PDA

View Full Version : 2020 Democratic primary headquarters

Pages : [1] 2

Trill Clinton
01-02-2019, 09:02 AM
Warren, Biden and Bernie are the names I see floating around as candidates.

Kamala Harris and Cory Booker are also expected to announce their presidential runs.

Im all in on Warren at this juncture.

ducks
01-02-2019, 09:27 AM
Illegal aliens commit 37% of America's homicides despite only accounting for 3.5% of the population

Will Hunting
01-02-2019, 09:29 AM
My top picks from a pure ideological standpoint:

Tulsi Gabbard
Bernie Sanders
Beto Orourke

From a most likely to win standpoint:

Sherrod Brown
Joe Biden
Beto Orourke

Warrens time to run was 2016 when she was the clear outspoken leader of the progressive movement. I think endorsing Hillary and begging to be Hillary’s VP after saying she didn’t want to run because she could have a better impact in the Senate is going to cost her, as will the stupid DNA test.

Biden not running in 2016 is a little more forgivable since he had just lost a son but I still think him not running was largely done to fall in line with the Clintons.

Regardless of who wins, if the DNC tries to control the process again or if the superdelegates ignore voters again I’m going to vote for Trump in 2020 purely out of spite.

Spurminator
01-02-2019, 09:36 AM
Illegal aliens commit 37% of America's homicides despite only accounting for 3.5% of the population

That's not correct.

Trill Clinton
01-02-2019, 09:39 AM

Tulsi Gabbard
Bernie Sanders
Beto Orourke

Sherrod Brown
Joe Biden
Beto Orourke

Warrens time to run was 2016 when she was the clear outspoken leader of the progressive movement. I think endorsing Hillary and begging to be Hillary’s VP after saying she didn’t want to run because she could have a better impact in the Senate is going to cost her, as will the stupid DNA test.

Biden not running in 2016 is a little more forgivable since he had just lost a son but I still think him not running was largely done to fall in line with the Clintons.

Regardless of who wins, if the DNC tries to control the process again or if the superdelegates ignore voters again I’m going to vote for Trump in 2020 purely out of spite.

I like Biden but the vids of him being creepy and his voting record will be his downfall. CNN has him with the best offs of winning then with Bernie and Beto behind him.

Will Hunting
01-02-2019, 09:44 AM
I like Biden but the vids of him being creepy and his voting record will be his downfall. CNN has him with the best offs of winning then with Bernie and Beto behind him.
They’ll hurt him in the primary but he’s a perfect match up for Trump because he’s the only one with the personality to go blow for blow in an insult war. Elizabeth Warren is even worse than Jeb Bush is at trying to beat Trump at his own game.

Spurminator
01-02-2019, 09:53 AM
Biden could pull some disgruntled GOP voters over, but he won't excite the Bernie-crats. Whichever group is bigger could be the difference. Then again, the opponent is Trump regardless, so that's already an advantage.

Trill Clinton
01-02-2019, 09:58 AM
They’ll hurt him in the primary but he’s a perfect match up for Trump because he’s the only one with the personality to go blow for blow in an insult war. Elizabeth Warren is even worse than Jeb Bush is at trying to beat Trump at his own game.

That's exactly what I don't want Biden to do is go back and forth with Trump. He needs to stick to the issues which is what I know Warren will do.

DMC
01-02-2019, 10:01 AM
Dems better find someone better than those listed. Beto might be your only hope but he's a white male so...

Will Hunting
01-02-2019, 10:12 AM
Biden could pull some disgruntled GOP voters over, but he won't excite the Bernie-crats. Whichever group is bigger could be the difference. Then again, the opponent is Trump regardless, so that's already an advantage.
Imo the last few elections have made it clear that exciting your base is more important than winning potential swing votes. It’s obviously how Trump won but no one remembers it’s also how Obama beat Romney 4 years earlier (more because Romney didn’t excite his base at all than because Obama did).

Regardless, even though Biden is a moderate, I don’t think the Bernie bros will find him as repulsive as they found Hillary. He’s also just a bad matchup for Trump since he’s a PA native and won’t get baited into doing something like taking a DNA test to prove he’s Native American.

Will Hunting
01-02-2019, 10:16 AM
That's exactly what I don't want Biden to do is go back and forth with Trump. He needs to stick to the issues which is what I know Warren will do.
Warren already proved it’s not what she will do. She got baited into taking a fucking DNA test and further releasing results that only make her look more ridiculous for claiming Cherokee heritage.

The DNA test was even dumber than Mike Dukakis trying to look tough by posing as a tank operator.

DarrinS
01-02-2019, 10:25 AM

Lolz

koriwhat
01-02-2019, 10:29 AM
Dems better find someone better than those listed. Beto might be your only hope but he's a white male so...

all trash ushering more dem trash policies. fuck that list!

rmt
01-02-2019, 10:47 AM
I'm getting to the point where I'm hoping for Biden - not because I think Trump will beat him but to minimize the harm to the country should he win (instead of one of these more left wing candidates).

rmt
01-02-2019, 10:48 AM
Warren already proved it’s not what she will do. She got baited into taking a fucking DNA test and further releasing results that only make her look more ridiculous for claiming Cherokee heritage.

The DNA test was even dumber than Mike Dukakis trying to look tough by posing as a tank operator.

I don't know how she (or the people around her) would think releasing the results of that DNA test could be a good thing - makes you question her common sense.

DMC
01-02-2019, 11:47 AM

Where have I heard that before? Oh yeah, right here in 2016.

spurraider21
01-02-2019, 11:53 AM

Lolz
Triggered

baseline bum
01-02-2019, 12:02 PM
I'd love Warren as president but agree 2016 was her chance. She hasn't done shit but embarrass herself since. Bernie would be my second choice but he'll never get the DNC behind him. So I'll vote for Beto since he can turn out youth voters like Obama, though I have no illusions about him not selling out if elected the same way Obama did with his Clinton loyalists in the cabinet and his financial team straight from Goldman-Sachs. Don't let it be Booker though, he's horrible.

rmt
01-02-2019, 12:06 PM
I'd love Warren as president but agree 2016 was her chance. She hasn't done shit but embarrass herself since. Bernie would be my second choice but he'll never get the DNC behind him. So I'll vote for Beto since he can turn out youth voters like Obama, though I have no illusions about him not selling out if elected the same way Obama did with his Clinton loyalists in the cabinet and his financial team straight from Goldman-Sachs. Don't let it be Booker though, he's horrible.

Why do you think he's horrible? Don't know much about him except his Sparticulus? moment.

boutons_deux
01-02-2019, 12:10 PM
"She hasn't done shit but embarrass herself since."

like what?

anyway, Americans have a memory of about 15 minutes

Biden appears likeable, but what are his (Dem establishment / Big Money) policies?

I do think Biden would debate Trash very well.

SpursforSix
01-02-2019, 12:14 PM
I don't want another 70+ year old president. It's ridiculous to ignore the fact that mental acuity slides over time and that the risks of dementia rise.

baseline bum
01-02-2019, 12:21 PM
Why do you think he's horrible? Don't know much about him except his Sparticulus? moment.

Fuck him for voting down the importing of prescription drugs from Canada. He's a two-faced media whore.

baseline bum
01-02-2019, 12:23 PM

like what?

Biden appears likeable, but what are his (Dem establishment / Big Money) policies?

What exactly has Warren done the last couple of years? She comes off like a nagging mother in law in her interviews and the only noteworthy thing she has done is provide more ammo for the Pocahontas talk. She should have run in 2016 but like everyone else in the party she was scared of Clinton.

BD24
01-02-2019, 12:24 PM
I think Beto is probably the best chance. He had a ton of nationwide support during the Texas election. Sadly I don’t think he will run. He hasn’t shown any interest in a presidential run yet despite a lot of pressure for him to run. I hope he changes his mind though.

The ancient fossils like Biden and Bernie won’t get the base excited enough imo.

something like Beto with Bernie or Biden as a VP candidate is probably the most viable option.

Will Hunting
01-02-2019, 12:39 PM

like what?

She lost all credibility as a progressive idealist who wants to buck the establishment when she let the establishment candidate in 2016 dictate whether or not she should run. Not only that, she was begging to be Hillary’s VP worse than anyone else, and her convention speech was awful.

