12-21-2018, 01:45 PM
Who in here WOULDN'T support it?

If not, why not?

spurraider21
12-21-2018, 01:50 PM
:lol schedule 1 drug

Chucho
12-21-2018, 01:56 PM
The longest time I spent in the clink was because of less than 3gs of Mexican schwag back in Texas.

CosmicCowboy
12-21-2018, 02:03 PM
The longest time I spent in the clink was because of less than 3gs of Mexican schwag back in Texas.

Yeah, that's just dumb.

vy65
12-21-2018, 02:03 PM
Stupid not to legalize and tax the hell out of it. Same with gambling.

CosmicCowboy
12-21-2018, 02:07 PM

Agreed. It's not like we have to reinvent the wheel. We have plenty of states to model after.

Chucho
12-21-2018, 02:11 PM
Yeah, that's just dumb.

We were pulled over by literally 8+ cars because our vehicle matched a shootout suspect vehicle description. Worse was hearing one of them say, "just make him eat it and let's go" and "let's at least wait for the scales" but I honestly think I took the fall so they wouldn't look bad- "ALL those cops and not 1 arrest?!?"- type of thing and my cousins wanted to take my wallet so they could post bail and they wouldn't let them either. Fun times.

Pavlov
12-21-2018, 02:12 PM
The rubes would rather kill themselves off with Chinese fentanyl than give Austin a perceived W through pot legalization.

boutons_deux
12-21-2018, 02:12 PM

no tax other than TX sales tax, no more than tax on alcohol in a store.

but TX alcohol industry makes the policy, and gonna buy enough legislators to tax the shit out of my, to reduce mj replacing alcohol.

Blake
12-21-2018, 02:14 PM
No, marijuana is too dangerous.

On another similar note though I think we need to lower the drinking age to 16 and the smoking age to 12

Will Hunting
12-21-2018, 02:19 PM
The amount of gambling tax revenue Texas loses with people in DFW who drive up to Winstar to gamble alone is probably into the millions.

vy65
12-21-2018, 02:29 PM
The amount of gambling tax revenue Texas loses with people in DFW who drive up to Winstar to gamble alone is probably into the millions.

Winstar + Choctaw + L'Auberge + Golden Nugget. I'd say in the 10s if not 100s of millions.

vy65
12-21-2018, 02:30 PM
no tax other than TX sales tax, no more than tax on alcohol in a store.

but TX alcohol industry makes the policy, and gonna buy enough legislators to tax the shit out of my, to reduce mj replacing alcohol.

This is ignorant considering Annhauser-Busch just bought a stake in Tilray.

boutons_deux
12-21-2018, 03:03 PM
This is ignorant considering Annhauser-Busch just bought a stake in Tilray.

... alcohol will be dominant drug for many years.

https://www.fool.com/investing/2018/12/21/why-tilrays-deal-with-anheuser-busch-inbev-didnt-e.aspx

CosmicCowboy
12-21-2018, 03:12 PM
... alcohol will be dominant drug for many years.

https://www.fool.com/investing/2018/12/21/why-tilrays-deal-with-anheuser-busch-inbev-didnt-e.aspx

They can mutually co-exist. A couple taps on the Dosist and two fingers of Garrison Brothers is a damn good way to end the day.

Chris
12-21-2018, 03:18 PM
The rubes would rather kill themselves off with Chinese fentanyl than give Austin a perceived W through pot legalization.

We're talking about Texas, not your Liberal Austin bubble.

Pavlov
12-21-2018, 03:21 PM
We're talking about Texas, not your Liberal Austin bubble.:lolI'm talking about Texas, rube.

DMC
12-21-2018, 03:28 PM
It should be legalized and regulated.

1. It's easy to get now for even teens
2. Taxpayers foot the bill for the "loser" portion of the users eventually (so use weed to fund it's own problems)
3. Big business, don't wait too long else we'll lose revenue
4. No need to smuggle it in
5. Build a wall of weed, about 3 miles wide. Hire boarder crossers to harvest it. Harvest X amount of weed, get a visa.

vy65
12-21-2018, 03:29 PM
Liberal bubble? Chris must live in some godforesaken shithole suburb like Plano or Spring.

koriwhat
12-21-2018, 06:42 PM
We're talking about Texas, not your Liberal Austin bubble.

:tu

It should be legalized and regulated.

1. It's easy to get now for even teens
2. Taxpayers foot the bill for the "loser" portion of the users eventually (so use weed to fund it's own problems)
3. Big business, don't wait too long else we'll lose revenue
4. No need to smuggle it in
5. Build a wall of weed, about 3 miles wide. Hire boarder crossers to harvest it. Harvest X amount of weed, get a visa.

