Mr. Body
12-14-2018, 09:02 PM
Better than Melo maybe. That's it.

weebo
12-14-2018, 09:02 PM
Nigga plzzz...

Mr. Body
12-14-2018, 09:03 PM
And we need to stop putting stupid people on TV in this society. And electing them president.

MoSpur02
12-14-2018, 09:24 PM
He used to be my favorite Spur his for go round here. Not anymore. This guy is outta his damn mind. He thinks he's talking to his grandkids while sitting on a rocking chair on the front porch when they ask him if he was better than so and so.

Leetonidas
12-14-2018, 09:27 PM
Dude was nothing more than a decent role player. Melo has been trash the last couple years but lmao dude couldn't even hold his jock let alone Ray Allen or Manu. Old bum ass nigga is outta his got damn mind

vavvi
12-14-2018, 09:35 PM
Better than Metu :bobo

spursparker9
12-14-2018, 09:43 PM
Didn't Timmy said Captain Jack is the ultimate teammate? Or is it the other way round?

Amuseddaysleeper
12-14-2018, 09:46 PM
He used to be my favorite Spur his for go round here. Not anymore. This guy is outta his damn mind. He thinks he's talking to his grandkids while sitting on a rocking chair on the front porch when they ask him if he was better than so and so.

I was beyond devastated when we didn’t resign him in summer of 2003. That sucked so much. And now he’s been an ungrateful punk.

timvp
12-14-2018, 09:52 PM
1. No way in hell SJax was better than Manu, obviously. Not even in the same galaxy.

2. I know a lot of Spurs fans were pissed when the Spurs let SJax walk back in 2003, but hindsight says it was the right move. He would have never accepted a role and the Spurs wouldn't have been able to build around TP and Manu. Legendary 2005 Manu never happens if SJax stays.

3. I don't even mind SJax's salty takes over the years. This is a guy who made the NBA almost 100% due to his belief in himself and his fearlessness. You put an ounce of humility or timidness in him and he never sniffs the league. He hit some damn big shots in 2003 so he can say what he wants, tbh. It doesn't make him right.

4. SJax got waived the second go around because he wouldn't admit Manu or Green were better. So, yeah, this is SJax just being honest.

5. AFAIK, SJax always got along best with Manu because Manu was cut from a similar cloth in that he blazed his own trail in the league. The player SJax always hated was TP because he couldn't stand that TP always sided with Pop 100% of the time no matter the situation, location or argument.

Kori Ellis
12-14-2018, 09:58 PM
He's always thought he was better than Manu, even though he was friends with Manu back then. So that part isn't news. It is hilarious that he pretty much thinks he's better than 98% of all players though.

MoSpur02
12-14-2018, 10:33 PM
I mean I get it. What is he supposed to say? Nah, they were all better than me? No, but there are some things you have to be honest about or else you just look foolish and crazy.

bklynspursfan
12-14-2018, 10:35 PM
I mean I get it. What is he supposed to say? Nah, they were all better than me? No, but there are some things you have to be honest about or else you just look foolish and crazy.

He said "No way" when asked if he was better than Blake Griffin , so.. lol

CitizenDwayne
12-14-2018, 10:40 PM
Didn’t he say he was better than Kobe when they were in the league? If you’re familiar with Jax’s playing style or his personality, this is not surprising at all; dude is honestly delusional as fuck and has no self-awareness at all.

Mikeanaro
12-14-2018, 10:50 PM
Lol what a loser.
After he left the Spurs, never fucking never saw one highlight reel involving him.

His most successful situation after leaving Spurs was escaping Ben Wallace while fighting fans to avoid Big Ben.

Beartrucci
12-14-2018, 10:59 PM
This is the most delusional shit I've ever seen from a bball player in life. Unreal...better than Ginobili :rollin

rastaspur
12-14-2018, 11:02 PM
This fool has delusions of grandeur like trump

Jsn
12-14-2018, 11:04 PM
I am embarrassed for this man. His comments are so cringe worthy. Used to have so much respect for him, but can't respect a man who can't even respect himself.

gospursgojas
12-14-2018, 11:16 PM
Lol Big3

duncan2k5
12-14-2018, 11:30 PM
Lol what a loser.
After he left the Spurs, never fucking never saw one highlight reel involving him.

His most successful situation after leaving Spurs was escaping Ben Wallace while fighting fans to avoid Big Ben.

