PDA

View Full Version : Lion escapes enclosure and kills college intern

phxspurfan
12-30-2018, 09:07 PM
https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/30/us/lion-escapes-intern-killed/index.html

(CNN)A lion killed a worker Sunday at a North Carolina zoological park after it escaped a locked enclosure during a routine cleaning, officials said.

As a team led by a trained animal keeper cleaned the enclosure, "One of the lions somehow left a locked space and entered the space the humans were in and quickly killed one person," the Conservators Center in Burlington, west of Durham, said on its Facebook page.

Harambe noo

SpursforSix
12-30-2018, 10:12 PM
Lions gonna lion

HarlemHeat37
12-30-2018, 11:06 PM
Damn, imagine it was your job to keep it locked..

Spurtacular
12-31-2018, 02:40 AM
Second time a dangerous animal escaped an enclosure recently. Happened the other day at some zoo; they shot and killed whatever animal it was; at the time I thought damn that's stone cold. But this shows why.

Millennial_Messiah
12-31-2018, 02:19 PM
I don't know why they had to put the lion down? It's not his fault, he sees meat he goes for it. Put him back in there for visitors to see. The dyke that got killed seemed like a super liberal, so she probably would have been fed to nature anyway, why not make cat food out of her carcass and feed it to the lions?

spurraider21
12-31-2018, 02:46 PM
i dont see the purpose in putting the animal down if they were able to capture/contain it

SpursforSix
12-31-2018, 03:02 PM
i dont see the purpose in putting the animal down if they were able to capture/contain it

Once a lion has tasted human blood, it won't eat anything else. It will starve itself unless it can eat more humans.

spurraider21
12-31-2018, 03:05 PM
Once a lion has tasted human blood, it won't eat anything else. It will starve itself unless it can eat more humans.
is that a thing? :lol... sounds comically made up, but i do have trust in you as the SpursTalk expert on all things including zoology

baseline bum
12-31-2018, 03:09 PM
is that a thing? :lol... sounds comically made up, but i do have trust in you as the SpursTalk expert on all things including zoology

It's true, though once they have lost their innate fear of humans they usually rape them before eating them.

SpursforSix
12-31-2018, 03:09 PM
is that a thing? :lol... i do have trust in you as the SpursTalk expert on all things including zoology

I'm not sure. I was just thinking that sounds like it would be a thing. And that maybe the guys that put it down had heard it before and didn't bother to check.

"uh...so what do we do now"
"dude...it's not going to eat anything now except humans. gotta put it down"

It's funnier if you think of them as a couple of stoners.

DJR210
12-31-2018, 03:35 PM
This one's for you Harambe :tu

SpursforSix
12-31-2018, 03:46 PM
#gentlegiant

spurraider21
12-31-2018, 03:52 PM
I'm not sure. I was just thinking that sounds like it would be a thing. And that maybe the guys that put it down had heard it before and didn't bother to check.

"uh...so what do we do now"
"dude...it's not going to eat anything now except humans. gotta put it down"

It's funnier if you think of them as a couple of stoners.
ah gotcha :tu

chunticakes
12-31-2018, 04:11 PM
#gentlegiant

Bend over, I'll fuckin give ya a #gentlegiant

SpursforSix
12-31-2018, 04:14 PM
Bend over, I'll fuckin give ya a #gentlegiant

ha...you and spurraider giving me the double team

Robz4000
12-31-2018, 05:22 PM
It's true, though once they have lost their innate fear of humans they usually rape them before eating them.

I'll only believe it if tspence or SFS confirms it.

Spurtacular
12-31-2018, 07:48 PM
This machine killeded. It needs to be put down.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=aPSdP_1546242915

Sam da Sham
01-01-2019, 12:53 AM
--- Man-Eaters of Tsavo --- In 1898, two lions terrorized crews constructing a railroad bridge over the Tsavo River, killing—according to some estimates—135 people. “Hundreds of men fell victims to these savage creatures, whose very jaws were steeped in blood,” wrote a worker on the railway, a project of the British colonial government. “Bones, flesh, skin and blood, they devoured all, and left not a trace behind them.” https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/man-eaters-of-tsavo-11614317/

Ginobilly
01-01-2019, 01:39 PM
This wouldn't have happened if she had a gun.

If you work in dangerous enviroments where you have the chance of being killed and eaten by animals, doesn't it make sense to carry a weapon or pepper spray to subdue the creature? It's like being a cop but without a gun.

Millennial_Messiah
01-01-2019, 02:23 PM

only because he has 23 years of experience in zoophilia... his swimmers are now powerful enough to naturally impregnate a mare if necessary

SpursforSix
01-01-2019, 03:11 PM
This wouldn't have happened if she had a gun.

If you work in dangerous enviroments where you have the chance of being killed and eaten by animals, doesn't it make sense to carry a weapon or pepper spray to subdue the creature? It's like being a cop but without a gun.

we have the technology now that allows a person to surround themselves in an electric shield or bubble which gives an adjustable shock to any person (or lion) that tries to invade that space. Why it’s not widely used is beyond me.