Will Hunting
01-02-2019, 12:44 PM
I think the winning formula probably involves a younger firebrand liberal as the VP but not as the President. I still wonder if Hillary would have done better had she not picked the dullest and least interesting VP I’ve ever seen. Kaine added no voters.

boutons_deux
01-02-2019, 12:47 PM
I think the winning formula probably involves a younger firebrand liberal as the VP but not as the President. I still wonder if Hillary would have done better had she not picked the dullest and least interesting VP I’ve ever seen. Kaine added no voters.

Hillary would have won with Kaine, but Pootin/Assange and Comey/Nunes blocked her.

Spurs Homer
01-02-2019, 12:52 PM

87% of all statistics are made up on the spot!

koriwhat
01-02-2019, 01:04 PM

so a lying retard, a 2face sell out, and another lying dipshit, thieving hit and run drunk driving irish man, are your choices for president of the usa? lmao!

Will Hunting
01-02-2019, 01:06 PM
so a lying retard, a 2face sell out, and another lying dipshit, thieving hit and run drunk driving irish man, are your choices for president of the usa? lmao!
He’s picking the least shitty options available.

koriwhat
01-02-2019, 01:08 PM
He’s picking the least shitty options available.

there's nothing "least shitty" about either of those 3 fucking hacks he listed but but but orange man bad.

Republican
01-02-2019, 01:09 PM
lmaoooo the fucking stupid faggot Libtards can’t get a candidate with strong morals, honesty, and total integrity like Trump! Fuck em!

Will Hunting
01-02-2019, 01:10 PM
there's nothing "least shitty" about either of those 3 fucking hacks he listed but but but orange man bad.
Well I tried having a normal conversation but didn’t take long for you to start lashing out with incoherent thoughts. Happy new year Joey!

baseline bum
01-02-2019, 01:10 PM
lmaoooo the fucking stupid faggot Libtards can’t get a candidate with strong morals, honesty, and total integrity like Trump! Fuck em!

God damn, sounds just like the real thing :lol

Brazil
01-02-2019, 01:20 PM

Lolz

why lolz ?

climate change is not a serious threat ?

Brazil
01-02-2019, 01:21 PM

stop spamming non sense, you big fat pos

BD24
01-02-2019, 01:31 PM
Poor Kori, the guy has no self awareness what so ever. I almost feel bad for him at this point.

koriwhat
01-02-2019, 01:36 PM
God damn, sounds just like the real thing :lol
as if i've advocated for trump in the past, present, or ever. the future looks bright and if yall are going to try and put our future to chance with the likes of warren, sanders, o'rourke, or similar then i might just do what you wish i wouldn't and vote against you numbskulls.

koriwhat
01-02-2019, 01:36 PM
stop spamming non sense, you big fat pos

you believe all other shit polls so why not that once? oh because it's not a poll afterall.

koriwhat
01-02-2019, 01:38 PM
Well I tried having a normal conversation but didn’t take long for you to start lashing out with incoherent thoughts. Happy new year Joey!

incoherent? i called you stupid fucks out and it becomes "incoherent". nah, you fucking know what i meant but you're a spineless faggot like the rest here.

Will Hunting
as if i've advocated for trump in the past, present, or ever. the future looks bright and if yall are going to try and put our future to chance with the likes of warren, sanders, o'rourke, or similar then i might just do what you wish i wouldn't and vote against you numbskulls.
:lmao Koriwhat threatening to vote Republican as if people on this site actually believe he doesn’t already.

DarrinS
why lolz ?

climate change is not a serious threat ?

We should treat it as if it were a devastating military attack against the US and entire planet and respond accordingly?

Let's nuke the atmosphere! :lol

koriwhat
Poor Kori, the guy has no self awareness what so ever. I almost feel bad for him at this point.

feel bad for yourself wannabe cool guy

Will Hunting
01-02-2019, 01:39 PM
incoherent? i called you stupid fucks out and it becomes "incoherent". nah, you fucking know what i meant but you're a spineless faggot like the rest here.
I honestly dont know what you meant. It was incoherent.

koriwhat
01-02-2019, 01:40 PM
:lmao Koriwhat threatening to vote Republican as if people on this site actually believe he doesn’t already.

i don't. the last i voted was twice for obama but that fact goes right over your dumbass head. can't comprehend someone wising up and seeing the party you associate with for what it actually is; a party of fucking idiots for idiots.

koriwhat
01-02-2019, 01:44 PM
I honestly dont know what you meant. It was incoherent.

well, then you're exactly the retard i pegged you for.

calling warren a liar is hard to comprehend? calling sanders a sell out is hard to comprehend? and calling o'rourke a thief and a drunk driver is hard for you to comprehend too?

don't act like my post was incoherent just because facts don't matter to you. fuck you and those dem hacks!

BD24
01-02-2019, 01:44 PM
i don't. the last i voted was twice for obama but that fact goes right over your dumbass head. can't comprehend someone wising up and seeing the party you associate with for what it actually is; a party of fucking idiots for idiots.
The last sentence though :lol

As I said the idiot lacks any and all self awareness :lol

Will Hunting
01-02-2019, 01:45 PM
We should treat it as if it were a devastating military attack against the US and entire planet and respond accordingly?

Yeah cause that’s totally what he meant.

When Dick Cheney said that we should prepare for a terrorist attack with a 1% chance of happening as if it were an absolute certainty, Republicans thought it was a brilliant and pragmatic way to look at things, but for whatever reason climate change is viewed by Republicans as something that doesn’t merit any attention or preparation until the day Jesus himself comes down from heaven and confirms that climate change is indeed partially man made.

Will Hunting
01-02-2019, 01:46 PM
well, then you're exactly the retard i pegged you for.

calling warren a liar is hard to comprehend? calling sanders a sell out is hard to comprehend? and calling o'rourke a thief and a drunk driver is hard for you to comprehend too?

don't act like my post was incoherent just because facts don't matter to you. fuck you and those dem hacks!
That wasn’t the post I said was incoherent. I guess they don’t teach basic reading comprehension as part of the GED program in San Antonio.

koriwhat
01-02-2019, 01:47 PM
The last sentence though :lol

As I said the idiot lacks any and all self awareness :lol

you can call me an idiot all you like but i bet i know a lot of shit you don't and can do a lot of shit you can't.

BD24
01-02-2019, 01:49 PM
you can call me an idiot all you like but i bet i know a lot of shit you don't and can do a lot of shit you can't.
I suppose you probably do know more about drugs and coloring on fat dudes asses then I do tbh.

koriwhat
01-02-2019, 01:50 PM
That wasn’t the post I said was incoherent. I guess they don’t teach basic reading comprehension as part of the GED program in San Antonio.

weak jabs by an even weaker man. fuck you pansy.

koriwhat
01-02-2019, 01:52 PM
I suppose you probably do know more about drugs and coloring on fat dudes asses then I do tbh.

you know how to program even a bit? how about screen printing? cad design? how about graphic design? building computers, IT support, etc? how about building with wood/metal like a man? oil painting, water color painting, charcoal drawing, tattooing? and more... doubt you could do any listed bitch but keep on acting all high and mighty.

Brazil
01-02-2019, 01:54 PM

Dude used a metaphor to say climate change is a serious threat to America as would a military attack... you disagree ? a military attack is really unlikely while climate change impact on US is more likely... his message is probably US spends Bi of USD for defense and very little for climate change...

your lolz is weird in that context unless you don't undestand metaphor and/or climate change threat

Brazil
01-02-2019, 01:56 PM
you believe all other shit polls so why not that once? oh because it's not a poll afterall.

what are you trying to say dude ?

it's not a poll, it is what then ? a fact ? you believe illegals represent 37% of the crimes committed in US ? that's what you are saying ?

koriwhat
01-02-2019, 01:58 PM
what are you trying to say dude ?

it's not a poll, it is what then ? a fact ? you believe illegals represent 37% of the crimes committed in US ? that's what you are saying ?

not sure it is indeed a solid fact... what i'm saying is that you'll fall for bs polls so why not anything thrown in your face?

BD24
01-02-2019, 02:05 PM
you know how to program even a bit? how about screen printing? cad design? how about graphic design? building computers, IT support, etc? how about building with wood/metal like a man? oil painting, water color painting, charcoal drawing, tattooing? and more... doubt you could do any listed bitch but keep on acting all high and mighty.
I already admitted you know more about coloring on fat dudes asses than me. Not surprising that you did a 9 dollar an hour tech support job tbh, I imagine you got fired from that job for flipping out on someone and telling them what a fucking faggot they were. The only truely useful skill you mentioned above is the programming bit, being able to write a bit of JavaScript, CSS, and HTML doesn’t make you a programmer though tbh. We’re you one of those poor suckers that got duped by code up into paying thousands for their program?