Then u weren't watching basketball

Chris
12-14-2018, 11:37 PM
He was pretty good with the "We Believe" Nellyball Warriors 06-07, but definitely nowhere near Manu :lol

BatManu20
12-14-2018, 11:38 PM
Simple Jack :lol

Arcadian
12-15-2018, 12:01 AM
He must've believed that his starting over Manu in '03 wasn't a purely strategic move.

TheGreatYacht
12-15-2018, 12:34 AM
Delusional. Putting all those superstars in the same sentence as role player Manure. What was Jack thinking?

DJR210
12-15-2018, 12:53 AM
:lmao we'll see who's in the HOF and who's sitting around gossiping about men's sexualities on a shit podcast when it's all said and done.. Fuck Jackson, he's dead to me

Budkin
12-15-2018, 01:19 AM
:lmao comparing his point totals with Manu... fucking Manu came off the bench almost his entire career because he knew he always made the second unit better. Jack is reaching like Mr. Fantastic here.

BrYZE_Hg70D

R. DeMurre
12-15-2018, 01:25 AM
Delusional.

Per 36 min or Per 100 possessions, Ginobili averages more points, more rebounds, more assists, more steals, a better FG%, a better 3ptFG%, a better FT%... it's not even close. Plus Ginobili wasn't an immature headcase who constantly needed to be babysat.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.fcgi?request=1&sum=1&player_id1_hint=Stephen+Jackson&player_id1_select=Stephen+Jackson&player_id1=jacksst02&idx=players&player_id2_hint=Manu+Ginobili&player_id2_select=Manu+Ginobili&player_id2=ginobma01&idx=players

Kobe'sAchilles
12-15-2018, 01:25 AM
Better at smoking weed and jumping into the stands to fight fans. The dude was a crappy bball player, he had the tools to be better but never really put it together for long stretches. Any good he did for his career he immediately wiped out with his bad attitude and stupid decision making

YGWHI
12-15-2018, 01:49 AM
SJax-Russ&Jokic-Ariza trade in just one-two days...Gotta love this league. :D

TheGreatYacht
12-15-2018, 02:14 AM
"Ginobili scored 14k points, I scored 13k. Except I did it on different teams..." :wow

http://www.thesteelcage.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/animated.gif

Mikeanaro
12-15-2018, 03:26 AM
:worthy::worthy:
"Ginobili scored 14k points, I scored 13k. Except I did it on different teams..." :wow

http://www.thesteelcage.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/animated.gif
:worthy: GOATSON

Mikeanaro
12-15-2018, 03:36 AM
Then u weren't watching basketball
Everything was about Kobe, Shaq, TD, Garnett, Pierce, Dirk, Kidd, Nash, Manu, young Wade & Lebron, AI, Ray Allen, Arenas.

I watched real basketball not low tiers and Adam Morrisons, thank you.

Proxy
12-15-2018, 04:00 AM
Can’t wait to see his video post when manu makes the HOF

timtonymanu
12-15-2018, 05:10 AM
:lmao comparing his point totals with Manu... fucking Manu came off the bench almost his entire career because he knew he always made the second unit better. Jack is reaching like Mr. Fantastic here.

BrYZE_Hg70D

What a hideous looking man he’s always been lol when Harlem said he looked like the Grinch.

Pocho La Pantera
12-15-2018, 08:31 AM
Got to admit he is very fun to watch. That personality put him at the highest level.

John B
12-15-2018, 08:57 AM
The guy has a lot of regrets and he knows he had the tools, but couldn’t put it together on a nightly basis. What differentiates greatness is consistency on a nightly basis. Manu competed 100% every night as many experts would agree. And that’s why he will be in the HOF and this Jackass will not. :lol

cd98
12-15-2018, 09:27 AM
Captain Jack was an NBA player, a good one. He wasn't great. He didn't totally respect the game. You don't smoke weed before you get on the court, admit you were stoned, and then say you love and respect the game.

Manu was a great player, but what made him special isn't that he was a top 30 NBA player. What made him special is he did stuff that no one else did. Other people could score as much as him and other people could pass and get assist numbers like he did, but no one scored like he did and no one passed like he did. He was a unique guy to watch and that's what made him special.

D-Robinson 50 fan
12-15-2018, 09:29 AM
Most professional athletes have a delusion confidence so I'm not too mad at the guy for saying what he said. It's obvious that he has some issues with Manu or the fact that he get so much props.

