PDA

View Full Version : Shrooms

Ghazi
01-02-2019, 11:53 PM
My friend mailed me some shrooms. Ive never taken shrooms in my life and the only jdrug I've ever taken is weed (and cigs)

Guys, guidance? tips?

I'm bipolar too ;)

Fabbs
01-03-2019, 12:37 AM
Talk to a professional before taking any of the shrooms.

record your trip for SpursTalk.

HarlemHeat37
01-03-2019, 12:41 AM
If it's your first time, definitely do it in a controlled and comfortable setting..

The first time I did it, I tripped a little just from having to walk home in pouring rain:lol

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2019, 12:47 AM
Make sure you down at least 5 shots first, don't want to try it sober. Oh and make sure you haven't eaten for at least a few hours

TimDunkem
01-03-2019, 01:08 AM
^Yeah don't do that.

SpursforSix
01-03-2019, 11:25 AM
My friend mailed me some shrooms. Ive never taken shrooms in my life and the only jdrug I've ever taken is weed (and cigs)

Guys, guidance? tips?

I'm bipolar too ;)

If you're bi-polar or in any bad state of mind, I'd start off really slow and not look to have a full blown trip without ever having done it.

koriwhat
01-03-2019, 03:51 PM

Guys, guidance? tips?

I'm bipolar too ;)

yeah you probably shouldn't take them then... psychedelics are nothing like weed and though they might just give you the giggles, at even a low dose with a good strain it'll catapult me into crystal city hell which is a place you never want to venture too trust me and a place weed will never take you to.

being bipolar i would suggest against experimenting with psychedelics tbh. i love them but then again i like being pushed to the edge and finding my way back through the fog; most don't feel psychedelics like i do though.

koriwhat
01-03-2019, 03:54 PM
Make sure you down at least 5 shots first, don't want to try it sober. Oh and make sure you haven't eaten for at least a few hours

fuck the alcohol! the second part is my #1 rule though but when choosing to do mush i choose not to eat prior at all.

ps: to the OP, be careful seeing as you're in possession of a controlled substance which carries a felony charge with it. here in tx that felony is 4th degree.

clambake
01-03-2019, 04:35 PM
joey been to jail.

koriwhat
01-03-2019, 04:43 PM
joey been to jail.

yeah and i fought the law and the law lost! corrupt border patrol under gwb jr. lost to be correct. be careful who you travel with...

SpursforSix
01-03-2019, 04:46 PM
but then again i like being pushed to the edge and finding my way back through the fog; most don't feel psychedelics like i do though.

sorry...this makes me lol knowing that pushed yourself to the edge, found your way back...and ended up with giant spurs on your calves.

koriwhat
01-03-2019, 04:49 PM
sorry...this makes me lol knowing that pushed yourself to the edge, found your way back...and ended up with giant spurs on your calves.

i ended up with tattoos... not sure why having spurs is so controversial tbh but whatever. yall fucks are lame and hold onto whatever little shit yall can to troll; sad thing is yalls lives are probably mundane and this is the only excitement yall have.

keep on being the bitches yall are. :tu

SpursforSix
01-03-2019, 05:03 PM
i ended up with tattoos... not sure why having spurs is so controversial tbh but whatever. yall fucks are lame and hold onto whatever little shit yall can to troll; sad thing is yalls lives are probably mundane and this is the only excitement yall have.

keep on being the bitches yall are. :tu

Keep on saying gay shit like "pushing yourself to the edge and finding your way back through the fog".

Not to beat a dead horse, but that's exactly the douche type shit that someone with calf tats would say.

koriwhat
01-03-2019, 05:15 PM
Keep on saying gay shit like "pushing yourself to the edge and finding your way back through the fog".

Not to beat a dead horse, but that's exactly the douche type shit that someone with calf tats would say.

i doubt you could even deal with the trips i've experienced. keep hating ya bitchass!

Mitch
01-03-2019, 05:19 PM

Don't ever give anyone advice on anything, andrew :lol

SpursforSix
01-03-2019, 05:27 PM
i doubt you could even deal with the trips i've experienced. keep hating ya bitchass!

