PDA

View Full Version : School Lockdowns are Causing a Psychological ‘Crisis’ for Millions of Students

Chris
12-27-2018, 09:11 PM
https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2018/12/school-shooting-lockdowns.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=618&h=410&crop=1
A third-grade student hides under his desk during a safety drill in a California classroom.

They have asthma attacks, write their last wills, soil themselves, and text family members final goodbyes.

They’re not refugees from a war zone — they’re some of the 4.1 million students subjected to school lockdowns in the 2017-18 school year.

Lockdowns have become standard practice in the US education system, a consequence of the nation’s gun violence epidemic in schools. But they are creating a “secondary crisis” resulting in psychological harm to schoolchildren who live in near-constant fear that they are in danger in the classroom, according to an expansive analysis by the Washington Post.

More children endured lockdowns during the 2017-18 school year than the populations of Maine, Rhode Island, Delaware and Vermont combined, according to the report.

Over 6,200 lockdowns were held across the country in the 2017-18 school year both as a precautionary measure and for immediate safety, according to the Washington Post. On any given day, there were 16 school lockdowns across the country, nine of which were “related to gun violence or the threat of it,” the paper reported.

Following the February massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida which left 17 dead, there was a sharp spike in the rate of lockdowns nationally. The highest number of incidents leading to school lockdowns occurred in the two weeks after the tragedy, the Washington Post reported.

More than 25,300 students experienced gunfire incidents on campus during the last school year; there was a gun-related school lockdown every day between Labor Day 2017 and Memorial Day 2018, according to the newspaper.

One million students subjected to lockdowns were in elementary school, with 220,000 of them being in kindergarten or pre-K.

During a year that broke the record for school shootings in the US, 94 people were shot and 33 people were killed on school grounds in 2018.

And all of these lockdowns are having an unintended side effect: traumatized students.

In early December, Lake Brantley High School in Florida held an unannounced “Code Red” drill to warn of an active shooter; however, students weren’t warned the lockdown was simply an exercise. Students were left contending with nightmares and anxiety about going back to school, according to the Miami Herald.

Cathy Kennedy-Paine, head of the National Association of School Psychologists’ crisis response team, said students sobbed during the drill and suffered asthma attacks.

Active-shooter drills are scaring children away from school
While drills are essential, they must be done with care, she told the Washington Post.
“To do that to children, I think that’s unconscionable,” Kennedy-Paine said.

Parents were outraged by the unannounced drill, arguing that no child should have to text their parents and loved ones a last goodbye.

The parents’ protests resulted in the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office vowing to change its policy on “Code Red” drills. A spokesman for the school, however, told the Herald that it’s important to conduct some drills without warning so students take them seriously.

In another incident, Javon Davies, a 12-year-old student at Jones Valley Middle School in Birmingham, Alabama, wrote a will to his family after a threat was reported to the school.

“Hey family,” he wrote. “I love y’all. Y’all put the clothes on my back. You stick by my side and I love you very much. Love, Javon.”

https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2018/12/javon-mariama-davies-school-will.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=662
Javon Davies and his mother, Mariama, with the will he wrote following a threat made to his school

“It just broke my heart,” Davies’ mother, Mariama, told AL.com. “When I was that age, I thought about lunch. They shouldn’t be preparing to die.”

The Washington Post’s reporting was based on a review of “20,000 news stories and data from school districts in 31 of the country’s largest cities.”

The newspaper said its final numbers could have been higher because many school districts don’t track lockdowns or how many children they impact. The lack of news coverage of incidents at urban schools in high-crime areas could also have influenced the findings.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/27/school-lockdowns-are-causing-a-psychological-crisis-for-millions-of-students/?utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

Winehole23
12-27-2018, 09:13 PM
What's your take on this, Qris?

Chris
12-27-2018, 09:15 PM
Didn't take long for a troll to sully the thread.

Winehole23
12-27-2018, 09:18 PM
Just asking you for your take.