Chucho
01-02-2019, 02:06 PM
We need a candidate that is experienced, period. A lot of the POTUS-elect will have to spend a good portion of their first two years smoothing over and rebuilding the bridges the current administration started burning.

I think this is a time where we need a "safe-bet" pick. A lot of maintenance will need to be done to the strained relationships but I am a fan of keeping American manufacturing going on the uptick it's seen recently, so I don't want a candidate that is going to drop trou just to be buddies.

I want a candidate that will be very aggressive in seeking a truly realistic and rational solution to health care but that would realistically mean regulating the system, which I have zero faith in either side of doing.

That said, of the candidates the Left is showing as of now, I'd only consider Biden. He'd also smoke Trump safely.

phxspurfan
01-02-2019, 02:26 PM
Warren, Biden and Bernie are the names I see floating around as candidates.

Kamala Harris and Cory Booker are also expected to announce their presidential runs.

It's gonna be Oprah vs. The Rock my dude

Brazil
01-02-2019, 02:32 PM
not sure it is indeed a solid fact... what i'm saying is that you'll fall for bs polls so why not anything thrown in your face?

probably because I don't fall for bs polls and I don't fall for random bs stats posted by ducks with no source to back it up... that's probably why

koriwhat
01-02-2019, 03:09 PM
I already admitted you know more about coloring on fat dudes asses than me. Not surprising that you did a 9 dollar an hour tech support job tbh, I imagine you got fired from that job for flipping out on someone and telling them what a fucking faggot they were. The only truely useful skill you mentioned above is the programming bit, being able to write a bit of JavaScript, CSS, and HTML doesn’t make you a programmer though tbh. We’re you one of those poor suckers that got duped by code up into paying thousands for their program?

when presented with that fact that you know nothing and you are indeed a pos you instead keep on with the insults, fake accusations, etc... it's funny watching you fucking nerds try to act so cool here.

did i claim to be a programmer? yall say my reading comprehension skills are shot but yall are the real retards around here. i've never worked a tech support job either. everything i've learned has been self taught but it's cool if you need mommy and daddy to hold your hand or professor fuck face.

btw, you're never going to be cool dude, not here nor the real world either so why try so hard?

Well that took all of 12 seconds to find.

if seeing both sides of the coin is bad then color me bad. on one hand we're talking about war mongers and on the other djt who has no blood on his hands as of yet; if those are our choices then djt all the way. but keep being oh so progressive and wanting good for all of humanity except those obama, bush, and clinton deemed worthy of death.

DMC
01-02-2019, 03:18 PM
We need a candidate that is experienced, period. A lot of the POTUS-elect will have to spend a good portion of their first two years smoothing over and rebuilding the bridges the current administration started burning.

I think this is a time where we need a "safe-bet" pick. A lot of maintenance will need to be done to the strained relationships but I am a fan of keeping American manufacturing going on the uptick it's seen recently, so I don't want a candidate that is going to drop trou just to be buddies.

I want a candidate that will be very aggressive in seeking a truly realistic and rational solution to health care but that would realistically mean regulating the system, which I have zero faith in either side of doing.

That said, of the candidates the Left is showing as of now, I'd only consider Biden. He'd also smoke Trump safely.

I think Trump would embarrass him by pointing out things other people won't. At least they both want to Fuck Trump's daughter, except she might be a bit too old for Biden now.

koriwhat
01-02-2019, 03:31 PM
Well this took all of 12 seconds to find.

https://www.axios.com/trump-drone-strikes-iraq-and-syria-8a242b2b-2387-4153-ad9d-68ecda71b344.html

“Since President Trump took office, the U.S. has carried out more airstrikes in more places, expanded its use of drones and been increasingly willing to risk civilian casualties.”

axios where nothing but loser lefty's run around with their heads cut off screaming orange man bad orange man bad! lmao

spurraider21
01-02-2019, 03:48 PM
Can’t wait for you to accuse the Wall Street Journal of being leftist shills.
dude calls every source biased, and when i asked him if he could name a single acceptable, non-biased source he shit himself

Pavlov
01-02-2019, 04:02 PM

That said, of the candidates the Left is showing as of now, I'd only consider Biden. He'd also smoke Trump safely.Biden/Beto ticket seems inevitable to me. already scared the shit out of Ben Garrison. Do it, Mitch.

baseline bum
01-02-2019, 04:04 PM
Biden/Beto ticket seems inevitable to me. already scared the shit out of Ben Garrison. Do it, Mitch.

Got the wrong guy at the top of the ticket tbh.

koriwhat
01-02-2019, 04:05 PM
:lmao so they just invented the fact that Trump is ordering drone strikes?

how many hit women and children? did he and holder run guns down in MX too? lmao

dude calls every source biased, and when i asked him if he could name a single acceptable, non-biased source he shit himself

i've not once shit myself. list one and i'll say yay or nay; it's that simple. you have yet to list any that i haven't looked up and found to be nothing but leftist propaganda outlets. all you have to do is go to all their "about" sections and look each and every one of their crooks up individually to see their bias.

top 2 on axios are ex wash post contributor and ex politico contributor. easy as 1-2-3.

Pavlov
01-02-2019, 04:09 PM
Got the wrong guy at the top of the ticket tbh.Beto's resume is a little slight. Biden somehow went from weird Uncle Gropey to to elder statesman to the world. His weakness is he's fucking old so Beto in the wings while getting on the job experience seems a good fit.

baseline bum
01-02-2019, 04:32 PM
Beto's resume is a little slight. Biden somehow went from weird Uncle Gropey to to elder statesman to the world. His weakness is he's fucking old so Beto in the wings while getting on the job experience seems a good fit.

It feels like wasting Beto's ability to draw youth votes which were critical to Obama's election. The last three older "safe" establishment candidates they ran went down in flames and Biden could probably only get elected on Trump's unpopularity. Resumes don't matter as shown by the elections of our last two presidents.

spurraider21
01-02-2019, 04:36 PM
i also think people are overestimating VP choice impact

i like warren, but the whole DNA test thing (predictably) backfired and is not a promising sign of her judgment when it comes to campaigning and public perception

koriwhat
01-02-2019, 04:42 PM
i also think people are overestimating VP choice impact

i like warren, but the whole DNA test thing (predictably) backfired and is not a promising sign of her judgment when it comes to campaigning and public perception

you like someone who does nothing for her constituents and instead lines her pockets while lying and cheating her way to the top but not before lying to get into college with her bs cultural appropriation?

man yall got great candidates in mind. fucking dumbasses like you are why trump was elected.

rmt
01-02-2019, 04:50 PM
That Bernie post is as preposterous as his Medicare for All, free college and whatever else free he's suggested that can't be paid for.

spurraider21
01-02-2019, 04:52 PM
you like someone who does nothing for her constituents and instead lines her pockets while lying and cheating her way to the top but not before lying to get into college with her bs cultural appropriation?

man yall got great candidates in mind. fucking dumbasses like you are why trump was elected.
1) explain how she wrongfully lines her pockets
2) show me where she used the native american crap to get into college
3) show me how she lied and cheated her way to the top with respect to her professional career. keep this in mind for when you (probably dont) try to answer

In the most exhaustive review undertaken of Elizabeth Warren’s professional history, the Globe found clear evidence, in documents and interviews, that her claim to Native American ethnicity was never considered by the Harvard Law faculty, which voted resoundingly to hire her, or by those who hired her to four prior positions at other law schools. At every step of her remarkable rise in the legal profession, the people responsible for hiring her saw her as a white woman.

The Globe examined hundreds of documents, many of them never before available, and reached out to all 52 of the law professors who are still living and were eligible to be in that Pound Hall room at Harvard Law School. Some are Warren’s allies. Others are not. Thirty-one agreed to talk to the Globe — including the law professor who was, at the time, in charge of recruiting minority faculty. Most said they were unaware of her claims to Native American heritage and all but one of the 31 said those claims were not discussed as part of her hire. One professor told the Globe he is unsure whether her heritage came up, but is certain that, if it did, it had no bearing on his vote on Warren’s appointment.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2018/09/01/did-claiming-native-american-heritage-actually-help-elizabeth-warren-get-ahead-but-complicated/wUZZcrKKEOUv5Spnb7IO0K/story.html

Pavlov
01-02-2019, 04:56 PM
It feels like wasting Beto's ability to draw youth votes which were critical to Obama's election. The last three older "safe" establishment candidates they ran went down in flames and Biden could probably only get elected on Trump's unpopularity. Resumes don't matter as shown by the elections of our last two presidents.OK, I don't see Beto as popular in the rust belt but I'm never going to be right about any predictions anyway.