TDomination
12-15-2018, 09:37 AM
@ 4 minutes says he would love to play with gino for the rest of his career.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSv5klR7ZlQ&t=209s

John B
12-15-2018, 09:52 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSv5klR7ZlQ&t=209s
Gino the Joker :lol

Millennial_Messiah
12-15-2018, 11:41 AM
1. No way in hell SJax was better than Manu, obviously. Not even in the same galaxy.

2. I know a lot of Spurs fans were pissed when the Spurs let SJax walk back in 2003, but hindsight says it was the right move. He would have never accepted a role and the Spurs wouldn't have been able to build around TP and Manu. Legendary 2005 Manu never happens if SJax stays.

3. I don't even mind SJax's salty takes over the years. This is a guy who made the NBA almost 100% due to his belief in himself and his fearlessness. You put an ounce of humility or timidness in him and he never sniffs the league. He hit some damn big shots in 2003 so he can say what he wants, tbh. It doesn't make him right.

4. SJax got waived the second go around because he wouldn't admit Manu or Green were better. So, yeah, this is SJax just being honest.

5. AFAIK, SJax always got along best with Manu because Manu was cut from a similar cloth in that he blazed his own trail in the league. The player SJax always hated was TP because he couldn't stand that TP always sided with Pop 100% of the time no matter the situation, location or argument.

Good write up. Although, he missed an equally huge shot in 2003 that would have meant us almost certainly winning the championship in NJ instead of at home. Maybe worked out for the best, I guess.

SJ was better than Green in 2013, definitely not Manu or Leonard, though. Problem is by that point the league had changed and in 2013 Jackson was more of a SF/PF hybrid rather than a SF/SG hybrid as the league allowed for him to be in 2003 when the league was still primarily built on isoball and post-up ball.

Still, Jackson was one of the best 5 players on the court in the 2012 OKC series and one of our 3 best players in that heart-breaking series for us. He didn't play well in the 2013 regular season but neither did Horry his last few years here, either. He would have been one of the best 5 players on the court for us in the 2013 Miami series, taking a scrub like Gary Neal off the court. Also, providing another option to defend LeBron when Leonard needed a break. That one always stings IMO.

ginobilized
12-15-2018, 04:03 PM
History and the Hall of Fame will let us know who is remembered as the best of that crop of players.

He knows the truth and is salty that he won't get the accolades.

He is better than all of those players at talking about himself, I'll give him that.

phxspurfan
12-15-2018, 04:33 PM
If we kept him in 03 we wouldn’t have needed Manu and Speedy Claxton and Horry miracle shots to finish some of those series. We would have had the coveted long 3 we were searching for for like 7 years, all during Duncan’s prime. Assuming we would have been able to keep the big 3, Bowen and Jack together during Duncan’s prime, we would have been way better against the only teams that had our number (Dallas to defend Josh Howard and Dirk, Detroit to guard Rip and Chauncey, Phx to guard Marion and Joe Johnson, LA to guard Kobe). Even if you say Manu wouldn’t have been Super Manu, regular Manu plus prime Jack plus prime TP, Bowen, prime TD, holy shit RIP NBA. Easy 3 peat.

Edit: I think people forget how even Prime Manu was overmatched on defense against guys like Prime Kobe, Wade, LeBroom. We had Bowen yes but if we had Bowen AND Jack it would have been like Green and Kawhi 10 years earlier, with prime Duncan and Parker.

timtonymanu
12-15-2018, 04:50 PM
2013 Danny Green >>>>>> Jackson that year. It’s easy to forget how horrible Jack was in 2013.

Dverde
12-15-2018, 04:57 PM
SJAX May have been a “better player” for a couple years, but Prime Manu is better than Prime SJAX. Manu was still playing decent basketball when SJAX couldn’t get playing time anywhere . Manu is the better player, no contest.

TD 21
12-15-2018, 06:09 PM
Didn't listen, but he's the type, if you've heard him once, you've heard him a thousand times. I'm going to take a stab and say that, borne of his usual bitterness and delusion, it's the typical spiel about points and/or counting stats mixed with tribalism.

I've always said, it never ceases to amaze me how many NBA players either don't know how to play and/or don't value the right things. Fools like him think that piling up inefficient, high scoring seasons, on irrelevant teams, makes you a star. Things like context, basketball IQ, selflessness, etc. never factor in because that would involve thinking.

