retaliate?! If he hard fouls that white boy after the threat, the punishment will be more severe... If he was thinking about avoiding suspension talking this way was not smart...

SAGirl
12-02-2018, 01:36 PM
I Thought Hezonja actually got fouled in the play and didn't get the call which is why he was so angry.

UZER
12-02-2018, 03:00 PM
Overhyping Announcers:

Oh wow! The Greek freak! Look how he delivered that punch to the groin in the paint all the way from half court after just one dribble!

Chris
12-02-2018, 06:03 PM
that white boy

^another racist

Killakobe81
12-02-2018, 09:03 PM
^another racist

Stop it... Just saying if he swings on this white male (is dat better?)... After saying he will tat is, premeditated. And no sport not even the NFL will allow a black boy to beat up a white boy... That's not racist that is a fact

UZER
12-02-2018, 09:11 PM
Stop it... Just saying if he swings on this white male (is dat better?)... After saying he will tat is, premeditated. And no sport not even the NFL will allow a black boy to beat up a white boy... That's not racist that is a fact

I guess you don't watch boxing.

Killakobe81
12-02-2018, 09:13 PM
I guess you don't watch boxing.

I was gonna throw the caveat of ufc/boxing but the fact that those sports encourage the athletes to hit each other I figured it was obvious I was referring to team sports...
And before you bring up hockey...
Not sure even they would allow to much of that...

Chris Fall
12-02-2018, 10:27 PM
The league's MVP is a pussy flopper. And taunting and trash talk is by Euro "tough guys."

WTF in the twilight zone is going on?!

DAF86
12-02-2018, 11:06 PM

Would they allow a white boy beat up a black boy?

rasuo214
12-02-2018, 11:15 PM
Then why talk trash and also telegraph your intent to retaliate?! If he hard fouls that white boy after the threat, the punishment will be more severe... If he was thinking about avoiding suspension talking this way was not smart...

He's a dumbass plus the odds of this happening again are extremely slim.

Captain Marvel
12-03-2018, 12:11 AM
Haha.

Giannis is a pussy.

D.B. Cooper
12-03-2018, 12:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJPjeOR5IBI

DJR210
12-03-2018, 02:01 AM
:lol.. Not only pulled a "next time", but next time it's also going to be a punch to another man's genitals

12-03-2018, 08:41 AM
:lol today's NBA

Bill_Brasky
12-03-2018, 08:56 AM
^another racist

White boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy white boy

Kobe'sAchilles
12-03-2018, 11:39 AM
He should've done something during the game. Saying stuff like I'm going to get him next time is loser talk. Atleast throw the ball at him like Dudley did against Shaq. It's a simple fine and no ejection when you do that. But seriously this guy is playing like the MVP, he shouldn't be wasting time on scrubs.

HarlemHeat37
12-03-2018, 11:48 AM
He was smart to not do anything, but shouldn't have been baited into saying this after the game..

This is basketball, not boxing.. there's no need for talentless goons like Charles Oakley in the game, the league has done the correct thing in eradicating them..

Killakobe81
12-03-2018, 11:52 AM
He was smart to not do anything, but shouldn't have been baited into saying this after the game..

This is basketball, not boxing.. there's no need for talentless goons like Charles Oakley in the game, the league has done the correct thing in eradicating them..

Then dont talk tough ...
IF you about that action, be about it ...
IF you just selling woof tix than dont waste our time ...with "studio gangsta" talk.

HarlemHeat37
12-03-2018, 11:58 AM
Then dont talk tough ...
IF you about that action, be about it ...
IF you just selling woof tix than dont waste our time ...with "studio gangsta" talk.

I agree, that's why I said he shouldn't have been baited into saying it..

To be fair, Giannis is an immigrant who has probably been brainwashed by 90s/2000s NBA culture, he probably feels obligated to talk tough to avoid getting criticized by idiots like Shaq and Barkley..also, his previous coach was a serial wife-beater who was celebrated by fans of the previous era, it's likely that his coaching was primarily based on "toughness"..

lefty
12-03-2018, 02:37 PM
:lol today's NBA

TDMVPDPOY
12-03-2018, 03:13 PM
this clown expecting a last second bail out call on a last play, that shit never happens unless your playing against the spurs kent

most overrated kent cause he plays out of position defending midgets, scoring over midgets at close range layups/dunks, has inconsistent jump shot...most of his stats are against midgets

Beartrucci
12-03-2018, 03:39 PM
Honestly seems beneath him to even comment on a scrub who scored one bucket. I'd understand if it was a peer, but he really shouldn't care about this IMO. Just kick their ass next time like you should.

hater
12-03-2018, 03:54 PM
Giannis is greek for Clitoris

True story

Ed Helicopter Jones
12-03-2018, 05:58 PM
I'd of taken him down as soon as he stepped over me. Get it over with quick.