PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Can we talk about the fact that Lebron Restored LA after it was being dragged down to hell by Kobe..

apalisoc_9
12-17-2018, 01:50 AM
MVP shit brehs.

Gonna be the lakers first playoff win in about what 7 years.

Kobestans need to apologize now.

Othyus Lalanne
12-17-2018, 03:49 AM
MVP shit brehs.

Gonna be the lakers first playoff win in about what 7 years.

Kobestans need to apologize now.

Don't rush with the judgements...

Wait some.

JohnnyMax
12-17-2018, 04:21 AM
If Lebron is so great, why does he constantly have to switch teams? He does it for same reason baseball players took steroids. Still lost twice as many Finals as won. I wouldn't even put this fraud above Dirk, Wade and Garnett much less Kobe, Duncan and Shaq.

Arcadian
12-17-2018, 05:21 AM
I'm good, thanks

DMC
12-17-2018, 08:00 AM
If Lebron is so great, why does he constantly have to switch teams? He does it for same reason baseball players took steroids. Still lost twice as many Finals as won. I wouldn't even put this fraud above Dirk, Wade and Garnett much less Kobe, Duncan and Shaq.

Stupid take per par

Ghazi
12-17-2018, 10:24 AM
they just got blown out by the Wiz :lol

RsxPiimp
12-17-2018, 10:58 AM

there’s going to be plenty of these nights. lebby needs help, kyle kuzma ain’t it.

R. DeMurre
12-17-2018, 11:34 AM
Those last two Kobe seasons were just embarrassments, with unprecedented chucking and inefficiency, while the coach sat impotently on the sidelines, not coaching at all. Really bad look for the Lakers and the league. In his last year, he averaged 7.1 attempts per game (highest of his career) from three while shooting 28.5% (sadly, not the lowest of his career) in only 28 mpg. That's not real NBA basketball-- that's Disneyland & Hollywood.

Othyus Lalanne
12-17-2018, 12:29 PM

I got fucked. I honestly expected Charlotte to do it and missed this Bron beating.

Ed Helicopter Jones
12-17-2018, 05:00 PM
He's going to retire in a couple of years and the Lakers will be worse off than ever barring them attracting another superstar. LAL fans need to enjoy the next two years.

He is overachieving, though, with that group of players around him. Doing better than I thought he would.

Othyus Lalanne
12-17-2018, 05:14 PM
He's going to retire in a couple of years and the Lakers will be worse off than ever barring them attracting another superstar. LAL fans need to enjoy the next two years.

He is overachieving, though, with that group of players around him. Doing better than I thought he would.

Yep, i wonder if he had partial ego surgery.

Bynumite
12-17-2018, 05:53 PM
It's gonna take a bit more than a playoff berth for LeBron to "restore LA".

RC_Drunkford
12-18-2018, 12:08 PM
I respect Kobe way more than LeBron. LeBron needs new help every week