Do you have a take on your own thread?

boutons_deux
12-27-2018, 09:18 PM
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272365&p=9647879&viewfull=1#post9647879

this is what our "heros" are dying for

Spurminator
12-27-2018, 09:21 PM
The price we pay for choosing gun culture over our children.

Winehole23
12-27-2018, 09:23 PM
Just asking you for your take.

Do you have a take on your own thread?Or are you just a mindless parrot?

Hard to tell.

phxspurfan
12-27-2018, 09:26 PM
because BigGun must have its profits

BigGun? :lol

nLsXJitaiVo

PS Ahnold would be elected president in a heartbeat if he ever ran

Chris
12-27-2018, 09:30 PM
The right to keep and bear arms is not "gun culture". Children of yesteryear were smarter,tougher, and learned to shoot at an early age. The problem with our society is the majority prefer to point the finger at the Federal Government instead of dealing with the issues at home. Everybody is far too busy getting entertained to raise their children appropriately. Just sweep it under the rug and blame our forefathers and the oppressive patriarchy.

FrostKing
12-27-2018, 09:32 PM
Americans have a habit of normalizing radical behavior

phxspurfan
12-27-2018, 09:33 PM
I for one, blame the Baby Boomers. They ruined the country

Winehole23
12-27-2018, 10:10 PM
The right to keep and bear arms is not "gun culture". Children of yesteryear were smarter,tougher, and learned to shoot at an early age. The problem with our society is the majority prefer to point the finger at the Federal Government instead of dealing with the issues at home. Everybody is far too busy getting entertained to raise their children appropriately. Just sweep it under the rug and blame our forefathers and the oppressive patriarchy.so what does any of that have to do with LE terrorizing school children with stupid drills?

Winehole23
12-27-2018, 10:13 PM
I for one, blame the Baby Boomers. They ruined the countryhow so?

ElNono
12-27-2018, 10:25 PM
I hate people that bring up the ‘back in the day’ argument as a legitimate response. It isn’t. Back in the day we didn’t have the ability to gauge the psychological effects of early age access to weapons.

But OP only cares about science when it floats his boat, so it’s debatable he wants an actual serious discussion about this.

boutons_deux
12-27-2018, 10:39 PM
I for one, blame the Baby Boomers. They ruined the country

that bullSHIT deflects from who really ruined the country

Chris
12-27-2018, 10:41 PM
that bullSHIT deflects from who really ruined the country

The Federal Banks and subversive European influence?

Spurtacular
12-27-2018, 11:03 PM
I hate people that bring up the ‘back in the day’ argument as a legitimate response. It isn’t. Back in the day we didn’t have the ability to gauge the psychological effects of early age access to weapons.

But OP only cares about science when it floats his boat, so it’s debatable he wants an actual serious discussion about this.

Okay, but give qualified school staff access to firearms rather than making the children feel like sitting ducks or caged animals. Or do those "psychological effects" not matter.

phxspurfan
12-28-2018, 12:49 AM
how so?

:lol let's see, to name a few:

- the "me" generation, people say millenials are self-centered but boomers invented policies that gave them wealth at the expense of future generations (fracking, over-fishing, over-mining, depleting the country's savings and running up the budget deficit with inefficient government agencies, depleting social security for their own current-generation projects, etc)

- raising kids the easiest way possible / "latch key kids" and other like concepts (i.e. not raising them at all and letting the streets raise them), leading to a generation of children with no concepts of manners, earning a living, being special for just being born ("you're special! Everyone's special! Everyone gets a trophy!" -- all invented by Boomers). These views originated also from parents in the Boomer generation coddling their kids (which didn't happen in American history before, as all generations grew up with responsibility). Boomers also started the trend of over-using child care and nannies, leading to kids growing up without their true parents raising them. Lack of corporal punishment and shaming parents who spank their kids when they get out of line, leading to a generation of criminals who never learned right from wrong.