David Hogg
01-02-2019, 05:00 PM
Can’t wait for you to accuse the Wall Street Journal of being leftist shills.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-gave-cia-power-to-launch-drone-strikes-1489444374

Trump Broadens CIA Powers, Allows Deadly Drone Strikes

koriwhat avoiding this post :lol

https://media.giphy.com/media/xUA7b1iEuTwIj47n8c/giphy.gif

spurraider21
01-02-2019, 05:02 PM
koriwhat slinging shit and running per par. pulled the same stunt with his "kamala harris is a whore who slept her way to the top" bit when pressed on that one

Chris
01-02-2019, 05:06 PM
koriwhat slinging shit and running per par.

Oh just like you in the Q thread. That 'projection' thingy.

spurraider21
01-02-2019, 05:09 PM
Oh just like you in the Q thread. That 'projection' thingy.
what did i run from? i asked if you believe in Q and you shit yourself, demanding definitions. i provided a link, you rejected it. i ended up giving a definition with my own words (something you struggle with) and you still refused to answer.

you shit yourself over and over again in that thread everytime somebody asked if you believe Q

koriwhat
01-02-2019, 05:14 PM
what did i run from? i asked if you believe in Q and you shit yourself, demanding definitions. i provided a link, you rejected it. i ended up giving a definition with my own words (something you struggle with) and you still refused to answer.

you shit yourself over and over again in that thread everytime somebody asked if you believe Q

running? scared of yall lame fucks? lmao yet i'm the one without self awareness.

DarrinS
01-02-2019, 05:18 PM

Seems logical

clambake
01-02-2019, 05:19 PM
running? scared of yall lame fucks? lmao yet i'm the one without self awareness.

c'mon joey. just man up and admit you're pissed about the calf tats.

spurraider21
01-02-2019, 05:21 PM
damn right! you never run scared. so you should have no problem addressing this post

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=277190&p=9655057&viewfull=1#post9655057

baseline bum
01-02-2019, 05:23 PM

Seems logical

Any less logical than some asshole who hires illegals shutting down the government over a border fence?

ducks
01-02-2019, 06:38 PM

Seems logical
Why stop after the gov reopens ?
Trump takes no salary

Spurtacular
01-02-2019, 08:59 PM

:lmao You're the only one.

Spurtacular
01-02-2019, 09:03 PM

Her lying about her heritage was no secret; and Trump calling her Pocohantas was making sure that the the issue didn't get buried. Sure, it was a comedy of errors on her part; but nothing was really "cost," tbh.

Also, she loves to talk "progressive" at times, but nobody was buying her as a leader of a movement; she's very much a system Democrat at the end of the day; thus it came as no surprise when she went crawling to Hillary.

I do agree that she had a relative peak and that 2016 would've been her best shot; but she was only gonna be Hillary Lite at the end of the day. A double-woman ticket was clearly her best shot. What she failed to grasp (amazingly) is that Tim Kaine had already struck a deal with her years before that to be the VP pick.

ElNono
01-02-2019, 09:46 PM
Personally, I don’t think who’s the candidate matters as much as making sure Shillary is NOT the candidate and she’s basically out of the news cycle. That’s going to be a challenge itself for the Dems, especially because I know Trump is going to lay the bait often.

DarrinS
01-02-2019, 10:02 PM
They can win easily

Just stop using these words

Patriarchy
Privilege
Problematic
Xenophobia
Misogyny
Social justice
Undocumented

Good luck with that

BD24
01-02-2019, 10:37 PM
Got the wrong guy at the top of the ticket tbh.
Agree with this. I just don't think the prehistoric old guys are going to be able to get people excited enough.

ElNono
01-02-2019, 11:03 PM
Send can win easily

Just stop using these words

Patriarchy
Privilege
Problematic
Xenophobia
Misogyny
Social justice
Undocumented

Good luck with that

That’s because you think they have to cater to the red team base, but they don’t. They’ve won, and won big with all those words, which really means such things don’t really move the needle to the electorate that matters.

DarrinS
01-02-2019, 11:07 PM
Shut up, faggot.

I think Biden would steer clear of that word.

But Biden

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Describing Obama

DarrinS
01-02-2019, 11:10 PM
That’s because you think they have to cater to the red team base, but they don’t. They’ve won, and won big with all those words, which really means such things don’t really love the needle to the electorate that matters.

First, I know you meant move the needle.

Second, older Midwestern dems probably aren't properly "woke".

:lmao

DarrinS
01-02-2019, 11:12 PM
If it's a far left leaning ticket with priority on climate change and social justice?

Yikes

ElNono
01-02-2019, 11:15 PM
First, I know you meant move the needle.

Second, older Midwestern dems probably aren't properly "woke".

I don’t think it matters, IMO. Shillary was a bad, unlikeable candidate and on top of that she and the party got cocky, looking for wins in Arizona, etc. They pretty much have the popular vote on lockdown and will have 4 years of Trump being the incumbent.

Like I said previously, I don’t think it’s words or even specific issues that matter (we all know more or less where both parties are at with that), but making sure you don’t roll again with an old unlikeable candidate, and make sure they put more work in the states that they should win, like PA, rust belt, etc

ElNono
01-02-2019, 11:19 PM
Is climate change such a ‘far left’ topic? I mean, coal is dying despite the handouts, car makers are all moving heavily towards electric, Tesla keeps growing, lots invested and deployed on wind farms... I think there’s an economic bubble there that goes beyond politics

DarrinS
01-02-2019, 11:36 PM
I don’t think it matters, IMO. Shillary was a bad, unlikeable candidate and on top of that she and the party got cocky, looking for wins in Arizona, etc. They pretty much have the popular vote on lockdown and will have 4 years of Trump being the incumbent.

Like I said previously, I don’t think it’s words or even specific issues that matter (we all know more or less where both parties are at with that), but making sure you don’t roll again with an old unlikeable candidate, and make sure they put more work in the states that they should win, like PA, rust belt, etc

The right hopes for a far left candidate, e.g. Warren, and fears a centrist candidate, e.g. Biden.

ElNono
01-02-2019, 11:43 PM
The right hopes for a far left candidate, e.g. Warren, and fears a centrist candidate, e.g. Biden.

Actually, Shillary would be the ideal candidate for the right, IMO. Also not sure about a centrist. While a far left is probably worse, there’s still plenty of globalist resentment, and a guy like Biden has a lot of skeletons, plus the tie in with the previous administration.

I think Dems would do good to run the Obama playbook with somebody younger and more pragmatic like Beto or even Harris. Honestly, I don’t see Warren surviving the primaries, but I could be wrong.

DarrinS
01-02-2019, 11:47 PM
Is climate change such a ‘far left’ topic? I mean, coal is dying despite the handouts, car makers are all moving heavily towards electric, Tesla keeps growing, lots invested and deployed on wind farms... I think there’s an economic bubble there that goes beyond politics

Climate change isn't a left wing issue per se, but where it ranks among competing priorities makes it a more "progressive" issue.

DarrinS
01-02-2019, 11:51 PM
Actually, Shillary would be the ideal candidate for the right, IMO. Also not sure about a centrist. While a far left is probably worse, there’s still plenty of globalist resentment, and a guy like Biden has a lot of skeletons, plus the tie in with the previous administration.

I think Dems would do good to run the Obama playbook with somebody younger and more pragmatic like Beto or even Harris. Honestly, I don’t see Warren surviving the primaries, but I could be wrong.

I don't see Warren surviving either. :lol

Beto? He hasn't even given a speech at the DNC, which is what brought the spotlight on Obama.

Julian Castro?

Spurs Homer
01-02-2019, 11:53 PM

Beto? He hasn't even given a speech at the DMC, which is what brought the spotlight on Obama.

Julian Castro?

How are any of those worse than a lying criminal traitor to his country?

