PDA

View Full Version : cbd anyone?

koriwhat
12-18-2018, 05:47 PM
anyone tried any cbd flower yet? i'm interested because of my arthritis that flares up from time to time and today was the first time i ever seen cbd flower in a shop out here so i snagged a gram to try. well, don't bother ever purchasing anything from royal botanicals because i would rather had purchased an O of shwag. this shit sucks and is labeled as "Diesel Puff". all i feel like i am puffing on is burnt popcorn but thanks for the seeds royal bunktanicals.

well, here's to hoping some real deal high cbd flower starts popping up in shops sooner than later.

SpursforSix
12-18-2018, 05:49 PM
Bend over, I'll fucking show you burnt popcorn.

leemajors
12-18-2018, 05:59 PM
I have some CBD capsules from Lazarus, I take one before bed. Hard to say how effective they are for pain, but I sleep better.

MultiTroll
12-18-2018, 06:11 PM
I'd like to know which brands are for a fact made from quality organic stuff.
Pachaged in clinically clean conditions. Like no SpursTalk trolls in lab.

koriwhat
12-18-2018, 06:24 PM
I'd like to know which brands are for a fact made from quality organic stuff.
Pachaged in clinically clean conditions. Like no SpursTalk trolls in lab.

so after smoking that gram earlier all i got out of it was a headache. i don't specifically think i will get much benefit, or atleast realize it, because i have no real ailments and my arthritis isn't so out of control that i even need meds to subdue the pain. still, sleeping is hard for me at a decent hour, my appetite isn't always there, and joint pain is something i'm interested in curbing if i can do so with some real high grade cbd.

koriwhat
12-18-2018, 06:26 PM
I have some CBD capsules from Lazarus, I take one before bed. Hard to say how effective they are for pain, but I sleep better.

full spectrum or derived from hemp? the full spectrum is the way to go imo because of the synergistic effect between cbd & thc even at low percentages. cbd derived from hemp is snake oil imo.

MultiTroll
12-18-2018, 06:58 PM
sleeping is hard for me at a decent hour, my appetite isn't always there, and joint pain is something i'm interested in curbing if i can do so with some real high grade cbd.
Def check out Golden Paste recipe you can make yourself and total Q and A.
May not be for you. For a lot of us, it rocks!

Tumeric / black pepper / coconut oil.

https://www.turmericlife.com.au/

Chucho
12-18-2018, 07:58 PM
Dont waste your time on the hemp oils. Some places only sell hemp cbd and its damn near worthless. You need cannabis cbd, which usually has trace amounts of THC, but it works. You dont feel high, the best way I can describe it is it keeps you from feeling bad and helps you sleep.

koriwhat
12-18-2018, 10:02 PM
Def check out Golden Paste recipe you can make yourself and total Q and A.
May not be for you. For a lot of us, it rocks!

Tumeric / black pepper / coconut oil.

https://www.turmericlife.com.au/

i hear tumeric is good for a lot of things. i'll look into it. thanks.

koriwhat
12-18-2018, 10:03 PM
Dont waste your time on the hemp oils. Some places only sell hemp cbd and its damn near worthless. You need cannabis cbd, which usually has trace amounts of THC, but it works. You dont feel high, the best way I can describe it is it keeps you from feeling bad and helps you sleep.

full spectrum or derived from hemp? the full spectrum is the way to go imo because of the synergistic effect between cbd & thc even at low percentages. cbd derived from hemp is snake oil imo.

:tu

LaMarcus Bryant
12-19-2018, 08:30 AM
Is the CBD stuff available in texas all hemp?

I been wanting to try it but don't wanna waste my money :lol

SpursforSix
12-19-2018, 12:00 PM
i hear tumeric is good for a lot of things. i'll look into it. thanks.

Turmeric is great for almost anything resulting from inflammation. Make sure that you do the research though if you're taking it orally. It does not get absorbed well on it's own.
Which is why black pepper is commonly used with it. Some brands have their proprietary agent that they mix with the turmeric for absolution. Anyway, just be aware of the
absorption rate when looking into it.

mrsmaalox
12-19-2018, 04:10 PM
I have a 15 yr old doberman/german shepherd with severe arthritis. He’s quite frail, stumbles a lot because of involuntary spastic movements of his legs and has the occasional tonic seizure. But he eats/drinks well, has full bladder/bowel control and still manages the stairs (sometimes it takes several tries) up to my room at night. I give him gabapentin twice a day and just watch for symptoms; if he’s having a bad day I give an extra dose. But after a couple of days of extra doses he gets an upset stomach. So I was looking for something that would take the edge off for him without additional doses of gabapentin.