1. i started smoking at 13 so it's always been easy for teens to get weed. i also was doing lsd at 15 and that was everywhere at the time too.
2. if the losers can afford it; though it's pretty cheap these days anyhow. cbd bud is more expensive and is a joke at the moment in tx.
3. fuck big business!
4. or grow it illegally either. i really want to grow but won't atm. ah i remember the good ol' days helping buddies with their grow ops with rooms full to the brim with plants and just being able to walk through them was heaven.
5. that weed would suck ass for many reasons. out door bud can be grown great but i doubt you'll be getting nugs from that type of wall.

Liberal bubble? Chris must live in some godforesaken shithole suburb like Plano or Spring.

it's most def a liberal bubble in atx. god damn i hate atx with a passion and not just because of the liberal dipshits from california moving in and ruining our state either.

Blake
12-21-2018, 06:51 PM
Lol druggy

koriwhat
12-21-2018, 06:55 PM
Lol druggy

you keep this up but then you proceed to be 180 in the marijuana thread... hmm... you aren't so genuine are you cuck boy?

btw, stay out of my thread if all you seek to do is derail it with your immature antics as always. be a man even if we all know it's a hard feat for you to achieve.

vy65
12-21-2018, 06:56 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/hRqQcSOLjSM/maxresdefault.jpg

Pavlov
12-21-2018, 06:57 PM
it's most def a liberal bubble in atx. god damn i hate atx with a passion and not just because of the liberal dipshits from california moving in and ruining our state either.lol rube

Blake
12-21-2018, 07:04 PM
you keep this up but then you proceed to be 180 in the marijuana thread... hmm... you aren't so genuine are you cuck boy?

btw, stay out of my thread if all you seek to do is derail it with your immature antics as always. be a man even if we all know it's a hard feat for you to achieve.

I think it's ridiculous for a weed to be illegal for a lot of reasons but I don't use it.

Lol long haired hippie says "be a man" while his bong bubbles

koriwhat
12-21-2018, 07:05 PM
lol rube

i've lived in the city all my life you dipshit.

lol cuck ass stalker who follows me everywhere on ST and can't keep my name out of his sissy fucking mouth. pavTheBiggestOfFags

koriwhat
12-21-2018, 07:06 PM
I think it's ridiculous for a weed to be illegal for a lot of reasons but I don't use it.

Lol long haired hippie says "be a man" while his bong bubbles

i hate bongs ya dumbass; i hate pipes too. keep playing make believe like you do in the morning when you try and reassure yourself of your manhood.

CosmicCowboy
12-21-2018, 07:08 PM
Another thread goes to shit.

Blake
12-21-2018, 07:08 PM
i hate bongs ya dumbass; i hate pipes too. keep playing make believe like you do in the morning when you try and reassure yourself of your manhood.

Uh huh

Blake
12-21-2018, 07:09 PM
Another thread goes to shit.

Important topic!

Pavlov
12-21-2018, 07:09 PM
i've lived in the city all my life you dipshit.

lol cuck ass stalker who follows me everywhere on ST and can't keep my name out of his sissy fucking mouth. pavTheBiggestOfFags:lol you commented on my post.

Your attitude to Austin is just like that of the rubes who won't support legalization just to spite Austin.

vy65
12-21-2018, 07:17 PM
Curious to hear K-dub's reasons for hating the best city in the state. Is it the generally more educated populace? The live music? The attractive women? The numerous opportunities to live a healthy lifestyle? The hill country? Please, do tell.

spurraider21
12-21-2018, 07:50 PM
Curious to hear K-dub's reasons for hating the best city in the state. Is it the generally more educated populace? The live music? The attractive women? The numerous opportunities to live a healthy lifestyle? The hill country? Please, do tell.
libcucks

koriwhat
12-21-2018, 08:19 PM
Uh huh

lol cuck boy blake

:lol you commented on my post.

Your attitude to Austin is just like that of the rubes who won't support legalization just to spite Austin.

nah, i commented on someone commented on your post. you lie so fucking much because you seriously believe you're an important person and not a dipshit which you are.

as well, if texas wanted to legalize bud i am all for it. you can't exclude atx because it's in tx retard. you're just a fucking dumbass is all.

the smugness of austinites and the 99% who aren't even from there.

Chucho
12-21-2018, 08:24 PM
LOL @ getting defensive about your city.

"My city can beat yours up...and you're a poop face!"

:lmao

TeyshaBlue
12-21-2018, 08:26 PM

The effing traffic.

koriwhat
12-21-2018, 08:34 PM
The effing traffic.

def that too.