TDMVPDPOY
12-15-2018, 07:13 PM

remember that series against okc during his 2nd stint? fkn only clown to appear in a elmination game while everyone was thinking what to do for the summer or chucking up bricks after blowing a 2-0 series lead for the backdoor sweep

dont forget popabitch roster rotation totally fck it up...when u have 4 quality perimeter players with any 2 on at the same time to upkeep the perimeter defense for a full 48mins? instead he goes and use 3 perimeter players rotation while the 4th guy is some bonner/rj/scrub player... instead of having any 2 of either jax/green/kawhi/manu....

Mikeanaro
12-15-2018, 07:48 PM
remember that series against okc during his 2nd stint? fkn only clown to appear in a elmination game while everyone was thinking what to do for the summer or chucking up bricks after blowing a 2-0 series lead for the backdoor sweep

dont forget popabitch roster rotation totally fck it up...when u have 4 quality perimeter players with any 2 on at the same time to upkeep the perimeter defense for a full 48mins? instead he goes and use 3 perimeter players rotation while the 4th guy is some bonner/rj/scrub player... instead of having any 2 of either jax/green/kawhi/manu....
Those were the Bonner ¨spreads the floor¨ days, terrible.

EP Money Man
12-15-2018, 08:33 PM
Cocaine’s a hell of a drug.

-Rick James

therealtruth
12-15-2018, 08:35 PM
Probably would have won in '04 with SJax instead of Hedo "afraid to shoot" Turkgolu. The Spurs should have already known he was a choker from that 2002 Kings/Lakers series.

FkLA
12-15-2018, 09:47 PM
Ghetto hoodrat being a ghetto hoodrat, tbh.

SayTown
12-15-2018, 10:27 PM
Sjax is better than Manu at shooting guns in the parking lot of strip clubs.

Bellboy
12-15-2018, 11:33 PM

Ghetto hoodrat may not be better than those he’s talking about, but he has bigger balls than 90% of the current team.

Roscoe P. Coltrane
12-15-2018, 11:35 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSv5klR7ZlQ&t=209s He definitely didn't learn anything from Robinson.

Beartrucci
12-15-2018, 11:37 PM

james evans
12-16-2018, 11:12 AM
Lol what a loser.

what??? hahaha

tmtcsc
12-16-2018, 12:01 PM
Here's the deal..I've shared it before & I'll share it again. SJax was cut by Pop because Tim requested it. Tim was having his then wife Amy followed by a P.I. before divorce proceedings. The P.I. let him know that she was sleeping around with.....among others - SJax. There you have it. It wasn't because Pop asked him to admit other players were better than him. That sounds so fucking stupid and ridiculous to begin with. Anyhoo, Tim didn't care for Amy anymore but finding out that your friend and teammate is doing the dirty with the mother of your children BEFORE you get divorced is the ultimate betrayal. There is a GREAT chance that Sjax never knew and still doesn't know the real reason he was cut. He had enough flair ups with Pop to warrant getting cut. This story was supposed to be kept under lock and key but some people close to the team have loose lips when they start drinking heavily.

That was just one more reason Tim took the loss in the Finals so hard. He was the reason they were short-handed with a less than 100% Manu Ginobili. I'm convinced there are reporters and others close to the team that know this story but WILL NOT confirm it. So there it is.

SJax is exactly who you thought he was and all this rambling about being better than other HOF'ers just follows with who he is.

Joseph Kony
12-16-2018, 12:40 PM
Good write up. Although, he missed an equally huge shot in 2003 that would have meant us almost certainly winning the championship in NJ instead of at home. Maybe worked out for the best, I guess.

SJ was better than Green in 2013, definitely not Manu or Leonard, though. Problem is by that point the league had changed and in 2013 Jackson was more of a SF/PF hybrid rather than a SF/SG hybrid as the league allowed for him to be in 2003 when the league was still primarily built on isoball and post-up ball.

Still, Jackson was one of the best 5 players on the court in the 2012 OKC series and one of our 3 best players in that heart-breaking series for us. He didn't play well in the 2013 regular season but neither did Horry his last few years here, either. He would have been one of the best 5 players on the court for us in the 2013 Miami series, taking a scrub like Gary Neal off the court. Also, providing another option to defend LeBron when Leonard needed a break. That one always stings IMO.