I’ve had several trips to Colorado this year, and a few weeks ago I noticed a veterinarian cbd dispensary I had not seen before and stopped in to ask some advice. They fixed me up with a cbd regimen and I bought a 2 week supply, they said I’d notice right away if it helps or not. Well I saw a difference in 2 days! It started with his level of alertness, a bit more active (walking around the yard, barks when the other dogs bark). Then his walking improved a couple of days later—he’s still wobbly but there are NO spastic leg movements at all. He used to be restless all night because his legs would start shaking and he’d have to constantly change position. He has slept soundly for 2 weeks now. He had one big tonic seizure early on in the treatment but not again. I’m very happy with the results so far, I know he’s old and fading fast I just want him to be comfortable. I couldn’t find a good supplier locally so I just mail ordered a supply because I prefer to stick with the exact thing that I’ve seen work for him.

koriwhat
12-19-2018, 04:19 PM
Is the CBD stuff available in texas all hemp?

I been wanting to try it but don't wanna waste my money :lol

it's all industrial hemp out here at the moment it seems. picked up a couple grams from alamo botanicals off stone oak but have yet to try it out. looks good and smells damn good but way too pricey. compared to yesterday's bs cbd i scored this other shit looks solid.

DJR210
12-19-2018, 06:12 PM
koriwhat (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10674) - my Mom swears by OsteoBi-flex and Turmeric for her arthritis.. as for your question about CBD, if it doesn't include THC in the equation it can go fuck itself tbh

Chucho
12-19-2018, 06:19 PM
koriwhat (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10674) - my Mom swears by OsteoBi-flex and Turmeric for her arthritis.. as for your question about CBD, if it doesn't include THC in the equation it can go fuck itself tbh

One of the dispensaries here was telling me that's not necessarily true. The ones made of hemp can fuck off, but there are CBD oils made out of real pot that work really well. But those trace amounts of THC help trigger the medicine much faster and in higher amounts.

Chucho
12-19-2018, 06:20 PM
it's all industrial hemp out here at the moment it seems. picked up a couple grams from alamo botanicals off stone oak but have yet to try it out. looks good and smells damn good but way too pricey. compared to yesterday's bs cbd i scored this other shit looks solid.

Grams?? Like the oil was sold in grams?

Chucho
12-19-2018, 06:20 PM
Maybe I'm just focused on the tinctures, which are sold in ML vials here.

DJR210
12-19-2018, 06:48 PM
One of the dispensaries here was telling me that's not necessarily true. The ones made of hemp can fuck off, but there are CBD oils made out of real pot that work really well. But those trace amounts of THC help trigger the medicine much faster and in higher amounts.

That "can go fuck itself" comment was just my opinion.. because I smoke I'll just keep getting my CBD's from the bud itself

koriwhat
12-19-2018, 09:01 PM
Grams?? Like the oil was sold in grams?

they sell cbd bud "flower" in grams, 8ths, and qtrs i believe at that alamo botanical place.

here's an update for you all btw, smoked 1 gram(alamo botanicals "super silver haze") in a cigar an hour ago and i feel no different. i know i'm not going to get a high and my inflammation is so minimal rn i don't think i'd even realize if there was anything going on inside my body due to the cbd.

alamo botanicals bud looks and smells great but it's a bit harsh to smoke, doesn't smell at all while it burns, and doesn't seem to do anything to me anyhow but i assumed it wouldn't. i'm more interested in those out there with real ailments and how it can help them tbh. if you're going to try this locally then get it from alamo botanicals because that shit i tried yesterday from alien smokeshop had me feeling like i purchased legal shwag with how brown and stepped on that shit was.

