TimmyBuckets
12-28-2018, 01:54 AM
Which is better?

FrostKing
12-28-2018, 02:08 AM
InNOut might be overrated but Whataburger looks Arby's status

Millennial_Messiah
12-28-2018, 04:36 AM
I voted they both suck, but I'd probably choose in n out... fast food is trash, though

12-28-2018, 05:21 AM
Bend over, I'll show you how good some in n out is

Robz4000
12-28-2018, 06:41 AM
Whataburger

Chinook
12-28-2018, 06:48 AM
In-N-Out's fucking garbage.

Xevious
12-28-2018, 08:59 AM
Honestly, I'm not big on either one. But if they're side by side and I'm starving to death, I'm probably picking Whataburger.

SpursforSix
12-28-2018, 09:42 AM
Which is better?

That’s like asking would I rather fuck your mom or your dad

benefactor
12-28-2018, 09:58 AM
Whataburger
Mah nigga

LaMarcus Bryant
12-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Even for millenial health nuts, you gotta admit either one at 1AM after a long night is the perfect food.

DJR210
12-28-2018, 11:13 AM
Californians vs Texans.. each will choose their own.

DJR210
12-28-2018, 11:14 AM
Bend over, I'll show you how good some in n out is

:lol

Cuppycake Gumdrop
12-28-2018, 11:22 AM
In N Out's burger is better, but Whataburger's fries are way better, plus they have a lot more than just burgers. Gimme Whataburger tbh.

Chucho
12-28-2018, 11:58 AM
As a Californian Texan I'm gonna go with Mono in the sense In and Out easily has the better burger- fresher and better produce and meat, way better service and cheap as fuck. They're fries suck for some reason tho.

Whataburger has more options tho and their chicken strips are pretty good when you're drunk. Or high. Or just hungry.

A tie I guess.

RD2191
12-28-2018, 12:05 PM
Whataburger can be pretty damn good depending on location.

RD2191
12-28-2018, 12:07 PM
A BOB after a night of drinking though...fuckin delicious.

RsxPiimp
12-28-2018, 12:15 PM
in-n-out is definitely overrated. shake shack or 5 guys>

Spurs Homer
12-28-2018, 12:41 PM
Not even close

in & out

unless you don't like fresh lettuce/tomato

and prefer lettuce and tomato that was found in restaurant dumpsters and trucked to whataburger?

benefactor
12-28-2018, 01:11 PM
In N Out's burger is better, but Whataburger's fries are way better, plus they have a lot more than just burgers. Gimme Whataburger tbh.

As a Californian Texan I'm gonna go with Mono in the sense In and Out easily has the better burger- fresher and better produce and meat, way better service and cheap as fuck. They're fries suck for some reason tho.

Whataburger has more options tho and their chicken strips are pretty good when you're drunk. Or high. Or just hungry.

A tie I guess.
Fair enough. Honey BBQ chicken strip sandwich gives them the edge for me tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
12-28-2018, 01:26 PM
Fair enough. Honey BBQ chicken strip sandwich gives them the edge for me tbh.

8 dollars for a fast food sandwich, :lmao

spurraider21
12-28-2018, 01:42 PM
i enjoy in n out. but its nothing special. it's not something i would heavily advertise to somebody visiting from out of state. its good in the context of fast food.

and they dont freeze their shit. you can see them making the fries from the register, starting with fresh potatoes.

have never had whataburger

baseline bum
12-28-2018, 01:57 PM
have never had whataburger

It's like Jack in the Box with better ketchup.

baseline bum
12-28-2018, 02:13 PM

The quality of shakes is the big differentiator to me. In N Out uses real ice cream and their shakes are thick as fuck, while Whataburger uses a garbage shake mix.

Pavlov
12-28-2018, 02:15 PM
Whataburger is always a disappointment now because the service at all of them I've been to sucks and is slow. I let all the CA immigrants wait in line at In-N-Out and go to P. Terry's if I want that kind of burger. McDonald's of all places took yuge strides forward using fresh beef in their Quarter Pounders and introducing good grilled chicken sandwiches and chicken tenders. Add to that their app with deals that border on the ridiculous ($1 large sandwiches once a day all summer) and you have full meals that are edible for $3.25.[/Fabbs]

baseline bum
12-28-2018, 02:19 PM
Whataburger is always a disappointment now because the service at all of them I've been to sucks and is slow. I let all the CA immigrants wait in line at In-N-Out and go to P. Terry's if I want that kind of burger. McDonald's of all places took yuge strides forward using fresh beef in their Quarter Pounders and introducing good grilled chicken sandwiches and chicken tenders. Add to that their app with deals that border on the ridiculous ($1 large sandwiches once a day all summer) and you have full meals that are edible for $3.25.[/Fabbs]