- relying on big government to save them from poverty -- pretty much all entitlement programs are abused by Boomers as a generation in the majority (where did the necessary concept of welfare reform come from? Clinton, who is a Boomer and recognized the need when majority working adults were Boomers in the 90s and too many on welfare not looking for jobs. Same with medical care, except for those fortunate to build wealth off of the poor.

- dodging the draft.

- encouraging a sociopathic work culture where people are marginalized as headcount and shittily managed (or not managed at all) because the corporate system doesn't reward true people management, it rewards growing headcount, financial engineering, reducing headcount, and cooking the books /manipulating metrics. All invented by Boomers who were praised for these things (the rise of the MBA programs, forced attrition/forced distribution, etc). Granted previous generations perpetuated other major problems in the workforce such as ridiculous/inefficient amounts of manual labor and dangerous work environments, and safety markedly improved during the Boomer prime working years (90s-2010), but Free Market capitalism at the expense of humanity (as much as I love free markets) ruined a lot of lives and created a huge wealth gap. Millennials (see CEOs like Zuck...lol I know... with crazy different policies like working for $1 for a year, sustainable manufacturing etc. All highly adopted by Millennials and sparsely adopted by financial industry trained Boomer execs, who just want to squeeze the most out of the least).

- feminism leading to gender identity questioning, the reduction of the marriage to a basic money/status grab for the female, etc. All started in the 80s basically.

- Richard Simmons

ElNono
12-28-2018, 09:04 AM
Okay, but give qualified school staff access to firearms rather than making the children feel like sitting ducks or caged animals. Or do those "psychological effects" not matter.

You’re correct and I don’t condone these drillls. If schools want to hire private security, they should be able to also, IMO (I’m unaware if there’s a restriction on that at the moment).

But we also have to be frank about this: a motivated attacker will succeed, mass shooting attacks on schools are rare, and a lot of these security measures happen mostly on a cover your ass basis from some suits, vs actual empirical evidence.

Winehole23
12-28-2018, 09:29 AM
:lol let's see, to name a few:

- the "me" generation, people say millenials are self-centered but boomers invented policies that gave them wealth at the expense of future generations (fracking, over-fishing, over-mining, depleting the country's savings and running up the budget deficit with inefficient government agencies, depleting social security for their own current-generation projects, etc)

- raising kids the easiest way possible / "latch key kids" and other like concepts (i.e. not raising them at all and letting the streets raise them), leading to a generation of children with no concepts of manners, earning a living, being special for just being born ("you're special! Everyone's special! Everyone gets a trophy!" -- all invented by Boomers). These views originated also from parents in the Boomer generation coddling their kids (which didn't happen in American history before, as all generations grew up with responsibility). Boomers also started the trend of over-using child care and nannies, leading to kids growing up without their true parents raising them. Lack of corporal punishment and shaming parents who spank their kids when they get out of line, leading to a generation of criminals who never learned right from wrong.

- relying on big government to save them from poverty -- pretty much all entitlement programs are abused by Boomers as a generation in the majority (where did the necessary concept of welfare reform come from? Clinton, who is a Boomer and recognized the need when majority working adults were Boomers in the 90s and too many on welfare not looking for jobs. Same with medical care, except for those fortunate to build wealth off of the poor.

- dodging the draft.

- encouraging a sociopathic work culture where people are marginalized as headcount and shittily managed (or not managed at all) because the corporate system doesn't reward true people management, it rewards growing headcount, financial engineering, reducing headcount, and cooking the books /manipulating metrics. All invented by Boomers who were praised for these things (the rise of the MBA programs, forced attrition/forced distribution, etc). Granted previous generations perpetuated other major problems in the workforce such as ridiculous/inefficient amounts of manual labor and dangerous work environments, and safety markedly improved during the Boomer prime working years (90s-2010), but Free Market capitalism at the expense of humanity (as much as I love free markets) ruined a lot of lives and created a huge wealth gap. Millennials (see CEOs like Zuck...lol I know... with crazy different policies like working for $1 for a year, sustainable manufacturing etc. All highly adopted by Millennials and sparsely adopted by financial industry trained Boomer execs, who just want to squeeze the most out of the least).

