PDA

View Full Version : Receive a $50 reward card for test driving a new Hyundai

MultiTroll
12-18-2018, 10:50 AM
Krew!
I think some of you have your drivers license. This is a requirement.
Otherwise it's all legit. Amazon gift card.
You do have to give phone and email so if you don't want calls pick a # accordingly.

Check out the Ioniq if you want some great gas mileage.
Ionic plug in hybrid for even better.
Or the new All Electric Ioniq if you want off the gas.

Myself, I'd like to see the new Kona All Electric when it comes out later in 2019.

HarlemHeat37
12-18-2018, 01:23 PM
Thanks for the tip, Fabbs..

MultiTroll
12-18-2018, 05:53 PM
Happy to help bro.
I actually wanted to check out an Ionic. Pretty solid if MPGs and reliability factors. Hyundais answer to Prius. The all elec Ionic only goes 115 on a charge tho. I need at least 250 to consider so it's only Tesla or the other upcoming 2019s that are going to crack 200+.

Didn't take long. Went to great coffee shop, turned sales chick onto a cup. Drove back. Of course you're gonna get the sales pitch, that's only fair for the $50.

Blake
12-19-2018, 02:51 PM
I guess it's better than a time share presentation

apalisoc_9
12-20-2018, 01:49 AM
Not gonna be a guinea pig for fucking hyundai.

Whoring yourself out for 50 dollars. Smdh op.

MultiTroll
12-20-2018, 10:50 AM
Not gonna be a guinea pig for fucking hyundai.

Whoring yourself out for 50 dollars. Smdh op.
You are sooo freakin badass.

What did you do instead of the test drive?

Will Hunting
12-20-2018, 10:58 AM
Between driving to and from the dealer, filling out the inevitable paperwork that Hyundai requires for you to get the free gift card, the sales pitch you have to sit through to get the gift card, the actual test drive and the survey that they probably require you to do afterwards, this promotion probably takes 2 hours minimum.

If carving 2 hours out of your day for a free $50 gift card sounds like a good deal to you, you’re either a college student who’s broke, or your life really sucks :lol

MultiTroll
12-20-2018, 11:06 AM
Nice try Will.
For me it was 45 minutes and that includes driving to and from kick ass coffee shop (8 miles each way) and and drinking Joe at shop for 10 min. Time at dealership? 5 min.

You have to know what to say and what to NOT say. Also, who are we kidding it's an individual dealership thing.
One website (FWIW) one poster said the dealership said F it here is your gift card as soon as the people showed up. :lol
Myself, fair is fair and I would feel obligated to do the drive. Wanted to check out Ionic anyways as was sort of interested in the All Electric Ioniq.

It's still pub for the dealership so it's all good.

Chucho
12-20-2018, 11:14 AM
You are sooo freakin badass.

What did you do instead of the test drive?

Not everyone is a broke faggot that needs a $50 gift card, you broke faggot.

Chucho
12-20-2018, 11:17 AM
What's so ironic with you is your go-to retort is your handy dandy "Psychological Projection" cut and paste job and you try and insinuate that "Laundry Krew" members are the broke ones, yet you're the one defensive when people laugh you out the thread for being broke. You project onto everyone else, you broke faggot.

MultiTroll
12-20-2018, 11:23 AM
What's so ironic with you is your go-to retort is your handy dandy "Psychological Projection" cut and paste job and you try and insinuate that "Laundry Krew" members are the broke ones, yet you're the one defensive when people laugh you out the thread for being broke. You project onto everyone else, you broke faggot.
Since you want me to be even more specific with you beyond your constant psychological projection, you have serious self loathing.
Good luck, I hope this is in your future.

https://kotaku.com/10-former-internet-trolls-explain-why-they-quit-being-j-1722649439

Chucho
12-20-2018, 11:28 AM
Since you want me to be even more specific with you beyond your constant psychological projection, you have serious self loathing.

https://kotaku.com/10-former-internet-trolls-explain-why-they-quit-being-j-1722649439

No, you're the universal joke that keeps on giving. It's not "me", it's not "everyone", it's you. You're in denial and not self-aware whatsoever. You come off as a socially inept creep who lusts over pre-pubescent girls and you seem desperate for trivial, minor cash savings and no one ever discusses anything in your threads except to shit on how fucking weird, creepy and faggoty you are.

Do you know why? See above.

chunticakes
12-20-2018, 02:21 PM
Cool beans. What you gonna buy yourself with that fancy $50 gift card Fabbs?

MultiTroll
12-20-2018, 02:56 PM
Cool beans. What you gonna buy yourself with that fancy $50 gift card Fabbs?
Dk if I'll go or not.
Wanted to see what Ionic was all about, already did that.
Last year I got some cool herbs and chit off Amazon.

This year I would like to see All Electric Kona but still not available.