So the quarter pounder tastes completely different now? Last time I ate one was maybe 12 years ago and it tasted like garbage, just super fatty. I love 80/20 chuck for burgers but that one tasted like pure fat and reminded me of exactly why it had been five years since I had gotten a quarter pounder before then. It's weird, I like their Big Macs but the quarter pounder always tasted like a way fattier patty whenever I got it.

baseline bum
12-28-2018, 02:20 PM
Still my go-to at McDonalds is the chicken biscuits. Those things are fucking great.

Pavlov
12-28-2018, 02:38 PM
So the quarter pounder tastes completely different now? Last time I ate one was maybe 12 years ago and it tasted like garbage, just super fatty. I love 80/20 chuck for burgers but that one tasted like pure fat and reminded me of exactly why it had been five years since I had gotten a quarter pounder before then. It's weird, I like their Big Macs but the quarter pounder always tasted like a way fattier patty whenever I got it.Yeah they switched this past year and it does taste totally different. Juicy as hell which is so odd to say about a McDonald's burger. Don't know about the ratio but I'm hard pressed to get anything else with beef there anymore. YMMV but I think it's worth trying just because it's so different. I could never figure out why a Big Mac had two patties and one slice of cheese while the Quarter Pounder had one patty and two slices of cheese.

Still my go-to at McDonalds is the chicken biscuits. Those things are fucking great.
Don't think I've ever tried one. Will have to.

spurraider21
12-28-2018, 03:23 PM
Yeah my buddy and I abused the crap out of the McDonald's app during law school. Ridiculous is right.

I've only been there once in the last year and a half or so, and they had a buy 1 get 1 free big mac deal going on, even without the app. And while I almost never go out and spend money on coffee, McCafe is better than starbucks/coffee bean imo. You're never going to confuse McDonald's with a gourmet burger joint, but imo they've separated from the pack with respect to the other fast good giants (BK, Jack, etc). And many of their locations around here are 24 hours, which is nice. Nowadays the main time i find myself grabbing fast food is late nights coming home from some event or the airport or some shit.

Spurminator
12-28-2018, 03:33 PM
Seconded on the McD's Quarter Pounders. Much better now.

I like both Whataburger and In-n-Out. WB has better fries. My go-to fast food burger in Dallas is Burger House.

spurraider21
12-28-2018, 03:36 PM
i've said it before, my favorite burger joint all things considered is The Habit. At least as far as getting bang for your buck. I mean sure you can go to a nice restaurant and buy yourself a $17 burger... but you get reasonably high quality stuff for moderate prices at the Habit. I think they're significantly better than every fast food competitor. Carls Jr is also solid quality wise but they've gotten to be quite overpriced for the product.

There was a BurgerFi for a while in Malibu (closed down within last year or so), and they had pretty good burgers, but you're paying $9-10 for those.

In n Out fries are very bland, and the only thing that makes them worthwhile is ordering animal style so they top it off with the sauce and some grilled onions. But their fries are bland by design. They cut the potatoes right there and don't fry them for too long to keep their clean/healthy theme going. You can ask for the fries to be well done so they fry them longer. But overall I just accept they're not very tasty and ask for the sauce to make up for it.

Spurminator
12-28-2018, 03:40 PM
BurgerFi's seem to be opening all over the place around us. Definitely overpriced.

spurraider21
12-28-2018, 03:42 PM
BurgerFi's seem to be opening all over the place around us. Definitely overpriced.
yep. the breakfast all day burger tastes great, but doesn't justify the price.

Pavlov
12-28-2018, 03:46 PM
Yeah after all that it's still just a burger. I'm not gonna stand in a line outside waiting for a seat to spend a bunch of money at Hopdoddy or whatever.

Spurs da champs
12-28-2018, 03:52 PM
Monterey melt>>>

AaronY
12-28-2018, 03:52 PM
I was dominating them $1 McDonald's grilled chickens with that deal. I would stop at two different McDonald's and use different app accounts to get 2 of them every time I left the gym as there were multiple McDs along the route home from the gym lol. Can't believe they were selling a quarter pounder for $1 with that deal too considering the price of beef per lb at a grocery store

Pavlov
12-28-2018, 04:05 PM
I was dominating them $1 McDonald's grilled chickens with that deal. I would stop at two different McDonald's and use different app accounts to get 2 of them every time I left the gym as there were multiple McDs along the route home from the gym lol. Can't believe they were selling a quarter pounder for $1 with that deal too considering the price of beef per lb at a grocery storeYeah, I'd mix it up -- grilled chicken, Quarter Pounder, Double Filet-O-Fish. Wonder if it comes back next summer.

