PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: LOLLAKERS

RD2191
01-03-2019, 09:03 AM
Fucking scrubs. Dumb ass Laker fans overrating they're scrubs per usual. Looking like shit without Lebron. :lol

01-03-2019, 09:14 AM
:lol the most overrated bunch in the NBA, tbh ...

Fabbs
01-03-2019, 10:28 AM
:lol at people who undervalue LeBron.
GOAT? please.

But certainly has breathed the same air as Timmy Duncan as far as anchoring a team.

marinoman
01-04-2019, 02:14 PM
LeBron is out at least another week, but I don’t think it should matter cause of the lakers scary good young core

:wow

https://media.giphy.com/media/1j9NiLfvtLAVAeYygv/giphy-downsized-large.gif

Laker_1995
01-04-2019, 03:26 PM
Fuck all y’all niggas lol. I won’t lose faith

DMC
01-04-2019, 04:51 PM
Setting up "The Excuse 2019"

Mitch
01-04-2019, 05:03 PM
:lobt2:

Fabbs
01-04-2019, 05:18 PM
:lobt2:
Laker Phans,

Do you guys know if Magic ever played hoops with EJ when EJ was a youngster?
I'm just wondering if the basketball genes got passed thru on any level?
https://static01.nyt.com/images/2017/09/03/fashion/03CVJOHNSON/03CVJOHNSON-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale
“I’m not just some other rich girl who’s trying to get a show.” -EJ

Laker_1995
01-04-2019, 05:43 PM
Laker Phans,

Do you guys know if Magic ever played hoops with EJ when EJ was a youngster?
I'm just wondering if the basketball genes got passed thru on any level?
https://static01.nyt.com/images/2017/09/03/fashion/03CVJOHNSON/03CVJOHNSON-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale
“I’m not just some other rich girl who’s trying to get a show.” -EJ

nigga got a fresh line up though

Chris
01-04-2019, 06:20 PM
LeCramp having trouble with his LeGroin :lol

Mr. Body
01-04-2019, 06:30 PM
Huh. LeBron's getting older and starts getting hurt. How about that.

HarlemHeat37
01-04-2019, 06:40 PM
I doubt LeBron is going all-out for his body anymore, he went to LA to enjoy early retirement, pad the career stats and accolades..if not that, then at least taking a year off from another deep Finals run..

Ginobilly
01-04-2019, 09:15 PM
:lol at people who undervalue LeBron.
GOAT? please.

But certainly has breathed the same air as Timmy Duncan as far as anchoring a team.

True!
You could pair Timmy with a bunch of dleague players and he will drag that team into the playoffs.

HarlemHeat37
01-05-2019, 12:59 AM
Lakers now 1-4 without LeBron, just lost at home against the worst team in the NBA..

DAF86
01-05-2019, 01:01 AM
Sons, you have to be forever greatful that LeGoat decided to join your pathetic asses. Imagine still having to rely on your draft picks developing. :lol

Robz4000
01-05-2019, 01:01 AM
:lmao L:lolkers

Raven
01-05-2019, 01:06 AM
I enjoyed every bit of these games :lol

Mr. Body
01-05-2019, 01:17 AM
LeBron is like steroids to a weak ass body. Once the steroids are taken away the body is even weaker than before.

ambchang
01-05-2019, 01:58 PM
Now I totally understand why the great dr buss would rather catch cancer and die.

RD2191
01-06-2019, 05:11 PM
:lmao

HarlemHeat37
01-06-2019, 06:23 PM
Their core might be worse than last year's Cavs:lol

We'll know whether LeBron still cares about winning titles if he trades Ingram..if he doesn't, then he's in retirement more..

RsxPiimp
01-06-2019, 07:05 PM
damn, dropped the ball on consecutive #2 picks:lol

at least randle is ballin, and d’angelo is decent..magic:lol

Mr. Body
01-06-2019, 07:21 PM
What a shit team without LeBron. Why did he go there?

RD2191
01-06-2019, 07:31 PM
Lakers so bad that the opposing coach got fucking fired after winning by 22 points.

Chris
01-06-2019, 11:21 PM
LkrFan

DMC
01-06-2019, 11:23 PM
https://media.tenor.com/images/17a9945d3a97f9cc9fca7b4703760c0d/tenor.gif

Laker_1995
01-06-2019, 11:49 PM
Now I totally understand why the great dr buss would rather catch cancer and die.