Will Hunting
12-20-2018, 05:46 PM
:lol it goes like this every time:

1) Make a thread about a promotion giving away free shit
2) Get shat on
3) Do a 180 and start claiming that the “laundry crew” members are the ones who’d want said promotion

MultiTroll
12-20-2018, 05:50 PM
ding.
^ desperation. :lol

I guess you're really humming for an "e" self proclaimed victory.

If you're not interested cars or the card, why bother posting?

spurraider21
12-20-2018, 05:52 PM
you have serious self loathing
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b3/ba/4a/b3ba4a70ce0a845a60f5ad1f9663670e.jpg

Chucho
12-20-2018, 05:53 PM
:lol it goes like this every time:

1) Make a thread about a promotion giving away free shit
2) Get shat on
3) Do a 180 and start claiming that the “laundry crew” members are the ones who’d want said promotion

Fabbs at his annual free pancake day:

https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/gettyimages-83173858.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

Chucho
12-20-2018, 05:58 PM
ding.
^ desperation. :lol

I guess you're really humming for an "e" self proclaimed victory.

If you're not interested cars or the card, why bother posting?

Because you're an easy target, you dipshit.

Pavlov
12-20-2018, 06:00 PM
The hell is he using "ding" for?

Chucho
12-20-2018, 06:03 PM
The hell is he using "ding" for?

He probably thinks it draws attention to the poster faster, like how he didn't know what @'ing someone did despite his constant bolding of names and still being unable to grasp something so simple after it was plainly explained to him.

MultiTroll
12-20-2018, 06:15 PM
ding ding ding :lol

phxspurfan
12-20-2018, 06:19 PM
lol any Korean automaker

MultiTroll
12-20-2018, 06:29 PM
lol any Korean automaker
?
10 years on the engine and drive train. The few who it did crap out on I am told Hyundai made good.

As to the upcoming 2019 Kona EV already out across the sea, lifetime warranty on the electric batteries.

phxspurfan
12-20-2018, 06:32 PM
Drive American. Buy American. Support Americans

http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/wfsu/files/styles/x_large/public/201403/FLAGS.jpg

(...or at least buy a better car than a Kia/Hyundai)

MultiTroll
12-20-2018, 07:16 PM
Drive American. Buy American. Support Americans
(...or at least buy a better car than a Kia/Hyundai)

Sure.
Give us some examples of makes and models.

phxspurfan
12-20-2018, 07:38 PM
Sure.
Give us some examples of makes and models.

Well you're in Texas I assume so Ford F-150, Chevy Silverado, fuck Dodge.

Or GMC Yukon Denali if you're loaded, GMC Sierra if you're a supervisor and don't actually haul anything besides your wife and her Poodle to doggy daycare.

Chevy Suburban if you have like 9 kids and live on a ranch,

GMC Terrain is a nice small SUV, just drove one of those a few weeks back as a rental.

Even European cars, those are ok, some are made in the US and have US partial ownership. Korean automakers are solely owned by Asian oligarch families and are terribly run companies. Note the latest scandals with Huawei, and the nut-gate thing that just happened with the Korean Paris Hilton or whatever.

And yes I know Huawei isn't a Korean automaker, just an example of their behavior in the business world vs. American automakers, which have their own challenges, but at least they use union labor, which supports many US cities.

MultiTroll
12-20-2018, 10:25 PM
Well you're in Texas I assume
SoCal.
As to GM, they are in process of effing the U.S. over. Don't think many pro US business types are happy about that.

A fat SUV can be seen out here in plenty of places.
I'd rather roll with a Tesla or the upcoming Porsche EV.

Blake
12-20-2018, 10:30 PM
Well you're in Texas I assume so Ford F-150, Chevy Silverado, fuck Dodge.

In San Antonio it's Toyota

Chucho
12-20-2018, 10:34 PM
SoCal.
As to GM, they are in process of effing the U.S. over. Don't think many pro US business types are happy about that.

A fat SUV can be seen out here in plenty of places.
I'd rather roll with a Tesla or the upcoming Porsche EV.

You're not fooling anyone, you can't afford either of those.

MultiTroll
12-20-2018, 10:44 PM

Chucho
12-20-2018, 10:53 PM
More denial and projection from New Avante. Only difference is Avante got laid. And didn't live alone.

Xevious
12-21-2018, 02:44 PM
Yeah anybody filling their car with kitty litter to keep from running the defroster for a few minutes, sitting through the equivalent of a timeshare presentation for a $50 gift card, or who knows when/where restaurants are serving free pancakes isn't driving a Tesla.

Will Hunting
12-21-2018, 07:01 PM
Yeah anybody filling their car with kitty litter to keep from running the defroster for a few minutes, sitting through the equivalent of a timeshare presentation for a $50 gift card, or who knows when/where restaurants are serving free pancakes isn't driving a Tesla.
If he is, it’s a Tesla with a broken heater :lol