TimmyBuckets
12-28-2018, 05:27 PM
Never been to Whataburger, but In-N-Out is my jam.

Spurtacular
12-28-2018, 06:15 PM
Whataburger kills In-N-Out on selection. But if I'm having to have a last burger from one of the two places it's going to be In-N-Out easily.

InRareForm
12-28-2018, 06:42 PM
Habit burger

In n out is good but the fries are a huge letdown. Fries are a big equation when I want a good combo

spurraider21
12-28-2018, 06:46 PM
Habit burger
my dude

In n out is good but the fries are a huge letdown. Fries are a big equation when I want a good combo
i used to feel that way about fries, but now they're an afterthought. i usually scarf down the whole burger first and then just have the fries for "dessert"

but yeah in n out fries are pretty useless unless its animal style, and then you're paying too much for them

Spurtacular
12-28-2018, 08:24 PM
Habit burger

A lot of people love their fries, tbh.

SpursforSix
12-28-2018, 08:29 PM
A lot of people love their fries, tbh.

A lot of people likes Bird Box

Chucho
12-28-2018, 08:47 PM
There's a tap house locally (Dustbowl Brewery- if you catch their Hops of Wrath down South, I highly recommend it- that makes all sorts of delicious burgers. I tried the PBnJ bacon cheeseburger...the burger was good, the PBnJ left me indifferent. It wasn't bad, it wasn't good- seemed unnecessary to worst.

spurraider21
12-28-2018, 08:52 PM
habit has decent fries but they have my favorite onion rings

FrostKing
12-29-2018, 12:20 AM
Habit burger

Habit Burger is nearly 3x the price for a burger. It belongs in a separate group - with waiters. And at that point it is over priced

The glory of In N Out is burger + fries for $5

InRareForm
12-29-2018, 12:25 AM
Habit Burger is nearly 3x the price for a burger. It belongs in a separate group - with waiters. And at that point it is over priced

The glory of In N Out is burger + fries for $5

Five guys is way overpriced , habit is $8 for a basic combo which is fine imo tbh

cool cat
12-29-2018, 12:51 AM
In-N-Out was a huge disappointment. I was super excited to try it but when I was done I thought it was a McDonald's burger with fresh lettuce. The service was strange they kept yelling "Thank You" at me, I bought a burger I didn't cure cancer. Gave them a 2nd chance when it came to Dallas but still a disappointment. Only had it one other time.

Xevious
12-29-2018, 02:01 AM
In-N-Out was a huge disappointment. I was super excited to try it but when I was done I thought it was a McDonald's burger with fresh lettuce. The service was strange they kept yelling "Thank You" at me, I bought a burger I didn't cure cancer. Gave them a 2nd chance when it came to Dallas but still a disappointment. Only had it one other time.
About how I felt. Have tried it in San Diego, Dallas, and when they came to SA. Every time the burger has just been... okay. It isn't the second coming of the virgin Mary's vagina like some people make it out to be. And the fries are just bland straight out of the bag.

Millennial_Messiah
12-29-2018, 03:13 AM
About how I felt. Have tried it in San Diego, Dallas, and when they came to SA. Every time the burger has just been... okay. It isn't the second coming of the virgin Mary's vagina like some people make it out to be. And the fries are just bland straight out of the bag.

Maybe you should make your own burger out of store bought USDA choice hamburger meat and not some fast food stuff that's going to give you heart disease, cancer, and maybe even short term bacteria.

Spurtacular
12-29-2018, 03:58 AM
Five guys is way overpriced , habit is $8 for a basic combo which is fine imo tbh

Five Guys is really good; but yea, it's too much, so I don't go there often.

I never heard of Habit Burger before; I looked it up and there's a couple between me and work, so I'll have to try it out.

chunticakes
12-29-2018, 04:26 AM
The quality of shakes is the big differentiator to me. In N Out uses real ice cream and their shakes are thick as fuck, while Whataburger uses a garbage shake mix.

