PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Female Refs...

JakeCuenca
12-03-2018, 09:58 PM
Jesus. Why have them officiate?

Just screwed toronto over with an offball screen foul that changed the last possession. How the hell do you even call that a foul?

They already give the WNBA social welfare and now also officiating? And this is not even Lauren.

SAGirl
12-03-2018, 10:30 PM
That's not exclusively to women. The Grizzlies lost a game to the "juggernaut" Clipprs at least in part bc the refs fouled out Mike Conley in the 4 th Q. I believe he picked up 4 or 5 fouls within the span of less than 3 minutes at least a couple of fouls were on him setting some screens. A good deal of flops are involved but he is the grizzlies star. 4 fouls in 3 minutes? gtfo

JakeCuenca
12-03-2018, 10:34 PM
That's not exclusively to women. The Grizzlies lost a game to the "juggernaut" Clipprs at least in part bc the refs fouled out Mike Conley in the 4 th Q. I believe he picked up 4 or 5 fouls within the span of less than 3 minutes at least a couple of fouls were on him setting some screens. A good deal of flops are involved but he is the grizzlies star. 4 fouls in 3 minutes? gtfo

Some male refs are bad
All female refs are bad

Thats the difference.

SAGirl
12-03-2018, 10:35 PM
Some male refs are bad
All female refs are bad

Thats the difference.
I don't think that's gender specific is all.

Kobe'sAchilles
12-04-2018, 12:38 AM
They need to find good female refs bc they hired horrible ones. It's not as big a deal with the men bc there's a million of them, but when you have like 3 women refs and all 3 suck that is a problem

koriwhat
12-05-2018, 05:03 PM
Some male refs are bad
All female refs are bad

Thats the difference.

it's the day and age we live in... "equality"... some jobs just shouldn't be done by both genders. the wnba is a total and utter joke too just like female refs in the nba.

anyone who wants to disagree knows i'm right.

spurraider21
12-05-2018, 05:21 PM
do you specifically complain about "male refs" when they blow calls, too?

Mitch
12-05-2018, 05:43 PM
Female judges in boxing are pretty much shit accross the board, Tbh. Women suck at these things

Arcadian
12-05-2018, 05:46 PM
There have only been a few female refs. Bit of a small sample there.

DMC
12-05-2018, 06:33 PM
Jesus. Why have them officiate?

Just screwed toronto over with an offball screen foul that changed the last possession. How the hell do you even call that a foul?

They already give the WNBA social welfare and now also officiating? And this is not even Lauren.

:cry Muh kawhi

DMC
12-05-2018, 06:34 PM
it's the day and age we live in... "equality"... some jobs just shouldn't be done by both genders. the wnba is a total and utter joke too just like female refs in the nba.

So a female cannot see a foul because of the vagina or is it the breasts? What disqualifies a female to ref in one league vs another?

koriwhat
12-05-2018, 06:46 PM
So a female cannot see a foul because of the vagina or is it the breasts? What disqualifies a female to ref in one league vs another?

not necessarily... i just don't think we're all that equal at all. shit, the refs at the beginning of the season blew balls too and they were men.

the wnba though, that shit should've never existed! sure, play bball all you want but there should never be a major league for women's bball when they can't even garner more than $5 for row 10 of the fucking wnba finals. that league is bs and is only there to make it seem like the nba is all encompassing but we know better and sales reflects that.

spurraider21
12-05-2018, 06:53 PM
not necessarily... i just don't think we're all that equal at all. shit, the refs at the beginning of the season blew balls too and they were men.

the wnba though, that shit should've never existed! sure, play bball all you want but there should never be a major league for women's bball when they can't even garner more than $5 for row 10 of the fucking wnba finals. that league is bs and is only there to make it seem like the nba is all encompassing but we know better and sales reflects that.
you didnt answer why female refs in the nba are "an utter joke"

how does their being female specifically disqualify them from making correct calls

JohnnyMax
12-05-2018, 06:59 PM
I'm personally against female refs because they make me horny and that makes it tough to concentrate on the game.

koriwhat
12-05-2018, 07:01 PM
you didnt answer why female refs in the nba are "an utter joke"

how does their being female specifically disqualify them from making correct calls

because i think they are. find stats to prove me wrong. i don't even think half the dudes should be refs. i think prereq should be ex-nba ballers or other ex-league ballers should fill those jobs and not 5 foot nothings pushing 60 yrs old like we had for a long while.

koriwhat
12-05-2018, 07:01 PM
I'm personally against female refs because they make me horny and that makes it tough to concentrate on the game.

lol

Millennial_Messiah
12-05-2018, 07:05 PM
Don't lie, you would bang Lauren Holtkamp, and I would too.. and it's not like as if she was a dyke, either, as she actually married one of the younger guy refs... wonder if she'll work if she gets pregnant.

