PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Regular Season Champs!

ElNono
12-07-2018, 10:55 PM
:lobt2: Time to raise that "We won the Lakeshow season series" banner...

LkrFan
12-07-2018, 11:14 PM
GG Nono :lol

Bynumite
12-07-2018, 11:18 PM
Spurs beat Lakers, Raptors lose. Fat Antonio ecstasy, cum flowing through the riverwalk tonight.

UZER
12-07-2018, 11:22 PM
This is right up there with the Kobe blocked Lebron all Star game championship!!

Chris
12-07-2018, 11:24 PM
Spurs beat Lakers, Raptors lose. Fat Antonio ecstasy, cum flowing through the riverwalk tonight.

As long as Leonard doesn't ring.

hater
12-07-2018, 11:26 PM
:lobt2: Time to raise that "We won the Lakeshow season series" banner...

:tu

Season is complete and a success

Now time to tank

hater
12-07-2018, 11:26 PM

Into your moms asshole

D.B. Cooper
12-07-2018, 11:36 PM
That tall white guy on the Spurs who was raining 3's is the next Larry Bird.

Mugen
12-07-2018, 11:40 PM

Say ahhhhh fat boy :lol

SAGirl
12-07-2018, 11:54 PM
:tu

Season is complete and a success

Now time to tank

:lobt2:

Mugen
12-08-2018, 12:01 AM
Completely whiff on three straight #2 overall picks but it's okay because faggot ass Kyle Kuzma puts up empty stats :lmao

Bynumite
12-08-2018, 12:19 AM
Completely whiff on three straight #2 overall picks but it's okay because faggot ass Kyle Kuzma puts up empty stats :lmao

You sound upset, wanna talk about it? Sub .500 life getting to you? Or is it losing a superstar in his prime? Probably a combination of both :lol

I could tell you everything is gonna be alright but i would be lying, it won't :lol You won't get another pick anywhere near the same value of Jim or even Kiwi for that matter. Also, the spurs organization is not capable of attracting top tier free agents.

Harsh reality i know, but don't try to fight it or rationalize it. Accept it for what it is and you will be able to move on. Now cheer up buddy :toast

Mugen
12-08-2018, 12:26 AM
You sound upset, wanna talk about it? Sub .500 life getting to you? Or is it losing a superstar in his prime? Probably a combination of both :lol

I could tell you everything is gonna be alright but i would be lying, it won't :lol You won't get another pick anywhere near the same value of Jim or even Kiwi for that matter. Also, the spurs organization is not capable of attracting top tier free agents.

Harsh reality i know, but don't try to fight it or rationalize it. Accept it for what it is and you will be able to move on. Now cheer up buddy :toast

:lol Hook line and sinker, i knew being reminded about the Whiffs would get you to come crawling out of your hole.

Mugen
12-08-2018, 12:28 AM
Even Jakob looking like a better pick at #9 than Slender Bust at #2 :lol

Bynumite
12-08-2018, 12:36 AM
:lol Hook line and sinker, i knew being reminded about the Whiffs would get you to come crawling out of your hole.

You and your brethren stay in the hole though. The sub .500 ​hole that is :lol

Kyle_Kuzma
12-08-2018, 12:59 AM

you raw doggin that ho with no protection. you a nasty dude, breh :lol

Mugen
12-08-2018, 09:16 AM
The Lakers combined record from the last 6 seasons: 141-294

The fucking experts on sub .500 ball :lmao

DMC
12-08-2018, 11:53 AM
You should be down there with a cup

DMC
12-08-2018, 11:55 AM

I'd like to have a comeback but most of that is true.

Spurtacular
12-08-2018, 01:21 PM
As long as Leonard doesn't ring.

Life too short to be bitter about an autist, bruh.

JokicParty
12-08-2018, 05:52 PM
Man it's nice looking down the standings and seeing the common folk bicker...

spurs:lol
lakers roster:lol

KobeScored81
12-08-2018, 07:43 PM
Man it's nice looking down the standings and seeing the common folk bicker...

spurs:lol
lakers roster:lol

Denver Nuggets

Championships: 0
Conference titles: 0