Bend over, I'll fuckin give ya thick as fuck.

chunticakes
12-29-2018, 05:55 AM
A lot of people likes Bird Box

I know right?? WHY?! The movie was an absolute abortion! Lazy writing and endless plot holes and yet, it's all over my fucking Facebook feed.

In other news, this thread reminded me of you that time you were out drunk and they gave you two chicken strip baskets sans dip instead of your burger. :lol

Also a #2 from Whataburger with grilled onions and toasted wheat bun always hits the spot. The one time I tried In-N-Out in Austin it tasted like a Freddy's burger with better lettuce. I was indifferent to it.

SpursforSix
12-29-2018, 02:11 PM
I know right?? WHY?! The movie was an absolute abortion! Lazy writing and endless plot holes and yet, it's all over my fucking Facebook feed.

In other news, this thread reminded me of you that time you were out drunk and they gave you two chicken strip baskets sans dip instead of your burger. :lol

that was a fuck up that just got worse. Hungry as shit and pretty damn happy about being out of town and getting to watch Saints/Rams in a hotel room and get drunk and enjoy some Whataburger. Open the sacks and yep...instead of WB with cheese and fries, there’s 2 boxes of chicken strips. Ok...I got this...sauce makes everything better...I’ll power through. Wtf!!!! No damn sauce. And those strips are pretty damn dry on their own. I’m still salty.

but yeah...bad on me for feeling boxes in the bag when she handed it to me and being drunk enough to think that somehow there’d be a burger and fries in those boxes.

tlongII
12-29-2018, 02:33 PM
Burgerville USA. It’s a Pacific Northwest thing.

Nivek_ogre
12-29-2018, 02:47 PM
In and out has better lettuce, tomato, and onions. Everything else not so much. But both are overrated. I'll take burger boy.

Chucho
12-29-2018, 02:51 PM
In and out has better lettuce, tomato, and onions. Everything else not so much. But both are overrated. I'll take burger boy.

Holy shit! I forgot about that place. That place was bomb

Spurtacular
12-29-2018, 05:32 PM

Looks better than Whataburger, tbh.

http://www.burgerville.com/

Millennial_Messiah
12-29-2018, 05:34 PM

I thought dick's was the pacific NW thing

Spurtacular
12-29-2018, 08:33 PM

Sporting Goods?

Spurtacular
12-29-2018, 08:35 PM
Dick's Automotive is in Northern Cali; does that count as the Pacific NW?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glVrf7J6wss

SpursforSix
12-29-2018, 08:49 PM

Your mom doesn’t seem to have that misconception

boutons_deux
12-29-2018, 09:15 PM
WB and IaO are adjacent on I35 access road just north of Walzem

I've noted a lot more cars around IaO

Ia0 meat is thin, and shitty, but I guess that's par for junk food

SpursforSix
12-29-2018, 09:58 PM
WB and IaO are adjacent on I35 access road just north of Walzem

I've noted a lot more cars around IaO

Ia0 meat is thin, and shitty, but I guess that's par for junk food

My guess is...if it’s like it is here...there are much fewer I&O in the same area. I can get to a WB in 15 minutes in any direction I drive but only 1 I&O.

Millennial_Messiah
12-29-2018, 10:44 PM
https://aht.seriouseats.com/images/20110118-133286-dicks-deluxe-int-ext.jpg
Dick's Automotive is in Northern Cali; does that count as the Pacific NW?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glVrf7J6wss

resistanze
12-30-2018, 02:49 AM
Habit burger is very good. First burger I had when I moved to the Bay. Only problem is there's none in the city.

Whataburger's burgers were worse than BK when I tried it. In-N-Out wins.

FrostKing
12-30-2018, 03:50 AM
Whataburger accepts EBT

Trill Clinton
12-30-2018, 11:57 AM
Whataburger all day...Texas shit mayne. I've only been twice but does in n out serve anything else besides them wack ass burgers n shakes? At least at whataburger i have a selection of meats, shakes and desserts to choose from when i get the taste for fast food.

Trill Clinton
12-30-2018, 11:58 AM
https://aht.seriouseats.com/images/20110118-133286-dicks-deluxe-int-ext.jpg

Looks like it lacks seasoning.

baseline bum
12-30-2018, 12:46 PM
Thats Duke’s

EDIT: nevermind, Dick’s is burgers and Duke’s is seafood

Dick's is the place where the cool hang out, the swass like to play, and the rich flaunt clout.

IronMexican
12-30-2018, 01:09 PM
Habit burger is very good. First burger I had when I moved to the Bay. Only problem is there's none in the city.