The other 2 are dykes, especially that horrible Palmer sheboon..

Millennial_Messiah
12-05-2018, 07:05 PM

if Violet Palmer made you horny... hmm, does Rosie O'Donnell get you hard as well?

spurraider21
12-05-2018, 07:37 PM
because i think they are. find stats to prove me wrong. i don't even think half the dudes should be refs. i think prereq should be ex-nba ballers or other ex-league ballers should fill those jobs and not 5 foot nothings pushing 60 yrs old like we had for a long while.
:lmao

koriwhat
12-05-2018, 07:40 PM
:lmao

:lmao at you male feminists

spurraider21
12-05-2018, 07:46 PM
:lmao at you male feminists
i just asked a question, of what makes you think female refs aren't qualified. and your response was "because i think they are"

that makes me a male feminist? lol mental midget

koriwhat
12-05-2018, 07:57 PM
i just asked a question, of what makes you think female refs aren't qualified. and your response was "because i think they are"

that makes me a male feminist? lol mental midget

do i have to have a bunch of stats in front of me or literally my opinion? i don't think wnba ballers are ballers and i don't believe women refs know the actual game, the nba not the wnba, so therefore i don't want them pussifying up the nba more than it is already. simple as that.

spurraider21
12-05-2018, 08:06 PM
do i have to have a bunch of stats in front of me or literally my opinion? i don't think wnba ballers are ballers and i don't believe women refs know the actual game, the nba not the wnba, so therefore i don't want them pussifying up the nba more than it is already. simple as that.
im not asking you about the wnba

i'm asking you why you think female officials in the NBA are incapable of doing a good job merely because they are female

koriwhat
12-05-2018, 08:18 PM
im not asking you about the wnba

i'm asking you why you think female officials in the NBA are incapable of doing a good job merely because they are female

yeah and i just answered it and don't care if i answer it another way than you would. as far as i'm concerned, the refs suck and have incredibly sucked for damn near a decade now; if they were all replaced by cameras i think the league would be better off.

spurraider21
12-05-2018, 08:31 PM
so you think female refs are incompetent "because you think they are"

:lol mental midget

koriwhat
12-05-2018, 11:28 PM
so you think female refs are incompetent "because you think they are"

:lol mental midget

nah, i just don't want them on the court officiating a man's game. they can go back to the Y where the wnba is played. sorry but not sorry.

spurraider21
12-06-2018, 12:28 AM
nah, i just don't want them on the court officiating a man's game. they can go back to the Y where the wnba is played. sorry but not sorry.
So you can’t name a reason why a female ref isn’t qualified to ref an nba game. Except for voterepublican.jpeg

koriwhat
12-06-2018, 01:12 AM
So you can’t name a reason why a female ref isn’t qualified to ref an nba game. Except for voterepublican.jpeg

nope. i have an opinion just like you do. wtf does "voterepublican" have anything to do with anything we are talking about? yall lame fucks like yourself are nothing but retards.

SAGirl
12-06-2018, 06:43 AM
do you specifically complain about "male refs" when they blow calls, too?
Nah he wants to be hip.

ambchang
12-06-2018, 01:40 PM

I’m all for equal pay for the same job but there is an article I read that I just had to lol. The article used WNBA and nba salaries as an example how men are being oaif thousands of times the salary for the same jobs because they both play basketball.

At some point these examples actually hurt the cause because it’s so ludicrous. It’s not even the same league we are talking about. It’s like saying the CEO of google should be paid the same as the CEO of a neighbourhood sharwama restaursnts because they are both ceos.

koriwhat
12-06-2018, 06:21 PM
I’m all for equal pay for the same job but there is an article I read that I just had to lol. The article used WNBA and nba salaries as an example how men are being oaif thousands of times the salary for the same jobs because they both play basketball.

At some point these examples actually hurt the cause because it’s so ludicrous. It’s not even the same league we are talking about. It’s like saying the CEO of google should be paid the same as the CEO of a neighbourhood sharwama restaursnts because they are both ceos.

yep. i agree with you whole heatedly.