PDA

View Full Version : On the bright side...

Marcus Bryant
10-26-2005, 10:34 AM
Duncan has shot 76.9% on his free throw attempts this preseason (30 for 39) in 7 games. If he can shoot around 75% for the season, this team will be unbeatable.

Kori Ellis
10-26-2005, 10:40 AM
At one point in the first half yesterday he was 6-for-6 from the field and 4-for-4 from the line. He's a machine!! :) He has looked really good this preseason.

BlueShark#6
10-26-2005, 10:48 AM
Duncan also had 0 assists last night, so he was being a little selfish (and there is nothing wrong with that, i mean it is timmy after all)...once regular season rolls around and he kicks it outside to involve his team mates there will be pure Spur domination

Go-Champs-Go

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-26-2005, 10:50 AM
So he hits his free throws but can't pass the ball? Reminds me of a Homer Simpson quote.

"Whenever I learn something new it pushes some of the old stuff out of my brain. Like that time I took that home wine making course and I forgot how to drive!"

Kori Ellis
10-26-2005, 10:51 AM
He was actually passing the ball fine. He got robbed of a couple assists on missed layups.

batman2883
10-26-2005, 10:57 AM
He's a machine!! :) . No he is Ivan Drago...

whottt
10-26-2005, 10:59 AM
Um...the last time Duncan shot over 76% from the FT line, the Spurs suffered one of the most brutal post season beatdowns in NBA history...

Thanks for making my fucking day.

mouse
10-26-2005, 11:02 AM
Don't worry after the Mighty Mavericks wax your Spurs ass again by 30 points ? you might still have a bright side if you switched to http://www.geico.com/images/branding/geico_logo.gif

:lmao
http://www.geico.com/images/gecko/careers.jpg

Summers
10-26-2005, 11:28 AM
I listened to the game on the radio, but it also sounds like he's taking a lot more shots from outside... and hitting them! Am I the only one excited about this?

boutons
10-26-2005, 11:32 AM
"the last time Duncan shot over 76% from the FT line, the Spurs suffered one of the most brutal post season beatdowns in NBA history..."

Good old whott. Always there with the obscure "fact". Are you saying there is a causality of Tim shooting FT well with the Spurs getting beat? Correlation? Irrelevance? Is there a point at all?

How can anybody be against or belittle any Spur playing better rather than worse?

Oh, Gee!!
10-26-2005, 01:40 PM
parker has a new jump shot.

spur219
10-26-2005, 02:12 PM
It's okay. Duncan sometimes needs to be a little selfish.

Deadbeat Dad
10-26-2005, 02:12 PM
parker has a new jump shot.

And Manu has a new flop :lmao

bull62400
10-26-2005, 03:08 PM
Don't worry after the Mighty Mavericks wax your Spurs ass again by 30 points ? you might still have a bright side if you switched to http://www.geico.com/images/branding/geico_logo.gif

:lmao
http://www.geico.com/images/gecko/careers.jpg

Dude... i Don't get Mavs fans. I go to a Univ. in Dallas, so I get a lot of crap cuz im a spurs fan. But yea, they believe in the most far fetched shit. Like there's this one guy who said he believes the Mavs will WIN the west and the Spurs will lose the first round to the Rockets. He said thats the way the Mavs will win the Championship this year. He even drew a playoff chart to prove it. It's insane yes, but every Mavs fan I bump into is like that, r ya'll in denial or sumthin. Nash is gone, WE have FINLEY..., there is no way in hell Mavs will beat us in a seven game series this year. Just face it man, Spurs r just that damn good.

lilmads
10-26-2005, 03:11 PM
Go Timmy Go!:)

mouse
10-27-2005, 02:28 AM
Dude... i Don't get Mavs fans.
we are above your average pork skin eating red neck, that's why many Spur fans have a problem understanding our deep knowledge in sports.

I go to a Univ. in Dallas,

I don't blame you the schools here in San Antonio only go up to the 11th grade,

so I get a lot of crap cuz im a spurs fan.

You can become a Maverick fan and not have to take anymore crap.

But yea, they believe in the most far fetched shit.

Don't forget the Spurs fans acted the same way for 25 years prior to their first * championship

Like there's this one guy who said he believes the Mavs will WIN the west and the Spurs will lose the first round to the Rockets.

Sounds like a man who knows his shit,

He said thats the way the Mavs will win the Championship this year.

Sounds like an educated individual to me,

He even drew a playoff chart to prove it.

he knew he was talking to a Spurs fan, and sometimes you need to draw them a picture since they have small child like brains,

It's insane yes, but every Mavs fan I bump into is like that

we are consistent fans, you won't find any T Parks in our city,

ya'll in denial or sumthin.

Kinda like Spur fans were after that 30 point waxing of their ass last time they played the Mighty Mighty Mavericks.

Nash is gone, WE have FINLEY...,

hey Rose is gone, and we have Avery, what's your point,?

there is no way in hell Mavs will beat us in a seven game series

Not if Dirk gets hurt like the last time we met in the semi finals.

BTW do you remember who won game one?