- feminism leading to gender identity questioning, the reduction of the marriage to a basic money/status grab for the female, etc. All started in the 80s basically.

- Richard SimmonsMarriage has always been a status/money grab. Laying it at the feet of feminism is not historically accurate, marrying for wealth and status is one of the oldest themes there is.

It's odd to give a generational cohort credit for the policies of a government that has been multi-generational in composition all along, but eh, whatever floats your boat.

It's not much good except as small talk at the bar or on an online bulletin board.

Winehole23
12-28-2018, 09:43 AM
so what does any of that have to do with LE terrorizing school children with stupid drills? Chris (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1656), you never tied your take to the topic.

What do you think of school safety drills that terrorize children?

Spurminator
12-28-2018, 11:32 AM
Based on the quotations in the thread title and the "kids these days" rant, I'm guessing his take is that these kids need to toughen up and accept fear, and science schmience.

phxspurfan
12-28-2018, 12:13 PM
Not sure how the drills are terrorizing. It’s not like kids are being waterboarded or have their eyes taped open watching explicit content or are even told how to stop a bleeder. They’re just told to get under the desk and stay quiet while the teacher locks the door. Not that different from earthquake drills in CA or nuclear drills from the Cold War days. No one said we were terrorizing our children then, just preparing them for the worst case

rmt
12-28-2018, 12:36 PM

If anything, the 80s onward has allowed females more options/financial freedom so that marriage is not one of the few/only option open to females. All this gender/bathroom stuff is more of the millenium (sp) generation. The only thing I heard of that back in the day was Renee Richards - a male doctor who changed into a female tennis player (thankfully OLD or she would have obliterated Evert, Navratilova, etc).

phxspurfan
12-28-2018, 12:40 PM
If anything, the 80s onward has allowed females more options/financial freedom so that marriage is not one of the few/only option open to females. All this gender/bathroom stuff is more of the millenium (sp) generation. The only thing I heard of that back in the day was Renee Richards - a male doctor who changed into a female tennis player (thankfully OLD or she would have obliterated Evert, Navratilova, etc).

Not arguing that millennials and gen z are pushing these trends forward, just saying they started with boomer parents telling kids (for the first time in history) that its ok to not have a gender etc. your grandparents would be like bitch, you’re a boy/girl. Act like one.

boutons_deux
12-28-2018, 01:09 PM
Why are supposedly straight people, in the so-called Land of Freedom so fucking obsessed with, denying common rights of, supporting the non-freedom and persecution of non-straight people?

My guess is that it is some kind of deep, toxic residue from the Puritans, and justified by Christians' abusing the Bible so Christ is conscripted to hate along with them.

And then there is America's toxic male masculinity aka "Big Truck? Big Gun? Big Muscles? then Small Dick."

Will Hunting
12-28-2018, 01:12 PM
The Federal Banks and subversive European influence?
You mean the banks that Trump wants to deregulate?

rmt
12-28-2018, 01:32 PM
Why are supposedly straight people, in the so-called Land of Freedom so fucking obsessed with, denying common rights of, supporting the non-freedom and persecution of non-straight people?

My guess is that it is some kind of deep, toxic residue from the Puritans, and justified by Christians' abusing the Bible so Christ is conscripted to hate along with them.

And then there is America's toxic male masculinity aka "Big Truck? Big Gun? Big Muscles? then Small Dick."

May I say what a pleasure it is to read TWO of your posts without the dreaded "O" word?

I don't know - I just prefer men who are look like men and don't look like these questionable males with perfect skin and teeth (K-Pop) that my dd and her friends watch/listen to.

Xevious
12-28-2018, 01:48 PM
Not sure what the motive of this thread is, considering the OP.

My kids have these drills, they come home and we talk it out, and that's that. When I was a kid, we had disaster drills and surprisingly frequent bomb threats. Before that , they had WWIII drills, hiding under desks, etc. It's just the times we live in.