Pavlov
12-21-2018, 09:03 PM
the smugness of austinites and the 99% who aren't even from there.They made a good choice tbh

Pavlov
12-21-2018, 09:04 PM
nah, i commented on someone commented on your post. you lie so fucking much because you seriously believe you're an important person and not a dipshit which you are.:lol meltdown

as well, if texas wanted to legalize bud i am all for it. you can't exclude atx because it's in tx retard. you're just a fucking dumbass is all.:lol no shit, rube.

koriwhat
12-21-2018, 09:08 PM
:lol meltdown

:lol no shit, rube.

how is it a meltdown because you were ousted for the dipshit retard you are? god damn i hope santa lands his sleigh right on your head and you cease to post here or anywhere ever again. you are a waste!

as well, you have no clue what a rube is tbh. you keep calling me that as if it'll stick but i've lived in the city all my life and yet you think i'm some sort of country bumpkin. well in my opinion you're a big fucking queer.

Pavlov
12-21-2018, 09:10 PM
how is it a meltdown because you were ousted for the dipshit retard you are? god damn i hope santa lands his sleigh right on your head and you cease to post here or anywhere ever again. you are a waste!OK, I was wrong.

That post from you is the meltdown

koriwhat
12-21-2018, 09:11 PM
OK, I was wrong.

That post from you is the meltdown

go fuck yourself man. seriously, stop with your bs. you keep doing this over and over again to derail shit here. forget about me and leave me be you fucking pussy.

Pavlov
12-21-2018, 09:13 PM
go fuck yourself man. seriously, stop with your bs. you keep doing this over and over again to derail shit here. forget about me and leave me be you fucking pussy.Don't you do the same thing every time as well?

koriwhat
12-21-2018, 09:15 PM
Don't you do the same thing every time as well?

nope, not at all... i haven't gone out of my way to bug you like you do to me almost daily. i don't quote you or anything and earlier you claimed i did but you were caught lying so just go fuck yourself you god damn faggot and leave me be already.

no one likes faggots like you tbh.

Pavlov
12-21-2018, 09:27 PM
nope, not at all... i haven't gone out of my way to bug you like you do to me almost daily. i don't quote you or anything and earlier you claimed i did but you were caught lying so just go fuck yourself you god damn faggot and leave me be already.

no one likes faggots like you tbh.:lol you have no self control

koriwhat
12-21-2018, 09:54 PM
:lol you have no self control

it's less about my lack of "self control" and more about your need for attention. attention whores like yourself are pathetic.

Pavlov
12-21-2018, 10:02 PM
it's less about my lack of "self control" and more about your need for attention. attention whores like yourself are pathetic.But aren't you just giving me attention when you reply?

vy65
12-22-2018, 01:05 AM
the smugness of austinites and the 99% who aren't even from there.

Dog, you got tats of spurs on the back of your calves and you bought weed from a fagget who goes by fuzzy lumpkins. I love you, but you’re in literally no position to talk shit about people who are smug.

koriwhat
12-22-2018, 02:31 PM
Dog, you got tats of spurs on the back of your calves and you bought weed from a fagget who goes by fuzzy lumpkins. I love you, but you’re in literally no position to talk shit about people who are smug.

Dog, i got tattoos all over myself and i have no clue who that faggot fuzzybumpkins is in real life let alone your faggot ass either. I love you, but you're in literally no position to talk shit to me because you are exactly the weak ass smug pos i speak of.

boutons_deux
08-17-2019, 12:53 PM
:lol TX shitbag Repugs doing shitbag stuff, wasting taxpayer $$$

If Approved, New Texas Test Will Determine Marijuana Is Illegal With 1% THC Levels

For the last two months, dozens of county and district attorneys in Texas have not prosecuted low-level marijuana crimes. That’s because they lack a reliable and affordable way to distinguish between marijuana and hemp, which was just legalized.

the Texas Forensics Science Commission has worked with the federal Drug Enforcement Agency to come up with a new method of testing that could be available to prosecutors by early 2020.

Law enforcement — using probable cause to search a person or their vehicle — must first prove the substance in question has the look and smell of marijuana. That has become complicated by the fact that legal hemp can have the same look and smell.

they have to show a substance has a THC concentration above 0.3%, the legal limit for hemp.

under Texas’ compassionate use program, patients can possess CBD oil with up to a 0.5% THC concentration, which is above the legal limit.

“Their laboratories had validated a qualitative method. They distinguish it

at a 1% mark where they will tell the end user, ‘This is positive for marijuana,’ if the THC levels are 1% or above.