Most of your trips probably end up with you wearing panty hose and shoving cucumbers in your ass.

koriwhat
01-03-2019, 05:28 PM
Most of your trips probably end up with you wearing panty hose and shoving cucumbers in your ass.

you're pathetic & weak. as well, why are you trying your hardest to derail this thread? why do you fucks do this every damn day?

Darth_Pelican
01-03-2019, 05:30 PM

Bend over, I’ll show you a cucumber in your ass.

Blake
01-03-2019, 05:30 PM
yeah you probably shouldn't take them then... psychedelics are nothing like weed and though they might just give you the giggles, at even a low dose with a good strain it'll catapult me into crystal city hell which is a place you never want to venture too trust me and a place weed will never take you to.

being bipolar i would suggest against experimenting with psychedelics tbh. i love them but then again i like being pushed to the edge and finding my way back through the fog; most don't feel psychedelics like i do though.

Oh look the forum druggy popped in to give his two cents

koriwhat
01-03-2019, 05:37 PM
Oh look the forum druggy popped in to give his two cents

druggy... lmao you don't even know what that term means tbh. i haven't tripped since last new yrs which has been a yr now and that was on 1.5g. before that, it had been yrs! but yeah, i'm your neighborhood junkie and i like jazz so don't let your women smoke that devil's lettuce or we fuckin!

SpursforSix
01-03-2019, 05:52 PM
you're pathetic & weak. as well, why are you trying your hardest to derail this thread? why do you fucks do this every damn day?

you're confusing me with someone else. show me where I derail threads.

Everything was cool here until you you started talking about shoving cucumbers in your ass and returning through the fog.

spurraider21
01-03-2019, 06:08 PM
:lmao

clambake
01-03-2019, 06:09 PM
joey gettin smoked.....while he bakes.

koriwhat
01-03-2019, 06:31 PM
you're confusing me with someone else. show me where I derail threads.

Everything was cool here until you you started talking about shoving cucumbers in your ass and returning through the fog.

joey gettin smoked.....while he bakes.

^ 3 queers jacking each other off. go figure...

01-03-2019, 06:37 PM
:lol

Ghazi
01-05-2019, 09:15 PM
Wtf koriwhat got me paranoid... Harlem? Dok? someone elp me out

Chucho
01-05-2019, 11:25 PM
You'll be fine. Drinking beer first helps bring the buzz on. If they're the typical shrooms that are mainly stem and small caps, just eat them on a peanut butter sammich. Just have some weed or beer on hand, makes the trip a bit easier to handle, tbh. And you dont have to worry about feeling like shit in the AM like coming off acid does.

Joseph Kony
01-06-2019, 12:20 AM
if you believe in god you probably wont anymore afterward tbh

Will Hunting
01-06-2019, 07:51 AM

SpursforSix
01-06-2019, 01:46 PM
Wtf koriwhat got me paranoid... Harlem? Dok? someone elp me out

Well youre fucked then. Seriously, if you’re worried about it, just start off with a small amount.

Medvedenko
01-06-2019, 03:00 PM
I agree, start off with a small dose and use some weed once it kicks in to ease into it.

Fabbs
01-06-2019, 06:01 PM
lebomb said his girlfriend loved it when he put a piece of stem in her ass then tounged it out.
It gave a different high.

Just saying Ghazi, perhaps you should try.
And record it for SpursTalk.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
01-06-2019, 07:27 PM
step one: ignore your pussy hurting
step two: repeat step one

DJR210
01-07-2019, 06:19 PM
Smoke a little bit of weed then eat the shrooms.. it will gradually hit you within the hour and you will get that giddy high you used to be able to get when you first started smoking.. If you dose enough you'll also get some mild visuals.

SpursforSix
01-07-2019, 07:46 PM
Smoke a little bit of weed then eat the shrooms.. it will gradually hit you within the hour and you will get that giddy high you used to be able to get when you first started smoking.. If you dose enough you'll also get some mild visuals.

Mild visuals? I’ve had full blown trips similar to acid. Just much shorter. And not from a major dose by any means.