Damn bro bro

spurraider21
01-06-2019, 11:57 PM
What’s the record sans Lebron this year?

skin27
01-07-2019, 12:13 AM
I thought ingram is the next KD? According to the media..haha

marinoman
01-07-2019, 12:18 AM
What’s the record sans Lebron this year?
1 win 5 losses.
But they’ll be fine, they have a scary good young core. Ingram 2nd year was better than kawhis 2nd year

LkrFan
01-07-2019, 05:58 AM
LkrFan

:lol

I'm on Laker strike until further notice. So stop tagging me. :lol

Killakobe81
01-07-2019, 09:37 AM
what a shit show ...

I get they were missing their 3 of their 8 best including arguably #1 and #2 but no excuses ...

Killakobe81
01-07-2019, 09:38 AM
Lakers so bad that the opposing coach got fucking fired after winning by 22 points.

Fuck you!!! :toast

Rusty
01-07-2019, 09:40 AM
Giving away Randle and trading D’Angelo Russel:downspin:

Killakobe81
01-07-2019, 09:49 AM
Giving away Randle and trading D’Angelo Russel:downspin:

Russell was the right move ...randle was political ...

But hey, have fun ....yal still lost Kawhi

Mr. Body
01-07-2019, 01:09 PM

But hey, have fun ....yal still lost Kawhi

I fail to see how dumping DLo was the right move. Maybe the Lakers' team culture was so toxic he wasn't thriving, but he's doing very well now. I guess the Lakers' fan take is to say they trade him for Kuzma, but that's just a stupid trade to make. You could have bought a pick or something and had both. But, again, LAL is such a bad place to develop players maybe Russell had to move on to discover how good he could be.

Killakobe81
01-07-2019, 02:31 PM
I fail to see how dumping DLo was the right move. Maybe the Lakers' team culture was so toxic he wasn't thriving, but he's doing very well now. I guess the Lakers' fan take is to say they trade him for Kuzma, but that's just a stupid trade to make. You could have bought a pick or something and had both. But, again, LAL is such a bad place to develop players maybe Russell had to move on to discover how good he could be.

Russell is playing okay (very well) on a losing team with a history of knee trouble. I liked Russell and if you wanna give us credit for drafting we'll that year when all of St shit on the pick and still do I'll take it but agree we have struggled to develop players...UT still rather have Kuzma..

And you are wrong even if you don't just count Kuzma we also got Lopez who was solid and cleared the space to have lebron sign... That alone makes it a good move.

People not knowing act like it was a Russell for Zo trade... Get a clue...

Mr. Body
01-07-2019, 02:41 PM
Russell is playing okay (very well) on a losing team with a history of knee trouble. I liked Russell and if you wanna give us credit for drafting we'll that year when all of St shit on the pick and still do I'll take it but agree we have struggled to develop players...UT still rather have Kuzma..

And you are wrong even if you don't just count Kuzma we also got Lopez who was solid and cleared the space to have lebron sign... That alone makes it a good move.

People not knowing act like it was a Russell for Zo trade... Get a clue...

Brooklyn's turned the corner and are looking at the playoffs, despite losing LaVert. They are a much, much better team than the Lakers when LeBron is taken out of the equation and I would rank Russell as much better right now and in potential than Ball or Ingram. I'd rank him above Kuzma, too.

The problem you morons had was signing Mozgov to that contract. Getting rid of a potentially very good PG to get rid of him was idiotic. You could still have Kuzma anyway. Drafting Lonzo was stupid, but you're right, that was a different issue. Keeping Lonzo this summer instead of dumping him was even more stupid.

01-07-2019, 02:41 PM

But hey, have fun ....yal still lost KawhiWasn't the Russell trade to appease Swaggy P :lol

Even if it was for Zo...Russell is better right now, and he his two seasons on the Lakers were better than Zo's two so far.

Lakers FO :lol

Using ESPN highlights to scout draft pics :lol

Killakobe81
01-07-2019, 03:14 PM
Wasn't the Russell trade to appease Swaggy P :lol

Even if it was for Zo...Russell is better right now, and he his two seasons on the Lakers were better than Zo's two so far.

Lakers FO :lol

Using ESPN highlights to scout draft pics :lol

wasnt for Zo, was for Kuzma/cp space again get a clue ...

