View Full Version : NBA: Fridays games picks

Fabbs
01-03-2019, 11:21 AM
I need a couple locks.

ATL at Mil?
Indiana at Chicago?

Fabbs
01-03-2019, 11:27 AM
a. just who wins. I know it much less profit but looking for a 2 game lock here.

b. ok additionally tell me if you think their covering is a lock.

Fabbs
01-03-2019, 06:04 PM
cmon nigggggas one of you has to have a solid take.

For now just W/L.

HarlemHeat37
01-03-2019, 06:10 PM
I need to know the reason you need the locks first before I give them to you, Fab..

Fabbs
01-03-2019, 06:23 PM
I need to know the reason you need the locks first before I give them to you, Fab..
We don't put that in print now do we HH?
C'mon.

I am assuming you also cleaned up the final week of reg season NFL. Always my favorite. :toast
I'm just looking to go 2-2 here all or none. Want to double up.

Fabbs
01-03-2019, 06:24 PM
I will also be happy to start posting my locks in advance. As long as we have a gentlemans agreement that nothing is 100%. By lock I mean 90%+ baring some freak injury or WarriorRef etc riggin.

I'm sure most if not all of my locks you will already have as your own locks. Still, iron sharpens iron so I'm all for it.

JokicParty
01-03-2019, 07:35 PM
Milwaukee will beat Atlanta.

You are welcome for the spicy hot take.

JokicParty
01-03-2019, 07:40 PM
I need a couple locks.

ATL at Mil?
Indiana at Chicago?

In all seriousness, the Bucks should easily cover -14 vs the Hawks, as Atlanta cannot defend the 3 point line and Atlanta's one reliable player (Collins) will be neutralized by Giannis.

I think clips cover at Suns, line is only -4. Suns are not deep so Clippers can dominate the middle of the game.

MultiTroll
01-03-2019, 10:04 PM
I think clips cover at Suns, line is only -4. Suns are not deep so Clippers can dominate the middle of the game.
Ok cause they had that recent 4 game winning streak, then lost by only -4 to as you know the Nuggs then -5 to the Sixers.

Seems like they are no longer in tank mode?

JokicParty
01-04-2019, 11:52 AM
Ok cause they had that recent 4 game winning streak, then lost by only -4 to as you know the Nuggs then -5 to the Sixers.

Seems like they are no longer in tank mode?

Yeah man, they are playing hard. Ayton has revitalized them a bit. With that said, those close games have created value and this is a bad match-up for the Suns.

The Sixers and Nuggets are not much better than the Clippers right now anyway.

Trainwreck2100
01-04-2019, 01:09 PM
Twolves over Magic

AlexJones
01-04-2019, 01:10 PM
Take the field against Golden State to win the title at +money

Fabbs
01-04-2019, 05:31 PM
In all seriousness, the Bucks should easily cover -14 vs the Hawks, as Atlanta cannot defend the 3 point line and Atlanta's one reliable player (Collins) will be neutralized by Giannis.

Indy at Chicago? -6.5

JokicParty
01-04-2019, 07:52 PM
Indy at Chicago? -6.5

Would avoid tbh, Indiana has lost outright to a couple of bad teams this year and trading Holiday is addition by subtraction. Indiana is still way better though so I don't think 6.5 is a lot of value. I would pass.

Spurtacular
01-04-2019, 10:59 PM
I need a couple locks.

ATL at Mil?
Indiana at Chicago?

You have to clarify if you're talking money line or spread, bruh.

Indy would've came in; but were they -650 (just guessing)? Not worth the risk unless it's a round robin; even then, tbh.

Spurtacular
01-04-2019, 11:01 PM
Would avoid tbh, Indiana has lost outright to a couple of bad teams this year and trading Holiday is addition by subtraction. Indiana is still way better though so I don't think 6.5 is a lot of value. I would pass.

Indy has been up and down; I'd especially avoid them on the road. And Chicago is like the Suns; they're gonna show up every 5 or 6 games and usually in a winnable game like this.

Spurtacular
01-04-2019, 11:02 PM
Indy at Chicago? -6.5

I might've done that straight up; not on a parlay. But honestly, I probably would've taken Chicago with enough points at home if I had to've bet that at all.

Spurtacular
01-04-2019, 11:05 PM
Boston, Utah, Min, Bucks, Heat is a money line parlay I think I would've bet on and won. The other stuff was very iffy. I might've also thrown in the Lakers and possibly lost; but at least at this point I'd be hedging.

Spurtacular
01-04-2019, 11:09 PM
Boston, Utah, Min, Bucks, Heat is a money line parlay I think I would've bet on and won. The other stuff was very iffy. I might've also thrown in the Lakers and possibly lost; but at least at this point I'd be hedging.

I think I would've probably change Milwaukee to spread or dropped it though. I prefer to have one low minus (-110) in a parlay; otherwise it's just hoping everything goes to script and you get whatever meager payout. Better yet is when you find someone you think shouldn't be an underdog and you get that fat plus.

Spurtacular
01-04-2019, 11:19 PM

I think I would've probably change Milwaukee to spread or dropped it though. I prefer to have one low minus (-110) in a parlay; otherwise it's just hoping everything goes to script and you get whatever meager payout. Better yet is when you find someone you think shouldn't be an underdog and you get that fat plus.

I also like to round robbin when I'm confident about 4 or 5 out of 5 and just getting the insurance, tbh.

JokicParty
01-05-2019, 01:26 AM
The Heat are a quietly awful team. Garbage performance tonight vs. the hapless Wizards, I may bet against them going forward.

Spurtacular
01-05-2019, 02:36 AM
The Heat are a quietly awful team. Garbage performance tonight vs. the hapless Wizards, I may bet against them going forward.

Seem like they do good on home games; but far from a lock.

Trainwreck2100
01-05-2019, 02:52 AM
Twolves over Magic

ahem

Fabbs
01-06-2019, 11:21 AM
Originally Posted by Trainwreck2100
Twolves over Magic

ahem
Impressive. Do you have a track record of this and can you repeat in future?

Fabbs
01-06-2019, 11:25 AM
Yeah man, they are playing hard. Ayton has revitalized them a bit. With that said, those close games have created value and this is a bad match-up for the Suns.

The Sixers and Nuggets are not much better than the Clippers right now anyway.
Props for the advice. Would have taken. Me and Mrs. were in Mexico. Walked into the Caliente fully expecting to do a parlay of Milwaukee and the Clips. Come to find out the betting line closes 25 minutes prior to the games (at least at this place.) Fuck I was disappointed.