ElNono
01-02-2019, 11:55 PM

Beto? He hasn't even given a speech at the DNC, which is what brought the spotlight on Obama.

Julian Castro?

There’s Castro, there’s Booker. They have new faces to run. Beto can be propped in time if they chose to, there’s still 2 years to go.

DarrinS
01-02-2019, 11:59 PM
There’s Castro, there’s Booker. They have new faces to run. Beto can be propped in time if they chose to, there’s still 2 years to go.

I could see Castro getting the base energized. He has a lot going for him and a decent resume.

Maybe too young?

ElNono
01-03-2019, 12:01 AM
I could see Castro getting the base energized. He has a lot going for him and a decent resume.

Maybe too young?

We’ll see where the money flows once the campaigns start. That will be a telling sign.

DarrinS
01-03-2019, 12:01 AM
This question was posed over a year ago and I said Oprah. I stand by that, but I don't think she's interested.

DarrinS
01-03-2019, 12:02 AM
We’ll see where the money flows once the campaigns start. That will be a telling sign.

True

DarrinS
01-03-2019, 12:05 AM
Whoever runs, don't let two BLM activists shut down your event. That was terrible.

Trill Clinton
01-03-2019, 09:08 AM
https://twitter.com/GideonResnick/status/1080654094208036864?s=19

https://twitter.com/GideonResnick/status/1080656982019854336?s=19

https://twitter.com/GideonResnick/status/1080660974380769281?s=19

Spurminator
01-03-2019, 11:39 AM
Where have I heard that before? Oh yeah, right here in 2016.

We've had a national election since then, and Trump was objectively a disadvantage.

Will Hunting
01-03-2019, 01:03 PM
Booker is a DINO with center right wing economic views. He gets away with a lot of it for being black and capitalizing on wedge issues like Brett Kavanaugh allegations, but he’s had several oops moments when his true views come out and then he immediately backpedals after getting called out by progressives.

DarrinS
01-03-2019, 01:23 PM
Corey Booker with T-bone as VP

that's the ticket

rmt
01-03-2019, 01:24 PM
Corey Booker with T-bone as VP

that's the ticket

T-bone?

DarrinS
01-03-2019, 01:32 PM
T-bone?

Booker's imaginary friend

Will Hunting
01-03-2019, 01:37 PM
Booker's imaginary friend
Chris Christie?

koriwhat
01-03-2019, 02:48 PM
damn right! you never run scared. so you should have no problem addressing this post

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=277190&p=9655057&viewfull=1#post9655057

lmao propping up a known lying cunt like warren and fuck your dumbass line of questions anyhow. that bitch is a crook, lied about who she is and where she came from to gain an advantage, sits in office not doing much of anything but living the high life on our dime. support that crook if you'd like, you supported hrc so what difference does it make anyhow.

koriwhat
01-03-2019, 02:49 PM
^^ sounds like A O-C as well. haha! shit, sounds like all of the losers in congress on both sides. fuck them all!

koriwhat
01-03-2019, 02:51 PM

Seems logical

why not donate to charity's that'll help our citizens/vets instead? oh yeah, the party that hates americans!

spurraider21
01-03-2019, 02:51 PM
lmao propping up a known lying cunt like warren and fuck your dumbass line of questions anyhow. that bitch is a crook, lied about who she is and where she came from to gain an advantage, sits in office not doing much of anything but living the high life on our dime. support that crook if you'd like, you supported hrc so what difference does it make anyhow.
yup. running scared. not addressing any of the points raised.

such a sissy

Pavlov
01-03-2019, 03:00 PM

such a sissy:lol det sissy can't even say where he gets his news.

koriwhat
01-03-2019, 03:07 PM

such a sissy

here's the number one point you need to know; bitch is a lying cunt who lied her way to where she is and you give her a pass but call trump a liar on the daily. the hypocrisy is hilarious!

Pavlov
01-03-2019, 03:08 PM
:lol det sissy doesn't think Trump lies on a daily basis.

Det sissy will never explain what he thinks Warren lied about.

ElNono
01-03-2019, 03:09 PM
Booker is a DINO with center right wing economic views. He gets away with a lot of it for being black and capitalizing on wedge issues like Brett Kavanaugh allegations, but he’s had several oops moments when his true views come out and then he immediately backpedals after getting called out by progressives.

So he would be an ideal establishment candidate, in other words.

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2019, 03:12 PM

Tulsi Gabbard
Bernie Sanders
Beto Orourke

Sherrod Brown
Joe Biden
Beto Orourke

They call themselves the Democratic party, but the whole concept of the "superdelegates" has to be the most anti-progressive and non-democratic thing in first world politics this century :lmao

Bernie was robbed and you know it

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2019, 03:14 PM
:lol det sissy doesn't think Trump lies on a daily basis.

Det sissy will never explain what he thinks Warren lied about.

Not sure if Warren is a liar, but she is certainly a dumb bitch for making a big deal about not being Native American and trying to jump on the Shillary bandwagon at the last minute.

koriwhat
01-03-2019, 03:19 PM
Not sure if Warren is a liar, but she is certainly a dumb bitch for making a big deal about not being Native American and trying to jump on the Shillary bandwagon at the last minute.

just to answer the faggot that you quoted; i do believe trump lies as i believe we all do however warren straight up lied, got ousted for her lie(s), and you still prop her up to be president one day. it's hypocrisy at its best just like i previously said.

now to answer you MM; "not sure if warren is a liar" you sure of that? in your same response, "dumb bitch for making a big deal about not being native american".

spurraider21
01-03-2019, 03:19 PM
i felt like the only person that didnt care for his DNC speech

Will Hunting
01-03-2019, 03:34 PM
They call themselves the Democratic party, but the whole concept of the "superdelegates" has to be the most anti-progressive and non-democratic thing in first world politics this century :lmao

Bernie was robbed and you know it
Yeah, I never denied that I “know” it, I’ve railed against the concept of superdelegates countless times on this site. It’s literal purpose is to combat who the masses vote for in case they vote against the establishment candidate.

i still think Sanders loses the primary in 2016 because of the head start Hillary got in the Southern states full of low information monkies but it would have been a lot closer, I think what screwed Sanders a lot more was the extremely biased media coverage that painted him as a loon and the DNC bankrupting itself to funnel money to Hillary.

Will Hunting
01-03-2019, 03:36 PM
Btw, :lmao:lmao at Michael Bloomberg trying to run as a Democrat in 2020. I’m sure a multi-billionaire oligarch who was the architect behind stop and frisk / broken windows policing is going to do really well among blacks and Hispanics.

Will Hunting
01-03-2019, 03:40 PM
So he would be an ideal establishment candidate, in other words.
Yeah which is why I don’t see him doing well if Biden runs. I think the establishment Dems know there’s a lot of progressive momentum right now and the best shot an establishment candidate has in the primary is if there’s only one who’s extremely well funded while all of the progressive candidates fight for the same votes.

Trainwreck2100
01-03-2019, 03:40 PM
Looking forward to the Dems fucking this up and nominating some woman again instead of taking the easy W with a white guy

koriwhat
01-03-2019, 03:46 PM
Calling Pocahantas a lying cunt but giving Trump a pass on his lies:lmao

how did i give him a pass when i called him a liar too? lmao! yall fucks are so god damn weak mentally it's sad.

Will Hunting
01-03-2019, 03:53 PM
Looking forward to the Dems fucking this up and nominating some woman again instead of taking the easy W with a white guy
:lol just imagine if they nominate a black woman, that’ll be a guaranteed L

koriwhat
01-03-2019, 04:34 PM
Elizabeth Warren “SHE’S A LYING CUNT, FUCK HER!!!!!!”

Donald Trump “yeah he lies, so what? We all lie.”

:lmao totally unbiased takes there, eh?

what's biased exactly? pointing out the fact that both lie is biased now? the reality is that yall only care about lying et al. when it's done by a republican but not by a regressive.

koriwhat
01-03-2019, 04:45 PM
You would never dare to call a Republican a lying cunt, much less your beloved Donald :lmao

mccain sure was a lying cunt as well as romney. haha

"come on pretty please hate the gop just like us pathetic male feminists do!"

spurraider21
01-03-2019, 04:49 PM
yup. 2 guys that spoke out against trump = lying cunts

trump? eh, everyone lies.

koriwhat
01-03-2019, 04:58 PM
yup. 2 guys that spoke out against trump = lying cunts

trump? eh, everyone lies.