That "can go fuck itself" comment was just my opinion.. because I smoke I'll just keep getting my CBD's from the bud itself

i agree totally with you buddy :tu

Chucho
12-19-2018, 11:06 PM
they sell cbd bud "flower" in grams, 8ths, and qtrs i believe at that alamo botanical place.

here's an update for you all btw, smoked 1 gram(alamo botanicals "super silver haze") in a cigar an hour ago and i feel no different. i know i'm not going to get a high and my inflammation is so minimal rn i don't think i'd even realize if there was anything going on inside my body due to the cbd.

alamo botanicals bud looks and smells great but it's a bit harsh to smoke, doesn't smell at all while it burns, and doesn't seem to do anything to me anyhow but i assumed it wouldn't. i'm more interested in those out there with real ailments and how it can help them tbh. if you're going to try this locally then get it from alamo botanicals because that shit i tried yesterday from alien smokeshop had me feeling like i purchased legal shwag with how brown and stepped on that shit was.

i agree totally with you buddy :tu

Order some tinctures from Cali. They work. I couldn't fathom smoking fake herb. I tried those fake, pre-spice nugs they used to sell in the back of High Times when I was a knucklehead- they didn't do anything. Spice gave me a head buzz but tastes like shit and not worth it.

Ever fucked with that salvia shit? That's a fucking weird micro trip.

Chucho
12-19-2018, 11:18 PM
I have a 15 yr old doberman/german shepherd with severe arthritis. He’s quite frail, stumbles a lot because of involuntary spastic movements of his legs and has the occasional tonic seizure. But he eats/drinks well, has full bladder/bowel control and still manages the stairs (sometimes it takes several tries) up to my room at night. I give him gabapentin twice a day and just watch for symptoms; if he’s having a bad day I give an extra dose. But after a couple of days of extra doses he gets an upset stomach. So I was looking for something that would take the edge off for him without additional doses of gabapentin.

I’ve had several trips to Colorado this year, and a few weeks ago I noticed a veterinarian cbd dispensary I had not seen before and stopped in to ask some advice. They fixed me up with a cbd regimen and I bought a 2 week supply, they said I’d notice right away if it helps or not. Well I saw a difference in 2 days! It started with his level of alertness, a bit more active (walking around the yard, barks when the other dogs bark). Then his walking improved a couple of days later—he’s still wobbly but there are NO spastic leg movements at all. He used to be restless all night because his legs would start shaking and he’d have to constantly change position. He has slept soundly for 2 weeks now. He had one big tonic seizure early on in the treatment but not again. I’m very happy with the results so far, I know he’s old and fading fast I just want him to be comfortable. I couldn’t find a good supplier locally so I just mail ordered a supply because I prefer to stick with the exact thing that I’ve seen work for him.

Man, that's awesome.

Our shih tzu, like all smushed faced dogs, has an issue with reverse sneezing- spasms that all these types of dogs get that make them sound like they're wheezing and/or choking- and really the only thing that really works is a mild codeine syrup that is still used for children in Canada. Unfortunately, it's a no-no hear, but hearing your testimonial, I'm going to check and see if CBD is a possible route we can take. Hope your pooch lives as relaxing a life as possible!

DJR210
12-20-2018, 02:51 AM

Fuck salvia tbh.. if you wanna delve into the mind, do it right and go acid.. the shit I've read is these people who do salvia don't even remember what was going on upstairs while they were on the short journey with it.. Plus these videos pretty much ruined my interest :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVllL4tNZsI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnwS5sPOzb0&has_verified=1

koriwhat
12-20-2018, 03:23 AM

Not interested one bit in salvia. I hear it's a dirty short trip.

Btw, those cbd nugs look just like that fake high times shit. Lmao spot on!

Ellsworth
12-20-2018, 03:47 AM
Would like to know how long have you been suffering from arthritis & have you somehow figure out why it is flaring up when it happens or what might be the root of it?
Also, when you are experiencing it, is the pounding kind??

chunticakes
12-20-2018, 02:22 PM

Bend over, I'll fuckin give ya snake oil.

chunticakes
12-20-2018, 02:24 PM
Fuck salvia tbh.. if you wanna delve into the mind, do it right and go acid.. the shit I've read is these people who do salvia don't even remember what was going on upstairs while they were on the short journey with it.. Plus these videos pretty much ruined my interest :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVllL4tNZsI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnwS5sPOzb0&has_verified=1

Acid, shrooms, or DMT, tbh.