As far as arming teachers, I'd have no issue if a teacher had proper training and was comfortable enough to have a concealed carry - it shouldn't be something forced on them. But judging by the teacher population at my son's elementary school (a bunch of mid-20-year-old girls, all of about 120 lbs), not a one of them will be much of a defense if somebody decided to come into school guns blazing. So unfortunately, drills are necessary.

benefactor
12-28-2018, 03:14 PM
considering the OP.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/887da0e48d922dbbf437592a05f0a69e/tenor.gif

Blake
12-29-2018, 03:45 AM
Based on the quotations in the thread title and the "kids these days" rant, I'm guessing his take is that these kids need to toughen up and accept fear, and science schmience.

And to learn to shoot guns at an early age

Chris
01-01-2019, 08:54 PM

Yeah.

https://twitter.com/freedom_moates/status/1080277782511448070

Blake
01-01-2019, 09:15 PM
Lol Chris wants kids to have guns in schools

Chris
01-01-2019, 09:21 PM

Lol Chris wants kids to have guns in schools

The Blake pivot

Spurtacular
01-01-2019, 09:32 PM
The Blake pivot

He's learned narrative from his lead cuck, chump.

Chris
01-01-2019, 09:33 PM

The lead cuck :lol

Blake
01-01-2019, 09:46 PM
The Blake pivot

Well if kids can't carry to school then what's the point of your tweet?

Blake
01-01-2019, 09:47 PM

You learn narratives from eery YouTube videos. Documented.

Spurtacular
01-01-2019, 09:51 PM
The lead cuck :lol

Not exactly an honor; he's the just the most idiotic, so they think he's the man.

:rollin

Spurtacular
01-01-2019, 09:52 PM
Well if kids can't carry to school then what's the point of your tweet?

Maybe he would've said he wanted kids bringing guns to school if that's what his point was, cuck.

Spurtacular
01-01-2019, 09:52 PM
You learn narratives from eery YouTube videos. Documented.

:lol Cuck trying hard.

Blake
01-01-2019, 10:29 PM
:lol Cuck trying hard.

Says dude that needs alts for emotional support

Blake
01-01-2019, 10:31 PM
Maybe he would've said he wanted kids bringing guns to school if that's what his point was, cuck.

Well now I'm asking him straight up when and where he wants kids to have guns.

But he won't answer.

Neither will you. You're both buffoons.

Spurtacular
01-01-2019, 10:36 PM
Says dude that needs alts for emotional support

:lol That you associate strongly with "emotional support"
:lol Chump doesn't love you like that, cuck.

Spurtacular
01-01-2019, 10:37 PM
Well now I'm asking him straight up when and where he wants kids to have guns.

But he won't answer.

Neither will you. You're both buffoons.

When did you ask me that?

:lol "buffoon"

Blake
01-01-2019, 10:52 PM
:lol That you associate strongly with "emotional support"
:lol Chump doesn't love you like that, cuck.

Your alts love you.

Blake
01-01-2019, 10:53 PM
When did you ask me that?

:lol "buffoon"

It's an open question for you too, buffoon unless you're here to just deflect semen shots

Spurtacular
01-01-2019, 10:53 PM
Your alts love you.

You triggered, bruh.

Blake
01-01-2019, 11:40 PM
You triggered, bruh.

You're retarded, derp.

Spurtacular
01-01-2019, 11:44 PM
You're retarded, derp.

Cuckbacks :lol

boutons_deux
02-07-2019, 04:35 PM
Active-Shooter Drills Are Tragically Misguided

There’s scant evidence that they’re effective.

They can, however, be psychologically damaging—

and they reflect a dismaying view of childhood.

================

Att 10:21 a.m. on december 6, Lake Brantley High School, in Florida, initiated a “code red” lockdown.

“This is not a drill,” a voice announced over the PA system.

At the same moment, teachers received a text message warning of an active shooter on campus.