Killakobe81
01-07-2019, 03:16 PM
Brooklyn's turned the corner and are looking at the playoffs, despite losing LaVert. They are a much, much better team than the Lakers when LeBron is taken out of the equation and I would rank Russell as much better right now and in potential than Ball or Ingram. I'd rank him above Kuzma, too.

The problem you morons had was signing Mozgov to that contract. Getting rid of a potentially very good PG to get rid of him was idiotic. You could still have Kuzma anyway. Drafting Lonzo was stupid, but you're right, that was a different issue. Keeping Lonzo this summer instead of dumping him was even more stupid.

I agree 100% which is why Mitch and Jim was fired so another great move by our current front office.
Thanks for finlly getting something right ...:lol

Beartrucci
01-07-2019, 03:18 PM
Anyone else feeling an AD for not much trade coming soon? Stern isn't around to interfere. Silver has got to be salivating at the thought of it.

Chris
01-07-2019, 03:40 PM

I'm on Laker strike until further notice. So stop tagging me. :lol

Just another 'good time Charlie' :lol

Killakobe81
01-07-2019, 03:49 PM

Lol

LkrFan
01-07-2019, 03:59 PM

Please. :lol

I've been here taking my lumps since _irk beat us in 2011. You thinking about bandwagoners, not me. :lol

Now make yourself useful and go stan David Dennison in the Political Forum. Beat it kid! :lol

Mr. Body
01-07-2019, 04:14 PM
I agree 100% which is why Mitch and Jim was fired so another great move by our current front office.
Thanks for finlly getting something right ...:lol

I could point out Magic's stupidity has continued the previous regime's. He really should have dumped Ball this summer. Not to mention all the weirdo vets he signed.

Killakobe81
01-07-2019, 04:21 PM
I could point out Magic's stupidity has continued the previous regime's. He really should have dumped Ball this summer. Not to mention all the weirdo vets he signed.

For who? we offered him from Kawhi... yall said
no.
Besides he was coming off surgery...
The vets are on one year deals...

Silver&Black
01-07-2019, 04:22 PM
I've been here taking my lumps since _irk beat us in 2011. You thinking about bandwagoners, not me. :loll

I've always given you credit for that Humberto.

You've stayed the course while Kool, Bail, and that Naruto loving fag disappeared.

Kudos. :bobo

Mr. Body
01-07-2019, 04:32 PM
For who? we offered him from Kawhi... yall said
no.
Besides he was coming off surgery...
The vets are on one year deals...

You don't even follow your own team, huh? They were shopping Ball early in the summer when his camp dropped the fact that he was injured. Lots of speculation that LeBron doesn't like him and wants him gone. Or maybe just his fucktard father. Fortunately said fucktard father has shut the fuck up so maybe they got the point.

LkrFan
01-07-2019, 04:42 PM

You've stayed the course while Kool, Bail, and that Naruto loving fag disappeared.

Kudos. :bobo

:lol :toast

marinoman
01-07-2019, 04:43 PM
Y’all are underestimating the lakers scary good young core.

Killakobe81
01-07-2019, 06:10 PM
You don't even follow your own team, huh? They were shopping Ball early in the summer when his camp dropped the fact that he was injured. Lots of speculation that LeBron doesn't like him and wants him gone. Or maybe just his fucktard father. Fortunately said fucktard father has shut the fuck up so maybe they got the point.

No I don't follow my own team, so little in fact that I don't defend them on another team's website/forum... :wakeup.
The fact you just said we were shopping him but they dropped the injury news which was true, BTW...
Means it makes no sense for you to knock them for not trading him. When you admit he is not good and was injured...
Do you even read what you wrote?!
AND EVEN if you believe the report it s still unwise to trade him then... Ingram otoh...

lebomb
01-07-2019, 06:19 PM
DLO will have a better career than ZO. We can wait as long as you would like to prove me wrong.

DPG21920
01-07-2019, 09:58 PM
Remember when people were saying Lakers were right to wait and that they would be good? Who can they trade for now that their youth has such little value? Who wants to go there knowing the supporting cast is pretty bad?

Killakobe81
01-07-2019, 11:00 PM
Remember when people were saying Lakers were right to wait and that they would be good? Who can they trade for now that their youth has such little value? Who wants to go there knowing the supporting cast is pretty bad?

