PDA

View Full Version : Senator Hirono: Democrats Struggle To Relate To Voters Due To 'How Smart We Are'

ducks
12-04-2018, 09:54 PM
https://www.dailywire.com/news/39038/senator-hirono-democrats-struggle-relate-voters-ryan-saavedra?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

vy65
12-04-2018, 10:04 PM
The biggest threat facing this country are the legions of retards who’ve been convinced that they have expertise Or knowledge on a subject because they can tweet about it.

DMC
12-04-2018, 10:18 PM
I don't do clicky linky with no comments.

Will Hunting
12-04-2018, 10:18 PM
Yeah I’d say that article takes her comments completely out of context.

boutons_deux
12-04-2018, 10:36 PM
The biggest threat facing this country are the legions of retards who’ve been convinced that they have expertise Or knowledge on a subject because they can tweet about it.

wrong, the wealthy/powerful oligarchy owns and operates the country, kills more people than domestic or foreign terrorists.

vy65
12-04-2018, 10:49 PM
wrong, the wealthy/powerful oligarchy owns and operates the country, kills more people than domestic or foreign terrorists.

I give you Exhibit A

Chucho
12-04-2018, 10:53 PM
I give you Exhibit A

That's a good'n. Simple, subtle and stupid funny. 8/10.

boutons_deux
12-04-2018, 11:02 PM
I give you Exhibit A

you have no fucking idea what's going on.

vy65
12-04-2018, 11:10 PM
you have no fucking idea what's going on.

I still love you though ... besos

FrostKing
12-05-2018, 04:19 AM
the West

Left, the party and movement of change & diversity has become predictable. Become counter-punching. The West has been liberal since WW2 un-opposed. This poor reaction should send doubts whether it will survive. Why should a migrant from the M.E integrate to the West when this ideology is so young and thus far unproven

AaronY
12-05-2018, 05:08 AM
I give you Exhibit A
:lol

pgardn
12-05-2018, 07:31 AM
I give you Exhibit A

Down goes Frazier!
Down goes Frazier...

pgardn
12-05-2018, 07:37 AM
https://www.dailywire.com/news/39038/senator-hirono-democrats-struggle-relate-voters-ryan-saavedra?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Using logic to relate to voters instead of individually scaring them into thinking the deep state has come.

Wow...

Hows that for context...

hater
12-05-2018, 07:43 AM
Rednecks get triggered when they are called stupid

Wonder why :lmao

koriwhat
12-05-2018, 03:59 PM

:tu

Chucho
12-05-2018, 08:59 PM
Cant be too smart if you had the election rigged in your favor, were up by 7 points going into the election and then alienated a giant portion of the majority and choked the lead to a hot dog colored blow hard no one took seriously just 9 months prior.

spurraider21
12-05-2018, 08:59 PM
Cant be too smart if you had the election rigged in your favor, were up by 7 points going into the election and then alienated a giant portion of the majority and choked the lead to a hot dog colored blow hard no one took seriously just 9 months prior.
how was the election rigged in their favor?

Chucho
12-05-2018, 09:03 PM
how was the election rigged in their favor?

Bernie being told to take a backseat to the DNC chosen one for starters.

spurraider21
12-05-2018, 09:07 PM
Bernie being told to take a backseat to the DNC chosen one for starters.
how did that rig the general election for the democrats?

besides, bernie got crushed in the popular vote during the primaries too. in addition to the DNC having it out him for

Chucho
12-05-2018, 09:12 PM
how did that rig the general election for the democrats?

besides, bernie got crushed in the popular vote during the primaries too. in addition to the DNC having it out him for

Exactly. The DNC colluded to halt Bernie. They rigged the election.

koriwhat
12-05-2018, 09:44 PM

but berndogg is nothing more than a dufflebag boy living that sunset racing life.

that dude was complicit in it all. why yall acting like 2FaceBernie wasn't?

Chucho
12-05-2018, 10:19 PM
but berndogg is nothing more than a dufflebag boy living that sunset racing life.

that dude was complicit in it all. why yall acting like 2FaceBernie wasn't?

He was 100% complicit, hence the rigging and collusion. Bernie is a career poverty pimp that transformed into a spineless snake who sold out and betrayed everything he claimed he stood for.