In most marijuana cases the THC levels are much higher,”

https://www.tpr.org/post/if-approved-new-texas-test-will-determine-marijuana-illegal-1-thc-levels?utm_source=TPR+in+BRIEF+08.17.2019&utm_campaign=Newsletter+08172019&utm_medium=email (https://www.tpr.org/post/if-approved-new-texas-test-will-determine-marijuana-illegal-1-thc-levels?utm_source=TPR+in+BRIEF+08.17.2019&utm_campaign=Newsletter+08172019&utm_medium=email)

Countries serious about drunk driving have 0.05 limit, while USA's policies as paid for by BigAlcohol say 0.08%, 60% above serious countries.

Drunk driving kills about 10K people/year.

How many does marijuana driving kill?

America, fucked up, perverted by BigCorp/political corruption and Christian Taliban puritanism

Thread
08-17-2019, 12:58 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwyRIJBUUAAOpsc.jpg

LkrFan
08-17-2019, 01:05 PM
Who in here WOULDN'T support it?

If not, why not?

Do it Abbot! :lol

koriwhat
08-17-2019, 02:18 PM
Fuck that! Keep legalization out of tx!

Blake
08-17-2019, 02:21 PM
Lol of course kw has an opinion

koriwhat
08-17-2019, 02:35 PM
Lol of course kw has an opinion

Of course you do nothing but muddy up threads with your obsession for attention. :tu

Pavlov
08-17-2019, 02:38 PM
Why would you want to go to jail for possession?

Xevious
08-18-2019, 03:07 AM
Fuck that! Keep legalization out of tx!
Why?

koriwhat
08-18-2019, 01:08 PM
Why?

i don't want the influx of retards infiltrating the rest of TX like the retards from CA have already done in ATX.

Blake
08-18-2019, 01:31 PM
i don't want the influx of retards infiltrating the rest of TX like the retards from CA have already done in ATX.

You don't even live in Austin, crybaby.

boutons_deux
08-18-2019, 01:40 PM
marijuana laws going back to 1930s and then amped by racist Repugs Nixon and St Ronnie have been fundamentally racist.

koriwhat
08-18-2019, 09:30 PM
You don't even live in Austin, crybaby.

i choose not to. fuck ATX!

Blake
08-18-2019, 11:27 PM
i choose not to. fuck ATX!

Right, you don't really know what Austin is like. You just go on anecdotes. It's what you do.

koriwhat
08-19-2019, 01:59 AM
Right, you don't really know what Austin is like. You just go on anecdotes. It's what you do.

I live an hour away and have visited too many times to count. It's not like it's Europe or 1000s of miles away. You're such a stupid fucking idiot racistBlaKKKe.

Blake
08-19-2019, 02:11 AM
I live an hour away and have visited too many times to count. It's not like it's Europe or 1000s of miles away. You're such a stupid fucking idiot racistBlaKKKe.

oh shut up crybaby

koriwhat
08-19-2019, 02:14 AM
2:11am and here you are crying out for a real man. Sorry cuck but I don't play that game. You're such a sad excuse of a "man".

Blake
08-19-2019, 11:41 AM
2:12 and there you are playing the game you think is being played.

You're so stupid.

koriwhat
08-19-2019, 12:40 PM
2:12 and there you are playing the game you think is being played.

You're so stupid.

Back again cuck? You just can't help your fruity ways.

Blake
08-19-2019, 12:57 PM
Which game are you playing?

koriwhat
08-19-2019, 03:05 PM
Which game are you playing?

it's quite funny how at 2:15am i called you out again and you went into your cuckoon like spurt says only to emerge earlier today acting like you weren't calling out for men at all hours of the night.

you're the biggest fraud here bud. a faux intellectual who's just a waste of a male with bitch blood running through your veins. you're a straight up weak piece of shit racistBlaKKKe.

spurraider21
08-19-2019, 03:12 PM
koriwhat insists that his recreational marijuana use remain a crime where he lives

lmao

koriwhat
08-19-2019, 03:17 PM
koriwhat insists that his recreational marijuana use remain a crime where he lives

lmao

i literally could not care less tbh. yall bitches can care all yall want though.

Blake
08-19-2019, 03:42 PM
it's quite funny how at 2:15am i called you out again and you went into your cuckoon like spurt says only to emerge earlier today acting like you weren't calling out for men at all hours of the night.

you're the biggest fraud here bud. a faux intellectual who's just a waste of a male with bitch blood running through your veins. you're a straight up weak piece of shit racistBlaKKKe.

Sure, druggy

koriwhat
08-19-2019, 03:44 PM
Sure, druggy

way to ruin the thread faggot.

