PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Arsenalfantv aka the GOAT fan channel..Is it possible in the NBA?

apalisoc_9
12-28-2018, 01:03 AM
Robbie is making millions out of rants. I wonder if this setup is possible at all in the NBA? Or are American fans not Passionate enough for it to work?

DT, troopz, ty, calude etc. I mean it feel like arsenal is their life.

If possible, what team would be best to recreate arsenalfantv.

There is potential for money here.

Bynumite
12-28-2018, 01:10 AM
In America those people get tv deals. Like i'm not sure Shannon Sharpe is capable of using his indoors voice.

If i didn't know he was a former player, i would think he had just walked in off the street and they gave him a mic.

apalisoc_9
12-28-2018, 01:18 AM
In America those people get tv deals. Like i'm not sure Shannon Sharpe is capable of using his indoors voice.

Exactly and it sells so I do think this setup is even more profitable in the US but its gotta be for a framchise with a good balance of fail and delusion.

Lakers - Will be full of Tys.

Spurs - there is potential if Pop decides to coach for 5 more years but SA fans are way to soft.

Boston - Not sure.

Knicks - They always shit so there is really no drama.

Houston - Really good bet since its an up and down team. Same with philly.

Its entertaining.

That fatass eagles fan eatdatpussey445 has over 300k subscribers and this year alone hit multiple 100k views ( hes dumb for not monetizing though).

People like a good rant.

But Just cant pin point a team thats perfect for this format

FrostKing
12-28-2018, 02:30 AM
Wrong sport IMO. NBA players wayyyyy too fragile, look at how they argue with fans on Twitter and make burner accounts. NBA fans are also on average the lowest IQ of American sports so its just a bad combo all around

Possibilities: Red Sox or Flyers

Millennial_Messiah
12-28-2018, 01:49 PM
Exactly and it sells so I do think this setup is even more profitable in the US but its gotta be for a framchise with a good balance of fail and delusion.

Lakers - Will be full of Tys.

Spurs - there is potential if Pop decides to coach for 5 more years but SA fans are way to soft.

Boston - Not sure.

Knicks - They always shit so there is really no drama.

Houston - Really good bet since its an up and down team. Same with philly.

Its entertaining.

That fatass eagles fan eatdatpussey445 has over 300k subscribers and this year alone hit multiple 100k views ( hes dumb for not monetizing though).

People like a good rant.

But Just cant pin point a team thats perfect for this format

lol, the only pussy EDP has ever eaten in his life is the one on his XL blowup doll