PDA

View Full Version : Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

Isitjustme?
12-06-2018, 04:29 PM
Dang this is getting phenomenal reviews so far. 100% with an average rating of 9/10 based on 70 reviews. never ever even heard of it

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/untitled_animated_spider_man_project_2018/

DJR210
12-06-2018, 04:33 PM
I can't fucking believe it's 70 bucks even on a matinee to take the kids to see a movie too.. just cost me 70 bucks on Wreck It Ralph, then it doesn't help that every preview they showed they want to see too..

Pavlov
12-06-2018, 04:39 PM
Preview after Venom looked great. It's best to embrace the ridiculousness of Marvel's take on a multiverse.

SpursforSix
12-06-2018, 04:42 PM
I can't fucking believe it's 70 bucks even on a matinee to take the kids to see a movie too.. just cost me 70 bucks on Wreck It Ralph, then it doesn't help that every preview they showed they want to see too..

70 bucks...wtf...how many kids is that

spurraider21
12-06-2018, 05:09 PM
Preview after Venom looked great. It's best to embrace the ridiculousness of Marvel's take on a multiverse.
this and this

fans will welcome the self-awareness tbh

DJR210
12-07-2018, 04:32 AM
70 bucks...wtf...how many kids is that

3 kids, 2 adults, popcorn + drink

Blake
12-07-2018, 12:50 PM

Lol and more times than not the movie is crap.

Santikos rewards here in SA is pretty sweet. I haven't paid for popcorn in my last 5 trips and thanks to toy drive, I've got 5 more popcorn vouchers good thru March

Pavlov
12-07-2018, 01:05 PM
Regal's rewards aren't bad if you're spending that kind of money either but I usually only go there for Fathom Events (spoiled by recliners elsewhere). Will probably sign up for one of the AMC paid subscriptions when they build the new theater closer to me. If you have AT&T wireless you get half off two standard tickets on Tuesdays at most theaters. It's nice see first run movies for $3.00 or so.

SpursforSix
12-07-2018, 02:52 PM
3 kids, 2 adults, popcorn + drink

I guess it's good value since you got to see the new Wreck it Ralph.

leemajors
12-07-2018, 04:02 PM
Regal's rewards aren't bad if you're spending that kind of money either but I usually only go there for Fathom Events (spoiled by recliners elsewhere). Will probably sign up for one of the AMC paid subscriptions when they build the new theater closer to me. If you have AT&T wireless you get half off two standard tickets on Tuesdays at most theaters. It's nice see first run movies for $3.00 or so.

I go to the AFS at the Linc more than anywhere else now. Warriors in 35mm a few weeks ago was awesome.

Pavlov
12-07-2018, 04:13 PM
I go to the AFS at the Linc more than anywhere else now. Warriors in 35mm a few weeks ago was awesome.Yeah, forgot to keep updated on them after I couldn't make the Altman retrospective. What kind of seating do the have now?

leemajors
12-07-2018, 04:16 PM
Yeah, forgot to keep updated on them after I couldn't make the Altman retrospective. What kind of seating do the have now?

I've only been in two of the theatres, but one has nice updated pleather(bit squeaky) but the other I was in just had old Alamo type seats. They show a lot of anime my daughter and I see together.

Pavlov
12-07-2018, 04:38 PM
I've only been in two of the theatres, but one has nice updated pleather(bit squeaky) but the other I was in just had old Alamo type seats. They show a lot of anime my daughter and I see together.:tu thanks. Last time I was there it was just folding chairs but that was a live show.

Xevious
12-07-2018, 04:43 PM
I rarely go to the theatre any more, but I have to admit the new recliners they've been putting in everywhere are nice.