PDA

View Full Version : Everyone's Pop's bitches

JPB
12-22-2018, 03:23 AM
It was pretty obvious to everyone something wasn't right (and a lot of things can still happen) but props to Gregg Charles Popovich for resurrecting this team from the abyss and prove all the clowns questioning his legacy and real credits whose bitches they are and who's their daddy...

More than the blowout streak, it's keeping teams under 100 in today's NBA that shows the pope still has some juice and tricks in his bag...

Hell, as a symbol of spurs getting out of inferno, Dante's in the doghouse now. Pop's even reading ST.

:pop: lulz bitches

anon
12-22-2018, 03:38 AM
Pop's bitch succumbed to cancer nine months ago. His sole remaining bitch now is Lebron. And Buford. Happy Winter's Solstice to you too.

SwansonInSibagat
12-22-2018, 03:47 AM
Pop's bitch succumbed to cancer nine months ago. His sole remaining bitch now is Lebron. And Buford. Happy Winter's Solstice to you too.

That's pretty fucking low, even for you.

anon
12-22-2018, 03:54 AM
Reminding OP that his chosen's topic's female partner, or bitch, in OP's street parlance has passed is what it is. Why does that bother you and who do you think I am?

Longlonglongtimelurk
12-22-2018, 04:02 AM
What a crap thing to say you miserable piece of shit.
I swear to god this forum has some of the most pessimistic, negative pieces of work that post here. Why do you even bother? Get therapy.

anon
12-22-2018, 04:12 AM
Don't know about you but I never fancied myself as one of Pop's bitches. I always reserved that privileged position to Missus Erin. But if y'all queuing to take her place, I ain't stopping you. Be happy, ladies.

UnWantedTheory
12-22-2018, 04:29 AM
What a spectacular fail. You aren't coming across as anything other than a cunt.

Emperor
12-22-2018, 04:40 AM

You've must got some major personal issues you're dealing with right now and probably won't last much longer on here with that crazy talk.

anon
12-22-2018, 05:06 AM
Going by how one passes the time here, guessing y'all are JohnPaulB's alts floored that his lazy throwaway thread didn't go the way he envisioned it. People die. People will keep on shuffling off their mortal coils on Christmas. That's what Pop was talking about when he said there's more to life than basketball. But here you are wanting to rather talk about bitches.