:lmao :lmao :lmao no he wasnt even fucking close, the hell are you smoking bro

Joseph Kony
12-16-2018, 12:42 PM
Jack's run in 2012 is so overrated. Boris Diaw signing that year is what sparked the win streak, as well as dumping RJ. Yeah he hit 6 threes vs okc in the final game but dude was absolutely invisible in the 2nd half and what else did he really do that year for us? guy likes to romanticize his contributions like he was the difference between a chip and getting swept, but in reality he was just another cog in the machine

Ed Helicopter Jones
12-16-2018, 01:14 PM
SJax is entertainment, the same way Rodman was. He's a spectacle, and he's controversial enough that he gets on TV just because folks know he'll stir the pot with stupid takes. If he was humble and contrite he wouldn't be on TV. That's why you'll never see TD on television. If someone were to ask Tim if someone like Kobe was better than him, he'd probably just say "that's for you guys to decide" and wait quietly for the next question.

A real GOAT would never say he's the GOAT.

I don't think anyone takes SJax seriously...probably not even SJax. He's probably well aware of his role.

Mikeanaro
12-16-2018, 01:24 PM
what??? hahaha
Do you live in my house?
Butthurted liberal, Hillary won, right?

RC_Drunkford
12-16-2018, 01:46 PM
Jackson was never even close to 2013 Danny Green. 2013 Danny Green was the best Danny Green ever and he's still good in 2018

Ginobilly
12-16-2018, 02:27 PM
Captain Jack was an NBA player, a good one. He wasn't great. He didn't totally respect the game. You don't smoke weed before you get on the court, admit you were stoned, and then say you love and respect the game.

Manu was a great player, but what made him special isn't that he was a top 30 NBA player. What made him special is he did stuff that no one else did. Other people could score as much as him and other people could pass and get assist numbers like he did, but no one scored like he did and no one passed like he did. He was a unique guy to watch and that's what made him special.

I think in jax's case smoking weed before games actually helped his game. The guy was a b-level athlete at best. His coordination and body movements were awkward as f...., and how many times do we remember seeing jack dribble the ball off his foot? I think the weed helped calm him down enough to numb his reality than he really was a mediocre athlete. This created some delusional don't give a fuck gangsta mentality that allowed him to compete against the best of the nba at times. His game was sloopy smooth in a sometimes effective slow way.

If jax didn't have his delusional gangsta confident mentality, he would of been stuck in the dleague or Europe/china his whole career. Just goes to show you how much more mental some things are than physical. You gotta believe in yourself that your the best player in the world even when you dont have the genetics for it.

james evans
12-16-2018, 03:09 PM
Do you live in my house?
Butthurted liberal, Hillary won, right?
I’m one of the few people on earth that hate ALL politicians. They’re all bad.

Mikeanaro
12-16-2018, 04:07 PM
I’m one of the few people on earth that hate ALL politicians. They’re all bad.
Not everybody is bad, you know who sucks?
SJax.

Barfunk
12-16-2018, 10:26 PM
Has this guy been taking heavy drugs as of late?

ElNono
12-17-2018, 01:14 AM
Love Jax, but he’s now in the Stephen A Smith business of selling outrage, tbh, so this kinda of absurd stuff makes sense in that context...

duncan2k5
12-17-2018, 07:47 AM
Here's the deal..I've shared it before & I'll share it again. SJax was cut by Pop because Tim requested it. Tim was having his then wife Amy followed by a P.I. before divorce proceedings. The P.I. let him know that she was sleeping around with.....among others - SJax. There you have it. It wasn't because Pop asked him to admit other players were better than him. That sounds so fucking stupid and ridiculous to begin with. Anyhoo, Tim didn't care for Amy anymore but finding out that your friend and teammate is doing the dirty with the mother of your children BEFORE you get divorced is the ultimate betrayal. There is a GREAT chance that Sjax never knew and still doesn't know the real reason he was cut. He had enough flair ups with Pop to warrant getting cut. This story was supposed to be kept under lock and key but some people close to the team have loose lips when they start drinking heavily.

That was just one more reason Tim took the loss in the Finals so hard. He was the reason they were short-handed with a less than 100% Manu Ginobili. I'm convinced there are reporters and others close to the team that know this story but WILL NOT confirm it. So there it is.

SJax is exactly who you thought he was and all this rambling about being better than other HOF'ers just follows with who he is.

This isn't true at ALL, and u should be banned for this tbh

duncan2k5
12-17-2018, 07:50 AM
U gotta admit it's a f*cheddar up thing to want to MAKE another nba player admit that another player on the team is better than him, or else he will be cut... That's some cult level sh*t, and if we heard that from someone like doctor rivers, we would flame she hell out of them

Brazil
12-17-2018, 08:06 AM
Jax is a clown and a massive chucker tbh..