Bounce back game and we will be fine...
WE GOT TE Kang
yall Niccas want us to be bad...
I can smell the desparation

You guys are better why so worried about our toxic team and over-rated prospects?!:lol

marinoman
01-07-2019, 11:39 PM
WE GOT TE Kang

You guys are better why so worried about our toxic team and over-rated prospects?!:lol
https://66.media.tumblr.com/4a3158f5ede46c7a4135b2a1d5c98411/tumblr_oy3xntW4Ix1vbbcoto2_250.gif

DPG21920
01-08-2019, 12:51 AM
WE GOT TE Kang

We don’t want you to be bad; y’all are bad. Have been for a long time now. There is so much pressure on la right now with the decisions they made. Getting Bron was huge; but that is what has escalated the pressure. Fans have already turned on the youth.

Laker_1995
01-08-2019, 12:58 AM
Considering the Mavericks home record I’m happy for today. These young dudes need to be more damn consistent

Killakobe81
01-08-2019, 09:29 AM
We don’t want you to be bad; y’all are bad. Have been for a long time now. There is so much pressure on la right now with the decisions they made. Getting Bron was huge; but that is what has escalated the pressure. Fans have already turned on the youth.

Sure, but you want us to stay there ...
I dont care what general Lakerpanic fans think, its just like upsatairs.
If you listen to the fans that turn on players DD, Aldridge and White would have been traded.

Now DD is a better playmaker than Kawhi ...
White is a Kawhi stopper
And LMA is abeast and should be re-signed ...

And you are full of ish y'all DO want us to be bad i lived in Sa, remember ...

DPG21920
01-08-2019, 11:05 AM
No I’m saying we don’t have to hope and pray about it. Y’all have been bad for like 6 years now. Of course spurs fans want la to be bad.

Also :lol at the obsessed spurs fan shtick while being a laker fan on a Spurs message board. Love you my dude but that’s not the angle to take.

BD24
01-08-2019, 11:21 AM

Kudos. :bobo LkrFan

Killakobe81
01-08-2019, 11:50 AM
No I’m saying we don’t have to hope and pray about it. Y’all have been bad for like 6 years now. Of course spurs fans want la to be bad.

Also :lol at the obsessed spurs fan shtick while being a laker fan on a Spurs message board. Love you my dude but that’s not the angle to take.

its not a shtick ...
What I m saying I don't post Lonnie walker is a disappointment, White is overrated Murray has no jumpshot ... I actually root for young players to develop because I actually like hoops ...it's the coach in me. I root against the spurs because of thsi place, but I never root for young players to fail even former Duke players, Spurs or Celtics.
You and plenty of others are actually rooting for the young guys to fail even though we have been bad "for like 6 years now".
In the end, its better that even the celt players realize their potential because its better for the overall quality of the league.

and agin if we suck ...Why do you care THAT much?
And dont give me that ish, deeps you comment on the Lakers on Twiiter too ...

LkrFan
01-08-2019, 04:33 PM
LkrFan

:lol :toast

spurraider21
01-14-2019, 02:15 PM
this lakers squad is significantly worse than the 2005 one that missed the playoffs tbh. losing to the worst record in the league, at home?

only difference is 18/19 lebron >>> 04/05 kobe which is why he had them in a favorable playoff spot

odom/butler shit on anybody on the current team

Kobe'sAchilles
01-14-2019, 03:03 PM
They are going to make the playoffs bc I don't think Utah is going to get their shit together. But the thing is that any of these teams (us included) would be in real danger if there was a genuine 9th seed threat. Luckily Lebron is coming back and things will get better for the Lakers, but I do admit it would be hilarious if he missed the playoffs after all the haters saying he hid in The Leastern Conference (which he did). It would be hilarious simply bc this is the weakest the west has been in like 2 decades and he still can't hack it :lol

But the Lakers make the playoffs

Broly
01-14-2019, 05:17 PM
Someone needs to be held accountable. I don't care whether it's management, whether it's the coaching staff, or whether it's the players. Yesterday should be the final nail in the coffin for someone, and something needs to be done. This wasn't a shit happens, off day loss. This low level performance is more often the norm than the outlier. 3-7, with losses - in Staples - against the Knicks and us, without Bron. That's almost as bad as we did in 2011.