Fearful students took shelter in classrooms.

Many sobbed hysterically,

others vomited or fainted, and

some sent farewell notes to parents.

A later announcement prompted a stampede in the cafeteria,

as students fled the building and jumped over fences to escape.

Parents flooded 911 with frantic calls.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/03/active-shooter-drills-erika-christakis/580426/

SpursforSix
02-07-2019, 04:52 PM
Active-Shooter Drills Are Tragically Misguided

There’s scant evidence that they’re effective.

They can, however, be psychologically damaging—

and they reflect a dismaying view of childhood.

================

Att 10:21 a.m. on december 6, Lake Brantley High School, in Florida, initiated a “code red” lockdown.

“This is not a drill,” a voice announced over the PA system.

At the same moment, teachers received a text message warning of an active shooter on campus.

Fearful students took shelter in classrooms.

Many sobbed hysterically,

others vomited or fainted, and

some sent farewell notes to parents.

A later announcement prompted a stampede in the cafeteria,

as students fled the building and jumped over fences to escape.

Parents flooded 911 with frantic calls.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/03/active-shooter-drills-erika-christakis/580426/

this reminds me of that Office episode.

Blake
02-07-2019, 05:11 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/Q0dVfRK1WmjN6/200.gif

Chris
02-07-2019, 05:12 PM
Atheist Blake with the disturbing, not funny gifs...

Pavlov
02-07-2019, 05:13 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/Q0dVfRK1WmjN6/200.gif:lmao one of the best episodes tbh

SpursforSix
02-07-2019, 05:18 PM
:lmao one of the best episodes tbh

imo, that's the funniest 2 minutes in television. Then the CPR class later.

baseline bum
02-07-2019, 05:20 PM
imo, that's the funniest 2 minutes in television. Then the CPR class later.

LMAO at cutting the dummy's face off

SpursforSix
02-07-2019, 05:25 PM
LMAO at cutting the dummy's face off

that's the icing on the cake. the way they cut that scene is so perfect. from Andy joining in on Staying Alive to panning back and Kelly is dancing. then all the chaos and the cut to Dwight.
What a great show.

Pavlov
02-07-2019, 05:35 PM
I'm glad I recorded that episode the first time I saw it. I was laughing so hard I kept missing subsequent jokes. Probably spent another half hour going back and forth. Went back and saw the first couple seasons with someone who had never seen it and was amazed at how the great supporting characters and actors did absolutely nothing early on. They hardly even had any lines until season 2.

SpursforSix
02-07-2019, 05:35 PM
Hmmm...just saw that Netflix is coming out with a show called Space Force with Carell and Office creator, Greg Daniels.
I'm on board.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/16/entertainment/space-force-netflix/index.html

SpursforSix
02-07-2019, 05:38 PM
I'm glad I recorded that episode the first time I saw it. I was laughing so hard I kept missing subsequent jokes. Probably spent another half hour going back and forth. Went back and saw the first couple seasons with someone who had never seen it and was amazed at how the great supporting characters and actors did absolutely nothing early on. They hardly even had any lines until season 2.

Yeah...they really found the sweet spot when they started bringing in the other characters.

I started to watch the British version and realized the U.S. version was almost a line by line direct copy. Wasn't really funny after having already seen Carell's version.

baseline bum
02-07-2019, 06:08 PM
Yeah...they really found the sweet spot when they started bringing in the other characters.

I started to watch the British version and realized the U.S. version was almost a line by line direct copy. Wasn't really funny after having already seen Carell's version.

Only the first episode was the same. They could have never done the black man's cock joke or the scene with the boss' friend plowing the chunky girl in the bar parking lot in the American version tbh.

Also lmao @ this performance review from the British show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkYUDQCYGHA

baseline bum
02-07-2019, 06:09 PM

Kevin smashing out the glass on the vending machine and taking all the candy bars and chips :lol

Blake
02-07-2019, 06:13 PM
:lmao one of the best episodes tbh

Most definitely :lol

Blake
02-07-2019, 06:14 PM
Atheist Blake with the disturbing, not funny gifs...