koriwhat
12-20-2018, 02:36 PM
Would like to know how long have you been suffering from arthritis & have you somehow figure out why it is flaring up when it happens or what might be the root of it?
Also, when you are experiencing it, is the pounding kind??

i noticed it a long time ago when i used to try and learn how to play the guitar. a couple fingers on my left hand would lock up while on the fret board and i'd have to shake my hand to unlock them. suffice it to say i never learned but a few chords and realized quick that i had no ear for music at all anyhow.

fast forward to what i do now for work and have been doing for a while now. i only notice my hands giving me problems after 3+ hrs of constant work. my thumb on my right hand, as well as my pinky, will go numb, my hand will be super sore, and the top of my hand will sting for a bit.

like i say, it's not so prevalent unless i really stress my hands or have back to back work to do. i just hope it doesn't get worse.

as i mentioned above with the guitar, my fingers lock up from time to time these days too but i can't necessarily give you an example when they do what they do.

Chucho
12-20-2018, 03:25 PM
Not interested one bit in salvia. I hear it's a dirty short trip.

Btw, those cbd nugs look just like that fake high times shit. Lmao spot on!

We tried it once for shits n giggles. It was what it was- quick, cheap trip that makes everyone laugh.

Ellsworth
12-20-2018, 04:52 PM
i noticed it a long time ago when i used to try and learn how to play the guitar. a couple fingers on my left hand would lock up while on the fret board and i'd have to shake my hand to unlock them. suffice it to say i never learned but a few chords and realized quick that i had no ear for music at all anyhow.

fast forward to what i do now for work and have been doing for a while now. i only notice my hands giving me problems after 3+ hrs of constant work. my thumb on my right hand, as well as my pinky, will go numb, my hand will be super sore, and the top of my hand will sting for a bit.

like i say, it's not so prevalent unless i really stress my hands or have back to back work to do. i just hope it doesn't get worse.

as i mentioned above with the guitar, my fingers lock up from time to time these days too but i can't necessarily give you an example when they do what they do.

Are you sure it is arthritis that you're describing?
Reading what you wrote reminds me of how my 3rd or 4th toe in either feet would cramp & lock up when in a certain position which happens easily when bare feet in the ocean (soft sand as opposed to walking over dry hard sand)... pretty much paralyses me for 30-45 sec with intense shooting pain in that foot & then disappears completely moments after - as for regular surface, it rarely happens unless again the foot/toe is in relative similar position whether bare feet or with shoes.

When you said 'arthritis', I was thinking more like ankle, elbow, knee, shoulder, or wrist joints as those are the major areas of pain most will experience suffering episodes from time to time...
I'd like to share something else, but I'm still not sure of what you just mentioned as it concerns your situation - here's something I came across recently, but that's not what I intended to fill you in on:

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/668432/five-tips-ease-arthritis-pain

mrsmaalox
12-20-2018, 11:11 PM
Man, that's awesome.

Our shih tzu, like all smushed faced dogs, has an issue with reverse sneezing- spasms that all these types of dogs get that make them sound like they're wheezing and/or choking- and really the only thing that really works is a mild codeine syrup that is still used for children in Canada. Unfortunately, it's a no-no hear, but hearing your testimonial, I'm going to check and see if CBD is a possible route we can take. Hope your pooch lives as relaxing a life as possible!

It is certainly worth a try. I also have a 2yr old Akita with bad skin allergies. Her meds in the summer are $300/month! I couldn’t order fast enough when I saw they had a skin formula.

Makes me wish I had some ailments lol

Chucho
12-20-2018, 11:24 PM
It is certainly worth a try. I also have a 2yr old Akita with bad skin allergies. Her meds in the summer are $300/month! I couldn’t order fast enough when I saw they had a skin formula.

Makes me wish I had some ailments lol

Not sure if it will help with her allergies, but if her coat is affected in the area her skin is having the issues, salmon oil is amazing for bringing a coat back in.

koriwhat
12-21-2018, 02:49 PM
Are you sure it is arthritis that you're describing?
Reading what you wrote reminds me of how my 3rd or 4th toe in either feet would cramp & lock up when in a certain position which happens easily when bare feet in the ocean (soft sand as opposed to walking over dry hard sand)... pretty much paralyses me for 30-45 sec with intense shooting pain in that foot & then disappears completely moments after - as for regular surface, it rarely happens unless again the foot/toe is in relative similar position whether bare feet or with shoes.