Th'Pusher
12-05-2018, 11:29 PM

:lol chucho

Black southern voters coluded to rig the election by voting for Hillary.

You’re flirting with Derp-level conspiracy theories. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Chucho
12-05-2018, 11:34 PM
:lol chucho

Black southern voters coluded to rig the election by voting for Hillary.

You’re flirting with Derp-level conspiracy theories. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Yeah...I didn't say that. I said Bernie and the DNC colluded to put their candidate of choice there. That's collusion and rigging.

You're getting to Derp levels of lying.

koriwhat
12-05-2018, 11:38 PM
Yeah...I didn't say that. I said Bernie and the DNC colluded to put their candidate of choice there. That's collusion and rigging.

that's exactly what happened too. anyone believing bernie wasn't complicit in the rigging for hrc is dumb. he was a useful pawn that got paid off in the end and his wife got a free stay out of jail pass as well.

Chucho
12-05-2018, 11:40 PM
The primary was rigged through bias and collusion. Bernie's camp complained initially and then he folded like an accordian. Pretty straight forward and left a foul taste in Democrats' mouths to the point where hardcore Lefties like Warren even said outright it was rigged.

But I get it, collusion good for some people when the candidate has that Magical D in front of their names.

Th'Pusher
12-05-2018, 11:42 PM

I guess I forgot the blue font...the point is black southern voters gave Hillary the democratic nomination irrespective of what the DNC’s shenanigans. Those aren’t excuses for the shenanigans, it’s just a fact that she would have won the nomination with or without them. The black southern voters insured it.

DMC
12-06-2018, 12:05 AM
The primary was rigged through bias and collusion. Bernie's camp complained initially and then he folded like an accordian. Pretty straight forward and left a foul taste in Democrats' mouths to the point where hardcore Lefties like Warren even said outright it was rigged.

But I get it, collusion good for some people when the candidate has that Magical D in front of their names.
Not to mention CNN gave Hillary the questions to the debates beforehand.

She was basically a corpse being hauled around, trying to revive the Obama message with no real platform of her own. She only need one or two real talking points and to get off her ass and campaign, they all laughed at Trump and hoped he'd run. What a bunch of fucking idiots the left has decided to push to the forefront. Then she had the gall to have that old bastard Bill there with her, with his smugness and all rapey and shit. When Trump brought those women in and put them on the front row, holy shit. :lol

DMC
12-06-2018, 12:08 AM
I guess I forgot the blue font...the point is black southern voters gave Hillary the democratic nomination irrespective of what the DNC’s shenanigans. Those aren’t excuses for the shenanigans, it’s just a fact that she would have won the nomination with or without them. The black southern voters insured it.

You could say Trump would have won with or without interference. It doesn't mean there wasn't any. You're saying there wasn't any collusion and trying to prove it by saying it was meaningless. It can't be meaningless if it didn't exist.

Chucho
12-06-2018, 12:09 AM
Not to mention CNN gave Hillary the questions to the debates beforehand.

She was basically a corpse being hauled around, trying to revive the Obama message with no real platform of her own. She only need one or two real talking points and to get off her ass and campaign, they all laughed at Trump and hoped he'd run. What a bunch of fucking idiots the left has decided to push to the forefront. Then she had the gall to have that old bastard Bill there with here, with his smugness and all rapey and shit. When Trump brought those women in and put them on the front row, holy shit. :lol

You're only saying that because you're me and I'm you.

DMC
12-06-2018, 12:13 AM
You're only saying that because you're me and I'm you.

I am the egg man

Chucho
12-06-2018, 12:14 AM
I am the egg man

From what I gather from the others here, you more resemble the walrus.

C'mon, you had to know that was coming.

Chucho
12-06-2018, 12:15 AM
Better I insult myself than some fat Chinamen like Boxscore.

DMC
12-06-2018, 12:22 AM
From what I gather from the others here, you more resemble the walrus.

C'mon, you had to know that was coming.

But the Walrus was a bad guy. I'm not a bad guy. I am the carpenter.

spurraider21
12-06-2018, 12:27 AM
But the general election wasn’t rigged in dems favor. That seemed to be what you were implying