Whataburger's burgers were worse than BK when I tried it. In-N-Out wins.

A lot of Habit burgers in socal. Don't get the hype.

I've never had whataburger, but I do enjoy in n out. Not the end all be all, like a lot of Californian's will tell you, but it's good. Usually get a separate sauce to add on top of The burger and fries

spurraider21
12-30-2018, 01:38 PM
A lot of Habit burgers in socal. Don't get the hype.what's your go-to place within that price range tho?

tlongII
12-30-2018, 01:38 PM
Looks better than Whataburger, tbh.

http://www.burgerville.com/

It’s terrific tbqh.

Will Hunting
12-30-2018, 01:39 PM
Shake Shack is the burger restaurant that is easily the most overrated. Way overpriced, mediocre burger, and fries that look like the frozen stuff you can be at Costco.

resistanze
12-30-2018, 03:11 PM
Shake Shack is the burger restaurant that is easily the most overrated. Way overpriced, mediocre burger, and fries that look like the frozen stuff you can be at Costco.

This. Had it in Boston and Austin this year. Wasn't terrible but meh. I enjoyed the frozen custard more than any of their burgers and fries tbh

IronMexican
12-30-2018, 05:58 PM
what's your go-to place within that price range tho?

It's relatively cheap, and good. Honestly like this burger chain called bobos more. What I will. Give in n out over just about every place is they carry 7up

Edit: misread your post. Thought you were talking about in n out.

Honestly do not like habit all that much

IronMexican
12-30-2018, 06:00 PM
This. Had it in Boston and Austin this year. Wasn't terrible but meh. I enjoyed the frozen custard more than any of their burgers and fries tbh

You guys ever have Culver's? When I was in Iowa for work, I'd go there. The food was meh, but that fucking custard. Delicious

:lol arselel

Mitch
12-30-2018, 06:18 PM
:lol isn't whataburger just a shitty fast food joint only fat antinians like?

baseline bum
12-30-2018, 06:37 PM
:lol isn't whataburger just a shitty fast food joint only fat antinians like?

It's like Jack in the Box with better ketchup.

chunticakes
12-30-2018, 07:05 PM
If you're talking about overrated look no further than Five Guys. Tastes exactly the same as Burger King (which I find disgusting) with a $10 pricetag.

Not to mention the soggy ass fries.

:vomit:

resistanze
12-30-2018, 07:23 PM
You guys ever have Culver's? When I was in Iowa for work, I'd go there. The food was meh, but that fucking custard. Delicious

:lol arselel

Never been, will try that shit next time I travel to the midwest.

Just had a double-double with grilled onions at In-n-Out with a bowl of Blue Dream. Delicious.

Spurtacular
12-31-2018, 02:43 AM
I'm surprised Whataburger is winning by almost double. Has to be regional bias; cos In N' Out kills it in Cali. I liked Whataburger when I lived in TX; but they were far from my favorite. I had Sonic way above them for burgers and the like even. I just liked Whataburger's chicken tenders, biscuits and gray; but they were way fattening.

FrostKing
12-31-2018, 03:25 AM
I'm surprised Whataburger is winning by almost double. Has to be regional bias; cos In N' Out kills it in Cali. I liked Whataburger when I lived in TX; but they were far from my favorite. I had Sonic way above them for burgers and the like even. I just liked Whataburger's chicken tenders, biscuits and gray; but they were way fattening.
Sonic. Oh man that was a disappointment. Basically Jack in Box with enormous menu of wacky stuff but which 1 single item would you actually spend $5 on?

Spurtacular
12-31-2018, 03:28 AM
Sonic. Oh man that was a disappointment. Basically Jack in Box with enormous menu of wacky stuff but which 1 single item would you actually spend $5 on?

A lot of people like their slushies and blizzards, so I'd compare them more to Dairy Queen. There chilli cheese dogs are good and their burgers are better than Whataburger but nothing so great. Also, that they serve tater tots when nobody else does is cool; though I usually get the fries anyhow. It's good for the price and variation. I put Five Guys ahead of them; but they are more expensive too. Also, there's a place out here called Archibald's that I'd put ahead of them, but you're gonna pay a couple more bucks per person too.