"please, pretty please agree with me. join the left's cult of retardation, spineless, and dickless male feminists!"

Spurtacular
01-03-2019, 09:05 PM

Seems logical

:lmao Nutty as squirrel shit.

DarrinS
01-12-2019, 10:56 AM
Kamala Harris has been doing a lot of interviews lately. Dare I say, she's 'likeable'?

DarrinS
01-12-2019, 03:59 PM
Castro running

https://www.kens5.com/article/news/julian-castro-announces-2020-presidential-campaign/273-a8591cb0-f03d-44d1-afea-d20321e15f8a

Field is getting crowded

AaronY
01-12-2019, 04:06 PM
Castro running

https://www.kens5.com/article/news/julian-castro-announces-2020-presidential-campaign/273-a8591cb0-f03d-44d1-afea-d20321e15f8a

Field is getting crowded
Not left wing enough for today's boutons level progressive tards tbh. Fidel would be maybe but probly not even since they dont have UBI in Cuba

Will Hunting
01-12-2019, 04:31 PM
Castro would be an awful candidate.

CosmicCowboy
01-12-2019, 05:20 PM
He might not even be able to win San Antonio.

Chris
01-15-2019, 10:19 PM
https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedBen/status/1085231117949652993

DarrinS
01-24-2019, 10:07 AM
Lol, this dumb mf

Will Hunting
01-24-2019, 10:25 AM
Lol, this dumb mf

Not saying I disagree that the tweet is asinine, but this is actually going to be an issue for Kamala Harris. Black people view 2nd generation African Americans like her (who’s ancestors immigrated to america after black people had already experienced slavery & segregation) differently than blacks people who’s ancestors came here on slave ships. If she tries to win the primary by being some kind of champion for the black community I don’t think it would work.

I think it’s a stupid distinction to make since African Americans today aren’t experiencing slavery either way, but it definitely makes her less likely to make noise in the primary.

hater
01-24-2019, 10:27 AM

Tulsi Gabbard
Bernie Sanders
Beto Orourke

Sherrod Brown
Joe Biden
Beto Orourke

Ma niga :tu

Agree but I would put Beto in dark horse category for both.

And who da fuck is sherros brown :lmao

Will Hunting
01-24-2019, 10:39 AM
Ma niga :tu

Agree but I would put Beto in dark horse category for both.

And who da fuck is sherros brown :lmao
I don’t think Beto is a dark horse. He’s inexperienced but he’s got the energetic, extrovert personality way more than anyone else in the primary does, which the last few elections have made it clear matters the most.

Sherrod Brown is a Senator in Ohio. The reason I don’t like him a ton is because his head is neck deep up the military industrial complex’s ass (pretty much a necessity for Ohio politics) but he’s progressive on most other issues and has stayed popular in Ohio despite how red that state has voted in the last two elections.

Hes an older white male so Trump fear mongering about how “the country is changing!” wont be as effective, he’s progressive enough to get Dem turnout (which puts him ahead of Biden on my list), and rust belt voters definitely like him. He’s the perfect anti Trump candidate.

CosmicCowboy
01-24-2019, 10:51 AM
I don’t think Beto is a dark horse. He’s inexperienced but he’s got the energetic, extrovert personality way more than anyone else in the primary does, which the last few elections have made it clear matters the most.

Sherrod Brown is a Senator in Ohio. The reason I don’t like him a ton is because his head is neck deep up the military industrial complex’s ass (pretty much a necessity for Ohio politics) but he’s progressive on most other issues and has stayed popular in Ohio despite how red that state has voted in the last two elections.

Hes an older white male so Trump fear mongering about how “the country is changing!” wont be as effective, he’s progressive enough to get Dem turnout (which puts him ahead of Biden on my list), and rust belt voters definitely like him. He’s the perfect anti Trump candidate.

I think Beto will flame out. Mainstream/Liberal Media is already shitting on his narrated social media "journey of exploration" out west to "get out of his funk" while his wife stays home and takes care of the kids.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/01/22/beto-needs-get-off-road/?utm_term=.955af34308a4

BD24
01-24-2019, 12:44 PM
I think Beto will flame out. Mainstream/Liberal Media is already shitting on his narrated social media "journey of exploration" out west to "get out of his funk" while his wife stays home and takes care of the kids.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/01/22/beto-needs-get-off-road/?utm_term=.955af34308a4
Naw. If Beto runs expect him to be the front runner. It seems like he has no intention of running though tbh

Pavlov
01-24-2019, 12:59 PM
Not saying I disagree that the tweet is asinine, but this is actually going to be an issue for Kamala Harris. Black people view 2nd generation African Americans like her (who’s ancestors immigrated to america after black people had already experienced slavery & segregation) differently than blacks people who’s ancestors came here on slave ships. If she tries to win the primary by being some kind of champion for the black community I don’t think it would work.

I think it’s a stupid distinction to make since African Americans today aren’t experiencing slavery either way, but it definitely makes her less likely to make noise in the primary.
You mean like Obama?

DarrinS
01-24-2019, 01:30 PM
You mean like Obama?

He actually has slave ancestry, but from mommy's side. :lmao

Pavlov
01-24-2019, 01:32 PM
He actually has slave ancestry, but from mommy's side. :lmao
Darrin still triggered by Black President.:lmao

spurraider21
01-24-2019, 01:36 PM

i disagree it will be a big deal among the masses. look at the support for OJ when push came to shove

DarrinS
01-24-2019, 01:37 PM
i disagree it will be a big deal among the masses. look at the support for OJ when push came to shove

That's kind of a sad comparison, tbh.

spurraider21
01-24-2019, 01:40 PM
That's kind of a sad comparison, tbh.
depends what you're trying to make of it.

MASSA
01-26-2019, 10:11 PM
Whoever wins will sure have the better ground game. :lmao
They're also entitled to a post-debate surge :lmao

Winehole23
01-26-2019, 10:15 PM
Chris's sock puppet with the obtuse comeback!

DarrinS
01-27-2019, 06:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTZYnIVV_U8#action=share

Pavlov
01-27-2019, 06:43 PM
lol Darrin's videos.

Did you Google "2020 apology tour"?

DarrinS
01-27-2019, 06:48 PM
lol Darrin's videos.

:cry Did you Google "2020 apology tour"? :cry

Pavlov
01-27-2019, 06:49 PM
:lmao Defensive Darrin.

DarrinS
01-27-2019, 06:52 PM
:lmao Defensive Darrin.

Why do you care where I get things on the internet?

Pavlov
01-27-2019, 06:54 PM
Why do you care where I get things on the internet?Just curious. Why must it remain a closely guarded secret?

DarrinS
01-27-2019, 06:59 PM
Just curious. Why must it remain a closely guarded secret?

If you must know, it was in my Youtube recommended.

Secret revealed

Pavlov
01-27-2019, 07:00 PM
If you must know, it was in my Youtube recommended.

Secret revealed:lmao recommended apology tour

DarrinS
01-27-2019, 07:07 PM
:lmao recommended apology tour

This was in my recommended too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9mKfJEoV_A

Pavlov
01-27-2019, 07:09 PM

:lmao Darrin watching these videos
:lmao Free Beacon
:lmao Fusion GPS
:lmao dossier

koriwhat
01-27-2019, 07:22 PM

for the people... lmao that bitch does nothing for her constituents. lmao! as well, identity politics is all the left has. glad i get none of that garbage in my "recommended" feed on YT.

DarrinS
01-28-2019, 10:17 PM
Starbucks dude not too popular, lol

Pavlov
01-28-2019, 10:25 PM

1090047966272995328That's a fair assessment tbh.

Spurtacular
01-28-2019, 10:45 PM
Probably deserves its own thread. Interesting.

:lol At Chump being triggered, too.

DarrinS
01-28-2019, 11:04 PM
Kamala town hall on CNN, right now

Beta Male
01-28-2019, 11:33 PM
That's a fair assessment tbh.

Totally

Chucho
01-28-2019, 11:43 PM
What do you think you're accomplishing with all these unfunny alts.

Spurtacular
01-28-2019, 11:45 PM
What do you think you're accomplishing with all these unfunny alts.

Crusty is the comedy police :lol

ducks
01-28-2019, 11:53 PM
Kamala town hall on CNN, right now
She is a fool that sucked dick to wear she is now

Chucho
01-29-2019, 12:18 AM
Crusty is the comedy police :lol

What are you hoping to accomplish with all these alts?