. Just face it man, Spurs r just that damn good.

your good , but are you Great? only the Great teams repeat, and as long as your cheesy Spurs have to face the Mighty Mavericks that will never happen,

You say we don't have Nash and Finley, but yet neither did you when you won a ring last season so why would it matter if we have them or not?

as long as we have Dirk and Avery the Mighty Mavericks will hold up that 2006 NBA Championship trophy, and your young tender Dallas living ass will be in the streets praising Mark Cuban with the rest of the city,

Steve-O-Matic
10-27-2005, 02:32 AM
Duncan has shot 76.9% on his free throw attempts this preseason (30 for 39) in 7 games. If he can shoot around 75% for the season, this team will be unbeatable.
As if this team isn't "unbeatable" enough. If you think the difference between reality and "unbeatable-ness" is TD's ability to shoot 77% vs. his career avg., then you are seriously misguided....all one million posts of your posts (loser) and all. Good to know you've got it all figured out.

:angel

xcoriate
10-27-2005, 04:16 AM
^ who the fuck are you?

ZStomp
10-27-2005, 05:17 AM
Dude... i Don't get Mavs fans. I go to a Univ. in Dallas, so I get a lot of crap cuz im a spurs fan. But yea, they believe in the most far fetched shit. Like there's this one guy who said he believes the Mavs will WIN the west and the Spurs will lose the first round to the Rockets. He said thats the way the Mavs will win the Championship this year. He even drew a playoff chart to prove it. It's insane yes, but every Mavs fan I bump into is like that, r ya'll in denial or sumthin. Nash is gone, WE have FINLEY..., there is no way in hell Mavs will beat us in a seven game series this year. Just face it man, Spurs r just that damn good.

FYI, Mouse is really not a MAVS fan. He acts like he's a Mavs fan. He's really a Spurs fan. He likes saying things to rile up the posters in here. I use to be one of the ones he riled up. Not anymore. I've learned.

MI21
10-27-2005, 05:52 AM
As if this team isn't "unbeatable" enough. If you think the difference between reality and "unbeatable-ness" is TD's ability to shoot 77% vs. his career avg., then you are seriously misguided....all one million posts of your posts (loser) and all. Good to know you've got it all figured out.

You would have to be retarded to actually believe that Dude has 1,000,000 posts in the short time (less than 36 months) this place has existed. It would work out at something like 27,000 posts a month which is like 900 a day. Common sense, please :lol

ShoogarBear
10-27-2005, 07:03 AM
You would have to be retarded

Hmm, is MI21 actually Tim Duncan?

mouse
10-27-2005, 08:36 AM
[B]FYI, Mouse is really not a MAVS fan.

You keep telling yourself that , if it helps you sleep good at night thinking the best smack talking sports fan this web site has evaaaa seen is a Spurs fan?
then you go boy, but keep in mind when your clutching your Coach Pop pillow at night that your little Spurs fantasy of a repeat is going to come crashing down faster than Bush's latest presidential ratings, come the first round of the playoffs your team will receive an ass whipping so severe it will make the movie Passion look like a high school hazing training film for a french cooking class.,

He acts like he's a Mavs fan. He's really a Spurs fan.
If you call 5 straight years of coming to this web site to change your black N silver diapers as I break out a can of foot in your ass smack so fresh it leaves you stunned like an Astro fan sitting behind the dugout for game 4 a Spurs fan? Then your worst off than a flood victim waiting for FEMA !

He likes saying things to rile up the posters in here
If that was true ? then I could just post all the Spurs suck, Pop must Die ,topics from page 200 when the Spurs where only 2-2 to the Sonics.
You guys where beyond riled up,

I use to be one of the ones he riled up.

But now you just assume the position in the shower ready to end your life at any moment, just as soon as you hear the final score Spurs 77 Mavericks 107

Not anymore. I've learned.

Translation:I have no more ass left :smokin

bull62400
10-27-2005, 09:40 AM
You keep telling yourself that , if it helps you sleep good at night thinking the best smack talking sports fan this web site has evaaaa seen is a Spurs fan?
then you go boy, but keep in mind when your clutching your Coach Pop pillow at night that your little Spurs fantasy of a repeat is going to come crashing down faster than Bush's latest presidential ratings, come the first round of the playoffs your team will receive an ass whipping so severe it will make the movie Passion look like a high school hazing training film for a french cooking class.,

If you call 5 straight years of coming to this web site to change your black N silver diapers as I break out a can of foot in your ass smack so fresh it leaves you stunned like an Astro fan sitting behind the dugout for game 4 a Spurs fan? Then your worst off than a flood victim waiting for FEMA !

If that was true ? then I could just post all the Spurs suck, Pop must Die ,topics from page 200 when the Spurs where only 2-2 to the Sonics.
You guys where beyond riled up,

But now you just assume the position in the shower ready to end your life at any moment, just as soon as you hear the final score Spurs 77 Mavericks 107

Translation:I have no more ass left :smokin

LMAO!! I like u mouse! ur funny! U keep forums like these interesting! By the way, this is exactly what I expected from a mavs fan! You can talk trash about ur regular season, doesnt matter, nobody really gives a shit win after we are repeat champions!! Go Bush Go! Go Passion of the Christ Go! and Go Spurs Go! :elephant