When you said 'arthritis', I was thinking more like ankle, elbow, knee, shoulder, or wrist joints as those are the major areas of pain most will experience suffering episodes from time to time...
I'd like to share something else, but I'm still not sure of what you just mentioned as it concerns your situation - here's something I came across recently, but that's not what I intended to fill you in on:

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/668432/five-tips-ease-arthritis-pain

i also have very bad flare ups in my right knee which i used to wear a brace on for well over a yr. settled down after i stopped eating gluten. i was diagnosed a while ago with celiac disease. maybe all this discomfort revolves around my allergy to wheat? i'm still cutting out stuff from my diet daily. down to almost nothing to eat and definitely don't enjoy eating anymore but if it keeps my "arthritis" from flaring up then i'm all for eating simple.

i have an appointment coming in right now but i will read the article you linked afterwards. thanks. :tu

koriwhat
12-21-2018, 02:54 PM
We tried it once for shits n giggles. It was what it was- quick, cheap trip that makes everyone laugh.

lol i've only had one friend who says he likes salvia and the others say they were scared shitless from it. i did enough lsd back in the day that i have probably seen enough for the whole of humanity. i'm good not venturing down that hole again.

as for this thread, let's keep it rolling because we have some great input going on in here from joint pain to your animals ailments. thanks everyone for contributing!

HarlemHeat37
12-21-2018, 05:18 PM

I used CBD for my King Shepherd's osteosarcoma in his last days, it probably bought him an extra month of quality life..

We had to look for alternatives since the Gabbapentin and whatever else he was on(he was taking like 5 pills twice a day, at that point) stopped being effective once his limp got really bad..I'd definitely recommend it..

Our insurance didn't cover it, but we saved over $30 000 with them over the year for his cancer(he was only given 3 months to live, but somehow made it to 13 months, only began limping slightly after 8 or so), so we didn't mind paying for it:lol

koriwhat
12-21-2018, 06:28 PM
I used CBD for my King Shepherd's osteosarcoma in his last days, it probably bought him an extra month of quality life..

We had to look for alternatives since the Gabbapentin and whatever else he was on(he was taking like 5 pills twice a day, at that point) stopped being effective once his limp got really bad..I'd definitely recommend it..

Our insurance didn't cover it, but we saved over $30 000 with them over the year for his cancer(he was only given 3 months to live, but somehow made it to 13 months, only began limping slightly after 8 or so), so we didn't mind paying for it:lol

sad and rad story all in one. sorry about your dog man.

Ellsworth
12-22-2018, 07:08 PM
i also have very bad flare ups in my right knee which i used to wear a brace on for well over a yr. settled down after i stopped eating gluten. i was diagnosed a while ago with celiac disease. maybe all this discomfort revolves around my allergy to wheat? i'm still cutting out stuff from my diet daily. down to almost nothing to eat and definitely don't enjoy eating anymore but if it keeps my "arthritis" from flaring up then i'm all for eating simple.

i have an appointment coming in right now but i will read the article you linked afterwards. thanks.

Okay, yeah... I was about to suggest getting rid of gluten for a few months to see if things improve or just get tested for it (as long as you're still consuming wheat, rye, or barley that is).

I had the unfortunate luck of living with gluten sensitivity and/or CD at/or around 8 yrs of age which took over 20 yrs before I finally found out what what was causing all that pain... that was about 15 yrs ago when I started using the internet religiously.
I searched all over different forums for sufferers who had similar symptoms to narrow down the responsible disease I was not able to get help for so long... only after the second time around after I decided to start eating regular bread, cake, & many others that were mostly based on wheat grain - that was 2 yrs after being on a gluten free diet which made me feel good again that I thought I could just go back to eating wheat based products as they were available everywhere.