Spurtacular
01-29-2019, 12:23 AM
What are you hoping to accomplish with all these alts?

Maybe to make you crustier...

Pavlov
01-29-2019, 03:41 AM
Maybe to make you crustier...You're kind of making yourself look more pathetic tbh.

Winehole23
01-29-2019, 05:08 AM
She is a fool that sucked dick to wear she is nowIt's worse than that. Harris a career prosecutor.

She pandered to the popularity of being cruel to poor people and convicts.

Seems to be working well so far.

Reck
01-29-2019, 05:49 AM
Is Biden going to run or is he too much of a pussy again? He's taking his sweet time to announce. I'd say its time..

boutons_deux
01-29-2019, 07:09 AM
It's worse than that. Harris a career prosecutor.

She pandered to the popularity of being cruel to poor people and convicts.

Seems to be working well so far.

Her prosecutor's career is being certainly used against her.

Of course, the Repugs will also smear her as non-white, non-male

Spurtacular
01-29-2019, 10:11 AM
You're kind of making yourself look more pathetic tbh.

You're the expert on pathetic.

Pavlov
01-29-2019, 10:40 AM
You're the expert on pathetic. I've read a lot of your posts, yes.

Spurtacular
01-29-2019, 10:41 AM
I've read a lot of your posts, yes.

You're nickname is Pavthetic, yes.

Pavlov
01-29-2019, 10:44 AM
You're nickname is Pavthetic, yes.:lol What a pathetic grammar error you made.

Spurtacular
01-29-2019, 10:57 AM
:lol What a pathetic grammar error you made.

Not at all. Most common on here.

Will Hunting
01-29-2019, 11:10 AM
Pretty good article on 538:

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-5-key-constituencies-of-the-2020-democratic-primary/

They basically broke the primary voters into 5 groups and said the winner will probably need to build a coalition of 3 of them:

1) Party loyalists (mostly older, white, upper middle class, focused on electability and experience)
2) The Left (whitest and most male group of the bunch, want an uncompromising liberal)
3) Millennials and Friends (care most about education and environment, but also largely vote on whoever the "cool" candidate with instagram followers is)
4) Black Vote (basically the crowd that blindly supported Hillary en masse despite having no understanding of the issues but because their pastor said so. Votes largely off name recognition)
5) Hispanic Vote (harder to predict because they're more fickle in terms of voter turnout, but likely to vote largely off name recognition)

IMO the primary will largely come down to how many candidates are competing for each of these groups and which ones can win over 1-2 of them early on. Candidates like Gillibrand aren't going to last in the early states when the field is still crowded.

Spurs Homer
01-29-2019, 02:30 PM
So, Kamala Harris is going to trigger the racists almost as much or more as Ocasio Cortez -

listened to her speech and her town hall - and who knows where she will end up - and if Beto will run or not -
but she is compelling and seems to be leagues above Trump already - (who won't run anyway because of his crimes)-

If you look at her Healthcare responses and compare them to Trump - it sheds a lot of light -

unless you are a racist white supremacist who just opens wide and swallows whatever the cult leader sells you - here is the difference;

Trump: "we will have the best, cheapest, healthcare for everyone and I will do it on my first day in office"

And every retarded inbreeder cheers and swallows and bends over but here is the thing-
this was a sales pitch by a con man and nothing more. Trump gave two shits about people having healthcare or dying without healthcare -

but he cared a lot about the sales pitch about the CON -

not about the actual issue. Trump was elected president because he is a successful con man - as repugnant as that is - he is experienced in lying and conning people and has done this his entire life. Sure people with a minimal education and a little common sense saw right through that -
but between white supremacist inbreeders and Russia - it was all he needed to succeed in his biggest con job.

If you watched the Kamala Harris responses - she got a little emotional a little passionate in her response.

Sure - she might fail - she might never get elected and if she did she might not be successful in a real healthcare reform - but there is an outside chance something will get done because she seems to at least care
about the damn issue.

Her response mentioned a mother - in every family - of every race, of every socio-economic status, a mother who is worried about her babies. A mother who just wants her babies to have proper healthcare, to be safe, etc... She mentions the hassle of going through an insurance company who will make you jump through hoops - only to deny you coverage - and then says - "let's just eliminate the insurance companies" (which will trigger even more inbreeders lol)

Already - even though she is a nobody - look at the inbreeders posting here and already throwing shade at her and her race, her gender, her sexual history -

but this is a good thing because it means the inbreeders are triggered already!

:lol:lol

DarrinS
01-29-2019, 04:34 PM
So, Kamala Harris is going to trigger the racists almost as much or more as Ocasio Cortez -

Apparently

spurraider21
01-29-2019, 04:36 PM
yeah im sure he's gonna vote for trump over her

Trill Clinton
01-29-2019, 04:38 PM
Darrin now quoting Tariq :lol

Spurtacular
01-29-2019, 05:38 PM
Democrats so stupid that they brag about their scandals :lmao

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-san-francisco-mayor-addresses-past-relationship-with-sen-kamala-harris

Pavlov
01-29-2019, 05:49 PM
Darrin now quoting Tariq :lol:lolNever go full Tariq.

DarrinS
01-29-2019, 05:55 PM
This seems important

Pavlov
01-29-2019, 06:02 PM
This seems important

1090333403726184451Darrin Googled that.

DarrinS
01-29-2019, 06:20 PM
Darrin Googled that.

No one cares but you.

spurraider21
01-29-2019, 06:26 PM
This seems important

seems important to you, evidently

Spurtacular
01-29-2019, 06:41 PM
Darrin Googled that.

Why the fuck does that matter?

Spurtacular
01-29-2019, 06:41 PM
seems important to you, evidently

Diversity not good now.

:lmao Chump Lite

Pavlov
01-29-2019, 06:58 PM
Why the fuck does that matter?

Diversity not good now.

:lmao Chump Lite
Starbucks sold all kinds of music from what I remember. Derp and Derpin need to know!

They can Google it!

Pavlov
01-29-2019, 06:58 PM
No one cares but you.No one is afraid to list their news sources except you and every other Trump supporter.:lol

Spurtacular
01-29-2019, 07:22 PM
Starbucks sold all kinds of music from what I remember. Derp and Derpin need to know!

They can Google it!

Our daily dose of sociopath truth.

:rollin

Pavlov
01-29-2019, 07:28 PM
Our daily dose of sociopath truth.

:rollinderp

Splits
02-03-2019, 04:24 AM
https://twitter.com/overdramatique/status/1091842287330414594

Trill Clinton
02-18-2019, 10:41 PM
https://twitter.com/CitizenCohn/status/1097624155376312321

Winehole23
02-18-2019, 10:50 PM
https://twitter.com/CitizenCohn/status/1097624155376312321costs about the same amount of money Republicans added to this years' defense bill without any controversy or debate.

Trill Clinton
02-18-2019, 11:19 PM
costs about the same amount of money Republicans added to this years' defense bill without any controversy or debate.

Yup. Should be a no brainer and she's putting pressure on the rest of the field...I like it.

Also this doesn't fight maga's narrative:

Elizabeth Warren receives standing ovation at surprise visit to Native American conference: report

https://www.salon.com/2019/02/13/elizabeth-warren-receives-standing-ovation-at-surprise-visit-to-native-american-conference-report/

benefactor
02-19-2019, 01:13 PM
Yeah this is a good thing that both sides should be able to get behind.

Will Hunting
02-19-2019, 02:08 PM
Sherrod Brown is probably going to announce in the next 2-3 weeks. He’s been doing a shitload of national TV interviews and has been visiting the early primary states.

Of all the true progressives in the field, Trump will have the hardest time getting under his skin or goading him into doing something like the DNA test. He needs to get his name out there more but he’s got a great shot in both Iowa and New Hampshire.

boutons_deux
02-19-2019, 02:18 PM
costs about the same amount of money Republicans added to this years' defense bill without any controversy or debate.

day care in some cities costs as much as college.

Winehole23
02-19-2019, 02:33 PM
day care in some cities costs as much as college.presumably, means testing would weed out those who can afford to to pay that much, and if Warren were really smart, she'd find some way to provide the service directly.

if there were robust, publicly provided daycare that would tend to lower the cost for everyone.