Geo210SpursSanAnto.
01-07-2019, 10:14 PM
If its your first. Time trippin, just make sure to clear your mind and be in or around a comfortable setting, lmk if your in need...of more got the Brazilian caps....

Chucho
01-07-2019, 11:37 PM
Mild visuals? I’ve had full blown trips similar to acid. Just much shorter. And not from a major dose by any means.

Was it all caps? Or was it the regular skinny stem/shriveled caps that a gram is like $10? Caps will fuck you up and the only time I saw real visuals like acid trips.

SpursforSix
01-07-2019, 11:51 PM
Was it all caps? Or was it the regular skinny stem/shriveled caps that a gram is like $10? Caps will fuck you up and the only time I saw real visuals like acid trips.

These were big fat caps. We’d pick them ourselves. There was this pasture not too far from where I lived. You could pull right up next to it on a country road. Squeeze through the barbwire, locate the cow turds and get back out with a full quart bag in about 10 minutes. After a good rain, there’d often be two or three cars parked while a bunch of teens were searching the field. Like kids looking for Easter eggs.

DJR210
01-08-2019, 03:39 AM
If its your first. Time trippin, just make sure to clear your mind and be in or around a comfortable setting, lmk if your in need...of more got the Brazilian caps....

Sup Officer

Chucho
01-08-2019, 12:11 PM
These were big fat caps. We’d pick them ourselves. There was this pasture not too far from where I lived. You could pull right up next to it on a country road. Squeeze through the barbwire, locate the cow turds and get back out with a full quart bag in about 10 minutes. After a good rain, there’d often be two or three cars parked while a bunch of teens were searching the field. Like kids looking for Easter eggs.

Man, I remember getting some massive caps when I was a youngin. Good lord, when raves were ultra popular at the turn of the century, it was such a good time for all hallucinogens. Getting quarter oz caps where you could run your finger through and just ingest the spores and go on a fucking journey and still have delicious caps afterwards or you could make some thick ass teas from.

Ghazi
01-10-2019, 09:47 PM
It was fun ;)

pgardn
01-10-2019, 10:06 PM
I guess people are aware that these chemicals affect people and their nervous systems differently.
Something as simple as Tylenol 3 with codeine causes my sister to throw up and feel horrible while I feel like everyone in the world loves each other. Same basic genetics, very different reactions.

So to Ghazi (once terrorist, now experimental pharmacist), we need a full report.
Leave out any incidents with cucumbers.

pgardn
01-10-2019, 10:08 PM

And you they knew were the correct species just by shape and color?

SpursforSix
01-10-2019, 11:26 PM
And you they knew were the correct species just by shape and color?

No...when you pulled a cap off, the top of the stem would quickly turn purple. That was supposed to indicate they were the right kind. I don’t know if that’s true or not. But that plus all the people before me that had picked there and not died was good enough for my teenage self. Plus something to do with them growing in the cow shit. And something about what this rancher did or didn’t feed his cows with. Anyway, it all made perfect sense at the time. And it all worked out.

pgardn
01-13-2019, 10:40 AM
No...when you pulled a cap off, the top of the stem would quickly turn purple. That was supposed to indicate they were the right kind. I don’t know if that’s true or not. But that plus all the people before me that had picked there and not died was good enough for my teenage self. Plus something to do with them growing in the cow shit. And something about what this rancher did or didn’t feed his cows with. Anyway, it all made perfect sense at the time. And it all worked out.

Not meant to doubt you just like the info. I really like the possibility about what the rancher might have fed his cattle. Because some of these fungi, plants etc... only make the compound in quantity given a certain environment.

Its actually quite interesting.

Most of these chemicals that have evolved in immobile species as defense mechanisms for insects or other predators are used by humans for medicinal and recreational purposes. There are an astounding number of chemicals “meant” to screw with the nervous system of animals. They can put you to sleep, if applied topically make an area numb, it’s pretty incredible all the Now desired effects these chemicals have.

One reason scientists are hastily trying to find as many new species as possible in places like the Amazon because they are going away rapidly with habitat destruction.

Millennial_Messiah
01-13-2019, 10:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EHn_-eKzTo