So, my first experience with arthritis pain started one early morning around 4 AM when I was awaken by this intense pounding/throbbing pain in one of my knees that had swollen up to 1.5 times it normal size which felt really warm to the touch as if it was having a fever of its own. It lasted hours & I had a hard time getting out of bed to get ready for school.
Next came the skin rash, that was located in a very sensitive area & formed blisters that would try up & cracked open making life a living hell until new skin emerged to replace the old taking about 3-4 days.
I also suffered from anxiety/depression, not being able to gain/put on weight, to oily skin... about 4-5 yrs later I also became allergic to crustaceans (crabs & shrimps especially) as eating them would make my whole mouth itch to the point that I'd rather put a bullet in my head than trying to find relief by scratching the inside of it, much less the throat area.

Anyways, after going GF for the initial 2 yrs. & then eating regular stuff again thereafter, the symptoms were still the same as before but this time a couple of newer ones appear as the body fought back even more. This time, the blisters formed deep under the skin behind my lower neck area & it burnt/itched even worse than anything I've experienced previously. Another time I had arthritis in my right hand, yes the whole hand - fingers & wrist - which lasted almost a week & made driving & going to work very very unpleasant.
After 3-4 weeks of that, I realized why things were getting so bad again & had since been GF ever since.

augo
12-26-2018, 10:33 AM
Thanks for sharing the experience!

koriwhat
12-26-2018, 04:18 PM
here's an update on alamo botanicals... they don't know shit for shit. my buddy went in there to get a gram of their "flower" even though i told him it's bs and he asked a simple question of their "professional"; he asked, "is this coming from actual bud or industrial hemp", and the "professional" claimed it's all the same while the packaging claims industrial hemp. hemp and bud are so far from each other it's clear as day when you see each side by side. as well, one is rich in thc while the other is severely lacking thc to the point of having to smoke a whole field to get high and by then you'd be dead off the lack of O2.

like i've said before, real cbd is derived from bud and it's the synergistic affect you get from both combined. not to say the cbd in hemp isn't real but the affect isn't because it lacks thc.

the people at alamo botanicals hire retards who are just ill informed 20 somethings selling snake oil to the masses. how they even keep the doors open in stone oak is beyond me especially selling bunk shit at $15 gram. fuck that bs!

leemajors
12-26-2018, 04:53 PM
here's an update on alamo botanicals... they don't know shit for shit. my buddy went in there to get a gram of their "flower" even though i told him it's bs and he asked a simple question of their "professional"; he asked, "is this coming from actual bud or industrial hemp", and the "professional" claimed it's all the same while the packaging claims industrial hemp. hemp and bud are so far from each other it's clear as day when you see each side by side. as well, one is rich in thc while the other is severely lacking thc to the point of having to smoke a whole field to get high and by then you'd be dead off the lack of O2.

like i've said before, real cbd is derived from bud and it's the synergistic affect you get from both combined. not to say the cbd in hemp isn't real but the affect isn't because it lacks thc.

the people at alamo botanicals hire retards who are just ill informed 20 somethings selling snake oil to the masses. how they even keep the doors open in stone oak is beyond me especially selling bunk shit at $15 gram. fuck that bs!

I've had CBD tincture with THC and without and couldn't really tell a difference tbqh. CBD from hemp helps some people, I think it's silly to dismiss it out of hand.

koriwhat
12-26-2018, 05:20 PM
I've had CBD tincture with THC and without and couldn't really tell a difference tbqh. CBD from hemp helps some people, I think it's silly to dismiss it out of hand.

i don't dimiss it totally tbh but i do with what's sold here in TX. it's all snake oil here imo but i could be wrong. i really feel without the synergistic affect you're just buying into the placebo.

btw, when you say with and without what percentages are we talking about "with"?

leemajors
12-26-2018, 05:35 PM
i don't dimiss it totally tbh but i do with what's sold here in TX. it's all snake oil here imo but i could be wrong. i really feel without the synergistic affect you're just buying into the placebo.

btw, when you say with and without what percentages are we talking about "with"?

I bought it here in October:

http://www.greencrosscc.com/

Didn't have percentages but it did state there was THC.

koriwhat
12-26-2018, 05:47 PM
I bought it here in October:

http://www.greencrosscc.com/

Didn't have percentages but it did state there was THC.

all cbd on the market, not in legal marijuana distribution states, has a thc percentage of .3 and come from industrial hemp. looks like you got whatever you got in colorado and most likely comes straight from bud with a high cbd content. i could be wrong seeing as i couldn't find anything cbd on their website but being located in colorado has me thinking they source from high cbd bud which isn't industrial hemp whatsoever.

the higher the cbd percentage the less psychoactive effects you'll get from the thc even at high levels. those who freak out from strong bud would do them some good to injest high levels of cbd at the same time to even out their high.