BD24
02-19-2019, 04:43 PM
Public daycare would be amazing. I pay damn near a grand a month for my kiddo. Wife and I are thinking about having number 2, but daycare cost are giving us some pause. We could afford it, but man, nearly 2k a month along with all of the other expenses that come with a kiddo is alot

RandomGuy
02-21-2019, 04:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEmfN5Np7gk

Harris' appearance on the Daily Show seemed reasonable and smart. I like her so far. Harris Warren 2020? That would be interesting, with Pelosi as Speaker.

RandomGuy
02-21-2019, 04:41 PM
Interesting things that are being talked about here are good plans that will make definite difference in a lot of people's lives, unlike the rich people givaways Trump offered.

Those tax refund tweets will just get worse.

RandomGuy
02-21-2019, 04:43 PM

I think about 65 million people in the US channeled their thoughts through that guys mouth.

spurraider21
02-21-2019, 04:53 PM

:lmao hadn't seen that

Trill Clinton
03-19-2019, 08:38 AM
Warren killed it last night

boutons_deux
03-19-2019, 12:22 PM
I heard Schultz interviewed on NPR while he was still Starbucks barista-in-chief. I thought he was drugged, both in the content-free bullshit, and the robotic, montone delivery. Strikingly weird.

Winehole23
03-30-2019, 10:05 AM
Creepy Uncle Joe:

I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself, “I didn’t wash my hair today and the vice-president of the United States is smelling it. And also, what in the actual fuck? Why is the vice-president of the United States smelling my hair?” He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head. My brain couldn’t process what was happening. I was embarrassed. I was shocked. I was confused. There is a Spanish saying, “tragame tierra,” it means, “earth, swallow me whole.” I couldn’t move and I couldn’t say anything. I wanted nothing more than to get Biden away from me. My name was called and I was never happier to get on stage in front of an audience.https://www.thecut.com/2019/03/an-awkward-kiss-changed-how-i-saw-joe-biden.html

Winehole23
03-30-2019, 10:44 AM
gee, your hair smells terrific

https://images.gawker.com/ishdjgylt0puuatoufxk/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

Winehole23
03-30-2019, 10:45 AM
https://images.gawker.com/yqoqd6vrmke5cepvrwei/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.png

Winehole23
03-30-2019, 10:46 AM
https://images.gawker.com/n4fwepck0aotlt8nggtz/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

Chris
05-13-2019, 07:06 PM
https://twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status/1128062261728358400

spurraider21
05-13-2019, 07:48 PM
hard hitting news right there

Chris
05-14-2019, 05:05 PM
https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1128400831785488385

Reck
05-14-2019, 05:30 PM
Ah, Trump being a sexist piece of shit again. Next..

Chris
05-14-2019, 05:34 PM
Ah, Trump being a sexist piece of shit again. Next..

What did he say that was sexist? Be specific.

Chris
05-14-2019, 06:46 PM
https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1128401258207961088

Trill Clinton
06-12-2019, 01:45 PM
https://twitter.com/peterdaou/status/1138812281024909313

Trill Clinton
06-12-2019, 01:48 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/11w7azr.png

white women trying to fucc this up smh

Chucho
06-12-2019, 02:32 PM
What did he say that was sexist? Be specific.

When one sex objectifies the other, that's sexism. Read your tweets, pal.

Will Hunting
06-12-2019, 02:51 PM
https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1128401258207961088
It'd be an understatement to say he and Dickenlooper bombed at the California convention.

Spurminator
06-16-2019, 04:24 PM

Trill Clinton
08-02-2019, 08:34 AM
1156987087142445061p

smh

Trill Clinton
08-02-2019, 08:47 AM
my future president

boutons_deux
08-02-2019, 09:11 AM
my future president

Dem establishment will Bernie Liz and Bernie Bernie, again.

Telegraphed by Pelosi snarking down at The Squad.

Can Liz beat the anti-democracy super-delegates committed to whomever the Dem establishment chooses?

I'm sure Liz can destroy Trash, policy-wise, and trash-talking wise. She's no miliquetoast like the Repug wannabes whom Trash bullied

koriwhat
08-02-2019, 02:31 PM
my future president

just remember... she used a minority to enrich her life. stepping on the throats of those she'd have nothing to do with even if she was 1% what she claimed to be. that's your future president? stay dumb.

Trill Clinton
08-02-2019, 02:51 PM
just remember... she used a minority to enrich her life. stepping on the throats of those she'd have nothing to do with even if she was 1% what she claimed to be. that's your future president? stay dumb.

evidence of how her life was enriched, please? I do agree that it is weird that some white people just can't be happy in their own skin and have to pretend to be NA. we actually have a poster here who does that weird shit. anyways, she owned up to it like a boss and apologized to the cherokee tribe who accepted. no evidence of her life being enriched, no case.

unlike lyin' trump, warren can actually introduce policy and back it up. all cave man does is tweet and lie.

Chucho
08-02-2019, 02:57 PM
evidence of how her life was enriched, please? I do agree that it is weird that some white people just can't be happy in their own skin and have to pretend to be NA. we actually have a poster here who does that weird shit. anyways, she owned up to it like a boss and apologized to the cherokee tribe who accepted. no evidence of her life being enriched, no case.

unlike lyin' trump, warren can actually introduce policy and back it up. all cave man does is tweet and lie.

Det rent free all day in Mr. Victim's hood.

koriwhat
08-02-2019, 02:58 PM

who would that be?

as for warren, name something she's done in office that was worth a fuck. she's a hack like the rest of the candidates on the dem side except tulsi and maybe yang thus far.

ps: lyin' trump versus pocahontas! hahahaha

Chucho
08-02-2019, 02:59 PM
who would that be?

He's still mad that my people had it worse and gets furious when you point out he's a shameless racist/whiny pussy pretending he's in chains and shackles still.

Trill Clinton
08-02-2019, 03:05 PM
who would that be?

as for warren, name something she's done in office that was worth a fuck. she's a hack like the rest of the candidates on the dem side except tulsi and maybe yang thus far.

ps: lyin' trump versus pocahontas! hahahaha

she's done more than your sorry ass president. dude literally doesn't do anything but golf and tweet all day.

koriwhat
08-02-2019, 03:09 PM
she's done more than your sorry ass president. dude literally doesn't do anything but golf and tweet all day.

still crying? wow... that's the weakest rebuttal i've ever seen but then again you think warren is a strong candidate. :tu

Trill Clinton
08-02-2019, 03:09 PM
He's still mad that my people had it worse and gets furious when you point out he's a shameless racist/whiny pussy pretending he's in chains and shackles still.

^^^^
this post was written buy an insecure white guy

Trill Clinton
08-02-2019, 03:10 PM
still crying? wow... that's the weakest rebuttal i've ever seen but then again you think warren is a strong candidate. :tu

i mean its trump, dude. he sucks and is the worst president ever. i really don't have to go in depth about how warren is better. the only people who support him are thugs like the guy Reck posted, racists and incels.

koriwhat
08-02-2019, 03:12 PM
^^^^

^^^ and this one by an illiterate lemming

Chucho
08-02-2019, 03:13 PM
^^^^

this post was written by someone threatened his status as "professional victim" is in jeopardy. Keep telling lies all you want. My people had it worse. Didn't mean to rip the fabric of your perception apart with a simple fact, bubba.

koriwhat
08-02-2019, 03:15 PM
i mean its trump, dude. he sucks and is the worst president ever. i really don't have to go in depth about how warren is better. the only people who support him are thugs like the guy Reck posted, racists and incels.

worst president ever you don't say? i mean yeah, he had led us into wars with afghanistan, iraq, etc... he stuck cigars up his interns rancid pussy, he lied to us about 9/11, he got 4 guys killed in benghazi, his right hand man pence was dealing with the cartels running arms, etc... i mean yeah, trump's pretty bad.

ps: it's ok that you're slow. we all still got love for you trill.

Trill Clinton
08-02-2019, 03:21 PM
this post was written by someone threatened his status as "professional victim" is in jeopardy. Keep telling lies all you want. My people had it worse. Didn't mean to rip the fabric of your perception apart with a simple fact, bubba.

damn this guy is going all in with this fake indian persona. idk why you keep trying to convince me "your people" had it worse. who brags about something like that other than an insecure white guy trolling from his library? get some help

Trill Clinton
08-02-2019, 03:22 PM
^^^ and this one by an illiterate lemming

^^^

former dread head, bob marley fan turned incel. sad.