His advanced stats are horrible, he was a net negative player for most of his career... could not break the .500 efg% and dude wants to compare himself with Manu :lmao

:lol 13 K points in 11 K attempts
:lol comparing himself with a dude with 14K in 1 K less attempts

sammy
12-17-2018, 11:25 AM
Stephen Jackson & Robert Horry are bitter bitches who can't get over that the Spurs let them go so they trash the Spurs whenever they can to try to be relevant which they aren't! Sjax is a delusional fool who let his opportunity to play in the NBA go due to him being a nut job! Sorry Sjax, you will never be near what Manu is! He is the best and will be a Hall of Famer whereas you will be a has-been bitter bitch still whining about the Spurs and Manu without taking responsibility for your actions of being an idiot and having an opportunity to play for the Spurs/NBA slip away all due to your actions!

tmtcsc
12-17-2018, 12:28 PM
This isn't true at ALL, and u should be banned for this tbh

Unless Tim Duncan told you it wasn't true, you have no idea. Don't go throwing "Banned" around like you have any control over it. I admittedly didn't hear the story first hand but the person who told me - did & had absolutely no reason to lie. I trust what he told me & it made a lot of sense. Do you seriously think the team would cut Jackson because he wouldn't admit that Manu Ginobili was better than him? Manu was recovering from an injury at the time. They really could have used Jackson during that playoff stretch.

What makes you so sure that this wasn't true at ALL?

TheCerebral1
12-17-2018, 01:45 PM
This fool won one ring with the Spurs as a great fit for the big three, but in no way is he better than Manu or Ray Allen. LMAO.

superbigtime
12-17-2018, 03:24 PM
Better at smoking weed and jumping into the stands to fight fans. The dude was a crappy bball player, he had the tools to be better but never really put it together for long stretches. Any good he did for his career he immediately wiped out with his bad attitude and stupid decision making

Cmon man. He is GREAT at smoking weed.

spurraider21
12-17-2018, 03:34 PM
despite all the stupid shit he's said and will likely to continue to say, always will have a soft spot for captain jack tbh... his first stint was obviously huge. but remember, not only was him comin back the 2nd time cool for the feels (and he actually played pretty well in 2012), but his return was paired with the dumping of RJ, which is always great.

he sucked pretty bad in 2013 though before getting cut

Ed Helicopter Jones
12-17-2018, 11:08 PM

I can confirm this. I actually slept with Amy, too. And coincidentally, a few weeks later I was all suited up and ready to make my Spurs debut, when Pop asked Tony Parker to let me know I’d been cut as I was going through pre-game warm ups. Tim was pretty relentless about cutting folks from the team after learning they slept with his estranged wife. Apparently Tim is able to convince all other NBA teams to also not sign a guy who banged Amy, because just like SJax, no other NBA team picked me up after I was let go by the Spurs. I swear, Tim Duncan is an unforgiving son of a gun. Who knows what my NBA career would have turned out like had I not been done wrong like that. Damn.

tmtcsc
12-17-2018, 11:24 PM
Apparently Tim is able to convince all other NBA teams to also not sign a guy who banged Amy, because just like SJax, no other NBA team picked me up after I was let go by the Spurs.

You were so close! SJax signed with the Clippers after he was cut by the Spurs. Believe what you want Dickhead, IDGAF.

Texas_Ranger
12-17-2018, 11:49 PM
Don't do drugs kids.

Ed Helicopter Jones
12-18-2018, 12:10 AM
You were so close! SJax signed with the Clippers after he was cut by the Spurs. Believe what you want Dickhead, IDGAF.

Yes, it’s obvious you don’t. :lol

tmtcsc
12-18-2018, 10:02 AM
Yes, it’s obvious you don’t. :lol

https://media.giphy.com/media/9VyYOgyR7krtIcQ4dz/giphy.gif

SupremeGuy
12-18-2018, 11:08 AM
Prime Manu was great. Sucks that I'll probably still remember him most for fouling dirk, or being hurt.

r0drig0lac
12-18-2018, 12:15 PM

nice post

emanueldavidginobili
12-18-2018, 07:07 PM
Bri4sD9AlE3

Has Tim on his all time 5 starting lineup he’d go to war with and Manu coming off the bench.