Lol sensitive Chris.

Why did you use mention for me

Blake
02-07-2019, 06:16 PM
Most definitely :lol

Ranks up there some of the greats like the Dinner Party or Benihana episodes

Chris
02-07-2019, 06:16 PM
Lol sensitive Chris.

Why did you use mention for me

To make sure you saw it. I know your attention span is that of a goldfish.

Blake
02-07-2019, 06:19 PM
To make sure you saw it. I know your attention span is that of a goldfish.

Thanks for making sure I saw your sensitive post. :tu

baseline bum
02-07-2019, 06:21 PM
Ranks up there some of the greats like the Dinner Party or Benihana episodes

I like the one they went to Canada and Michael thought the hotel concierge was a geisha. Or the one where Jan took over Michael's apartment and he had this tiny flatscreen TV he had to stand a few inches from to watch.

Chris
02-07-2019, 06:22 PM
Thanks for making sure I saw your sensitive post. :tu

You're welcome.

SpursforSix
02-07-2019, 07:30 PM
Only the first episode was the same. They could have never done the black man's cock joke or the scene with the boss' friend plowing the chunky girl in the bar parking lot in the American version tbh.

Also lmao @ this performance review from the British show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkYUDQCYGHA

Lmao. Damn. I guess I’ll check it out. I stopped after the 1st assuming it was just going to be the same.

Blake
02-07-2019, 07:43 PM
You're welcome.

:lol Chris

Blake
02-07-2019, 07:44 PM
I like the one they went to Canada and Michael thought the hotel concierge was a geisha. Or the one where Jan took over Michael's apartment and he had this tiny flatscreen TV he had to stand a few inches from to watch.

Yeah that's the dinner party. I was laughing in tears on that tv bit.

"I could just stand here for hours"

boutons_deux
02-10-2019, 11:02 AM
https://guardianlv.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Bulletproof-Backpacks-and-Blankets-Among-New-School-Supplies-650x391.jpg

https://guardianlv.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Bulletproof-Backpacks-and-Blankets-Among-New-School-Supplies-3-450x253.jpg

baseline bum
02-16-2019, 01:44 AM
Lmao. Damn. I guess I’ll check it out. I stopped after the 1st assuming it was just going to be the same.

LMAO at Tim and Dawn fucking with Gareth here (obv inspiration for Jim, Pam, and Dwight :lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07w9kvwE5oc

Winehole23
03-22-2019, 07:41 AM
This is sadism:

johnsmith
03-22-2019, 08:20 AM
My kids were fucking terrified when they started kindergarten because of these drills....now the fourth grader couldn’t give a shit and its old hat. The first grader is starting to get that way too.

boutons_deux
03-22-2019, 08:37 AM
This is sadism:

This is sadistic, militarized, police-state, sick, brutalizing, uncivilized, decivilizing, shithole America.

johnsmith
03-22-2019, 08:53 AM
This is sadistic, militarized, police-state, sick, brutalizing, uncivilized, decivilizing, shithole America.

Another solid point.

pgardn
03-22-2019, 09:21 AM
Another solid point.

Wait a sec....

Your kids are now immunized to the horrors of mass slaughter. They feel nothing.
Mission accomplished.

midnightpulp
03-22-2019, 12:04 PM
This is sadism:

Just #Redstatethings

CosmicCowboy
03-22-2019, 12:08 PM
1108461778294366208[/QUOTE]

A teacher with a gun could have stopped that shit. :lol

Winehole23
03-22-2019, 05:58 PM
A teacher with a gun could have stopped that shit. :lolThere’s no need for simulated executions of teachers, wouldn’t you agree?

johnsmith
03-23-2019, 09:58 AM
Wait a sec....

Your kids are now immunized to the horrors of mass slaughter. They feel nothing.
Mission accomplished.

Lol!