TimmyBuckets
12-31-2018, 04:41 AM

Never tried Whataburger, but if the burgers are worse than garbage sonic burgers than Whataburger must be utter trash

Spurtacular
12-31-2018, 05:06 AM
Never tried Whataburger, but if the burgers are worse than garbage sonic burgers than Whataburger must be utter trash

If you live in TX, then I don't know how you could never go to a Whataburger; they're like Texas McDonalds in terms of prevalence.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
12-31-2018, 09:16 AM
only had in n out once. the burger was admittedly very decent, on par with whataburger. but the fries ... the fries ... might as well be eating napkins, ended up throwing 3/4 of them away even though i was still a bit hungry

SpursforSix
12-31-2018, 11:08 AM

I really don’t like hot dogs but the chili cheese coney is good. I also think their food used to be better before they added so much shit to their menu.

baseline bum
12-31-2018, 11:56 AM
I fucking hate Sonic because they act like you're supposed to tip them. I'm not tipping fast food, what a joke.

Pavlov
12-31-2018, 12:01 PM
lol fortunately there are drive-thrus at the Sonics near me.

spurraider21
12-31-2018, 12:34 PM
sonic is mediocre-average tasting fast food that gets by because of its gimmick

baseline bum
12-31-2018, 12:48 PM
lol fortunately there are drive-thrus at the Sonics near me.

Some of them have drive-thrus where they still bring your food outside. As if I'm supposed to tip because they came out a door instead of handing me my food through a window.

Pavlov
12-31-2018, 01:11 PM
Some of them have drive-thrus where they still bring your food outside. As if I'm supposed to tip because they came out a door instead of handing me my food through a window.Right, that's still a drive-up in my book. I'm talking proper no-tip drive thrus; one is an old Wienerschnitzel building. Anyway I usually just hit them when they have 50% off specials, though you can get half price drinks and slushes anytime using their app now.

spurraider21
12-31-2018, 01:30 PM
Some of them have drive-thrus where they still bring your food outside. As if I'm supposed to tip because they came out a door instead of handing me my food through a window.
around here they come on roller skates too

SpursforSix
12-31-2018, 01:41 PM

If they skate, you damn well better tip them.

SpursforSix
12-31-2018, 01:43 PM
around here they come on roller skates too

Same. Which seems like a recipe for disaster. I'm surprised they even offer that as an option.
Or the fast food places with two lanes where some dude pops out of the door and crosses right in front of a car just about to leave.

Ginobilly
12-31-2018, 01:46 PM
Speaking about burgers, for some reason i started liking Freddy's. That french fry sauce!

Ginobilly
12-31-2018, 01:53 PM
They're both alright. Better than the mega brands but I think whataburger has them by the hair.

I give the better burger to in n out but whataburger is the better restaurant. More specialty burgers like the A1 and Monterrey,etc. They have better fries plus the spicy ketchup phenomenon. Just more variety to choose from when taking the family.

Those two restaurants are better choices when faced with micky d, burger king, jack in da crack, etc, and they're about the same price.

Spurtacular
01-01-2019, 03:38 AM
Speaking about burgers, for some reason i started liking Freddy's. That french fry sauce!

Cool. Adding that to Habit Burger as something I have to try. There's a Freddy's on the way to/fro Vegas; so next time I do a trip, I'm gonna try and hit it.

Xevious
01-01-2019, 04:38 AM
Those crispy shoestring fries and that jalapeno fry sauce is good.

Their burgers are good too. Every time I've been there the burger was hot off the grill and the fries were fresh. I've never had a bad experience. And a turtle sundae to finish it off. :hungry:

UZER
01-01-2019, 10:03 AM

Man, years ago sonic used to be great. The burger tasted fresh. Something happened in recent years where their burgers just suck now. They taste like they were made for some who changed their order and now they’re just recycling the burger to you. Oh and their service is horrible now.

If I go there, its the drive through for a slush.

SpursforSix
01-01-2019, 03:24 PM
Man, years ago sonic used to be great. The burger tasted fresh. Something happened in recent years where their burgers just suck now. They taste like they were made for some who changed their order and now they’re just recycling the burger to you. Oh and their service is horrible now.

I’m glad someone confirmed that. I was pretty sure their burgers used to be good. They even had a decent grilled chicken sandwich. It been downhill for a while. And adding those awful breakfasts. And now they’ve got the card readers at every spot. And a lot of times they don’t work. We’ve stopped going. Used to do the drive through like you to get drinks or shakes. But now everyone seems to use the drive through so you’ve gotta wait behind several cars just to get a drink.

Spurtacular
01-01-2019, 05:58 PM

Agreed; seems like the burgers were thicker, juicier back in the day; like they were actual quality burgers that you looked forward to eating. I remember that's why I would almost never get the Coney dogs, cos it was like a step down. Now, they're a step up.