K, racistBlaKKKe

spurraider21
08-19-2019, 03:51 PM
i literally could not care less tbh. yall bitches can care all yall want though.
your caring is immaterial.

its fucking hilarious :lol

koriwhat
08-19-2019, 03:56 PM
your caring is immaterial.

its fucking hilarious :lol

what's hilarious is all of yall calling me a druggy all the time but sit here questioning why i'd not want MJ legalization. ironic.

spurraider21
08-19-2019, 04:10 PM
what's hilarious is all of yall calling me a druggy all the time but sit here questioning why i'd not want MJ legalization. ironic.
do you deny smoking marijuana recreationally from time to time?

Blake
08-19-2019, 04:22 PM
way to ruin the thread faggot.

K, racistBlaKKKe

Muh marijuana thread :depressed

Sir Johnny
08-19-2019, 04:25 PM
Pot really isn't worth even talking about. Nothing should be done about it at all. Other than kids younger than 18 can't have any. But nothing is done to stop anything. It simply isn't worth the time spent on it.

No athlete is going to get loaded before a competition, it's the relaxation aftherwards.

boutons_deux
08-19-2019, 04:30 PM
It simply isn't worth the time spent on it.

racistic, sadistic cops don't agree.

They love how they can tatoo blacks and browns with "drug arrest" record to fuck up their employment chances, maybe get them fired

Then maybe they miss a court appearance so they can jail them.

koriwhat
08-20-2019, 12:38 AM
do you deny smoking marijuana recreationally from time to time?

If you have to ask then you truly are a retard.

koriwhat
08-20-2019, 12:40 AM
racistic, sadistic cops don't agree.

They love how they can tatoo blacks and browns with "drug arrest" record to fuck up their employment chances, maybe get them fired

Then maybe they miss a court appearance so they can jail them.

They tried that with me when I was 23 but none of what was found was mine. They also tried to get me to falsify a record by signing another's signature. Your echo chamber is showing tbh...

spurraider21
08-20-2019, 07:27 AM
If you have to ask then you truly are a retard.
right. so then questioning why you'd not want MJ legalization makes plenty of sense

boutons_deux
08-20-2019, 07:33 AM
mj as Schedule I drug is one of the many fucked up shits fucking up Americans

And BigAlcohol and BigCop want to keep it Schedule I because they want to protect their $$$

koriwhat
08-20-2019, 03:03 PM
right. so then questioning why you'd not want MJ legalization makes plenty of sense

you're simply a retard because no one made the case that questioning why i don't support legalization, at least here in TX, is wrong to do.

spurraider21
08-20-2019, 03:33 PM
you're simply a retard because no one made the case that questioning why i don't support legalization, at least here in TX, is wrong to do.
but... its true that you live in texas, like to smoke weed, but insist that it remains a criminal activity to do so

lol

koriwhat
08-20-2019, 03:43 PM
but... its true that you live in texas, like to smoke weed, but insist that it remains a criminal activity to do so

lol

yeah what part of all that aren't you understanding? retard.

spurraider21
08-20-2019, 03:46 PM
i understand all of it.

it's fuckin hilarious :lol

Blake
08-20-2019, 04:26 PM

Why would you want to keep smoking weed illegally vs legally?

koriwhat
08-20-2019, 05:30 PM
Why would you want to keep smoking weed illegally vs legally?

why do you give a fuck about what i want and don't want if it doesn't concern you to begin with? fuck off bitch.

Blake
08-20-2019, 05:43 PM
why do you give a fuck about what i want and don't want if it doesn't concern you to begin with? fuck off bitch.

Lol so angry. All the time.

koriwhat
08-20-2019, 05:44 PM
Lol so angry. All the time.

i don't think you actually know what "angry" is. you're like a girl... ugh

boutons_deux
08-20-2019, 07:01 PM
As cannabis cuts into spirits spending, distillers release "hemped" products

In states where cannabis is legal, emerging research shows “a 15 to 20 percent decline in alcoholic beverage sales”

https://www.salon.com/2019/08/20/as-cannabis-cuts-into-spirits-spending-distillers-release-hemped-products/ (https://www.salon.com/2019/08/20/as-cannabis-cuts-into-spirits-spending-distillers-release-hemped-products/)

BigAlcohol ...

1) delays/cripples/blocks mj liberalisation

2) corrupts pols to keep BAC at fatally elevated 0.08%, which is 60% higher (0.05%) than countrious series about drink driving.

... another example of the oligarchy buying govt policies to maintain/increase profits, no matter what the (fatal) externalities are.