Ellsworth
01-05-2019, 04:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLF29w6YqXs

koriwhat
01-05-2019, 05:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLF29w6YqXs

very interesting but unfortunately i can't go this route unless it's just fully chicken. i rarely if ever eat red meat; i'll have a steak once or twice a yr but pretty much chicken daily. i don't eat much at all these days due to my limitations atm until i decide to make it a priority to start cooking for myself.

today is so beautiful outside and also a day that my hands seem to be bugging me. they feel sore and somewhat swollen rn. :(

koriwhat
01-05-2019, 05:05 PM
anyone juice at all? i have never done it but i own a couple bullets. lol! a buddy of mine, who is always in peak physical shape, juices religiously and made me some chard, plus other stuff too, drink for me which i thought was going to be horrendous but it was actually not that bad. wondering, because i haven't done any research of juicing at all, if juicing would help as well with inflammation.

SpursforSix
01-05-2019, 09:02 PM
anyone juice at all? i have never done it but i own a couple bullets. lol! a buddy of mine, who is always in peak physical shape, juices religiously and made me some chard, plus other stuff too, drink for me which i thought was going to be horrendous but it was actually not that bad. wondering, because i haven't done any research of juicing at all, if juicing would help as well with inflammation.

I think it would definitely help as long as you’re not going heavy on the fruits. And using a machine that doesn’t separate the fiber out.

koriwhat
01-05-2019, 09:12 PM
I think it would definitely help as long as you’re not going heavy on the fruits. And using a machine that doesn’t separate the fiber out.

thanks for your input. i guess i'll start doing some research considering those poor bullet blenders aren't getting any use whatsoever. :tu

SpursforSix
01-05-2019, 09:18 PM
thanks for your input. i guess i'll start doing some research considering those poor bullet blenders aren't getting any use whatsoever. :tu

I have a bullet as well that I need to start using again. When I got it, I was using the recipes that came in one of their books. But it was hard to get away from them tasting too green. Lemon seems to be the best thing to make them tolerable. Doesn’t always make them tasty but it can mask a lot of the bad tastes.

Ellsworth
01-06-2019, 03:41 AM
very interesting but unfortunately i can't go this route unless it's just fully chicken. i rarely if ever eat red meat; i'll have a steak once or twice a yr but pretty much chicken daily. i don't eat much at all these days due to my limitations atm until i decide to make it a priority to start cooking for myself.

today is so beautiful outside and also a day that my hands seem to be bugging me. they feel sore and somewhat swollen rn. :(

I actually gave up red meat altogether way back, around 1995... can't recall exactly when or where I had my last piece at this point.
Like you, I also eat mostly chicken as well as fish to alternate between one another or eggs... turkey or other birds whenever possible & most ocean fishes, but mainly wild Alaskan salmon these days.
Basically, anything with fins or 2 legs & wings... no 4 legged ones - cats, cows, deers, dogs, horses, pigs... :lol

Did not know much about JP's diet until I saw the above video yesterday along with his daughter's on JR... thought that was somewhat extreme as I would hate sticking to just eating nothing but fish & white meat :lmao

I grew up eating rice daily, so I'm thankful that I'm not allergic to that at the least.
My main staples now are beans, brown rice, lentils, or regular/sweet potatoes along with most veggies, nuts, or fruits whenever available.
98-99% of what I consume is bought, cooked, or prepared by myself so I know exactly what's mixed inside that pot

Another thing is I don't use regular sugar at all in my daily life - tea or coffee are simply plain at home or with honey/stevia during trips.
As for fruit juices, I always dilute/mix them 50/50 with H2O or carbonated water... probably been 20 yrs since I've had any type of commercial sodas - no beers, just red or white wine occasionally.

When I went totally GF for the 2nd time, I forced myself not to take aspirin or other OTC pain relievers for any type of aches & it has made my body less dependable on them that I hardly feel pain nowadays & even when there's a minor flareup, it goes away very quickly within a day or less.
The last time I've seen a doctor for anything was over 12 yrs ago... prescription whatever, no thanks :nope