PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Lebron James is the MVP of the league but will he win it?

apalisoc_9
12-08-2018, 10:40 PM
1 game behind the 1st seed playing for the same team that won 35 last year despite losing their best player in Juluis randle.

Its been bron ball all year. Kawhi has missed some games but right now it looks likes hes in about 70% MVP top list among journalist.

Giannis is extremely overrated but a lot of their success has been due to hos teamates and the Great Bud.

I wonder if the NBA would do the right thing if Lebron finishes top 3 seed. I know their scedule is soft but still.

FrostKing
12-09-2018, 12:44 AM
Lejames will win the League MVP as long as Lakers secure the #8 seed.

'More Than An Athlete' media darling

Rusty
12-09-2018, 01:01 AM
MVWhi is the MVP

apalisoc_9
12-09-2018, 01:45 AM
Lejames will win the League MVP as long as Lakers secure the #8 seed.

'More Than An Athlete' media darling

Kawhi has missed 25% of the games so far and hes the front runner in about 50% of the media. No one is licking james. If anything its curry and the overrated one in Mil that is getting crazy fanboys.

Lebron right now is the MVP.

Kawhi probably wins it but only if he plays 70+ games.

TDMVPDPOY
12-09-2018, 03:44 AM
has the raptors played the lakers yet? if not... then if kawhi plays those 2 games and exposes the bronze medal winner...kawhi is the mvp

KobeScored81
12-09-2018, 04:38 AM
Yes

Broly
12-09-2018, 05:19 AM
Now that he is in LA I think his chances of winning have increased, but overall, LeBron's own greatness has been his downfall in regards to winning individual awards, just like Messi and Ronaldo have in football. Anyone who drops a season of 28/9/9 and wins 50-plus games is an immediate lock for MVP, but since those seasons aren't the outlier but the norm for LeBron, voters don't appreciate it as much as they should. They have become so regular, that we think it's normal.

Ghazi
12-09-2018, 01:34 PM
lol MVP just cause the Lakers are 16-10?

HarlemHeat37
12-09-2018, 01:42 PM
He should win it if the Lakers finish in the top 4, there's no way a roster of LeBron/Kuzma/McGee/Hart + scrubs should finish that high..

Spurtacular
12-09-2018, 03:06 PM
Bad year for apple fag. He's been reduced to dumping Kawhi and sucking Lebron's dick. :lmao

apalisoc_9
12-09-2018, 04:52 PM
Bad year for apple fag. He's been reduced to dumping Kawhi and sucking Lebron's dick. :lmao

Da fuck? Lebron is averaging a near triple double. Played all the games so far. 16-10 and is playing for a team that was 35 wins last year who btw also lost their best player last year. He should be ahead of everyone.

KobeScored81
12-10-2018, 01:40 AM
He should win it if the Lakers finish in the top 4, there's no way a roster of LeBron/Kuzma/McGee/Hart + scrubs should finish that high..

At least you named the best players. Chandler deserves a mention as well but I’ll take it.

JohnnyMax
12-10-2018, 04:52 AM
Phil Jackson Lakers owned Spurs so bad that they became Lebron fans.

DMC
12-10-2018, 09:53 AM
Lebron hands down wins the MVP this season. Lakers have missed the playoffs 5 straight years. Lebron comes in with fuck all anyone else decent and they likely will secure a seeding. Toronto had the best record in the league last season without Kawhi. They'll have to do things that require post season play which the RS MVP doesn't consider, or Kawhi will need stupid good numbers. The RWs of the league have the statistical angle sewn up already. Pundits don't seem to give a shit about efficiency.

DMC
12-10-2018, 09:54 AM

Oh the irony coming from the biggest bandwagonning faggot on the forum.

ambchang
12-10-2018, 12:08 PM

:lol 4-3 lifetime is owning

What is owning is to beat him so bad his players cried on national tv and he had to quit

Killakobe81
12-10-2018, 01:44 PM
"owning" is strong ...
Phil is probably one of the few opposing coaches with a winning record vs. Pop in the playoffs ...
But SPurs only team with a winning record at Staples and Phil was the coach for a good part of that wins and losses.

Part of lauding Phil's 4-3 record is a compliment becuase the only other coach that probably does is Kerr? They play more than once? Doc maybe? Point is a bunch of coaches have failed to scratch above par against Pop.

ambchang
12-10-2018, 03:54 PM
"owning" is strong ...
Phil is probably one of the few opposing coaches with a winning record vs. Pop in the playoffs ...
But SPurs only team with a winning record at Staples and Phil was the coach for a good part of that wins and losses.

Part of lauding Phil's 4-3 record is a compliment becuase the only other coach that probably does is Kerr? They play more than once? Doc maybe? Point is a bunch of coaches have failed to scratch above par against Pop.

You better when you had prime shaq, prime MVPau and the greatest second banana on your team.

phxspurfan
12-10-2018, 05:30 PM
He is MVP so far, but NBA will find a way to give it to someone different like Giannis or "I play half the games at 60% effort" Kawhi to prop up another "star"

anon
12-13-2018, 01:34 AM
On this night
Giannis shat the bed v. Pacers
Curry shat the bed v. Raptors
Pop resting schtick Kawhi shat the bed v. back to backs
My man apac got all the bases covered

apalisoc_9
12-13-2018, 02:34 AM
Would be a travesty if that flawed player in MIL and that cancer from Toronto wins it over Lebron.

Lebron is doing what those two arent doing.

- The system in LA is bron ball
- Bron at 35 is playing every darn game too.

Meanwhile Bucks been a .500 team for a month now cause Giannis cant shoot.

And the League Cancer is resting games and isnt even out there cheering fpr his team.

marinoman
12-13-2018, 02:51 AM
Toronto is 7-1 without kawhi, all road games too, but usually, not always, they just give it to the best player on the best (regular season) team so my guess is kawhi

Killakobe81
12-13-2018, 11:17 AM
You better when you had prime shaq, prime MVPau and the greatest second banana on your team.

:lol
No one can accuse you of lacking consistency ...

all i will say is this I wish I had someone besides my wife/mom (hopefully my kids someday ) that laud me for my achievements the way you do MVPau :rollin

ambchang
12-13-2018, 12:58 PM
:lol
No one can accuse you of lacking consistency ...

all i will say is this I wish I had someone besides my wife/mom (hopefully my kids someday ) that laud me for my achievements the way you do MVPau :rollin

Leading b2b title teams in ws is no easy task

spurraider21
12-17-2018, 05:37 PM
pretty good chance he wins it imo

also can we finally stop with the meme that the eastern conference has caught up to or surprassed the west?

Ghazi
12-17-2018, 07:01 PM
tbh the top 5 of the East is just as good as the top 5 of the West IMO.

Rest of West is better than rest of East.

ducks
12-17-2018, 10:56 PM
Nuggets star gets it if number one seed

MultiTroll
12-17-2018, 11:37 PM
Would be a travesty if that flawed player in MIL and that cancer from Toronto wins it over Lebron.

Lebron is doing what those two arent doing.

- The system in LA is bron ball
- Bron at 35 is playing every darn game too.

Meanwhile Bucks been a .500 team for a month now cause Giannis cant shoot.

And the League Cancer is resting games and isnt even out there cheering fpr his team.
Right you are and don't think A will get it. Kwa will not due to games missed.

Don't forget this award is ran by corrupt homo's so don't rule out one of the Twinkie Twins from Golden winning it.